[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sugarbelle roompa.png (1002 KB, 979x876)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
As MLP: FiM was very much affected by the male gaze and male fantasies especially in the later seasons I wonder how different the show would have been if the writers were all female; I mean there are some scenes which feed into female fantasies, but not that much. How would the show have changed that way?
>>
>>41006224
It would've been worse because I'm a red-blooded man who wants to see more pony asses.
>>
File: 343602.png (524 KB, 779x652)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>41006224
go back to tiktok and stay there.
>>
Can confirm. I was horny bad while animating a lot of it.
>>
>>41006224
There is no way that "cream pies" line wasn't on purpose.
>>
File: mare kneels.png (140 KB, 1320x700)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>41006242
Thanks king.
>>
File: CHUD.png (568 KB, 965x573)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>41006224
Twilight would've been a blue-hair, Cadence wouldn't have married Shining, and Shining would have been wearing a hoodie that reads, "I am Shinough".
>>
>>41006251
Marrying a handsome prince is a female fantasy though? Especially as the focus is on Cadance the whole time.
>>
>>41006237
Why is this so board eager to get rid of people?
>>
>>41006330
newfags always feel like they need to gatekeep to feel accepted.
>>
>>41006330
>>41006353
gatekeeping is a form of quality control, you retards. don't come crying to me when this place becomes truly insufferable because you think we need to tolerate every normalfag who wants attention.
>>
>>41006364
>I AM A VERY SERIOUS MEMBER OF THIS BOARD, I MUST BE ALLOWED TO ACT LIKE THIS FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY.

Terminally online faggot.
>>
>>41006242
Based
>>
>>41006224
Flash Sentry would not have got cucked? idk
>>
File: 1420175103896.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>41006364
You use your filters for quality control on your end, you imbecile. It's like free speech. You either allow it all, including speech you don't like, or you risk having your speech stifled and silenced. The problem with your approach is that quality is subjective, and what you might consider to be "high quality" might be spam to someone else, and you better hope that that someone isn't in power.
>>
>gatekeeping bad
Anyone who unironically thinks this is either retarded or too young to be on this website.
>>
>>41006396
>treating this like a black and white issue
>>
>>41006396
youre an idiot, gatekeeping with parameters is good. gatekeeping to impress anons is faggot shit.
>>
>>41006406
>NO, DUMBASS, I CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE COMMUNITY. GTFO AND CONSUME BLEACH.
>>
>>41006224
Built for making cream pies.
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (613 KB, 816x1080)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>41006411
and its green for some fucking reason.
dude its alright if youre new, i dont care. maybe ill see you at a con. bring a green suit or a mask, youll have a lot of fun!
>>
>>41006244
damn, I don't remember that line. you got a clip of it on hand?
>>
>>41006224
A team full of exclusively female writers would still create a product "affected by the male gaze" and "male fantasies". You give the impression of someone who doesn't actually understand what those terms mean but who attempts to use them anyway because "it's what the smart good people do".

So what the fuck are you talking about? It doesn't matter what the terms actually mean in this case. It matters what you mean by them.

What are some examples of
- "affected by the male gaze"
- "affected by male fantasies"
and
- "feeds female fantasies"?

Currently I have no examples of any of these to work with, because I do not have your particular idea in my head.
>>
>>41006482
>>41006244
nvm, found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItkwdweeqs

I was thinking she'd say, "And the cream pies will go right here!" as she leaned over and showed her flank, as a bit of a visual innuendo.

Oh well.
>>
File: ponkfaggot.png (336 KB, 670x667)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>41006371
cool fallacy faggot. ironically enough you're just pissed because people have the gall to tell you to fuck off when you should.
>>41006388
>You use your filters for quality control on your end, you imbecile.
My end won't matter when and if it's the whole board shitting itself.
>It's like free speech. You either allow it all, including speech you don't like, or you risk having your speech stifled and silenced.
that happens regardless. notice how none of tumblr-loving tranny supporters post here despite the free speech. You arguing against me is just arguing in favor of destroying board culture.
>The problem with your approach is that quality is subjective, and what you might consider to be "high quality" might be spam to someone else, and you better hope that that someone isn't in power.
playing retarded will get you nowhere. Everyone with a brain can tell what is and isn't shit and calls it out accordingly, anything else is just anons bantering over matters of taste. stop being mad that people react negatively and tell you to fuck off when you fling your shit everywhere and ignore board culture. people don't say it enough anymore, so I will: lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>41006486
Well the OP picrel is full of male fantasies or this picrel for that matter: Just LOOK at those bedroom eyes. It's the male fantasy of wanting to feel desired by other women unconditionally and/or being helpful to them.
Then there would be:
-The sexo cheerleaders Shimmy Shake and Lighthoof (the bend)
-The sexo outfits from Fluttershy in Fake It 'Til You Make It
-Rarity in Rarity Investigates, wtf?!
-Fluttershy's whole character can be a male fantasy of a shy, submissive, lovable wife-material in many episodes which gives the viewer an masculine urge to protect and help her (like in Griffon The Brush-Off or Castle-Mania)
-Shining Armor being hit on by the random ass pony in Games Ponies Play
-Princess Cadence being portrayed as a perfect wife and mother
-Twilight being neurotic while also being a smart, clever person (women as being emotional; there are no uniquely logical thinking women) -> You, the man, are responsible to put her into place / calm her when she's being hysterical
-Rainbow Dash's tomboy-taming dress-up in Sparkle's Seven
-Applejack being portrayed as a to-be-ready housewife in episodes like Somepony To Watch Over Me or the beginning of The Perfect Pear where she makes everyone pancakes as breakfast (might be a different episode, but I think it was this)

Female fantasies would be for example this: >>41006253 or the whole crush Spike has on Rarity which is the female fantasy of wanting someone who provides for you, helps you, does chores to you, treats you like a princess without needing it to be reciprocated. Fluttercord and its baits during the runtime of the show are easily also feeding into female fantasies.

So, here you got some examples.
>>
>>41006679
>*women*, am I right fellas?
>>
>>41006224
>Both grown men and little girls prefer the female characters to be attractive
They knew their audience.
>>
faust (pbuh) designed the ponies to be cute, meaning typical neotenous features such as large eyes, round faces and large heads compared to their bodies. this also happens to be popular in anime, and the reason is simple: men prefer neoteny in women
there is a great 4chan screenshot that I can't find in my collection that explains this better than I can, but it boils down to FiM being horse anime
>>
>>41006742
but horse girls nippon! they are eqqus!!!! stupid fuck! nigger dumb!!! i want to have sex with a little pony!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(((((
>>
>>41006742
G5 horses have small and beady eyes though. Does that mean that Hasbro abandoned this philosophy?
>>
>>41006224
Personally I feel like the show suffered greatly from female writing staff. You only had to look at some of tara and Ashleighs episode ideas to get an idea of how abhorant it would be.
>>
>>41006224
It was made by feminists and feminist allies. Most of the important characters and rulers are female. There are also canon gay characters. MLP is a woman power fantasy. They just weren't expecting the male coomers and incels to flock to the show like lambs to a shepard.
>>
>>41006396
Its never been disproven that the only ones against gatekeeping are those who know that communities or societies build gates to keep them out. It doesn't have to be literal it can be something as simple as raising housing prices so minorities and trogs can't afford them or anything else.
>>
>>41006757
Well Borja Lopez-Galiano and Graham Gallagher aren't Hasbro, so no
>>
File: jazz amaze.png (432 KB, 852x920)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>41006757
they're a bit smaller but not that small
>>
>>41006839
Wrong
>>
>>41006846
No u
>>
>>41006839
God that thing is disgusting.
>>
>>41006234 thread should have ended after this reply
>>
>>41006244
100%. all the other stuff she mentions is cream filled well
>>
File: IMG_1483.gif (80 KB, 550x413)
80 KB
80 KB GIF
>>41006493
you fellas are trying to pluck hair out of an egg but it does seem… suspicious to say the least
>>
>>41006531
Based. Destroy those cocksucking, cunguzzling retards that would allow Tyrone to rape their own waifu
>>
>>41006742 >>41006755 >>41006757 >>41006839
I can offer some knowledge about this, because I faced this first hand – I make plushies.

No, the big eyes neoteny is still in, but G5 was supposed to be a dual thing. 2D series kickstarted by 3D movie, and then also continued by 3D series. G4 pony eyes are enormous and it works good on 2D canvas. But in 3D G4 eyes stop being cute and start to enter into creepy. This is a real problem that each plushmaker and 3D modeler have to solve. Notice how SFM models look bad with those 2D-ACCURATE huge heads. OpenPony people reduced the head size A LOT. Now it looks good, but still the eyes have been reduced. Hasbro did a similar thing for G5: to avoid design inconsistency betwen 2D and 3D G5 series they had to reduce the 2D eyes a little. This way the same proportions look good in both 2D world and 3D world. G4 pure 2D mares will always be better, because their design does not have to respond to multiple paradigms at the same time like G5 does.
>>
>>41006964
I'm sorry but you're full of shit. My plushie has big mare eyes, the sfm models look better than G5 any day of the week, and the reason they made small hideous eyes in g5 was because the modelers are lazy sacks of shit who are set in their ways and beliefs and aren't open to anything different. AI already solves the meme argument of large eyes 'not working' 'takes too much micromanaging' in 3d and Borja is a hack.
>>
>>41006742
>Neoteny
Based argument. Clearly someone knows what they're talking about. Men desire youth, beauty and fertility. Young, cute and preferably innocent girls are of course the golden standard. Heard it put this way.
>What's the most valuable/ rare resource in the world?
>It's not water.
>Not oil.
>Not gold.
>Not diamonds.
>It's young beautiful women - because no matter the age of the man, they universally agree that they're the most desirable. Mentality aside since if the guy has a preference for a mature female he is stating he wants a young pretty one with the forgone conclusion that she's cerebral enough to stimulate him when he answers the question.
>>
File: 1695200325183581.png (11 KB, 1020x828)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>41006964
>Openpony
>Looks good
Opinion discarded
>>
>>41006996
My guess would be that your mare has bedroom eyes, which reduces the apparent size. Take 2 oval pieces of paper and simulate her with fully opened eyes. Chances are you won't like the result. But if her eyes are already open and look good - shoot a photo and compare to g4 2d mare. I am pretty sure your plushie has smaller eyes, because no one makes them 1:1.
>>
>>41007023
Absolute dynamo of a mare.
>>
>>41007032
You just hate the userbase. The models are fine.
>>
File: 1712598200962300.png (210 KB, 2004x2173)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>41007036
>The models are fine.
>>
>>41007032
Smart people understand that there are many metrics that people use to judge things. Your metric might not score popens high, but they are a huge group that found their own metric. I used their metric and tools they used to draw a parallel between them and g5 situation discussed. My own metric in all this is irrelevant. Notice how I haven't even said if I like g5 and popens.

That's my last post in this thread, too much irrelevant hating.
>>
>>41007043
If that chat was full of "based and redpilled" anons, you'd love the models.
>>
File: 1694068600860413.gif (654 KB, 427x466)
654 KB
654 KB GIF
>>41007048
No, I wouldn't.
>>
>>41006679
Op picrel has... a butt? It's got some hair?
Like, ok, I can go deeper. She's currently engaged and excited about a thing, talking about her interest, being made happy by receiving a gift, energetic, healthy, and a female.

In general terms, a man wants a female. In general terms, a man wants a partner who is alive and healthy. That includes a lack of suffering, which at least implies happiness. A male generally wants their efforts to be appreciated. Does that mean that every time a female exists, or is happy, or receives a gift, it's an example of a male fantasy? Is it not a female fantasy to be happy and healthy and receive a gift? Isn't it a male fantasy to fulfill female fantasies? Isn't a female who's competent a male fantasy? Isn't a female who's incompetent and dependent also a male fantasy?

The only difference between the situation in OP picrel and the situation with spike is the lack of reciprocation, the the weird half-pedo vibe. Spike gives to rarity. Mac gives to Sugar. The females are pleased by the arrangement. You say that fluttershy's personality is a male fantasy, but you say that it's a female fantasy for discordxfluttershy to be teased instead of a male fantasy. Rarity was practically creaming over feminizing rainbow.

Point is, these categorizations largely come from inside you, and that effects the answer to the actual question.
I will now answer based on my perception of your idea of a female fantasy.

>What if females wrote all of mlp
Season 1 episodes written by males:
Boast busters: Chris Savino
Swarm of the Century: M.A. Larson
Feeling Pinkie Keen: Dave Polsky
"Sonic Rainboom" M.A. Larson
"Stare Master" Chris Savino
"Over a Barrel" Dave Polsky
"The Cutie Mark Chronicles" M.A. Larson

We can assume that the other episodes receive, at most, minor changes to remain in-line with the altered character development and lore.
>>
>>41007073

>boast busters
In boast busters, trixie's non-reciprocal relationship with snips and snails would remain, but spike would not offer correct advice to twilight. He already gets ignored, but we're making the episode more female-perspective oriented than it originally was, and mansplaining is quite male-coded and you specifically said that correcting twilight's neuroticism was a male fantasy. This means twilight will not have help, and so much work through her incorrect ideas herself, a bit more efficiently, and so at least slightly more logically. This means it should be more explicitly a logical problem, caused by the incorrect and careless words of her friends. It's already that, but she just needs to have a firmer grip on what she's believing and acting on.

As the female-fantasy would approve of what trixie is doing from beginning to end, she would either have too be made far worse OR the story would have to not show her to be wrong. If the story decides that her selfish lack of care for others is right and good, that would mean that the weakness of the townsponies would have to be bad in order to finish the story. We can imagine a timeline where snips, snails, and spike cooperate to warn twilight that the town is intentionally attracting an ursa major in order to force trixie to prove she's not a liar, basically a witch-hunt. This goes poorly. Twilight saves the day. Trixie and twilight make out- I mean non-reciprocally stare at each other and agree that they have done right by eachother. The town apologizes. Trixie runs the FUCK away from these crazy hicks.

And if they decide to make trixie worse so that it could be considered a female-fantasy to put her in her place, I don't know what she would have to do. Try to steal spike? Would that do it? What behavior, from a female perspective, is equivalent to slightly abusing child-boys and/or being a loud and arrogant woman?
>>
>>41007063
Sure, totally believing in your insincere smug shitposting.
>>
File: humans like izzy.jpg (210 KB, 2047x1440)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>41006964
MYM and TYT ponies still look quite different, 3D vs 2D besides. but yes huge eyes on a 3D model will look strange because they'll squash up against each other inside the model and your brain understands this. it's also harder to make 3D eyes emote compared to 2D ones. 2D in general lets you get away with a lot of stuff that would never work in 3D
you can also go with eyes than are larger than G4 eyes like picrel
>>
File: 1693765681135946.png (599 KB, 5000x5000)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>41007083
>Insincere
I'm being 100% genuine about the fact that I think opg models are ugly.
If I didn't enjoy things simply because of the userbase, I wouldn't enjoy 90% of the things I do like.
You may cope now.
>>
>>41007099
Of course, here come Gen-Z buzzwords, as expected.
>>
>>41007079
We can see the answer next season, in MMDW. Rainbow, who is humanized plenty, has the great sin of emotionally requiring the validation of others. For this, her whole friend circle steals that validation, forcing her to recognize that what she really wants is to not be alone.

So, if boast busters were written as a more direct female fantasy made by a woman, and trixie was still going to be the bad guy, trixie would receive slightly more screen time in which we learn that she has some deep emotional need that drives her to seek attention and THAT is the sin that would narratively justify the hatred of a town of mares. The female fantasy, then, is about escaping their emotionality.

I'm learning so much about a fucked up perspective on women.
>>
File: 1707351085719113.gif (2.02 MB, 687x497)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>41007116
>No argument
>>
File: 20240330_233417.png (170 KB, 444x306)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>41007116
NTA, but... the only buzzword he used was cope. holy mother of newfag, batman! you didnt even try lol
>>
>>41007117
If MMDW reveals that the female fantasy is to escape the vice of emotionality and to punish all those who fall for it, nightmare moon is exactly a woman who was swallowed whole by her emotional need for validation and who needed to have that beaten out of her. Spike's relationship with rarity does not involve rarity's emotional investment, so that's consistent with this idea.

>swarm of the century
Swarm of the century, to my mind, just doesn't feel very fantasy in the way we've been describing. As such, I got my co-author Leonard q shartwrite, to serve as peanut gallery. He says it's a "have faith in your friends" episode. That, then, is the value that should be preserved.

Important events include pinkie's victory over the parasprites, celestia's visit, the mane 5 making everything worse,
discussing, pinkie running off, fluttershy harboring and growing the parasprites, and the town making a "welcome princess celest" sign while twilight chides them. As honorable mention, the flower sisters panic and run in circles, I think.

Relationships include the one between twilight and celestia, the one between pinkie and her friends, and the one between twilight and the town. Fluttershy exists, but is just kind of tolerated while she fucks things up on her own.

Pinkie's needs very little change. She communicates poorly and that is currently the only real evidence of her eccentricity. Simply have her be slightly more clear than she already is, maybe tell her friends specifically that she knows what to do and that they shouldn't do anything. At that point, she's the good guy, so long as she isn't after attention and is just working and doing the right thing.
>>
>>41007736

Twilight and fluttershy would need to be more in the wrong now that pinkie is more in the right. They both create and worsen the problem and can always ignore pinkie harder. They currently experience plenty of panic and poor judgment and worry. This means their exact flaws currently amount to a male fantasy where they need to be corrected by someone more logical who they learn to trust. Instead, just frame twilight as less worrying about failure and more wanting praise, and fluttershy can more delusionally believe the parasprites love her, instead of that they are cute. As twilight and fluttershy are more explicitly villains, twilight needs to appear bad to celestia.

Celestia originally didn't enter town, thanked twiilight for the parade, and skipped out to go solve a different town's problems. Simply have celestia enter town. She can see pinkie solve the infestation and then pick up pinkie to go solve another infestation in philidelphia, leaving twilight behind to clean the mess. This changes the relationship between twilight and celestia's shown leadership styles. Originally, twilight spent her time nit-picking incorrectly spelled signs and franticly trying to make everything right herself and hide her failures while celestia simply skipped over a whole town's worth of problems and honestly declared what problems she was going to go solve. Instead, celestia now grabs the most useful person and gives them credit and value while twilight only trusts herself and wants the credit herself. This could somewhat explain fluttershy's now-greater need for the affection of these parasites.

Almost all the events can be basically the same, with a few differences as to exactly how certain things get said or done. Just a few changes can alter the narrative significantly.

It must be remembered that mlp is, at least in season 1, basically a woman's creation already, and often won't require that many changes in order to more perfectly fit within this idea of a woman's-only creation.
>>
File: random popen.png (506 KB, 1024x768)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
popentrannies really do be looking at this crap and deluding themselves into liking it
>>
>>41006493
fried synapses
>>
>>41006996
bait
>>
>>41007747
open trannies aren't even pony exclusive, you can find any kind of furfaggotry over in the offboard den
>>
>>41007747
i dont even play open or whatever it is but genuinely what is wrong with the model? it looks fine. kind of overdesigned but the normal ones look better and the base model is good. is this bait or wha?
>>
>>41007807
Just take a fucking look at them abysmal proportions
>>
>>41007807
They look fat
>>
File: ifureadthisurgay.png (54 KB, 971x680)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>41007807
>>
>>41007910
ok so
smaller hair?
eyes farther back and taller, reaching farther below the nose bridge
nose... less curved? like the nose bridge is flat.
No nostril
Mouth, bigger
Ears, what ears. That might be them, flat to the head.
Front legs, skinny, a short bend near the top and then straight basically
Skinny back legs
Sharp... ankles?
Flank's top part extends lower and farther foreward.
Thicker barrel

And for the 3d model
Hair isn't the poofy kind in the first place, but the pig tail or whatever is large +.1
eyes are massive, but do reach below the nose bridge +.3
Nose is curved downward, chunky nub, not like either drawing at all
Has nostril
Mouth comes from the front, so it doesn't look like either picture. It is big, though. +.2
Ears are massive and pointed backwards.
Legs are in a coat. Seem kinda large to me. There's a weird joint at the top, but it is forwards and not backwards and microscopic. The leg gets much larger near the bottom, which is more like the first picture. The leg has a constant curve, like the first picture.
Back legs... Could be bigger I guess?
Can't see how sharp the ankles are due to pants.
I mean I can assume the leg joints meet under the pony instead of behind it have a point + 1
That barrel, as seen from the side, seems larger than either example. + .5 for being closer to correct than the original.

So that's 2 out of 12 points.
This seems to confirm popen complainers are to dumb to articulate what they see and think, and literally cannot be reasoned with. It's terminal.
>>
File: 1713019860744602.png (95 KB, 867x830)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Friendly reminder that it's morally and objectively correct to shit on open pony and it's userbase.
>>
>>41007983
I have no idea what that is or why I should have an opinion on it, other than the posts in this thread, which haven't really told me.

As long as this is true, the correct response to everything you're saying is "Who cares?"

Were they cringe, somehow?
>>
>>41007079
>Trixie and twilight make out- I mean non-reciprocally stare at each other and agree that they have done right by eachother.
KEEEEEK
>>
>>41007910
kys shartynigger
>>
>>41007991
>Were they cringe, somehow?
Yes
>>
>>41007747
Real question time: G5 with popen models as base, but with sensible character design, or the ones they used in the movie. Which one would you prefer for new series?
>>
>>41008052
nta, but popen
>>
>>41008052
popen is coomer garbage, g5 is better off without it
>>
File: sunnyqtie.png (364 KB, 415x440)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>41008052
Neither, just take the G5 models and pump up the ass a little bit. Popens look decent for G4 bodywise, but something about their faces feels too soulless to portray the range of emotions you'd need in a series or movie.
>>
>>41008076
Holy shit you are blind and retarded
Nothing is good about the G5s especially the horrible downy faces
>>
>>41007747
this looks fine
>>
>>41006224
Jealous that men are attracted to PPC (Petite Pony Cunt), OP?
>>
>>41008183
suck my dick you mobilesharting faggot
>>
Wow thanks
Just thanks for ruining the thread with you fucking shitflinging, great stuff
>>
>>41008591
>ruining the thread
>very same thread started with 'male gaze'
It was ruined from the start.
>>
>>41008636
How is there no male gaze? Just because it's a word originating from stupid libheads doesn't mean it doesn't exist and influences works of art.
>>
File: 1693447643739885.gif (3.01 MB, 480x270)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB GIF
>>41006679
>It's the male fantasy of wanting to feel desired by other women unconditionally and/or being helpful to them.
those sick fucks
>>
File: lyra sweat.png (125 KB, 357x357)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>41006679
>mfw when helping a woman
>>
File: marestare blush.png (380 KB, 773x842)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>41009003
>mfw woman acknowledges my existance
>>
File: 1685479885411.jpg (38 KB, 505x568)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>41009027
>mfw womanlovers
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (33 KB, 421x432)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>41009051
>mfw Anon doesn’t think of ponies when he hears the word “woman”
>>
>>41009054
>mfw we all subconsciously are hot for women as MLP mares are designed as anthropomorphic woman versions of ponies with eyelashes and neotenous facial features as well as generally being a mammal with four limbs, two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth and hair like humans
>>
File: IMG_1696.gif (2.21 MB, 484x540)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>mfw a woman doesnt scowl at me when i smile at her
>>
>>41006708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNJFPRqsdjk
>>
File: IMG_1308.png (537 KB, 1103x841)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>mfw a woman farts in the same room as me
>>
File: lyra tongue.jpg (18 KB, 251x271)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>mfw a woman enters a room
>>
File: IMG_0903.png (264 KB, 726x801)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>mfw a woman looks at me and doesnt recoil in disgust
>>
>mfw I read the word woman I conceptualize a healthy, breedable, young woman even though the word "woman" don't imply that on their own
>>
File: IMG_1294.png (402 KB, 693x1154)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>mfw a woman doesnt try to tear me down emotionally when i say hello
>>
File: IMG_1503.png (413 KB, 1050x1124)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>mfw a woman tells me im just not what shes looking for (for the 100th time)
>>
File: glim ha ha ha ha....gif (1.7 MB, 512x512)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>mfw a woman glances at my crotch area sporadically (ha ha, am I attractive?!!==!=?!)
>>
File: IMG_1530.png (9 KB, 225x280)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>mfw a small woman enters my vision
>>
>mfw a I rant about women online while sucking my mother's breastmilk (the only good woman)
>>
File: IMG_1851.png (414 KB, 1150x1000)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>mfw I say awomen instead of amen
>>
File: 1711189580124993.png (209 KB, 572x521)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>mfw when I realized I'm cheating on my waifu by dating a 3dpd
>>
File: rainbowshine wedding.png (296 KB, 906x1014)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>mfw I finally marry the woman of my dreams
>>
File: 1702120354147690.gif (331 KB, 300x300)
331 KB
331 KB GIF
>>41007910
Both look cute.
>>
>>41006224
god, imagine rawfucking her from behind in this moment.
>>
File: sugarbelle qt.gif (2.3 MB, 560x740)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>41007073
>>41007079
>>41007117
>>41007736
>>41007739
Thanks for your lenghty answer Anon! Love how much thought you put into this to make these episodes align more with the female fantasy they were originally meant to be aligned with! It could actually make characters like Trixie feel more realistic and not as one-note / uniquely antagonistic as they were in the original episode (as having a uniquely antagonistic or downright evil opponent is part of the generally collectivistic male train-of-thought which in history lead many times to war, segregation or other black and white scenarios like the modern day incel culture; women generally don't think in these boxes or don't do as strongly as men do). Good work Anon
>>
>>41007739
Third episode is feeling pinkie keen.
In it, a supposedly logical twilight clings to that logic to an emotional degree and is blinded to the objective and consistent evidence in front of her.

Pinkie gains information through a 6th sense, which isn't a problem or a particularly gendered fantasy, as far as I can tell.

The climax of the story is an emotional outburst that is snuffed out and apologized for and directly causes the mare to change her ways because they recognize that was bad.

It's already perfect. The story doesn't have to change a single thing.

Unfortunately, the best lines in the episode must be removed and/or replaced with some kind of "woman humor".
>Pinkie Pie: What if... What if she exploded, and then... and then exploded again!?
>Spike: Can you do that? Can you explode twice?

That's the guy-est humor I've ever seen.

>Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie's made a lot of predictions today but [cough] ugh, what is that smell? But what we've shown here is that there's no point in believing [cough] in anything you can't see for yourself.
>Spike: W-Well t-then, s-see what's b-b-behind you, Twilight!
>[hydra growls]
>Twilight Sparkle: I see it... but I don't believe it!
Blunt, direct contradiction.

>Pinkie Pie: T-T-T-Twilight! You have to jump!
>Twilight Sparkle: I'll never make it!
>Pinkie Pie: You'll be fine!
>Twilight Sparkle: I will not!
>[hydra roars]
>Pinkie Pie: It's your only ho-o-ope! You have to take a leap of faith!
She does the jump and a swamp gas bubble catches her.

I would, due to the nature of this project, suggest something sexist like "A woman would do the same scene but with less of a kinetic-physical set up and more heartfelt hoof holding and staring into eachother's eyes.
Anyway, when faust did this, in episode 1, applejack gives twilight a heartfelt plea and puppydog eyes while holding her hooves. So, based on the example given by the show, a woman literally would make this scene about their fee-fees and replace slapstick with hoof holding and a gas bubble with rainbow dash cradling twilight in her arms and flying her to safety.

This means the tone would change.

Spike's dumb comment would be met with soft correction only.

The hydra scene would be reworded to be more directly about twilight not trusting pinkie. Fuck it lets have pinkie just ask twilight to grab her hoof without explaining how that accomplishes anything.

The scene where a billion anvils get dropped on twilight can maybe stay. Everything just needs a slight tone shift, if anything at all.
>>
>>41009617
>sonic rainboom

First thing we see is rainbow giving fluttershy an ordered list of criteria for a good cheer and fluttershy failing to follow them. While, as we've described, a lack of self awareness is a sin to be punished according to the female perspective and the male fantasy is to correct such errors, I don't think we should jump directly to rainbow shunning and gaslighting fluttershy. While it is traditionally more a father's job to teach and a mother's job to care for a child, rainbow is a tomboy. In a woman's hands, she's a depiction of light and distorted male traits.

And the female fantasy is that nothing should be expected of them by their men.
Something like "I'm sure you'll get it when the time comes, flutters." instead of getting frustrated with her, which also make's her failure an internal issue fluttershy can wrestle with.

Nothing needs to change about the next scene, other than fluttershy maybe being less happy and alive. It is basically a depiction of a female celebrating the masculine trait of "being able to move your arms and legs" so we can't have that without some uncomfortable internal conflict about it painting it as a worse thing.

Rainbow fails a rainboom and crashes into the library, just as twilight is thanking her 3 other friends for helping clean it. This is basic blunt-contradiction via slapstick and should be changed. Twilight has 3 scrolls stuffed in her mouth when she emerges from the pile of books all over the floor, which is just far too Freudian. She also had exactly 3 friends with her and is caught with 3 scrolls in her mouth, so the symbiology is lesbian in nature and, as we discussed, that's not an implication condoned by the female fantasy.

Instead, no fun allowed. Twilight finishes cleaning with her 3 minions. We cut to rainbow tumbling through the air, making the punchline even more obvious. We have rainbow's action-guitar get louder before we see her. We see rainbow approaching the library. Twilight simply puts up a bubble-shield for a second which rainbow crashes into. Now rainbow's rambunctious male nature has cause separation from the group instead of uniting her with the group. In line with fluttershy's less happy characterization, she can look down at rainbow's crumpled body and fret like "Um... yay?"

The worst punishment she can receive is to be ignored, but rainbow makes the stupid male mistake of trying to correct her directly.

The other 4 ponies still learn about the young flier's competition and twilight still casts cloudwalking magic and the butterfly-wings magic. Rarity does not smash twilight with her enormous ass this time. No fun allowed, remember.

Maybe we could say that fancy lightshow transformation scenes are a male fantasy but we have to draw the line somewhere and I don't want to find a female replacement for rarity getting shoved in a glowing cocoon. If you find something equivalent somewhere in the show, go ahead and point it out.
>>
>>41009788
Rarity loves attention - flaunts stuff -gets punished
but she also gets rescued instead of suffering with her failure until she apologies on her belly in a puddle of tears. This is the enacting of the male fantasy through the tomboy rainbow dash. This means that rainbow should NOT rescue rarity in a glorious explosion of sound and color.

Instead, rainbow should begin her dive, see the cone of the rainboom start to form, feel the call of glory, and know what will happen if she pushes past that limit. Rainbow must control herself, hold her speed at just slightly less than the color-barrier, resist the call of belligerent greatness. She can catch the wonderbolts and rarity, but wouldn't have the speed needed to rocket back up to cloudsdale.

They all crash into the everfree, softly thanks to rainbow, and land in a river.
Rainbow misses her place in the competition, but gains the personal favoritism of the wonderbolts, which is more valuable. She learns restraint for specific goals. They go back to cloudsdale together.

Fluttershy is finally loud when something that actually matters happens, which is to say she yells loudly when rarity starts falling instead of cheering loudly when rainbow does a rainboom. I think this is the episode where the word "assertive" first comes up, which means that fluttershy first learns that assertiveness and the importance of what you are actually asserting should be related. In other words, she learns a lesson about assertiveness instead of learning to simply "be assertive." This means that fluttershy learned the exact opposite of what rainbow learned, which means this one episode defines the limits of both it's lessons.

Last scene is rarity, at midnight, dripping wet next to a small river, saying "Hello? Is anyone there?" in the middle of the everfree.
>>
>>41009856
Alternatively, as rarity knocked out the wonderbolts while flailing and screaming, rainbow could knock her the fuck out. As was shown with nightmare moon, you can repent for your needy ways by getting them beaten out of you.
>>
>>41006388
>muh freeze peach
yeah, and i’m using my free speach to call you a faggot
>>
But what about the fart fetish undertones?
>>
>>41010122
the seventh element of harmony is flatulence. her name? starlight glimmer.
>>
File: braaap.gif (3.61 MB, 400x225)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB GIF
>>41010122
>being satisfied with just undertones
>>
>>41010167
I meant the sexy mare fart undertones.
>>
>>41010122
where do they ever fart in MLP FiM?
>>
>>41010167
What in the absolute fuck is this shit?
>>
>>41010970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxKMG3CN1w
>>
>>41006755
Ugh oh. China anon having a stinkie
>>
File: 1711901505742366.png (724 KB, 1290x1249)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>41007033
>>41006996
>>41007032
SCIENCE!!!
As someone who does mares in 3d space this is important info for me so please do so.
>>
>>41007736
You are objectively wrong about Luna and learned the wrong fucking lesson. Luna gets consumed with jealousy because of celestias need for vainglory. The loneliness that ensued from her actions are what swallowed up the character until that need was beaten out of her through the tutelage of a successor. At least this was Faust's original intent.
>>
>>41007910
The popen is the actual g4 in your image is this a trollpost?
>>
File: images[1].png (28 KB, 238x212)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>41007910
>>41011392
>>
>>41008028
there is nothing even remotely sharty-related in that image. rent fucking free
>>
>>41011388
There's no indication that celestia has a need for vainglory, or that luna is lonely. According to the story as presented, celestia and luna move the sun and move "to create harmony for all the land." The ponies relish the day, not celestia directly. This means luna wants people to relish her night, not that luna is lonely and needs companionship nessisarrily.

Faut's intent is not the same as what the show actually says. Even if it were, that would just mean that celestia, with her need for vainglory, was the bad guy. It would be pretty strange that celestia received no punishment and learned no lesson despite being the bad guy. You could make an argument that, actually, that's the female fantasy, that the bad guy just gets off scot free while people who resisted them get punished. That would make the mmdw a "bad guy". There just doesn't seem to be support for your interpretation in the text.

"Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon."
>>
>>41012011
It is confirmed in Royal Problem that Luna should very indeedly feel alone (Celestia admits this herself; she was speaking with herself a lot). Though I also don't agree that Celelec has a need for vainglory.
>>
>>41012365
Granted, but that isn't part of the "faust's intention" argument he was giving.

It's also exactly the same as rainbow in mmdw: a need not to be alone covered up by desire for self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>41009856
>Stare master
Starts with rarity running around and worrying while sweetie tries to make suggestions. Rarity just shuts her down.
Sweetie finds and knocks down a small spool of ribbon rarity wants, which proceeds to destroy the whole room in an absurd display of slapstick, which we can't have, no fun.

Sweetie is trying to help rarity and learn skills and earn her cutiemark, which is basically equivalent to a pony's place in society.
Rarity says she can't have any "complications." This means the story is being told from that adults-perspective, that kids literally are mere complication generators which are only relevant when their actions manage to harm the work and chores an adult spends all day every day trying to finish.

Fluttershy returns opal, the cat, which she got groomed using her special talent. This means fluttershy accomplished, off screen, what sweetie wanted to do, using a talent that had nothing to do with rarity's talents.

Rarity has too much work and the cmc are having a sleepover at rarity's house. That's apparently fine until sweetie belle reveals she's cut and taken a sample of "gold silk" which rarity spent time "making". Rarity made silk. Alone. Somehow.

Fluttershy takes the cmc off rarity's hooves, meaning the cmc are basically exactly like the angry useless cat.
>Did I have a "problem" with opal? You've seen how well I handle small creatures."
The child-dehumanization is getting kind of blatant.

Twilight is going to zacora's for potion stuff, and expresses doubt in fluttershy's abilities.

The CMC crawl on things and have a lot of energy. Fluttershy totally fails to appeal to them with reason. Scootaloo basically suggests they play outside "in the everfree". Fluttershy says there are strange creatures and NO. Scotaloo and applebloom grab a rug and a basket and playact as a strange creature of the everfree, which sweetie is to catch. This minor running smashes a table, which they hammer into a strange and also useless shape.

Flutershy trys to make them play the quiet game, which doesn't work.

The CMC want to play "coal miner" in flutters'ys fireplace. Fluttershy yells "no", which finally makes the cmc respond, sadly. She Uses the momentum from that to put them in bed. She says "snuggly wuggly" which confuses applebloom and starts the kids arguing with her again.

Fluttershy offers the cmc a lullaby in bed. Sweetie says she knows this song, so fluttershy finally engages with the kids by asking sweetie to sing it with her. Sweetie infuses the song with her energy, changing the genera and irritating the chickens outside. The cmc jump out the window and run around the chicken coop, trying to put the chickens back to bed. Fluttershy is ignored until she shouts and then uses the stare on the chickens.

Finally, she gets the kids in bed and "jokingly" threatens to use the stare on them. They almost immediately follow a missing chicken into the forest.
>>
>>41013210
Fluttershy, sefl-satisfied, mutters to herself "All I needed was to show them who's in charge." She is wrong, apparently.

She discovers tracks and figures out they are in the forest alone to find a missing chicken. "they've really bitten off more then they can chew. just like me. I never should have offered to watch them." This idea, of biting off more than you can chew, comes up multiple times. Rarity directly explains the idiom, because it's that important to the story. Fluttershy is also pointing out that she and the children are the same, here, based on her inability to measure her abelites or handle her responsibilities.

She discovere's twilight's statue-body in the forest, which she leaves behind to find the kids.

The kids have some banter, showing a greater understanding of eachother than anyone shows of anyone else in the episode. This is where "scotloo is a chicken" and "what would a cuite mark in arguing look like" come from.

Fluttershy finds them, but the children ignore her. They become scared when they see a cockatrice stone the chicken. They become terrified when they find twilight's stoned body. Fluttershy expects them to be convinced to listen when they see that, but they freak out instead. They finally respond and obey when she sternly orders them behind her instead of just saying "girls" and "please" over and over, and she confronts the cockatrice. She stares it down, convincing it to un-stone her and twilight and her chicken.

The next day, rarity is ignored by the cmc while trying to pick them up. Fluttershy just calmly says "girls" and they shut up and snap into line like a military squad. Fluttershy explains to rarity that she's "just as good with kids as she is with animals", after sharing a wink with twilight. This is a lie. She's said previously that it's incorrect, and her wink indicates she knows that she's, at best, stepping into the role of a person who can handle kids. She's also holding this over rarity, artificially creating distance between her and rarity.

>review complete
This is a male fantasy. While every woman would love, I'm sure, to not be ignored by some snot nosed brats, every part of this is fairly male in perspective.
According tot he episode, children aren't really that different from animals and adults are only different from childeren to the degree that they can tackle responsibilities. The purpose of interacting with kids is to minimize the amount of chaos they generate. What is important about kids playing is that they can break things. What's important about kids being outside is that they can get hurt. It's all about what ways the adult can fail their responsibilities on account of the kids actions. The episode pretends cmc are supposed to be "so cute" but the point of every scene where they exist in front of people is that they are just awful and love to stand on top of things, so that's the episode's actual given opinion.
>>
>>41013243
The greatest engagement is shared between the cmc, the children, while the adults end the episode literally gaslighing each other in order to pretend they are better than eachother.

This is the fantasy of the hierarchy, specifically, and the creation of authority. The idea of someone who never has to raise a finger or their voice but who is feared anyway is more a father idea than a mother idea.

While a true animal can simply be cowed into submission, the children are not. Something more is required. In this case, they saw fluttershy protect them from an animal after they saw twilight's cold dead body. Fluttershy's commands have weight because following fluttershy's commands saved them from their mortal terror once and brought back the dead. Aggression, with children, only gets your foot in the door. Wisdom and protection proven by experience get you obedience. Of note, scotaloo is ignored when she says applebloom is calling a chicken incorrectly. This could mean that personal connection, the kind shared between children, isn't enough to accomplish anything. The example is incomplete, since scotaloo didn't have a positive suggestion of how to actually call a chicken, which could also explain why she was ignored.

It's good that "just yell at them" isn't the full lesson of the episode, but rewriting this means figuring out how women create hierarchy and use it to control children and differentiate themselves from children. It also means figuring out the female perspective on childeren formed by actually spending time with them instead of doing everything in their power to swiftly deal with them and avoid any potential complications.

In "applebuckign season", applejack is driven to complete an endless set of tasks without help from anyone, taking doubt as a challenge. Notably, applejack's problem is neither worrying neurotically or wanting praise, but wanting to complete all tasks and meet expectations. Her flaw is a need to meet expectations and an inability to make those expectations up correctly.

Rainbow comes to twilight and prompts her to help applejack. Twilight is put in charge of announcing an award for applejack. The nurse and pinkie tell twilight about the baked bads. The flower sisters actually have their panic in THIS episode, and they come to twilight and tell her what is wrong. At the end, applejack does actually ask for help, almost on her own, after having argued with twilight for most of the episode.

So, if the male fantasy of hierarchy is one where implied violence is used to compel behavior until it's virtue proves and sustains itself and to keep all lessers in the dark while you complete made up responsibilities which the lessers shouldn't have to think about, the female fantasy of hierarchy is almost the opposite in some ways. Applejack's exact mistake was trying to shoulder and hide responsibilities to prove herself while twilight's position was secured by others coming to her with their needs.
>>
>>41013303

They are two opposing ideas of trust. The trust to assume a man is helping even through distance emotional or physical vs the trust that a woman will help if you come to her. Both effectively imbue the words of a person with authority and both require that the adult in the situation always take on responsibility when it comes at them and always prove they were right to do so.

Childeren being "cute" but also "a problem" from a perspective that has time for them...
Well, it would be less slapstick, less based on goofy one-liners, and certainly less based on banter where the banter is a roundabout way of telling scotaloo to shove it up her ass. Probably, it would involve the kids being some non-physical kind of rambunctious... bitches.
If a woman thinks of cute kids being kids, do they think of little girls copying older girls and being bitches to eachother? I'm uncertain.

In "Call of the Cutie", the first thing we see is a class laugh at cheralee for having funny 80's hair and then DT passes SS a blank note through aplebloom, which gets applebloom in trouble, and says it's blank just like applebloom's butt. Outside, DT makes fun of twist and applebloom more. Applebloom complains of a lack of fairness while having no sense of perspective while applejack calmly consoles her. Applebloom concludes that apples will probably be her cutiemark, and gets really excited before (I think) bittersweetly accepting that these dumb fruits will be her life. Remeber, they aren't which means she's excited about finding her place more than what that place actually is.

She's overenthusiastic about selling apples, offering direct arguments that they have uses which they don't actually have. Her energy is like what is shown in stare master, but with more substance, less simply crawling on things or being lost in imagination and more a lack of perspective. Applejack, after cleaning a mess AB makes, basically fires her and shows no interest at all in correcting what she did wrong. Instead, applejack targets one of AB's emotional problems directly, suggesting AB go to the cutesenara with twist.

Of note, what AJ did was an expression of male hierarchy, but she followed it up with a large dose of female-hierarchy and these categories are general tendencies with the barest amount of support and not laws of the universe. This means I don't actually have to completely remove all instances of male perspective from an episode, which is great because that would be near impossible.

Twist gets a mark, but sort-of-pleads that AB still come to the cutesenaira.

AB comes to rainbow who basically teaches her how to hunt for cutiemarks by rapidly completing lists of idea activities. This means that the dumb methods the cmc use from now on were taught to AB by RD. It's literally all RD's fault. AB then takes her problems to pinkie pie, and then twilight, who spend some time on her, which is in line with the female perspective of hierarchy.
>>
>>41013402

Applebloom lies like hell to pretend she has a cuitemark and emotionally manipulates DT into pretending to believe her. She trips and flashes her butt so it doesn't work.

SwB and Scotaloo pop out from basically nowhere and give a big speech like they know anything in order to defend their fellow blank-flank.

Of note, twist dances with the cmc near the end of the episode. I always remembered twist as dumping applebloom, but that doesn't really happen, though it is fact that their friendship basically ends here in practice.

So, the theory that I'm going with is that a kid being "cute" relates to a kid "trying to be more". For men, this means crawling on things and getting injured in an attempt to reach the physical ability of a fully grown human, or using humor to soften incoming emotional attacks and toothless barbs. For women, according to this, cute means trying to grasp one's place instead of letting it form naturally, and using humor specifically to increase the impact of emotional attacks, or forming sudden social alliances with no real weight, or generally acting without a full understanding of what you're doing and why, or making a blatant attempt at a lie that attacks the emotions of others to defend yourself.

>the rewrite
I think this will be very difficult.

First, the actions of the children result in destruction as if by magic, because the episode does not care about the details of the failure. The failure of the children is fact, a presupposition needed to talk about the actual point of the episode. Details are antithetical to the point of the episode, would serve as mere distractions and complications adding endless what-ifs about how the kids might sometimes not fuck up, when none of that is the point. Every ounce of me screams that the complete and total restriction of a child who wants to be helpful with no positive suggestion is not so much as a valid suggestion and, if it worked, would become a pattern and almost immediately become very damaging and negligent abuse. I have to work backwards, I think.

If the primary difference is that a woman does as is requested and earns the right to be trusted with requests, that's what fluttershy would have to do, and this has to extend to the animals she interacts with. This is what she did with the manticore, after all. This almost certainly means that, like with the rainboom, there is no "the stare," OR that the stare would have to somehow represent judgment more than insanity, lurking violence, and intimidation. Dragonshy manages basically this.

Unfortunatly
>Fluttershy: You should be ashamed of yourself. I have a mind to find your mother and tell her what you've been up to, young man. Now you go over there, and turn Elizabeak and my friend Twilight back to normal, and don't ever let me catch you doing this again. Do you understand me?
>>
>>41013442
the words she says are already framed around shame, though it is clearly fear that gets the cocatrice. After all, why would you feel shame over your natural hunting method? Fluttershy is in the wrong here, argumentatively, and doesn't care that she's being irrational. There is no desire that the cocatrice actually be better, just that they get out of our way.

We can solve 2 problems with 1 action, I think. If the kids need to learn to depend on fluttershy through a process of fluttershy having time for them, then fluttershy, first off, has to make time for them. Fluttershy takes care of animals. If the childeren are simple monsters that ruin everything by failing, this is almost impossible. If we tone down the absurd slapstick a bit, we can have a scene where fluttershy feeds her chickens the the kids try to help. It might not work. It might still result in a chicken escaping. However, we could introduce one animal that fluttershy HASN'T tamed yet: the wild half-chicken that lives in the forest nearby. It takes a few seeds, glances at one of the chickens, hisses at the ponies, and runs off.

Later, after a near-same trip through the forest, the cocatrice gets tangled in the wire of fluttershy's chicken coop, and is stoning anything that moves. Fluttershy and the kids find it. One cmc gets scratched, partially stoned. The kids retreat to her and stay back. She stops a distance away and just stares at the hissing beast, maybe gives it a small speech. Eventually, it looks sad and she is allowed to approach it and untie its foot. Free, ashamed, and less afraid, it releases it's stoning.

In this version of events, there is some difference in how rarity and fluttershy behaved, so one of them can be "in the right" instead of just "on top" like it originally was. This means the first scene can stay mostly the same.
The last scene, where rarity asks fluttershy how she did it and rarity gets denied any help, needs change. The kids cans till listen, though that lining-up and very minimal and efficient speech needs a tone-shift.
Maybe the episode can end with "Oh rarity, I'd be happy to help." said by fluttershy, implying she made time. The camera can zoom in on the cocatrice appearing in the distance for a visit. I still want to fit the gag where opal is clawing into rarity, as it implies she's still in the wrong, but I'm not sure how to fit it and it is ultimately physical suffering for humor, which is somewhat male coded.

If the banter in the forest largely amounts to "you're silly for getting riled up about this", where they toy with the other person's investment, that can be further reduced to "yeah, whatever, man." If these new cmc are less ignoring adults because those adults haven't shown them their place and more ignoring adults who don't have time for them, the attitude should shift from "I'm not affected by this" to "I wish something reacted to my existence."
>>
>>41013503
This means that when scootaloo doubted that AB was calling chickens correctly, AB WOULD care, and wouldn't simply return to the same method of chicken calling after telling scoot's her face was dumb and sharing a joke. This can be related to whatever fluttershy taught them about handling animals, something about patience, about scotaloo being forceful instead of following the example of the new adult they are starting to like, or maybe implying that scootaloo, who doesn't actually have a suggestion, is suggesting the quiet game. Maybe rarity, instead of fluttershy, can try to make the kids play the quiet game. Now it's actually a bitter argument about how scotaloo is more like the asshole adult than the nice adult as presented from the misunderstandings of a child's lack of perspective. Sweetiebell can suddenly break it up with the same comment "Girls! Our special talent is not arguing. Besides, what would the cutie mark of somepony whose talent is arguing even look like?" but now it comes out of almost nowhere and has a lot more impact. On finding twilight's body, they can retreat to fluttershy, or fluttershy can collect them after she also finds the body.

That's almost the whole second half of the episode replaced already. When they meet twilight in town, fluttershy can throw in a "Hey girls look, it's twilight." after twilight dares to doubt her ability to handle children, and twilight can get swarmed. This version of fluttershy will make the correct decision after getting them to her cottage, which means she can wield her (currently still imperfect) ability like a weapon here without it being inconsistent.

And the scene with rarity can mostly stay the same and be attributed to rartiy's incorrect industry-influenced and male-ish perspective on children, if we're willing to grant some amount of "unreliable narrator" stuff regarding what we see happen.

Fuck that was a lot.
>>
>>41013551
Right, forgot
their motive for entering the forest is mostly the same, but the chicken that leaves leaves specifically because the cmc weren't patient and handled the chickens improperly and impatiently when they were supposed to be in bed. They are now trying to clean up their own mess and also trying to care for a dumber, smaller, creature that doesn't trust them, which is the same relationship adults have with children.
>>
>>41013573
>Over a barrel
Alright, so what IS this episode, in the most general terms.

It's got a badass rebel female child, dumb humor like "I'd like to be a tree", pinkie doing a dance, and some slapstick. It also bothers to ask the question "What if the Indians had less of a point and were almost equal jerks compared to the settler cowboy americans." by way of allegory. Don't shit yourself. Asking a "what if" scenario isn't the same as saying that scenario is true. This is still the question asked by all the cultural coding in the episode, somewhat, and it's damn callus, and pretty male.

The first scene is rarity and AJ having a two-way irrational argument about resource allocation, which seems pretty relevant to the themes of the rest of the episode where the buffalos and ponies have an irrational disagreement about resource allocation.

Halfway through the episode, RD and AJ have both been swiftly propagandized by opposite sides of the conflict to the point where they speak over the negotiators and make the conflict worse.

Pinkie sings a unity song while wearing a very fancy wester dress that may or may not have been associated with hookers or something like that I'm not looking it up. Correct me or don't. Of note, this is two scenes in a row where a loud and excited ho stops the involved parties from actually talking to each other.

The fight, which almost doesn't happen, is triggered when pinkie tries to sing her song a second time where she tells other people what they have to do.

The fight ends when the chief tastes apple pie and suddenly has an idea for compromise. The compromise is a tax of 1 apple pie per buffalo per each yearly stampede. I think it's yearly. It might be more or less. Point is, they are taxing conditional use of the land, which means the land is, effectively, the property of the buffalo and being rented to the ponies. It's actual old-style feudal taxation, or communist, or almost any system with a lord back when soldiers used swords.

So this episode is actually land-back and based I guess. It's just a really weird kind of land back that pretends that an easily defeated bunch of big dumb easy to trick savages are the same as tax collectors representing the interests of an organized government with a military behind them. It's not. Taxation doesn't happen because it is or isn't fair. Only one group can have a monopoly on violence, but any number of violent uppity groups can demand tribute, unless they lose. The buffalo lost.
>>
>>41013730
The eventual hero is the exchange of goods and services with capitalist undertones. Trade brings peace. The main characters have no wisdom and basically cause a small war by being young and politically active.

It's tiresome and makes me think of that one spiderman comic from back when he was a shitter who basically just thought he was better than everybody (don't @). "Oh I'm so much smarter than everyone else with my huge logical balls and people who care are all irrational screaming retards and/or just trying to get laid while they skip class."

Yeah, there's some kind of male fantasy here, something about the systems of the world themselves actually being fair and good despite their distance and not owing the lesser (plebs) an explanation. At the bottom, we've got a slight unspoken hint of "if only the Indians saw the value of our economy" lurking, not quite being stated directly, and an annoying refusal to understand what this kind of taxation is and why it happens. I suppose we could just say the ponies are nicer than humans and will give you 5% of their crop and destroy 5% of their trees when they don't actually have to.

Not everything has to be fixed, here. Spike, in getting kidnapped accidentally, ends up representing the contradiction in the buffalo's argument, the collateral damage when they themselves are mad about being collateral damage. He's also the hole in rarity and AJ's argument. Rarity was mad about sleeping in an isolated sleeper car while she sleeps with other ponies in the public bed car. Spike, when the ponies are being no loud, goes and sleeps with bloomburg, with the apple tree. He did the rational thing, which was to be ok with the tree and be careful not to hurt it in order to escape the chaos and noise.

The bufallo episode is stupid, so fucking stupid. It's fun. I think I liked it before. I think I like it now, probably. It's still dumb. The buffalo say they are stuck in this valley... why? Every single person who has ever watched this episode had this feeling in the back of their head that this conflict could easily be solved by just going around, or at least they should have. "What do you mean you're stuck?" When you look at the orchard, there's plenty of room between the trees. There's a river nearby which the tree's aren't planted next to, meaning the stampede could just follow the riverbank.

It's a dumb bullshit conflict which we accept because we understand that this is the conflict the episode wants to talk about and any problem in the details is just a lack of skill from the writers. To that end, specifically so that there could be a fight, all parties totally fail to even attempt communication or ever even suggesting a single solution besides total victory of one side. The beating core of the conflict is "That bitch told me what to do and now I'm mad."
>>
>>41013774

So how about the problem is that the bufallo are destructive for basically no reason other than tradition. They can walk. Specifically, littlehoof can just leave the chaos that still must somehow occur at the end of this episode, and just walk through the orchard. We've now tied the beggining of the episode to the end of the episode without changing much.

The entertaining midnight talk that annoys spike needs to be different somehow, I don't know, there's no fucking way I'm finding a specific example for how a female would write this from another female-written episode of fim. Just, less dumb, and no iconic "I'd like to be a tree" from fluttershy.

Pinkie certainly does not put on a song and dance where the point is that she's a vapid ho who should shut up actually, but then what does happen? Well, in this version we're being more objective, which means the fact that the bufallo aren't actually stuck is a plot point, which means they have a reason to pretend that it is, probably one where they stubbornly pretend that this problem exists in order to push their actual problem, which is that the apaloosans are using their land. So, pinkie can just sing a song and dance where she grills them and the apalooans for both pretending like the problem is something other than that and a big bag of subborn. Having had the actual truth of their own motivations screamed at them by an inciteful autistic trollop, they can all still agree that they are mad and it was a bad song, but this time they are coping.

A lack of willingness to face one's own self is a far better and more feminine-coded reason for a fight and creates lots of room for verbal argument about even more and dumber and more incorrect alternative motivations. I did it, we can still have a pie fight, as a treat, even if it's gonna be slower and end when they notice the tribe daughter simply left on her own.

And that framing might be enough that we can just leave the rest.

i'll note that breyburn also spoke over the girls for like 3 minutes when they first got off the train, which fits into the original narrative of blocked communication but may ore may not need adjusting with all the other examples of blocked communication.

next
>>
>>41007910
cuck
>>
>>41011885
Not sure if trying to misdirect or just unaware. The guy who drew that is a shartyfag.
>>
File: sugarbelle dj.gif (880 KB, 1024x576)
880 KB
880 KB GIF
>>41013210
>>41013243
>>41013303
>>41013402
>>41013442
>>41013503
>>41013551
>>41013573
ufff, that's enough reading for now, but still thanks and based! Your philosophies on the male and female interpretation on being a father/mother and having authority were interesting to read and do also have merit I think. When I think of my relationship to my mother, I also only remember (during childhood) going to her when there were problems while trying not to bother my father as he created an atmosphere of authority. And I also do think your rewrite does fix the stupid stare thing against the cockatrice which also bothered me when I watch the episode (because it doesn't make sense that it was suddenly guilt-tripped by the stare; was he conscious of his actions before, or did Fluttershy awake a human consciousness in him?).
>>
God, I hate women so much it reaches into unreal dimensions
>>
consider the woman
>>
be the woman
>>
>>41013806
Returning to this, actually.

While the show near explicitly says that trade brings peace, the chief only "tastes" the "pie" when the "pie" has been "thrown" by the sheriff and "killed" the chief. The pie is munitions, bullets. The chief changes his mind when he tastes lead. His people are shot with bullets until they learn to compromise. With this obvious detail I missed, we've wrapped all the way back around to "war brings peace."

This is paired with "bleeding heart yuppies cause wars, actually."

And just, holy shit.
>>
>>41015171
It's amazing to me that an OP that featured pony ass could lead eventually to these philosophical insights.
>>
bump
>>
>>41015171
There's no way this was intentional but it fits uncannily well.
>>
>>41006251
>Shining would have been wearing a hoodie that reads, "I am Shinough"
That'd actually be funny so they wouldn't do that at all.
>>
>>41007099
No, his point is, if the people you like were promoting OP models you'd be more likely to have your perception altered.
>>
>>41009077
scootertrix does god's work, praise be would watch a reaction to any new series he makes
>>
>>41008183
I think they're fine but they're less expressive than 2ds, bigger ass would help too, yes
>>
>>41008907
>have small penis and be ugly
>thinks he deserves love
You don't but it's a cute fantasy. I wish mares were real.
>>
>>41008663
Terms like "male gaze" and "toxic masculinity" exist to demonize men. Cut the misandrist language already.
>>
>>41017760
Just because stupid people use words to hurt each other doesn't mean the concepts behind those words don't exist.
>>
>>41009377
ai has been a godsend for sugar belle bros
>>
>>41017758
Ugly bastards do deserve love.
>>
>>41017830
Women are obligated to fuck ugly ass bastards.
>>
>>41017830
>>41018302
Some ugly bastards, if he is a good person, do deserve love. I agree. However, women consider about 80% of men (and probably more than that) to be ugly and less than average. This is thanks to the effect of social media on the female mind, which is wired for social interaction rather than straightforward problem solving (like the male mind). It's not that women are bad (some are, of course), it's that our modern world has a very adverse affect on their inherent instincts. The consequence is that guys who women would consider decent and worthwhile 50 years ago, are no considered utter trash. Consequently, "ugly bastards" are very unlikely to ever be loved.
>>
And finally, fucking finally, we have

>Cutie mark chronicles
This is, very simply, a story of inspiration through action. It was also put in M.A. Larson's hands as a central lore platform which the rest of the show is sort of based on and "sonic rainboom" particularly depends on.

So, if the male perspective results in the creation of a cool thing nobody understands where destiny is the same as everyone tying their emotional well being to someone else's act of greatness, the female perspective is not that.

So how much do I change? Was the rainboom even his idea, actually, or did a woman come up with it as part of the assignment given to him? He later does return of harmony and magical mystery cure, which is 2 out of 5 two parters. He tends to be trusted with these kinds of things.

The beating core of the issue here is that I should remove the rainboom or make it not actually the hero of the story because this near-worship of an incomprehensible explosion made by physical muscle-power is pure man-juice, but that changes everything.

Ok, ok, I'm getting off the ledge. Rainbow is, as described previously, a tom boy. She also has the strangest relationship with her element and she is the one who fails everyone against discord. It's fine if she represents the hole in the logic, the exception and the opposite of twilight. I can say that rainbow represents classical yang to twilight's yin. Rainbow here can be energy, motion, creation and destruction, light, and change while yin is sustenance, dark, stillness, and feminine. I can and will say the rainboom was a woman's idea and keep it. It occurred.

It didn't solve everything, however. It instead instigated everything.
With fluttershy, it's already correct. The race that causes the rainboom is literally a betrayal negligently brought on by rainbow's male energy that could have killed fluttershy but started her on her path and the rainboom itself scares the animals, which means she learns her place by resisting it.
With twilight, it is also correct. The rainboom offers power that directly becomes violence and then has to be tamed by celestia.
>>
>>41018480

With AJ, she is inspired to return home when she sees the rainboom. This is complicated because AJ specifically misses her father and the rainboom is a symbol of male energy, but that is exactly the thing that can't be the final word in this version. Instead, she sees the rainboom and then leaves on her journey. She can't return home until she attains something nessiarry to enable her inevitable way of life. She can return when she learns that the rainbow didn't actually start at ponyville and grow out towards manehatten, but actually started above mainhatten (in cloudsdale) and ended in ponyville (where I guess we assume rainbow crashed.) This would mean she learns that she had something exactly backwards. She wanted to escape life on a muddy apple farm to live a "sophisticated life" with the oranges, which never made the most sense. The implication is that she didn't see value in farm life, that she thought of it as tiny, insignificant, stagnant. So, rather than learning just that the meals are strange and small and nobody knows what she's talking about half the time and giving up half out of anti-intellectual embarrassment, she can learn that the lives of the oranges with their fancy don't actually build anything and they kind of don't do anything and their kids, at best, play around in the street with other kids to waste time. Instead of learning that she is ignorant and retreating home, she can actually learn that the values she likes exist back home. This changes applejack's character massively.

Rarity's horn currently just kind of suddenly drags her halfway across the continent and she assumes it's "for a reason". That's a pretty large bit of magic lore that generally gets forgotten and isn't really used again directly... probably. Instead, her horn should act up when the rainboom happens, being the start of the journey instead of the end. This means the rainboom does not break open the rock and show her the gems inside, which previously implied that gems are magic conduits. That implication still kind of exists due to the elements and the rock farm and spike's diet, but will never get such a direct and flashy example. The rock is also a rock hard pillar into the sky that smacks filly rarara in the face and busts open to spill it's treasure all over her and make her very happy. Instead, she can get dragged by the horn deep into a cave entrance, expecting to find gems, and find only smooth cave walls. It's on her to actually extract stone from the wall, finding either that regular stone can be smashed into pretty shapes or just finding some gems, same as before. She shouldn't do this in a rage, instead doubling down on her faith in unicorn magic and making the choice to ignore her rage. This is now, potentially, a rarity who has discovered that she can bring out the inherent beauty of things instead of just overwriting the beauty of things by covering them in gaudy gems. This changes Rara's character massively.
>>
>>41018488

PP is already basically correct. The rainboom inspires her, starts the journey.

The episode is directly about the cmc going to each of the m6 and asking for help, so that doesn't really need a change.

The first scene is a ziplining accident while hunting for cutie marks. Next, AJ jumps out from behind a bush and crashes into the kids. The slapstick is a bit high.

Scotallo says:
>Sweet, more like sappy. Come on, we gotta find rainbow dash and hear the cool way to get a cuitie mark.
This is scotaloo being inspired by rainbow dash to start her journey, which is the same as each of the m5 being inspired by her rainboom. There is a male idea of "cool" that they started off hunting.

Fluttershy throws her body in front of the cmc and forces them to have a scooter-accident in order to protect some ducks.

Scotaloo loudly rejects rarity's "namby-pamby" story about "finding who you really are" as a waste of time and rushes out to go find rainbow dash so she can learn about getting a cutie mark.

Scotaloo is maximally bored by twilight's story. Twilight, on the other hand, gets so into her story that she jumps around saying "yes" in real life. She has to work down from her excitement to avoid further social embarrassment.

Pinkie is effectively ignored, but convinces the kids to go to sugercube corner while she talks.

Rainbow is waiting in sugercube corner with the other m6, implying that the adults are, at this point, working together to manipulate the kids.

All the m6 realize their connection. 2 out of 3 cmc are rendered sweet and huggy. Scotaloo ends the episode screaming "nooooo" in failure and suffering, having never realized her mistake and continuing to reject the feminine and seek the masculine.

Episode ends on twilight being sappy, getting questioned by spike, and telling him to shut the fuck up.

This episode is extremely feminine. The episode deals with the positive value of masculine energy but the main idea is that said masculine energy exists as a requirement for finding feminine energy in the world. There is no way to tell that story in a more feminine-celebrating way without totally removing all masculine energy. As it stands, the only value of masculine energy is it's ability to eventually point towards feminine conclusions. The episode ends on twilight, as it should, symbolically. It's somewhat unfortunate that scotaloo doesn't learn her lesson, because that means that her inspiration from rainbow didn't actually lead her to the correct conclusion, but that might actually be fine. In her small group, she is the rainbow dash. Scotaloo is the tomboy, and so the exception and the flaw. Rainbow didn't find her place through self reflection and stories, and so scotaloo would have to find her place through action in the future.

So, that's it for this episode. A simple couple of minor differences in the backstory of two characters.

Now the whole series is on fire.
>>
Can I get a QRD on this massive schizo text wall?
>>
>>41018493
Best night ever is, according to what we've discussed, the perfect female fantasy.

A bunch of dumb bitches with ideas in their heads all discover they are wrong and the conclusion of the episode is that they just need each other, actually, and not to get a bunch of attention for being loud. Assuming we say AJ puts a lot of her self worth in her baked goods, we can put her in the same category as everyone else.

We took the rainboom away. It now only occurs in a flashback. It is very heavily foreshadowed that she will someday do another one.

The stare is less general-purpose, less directly powerful.

Trixie is either a deeper villain nearing redemption or she's a good guy while the town is explicitly more irrational and potentially mean.

Twilight failed celestia directly and had to clean up a mess while pinkie's competence was celebrated.

Rainbow and fluttershy, instead of learning to let go of inhibitions and GO HARD, both learn that time and place matters. RD holds back while FS lets loose and both get closer to being rational and self aware people.

The stare gets a downgrade while fluttershy gets an upgrade, which is in line with the trend of growth created in "sonic rainboom."

The trend of walking away from dumb shit that doesn't matter is now shared between "best night ever" and "over a barrel"

Since applejack is no longer driven by as much anti-intellectualism and obedience, she wouldn't need to tell twilight to "just trust me" in the first episode. She can actually offer twilight information and twilight can choose to trust AJ and rainbow to catch her knowingly while defeating her emotional fear of falling.
>>
>>41018576

Rarity has, in many instances, become a worse person. It sort of figures that the female obsessed with putting forward a particular attractive image would get treated worse in a more female-fantasy driven work, as she gets fairly close to dishonest vainglory as a personality trait. At least she shouldn't create the rock-hat later. She might not make steve magnet look like shit, either, but it's more likely that he'll be moved by the gesture more explicitly and then help the ponies for that reason. That scene can appear to play out almost exactly the same way. We also implied she's physically strong even as a filly, which is consistent with her many many shows of strength as an adult. She would probably be more resistant to a book like the "inspiration manifestation" or at least it wouldn't cause her to turn everything into bright and ugly gem constructs. She would do something with some taste, maybe.

Now that AJ is at least a little less self-dishonest, her behaviors during the boxcar race could be different. "Applejack's "Day" Off" would need to be wiped from this reality. Continently, it was written by men. Her backstory where she learns not to lie would be different. Currently, she basically just realizes she doesn't know how to lie and give up on lies and decides that she should rant about how good honesty is from then on. That explanation is one where she shuts down her brain on account of shame and inadequacy, just like she gives up on living with the oranges on account of shame an inadequacy. That theme doesn't exist for her anymore, which means less of AJ being dishonest with herself about why she's honest. This obliterates the definition of what an element of harmony even is, which means the relationship of every main character with their elements has to shift a bit.

The series is on fire and the number of things that now need to change are so massive and interrelated that there is not the barest hope of defining all of them.. Whatever you imagine in your head at the end of this will be a rough approximation of the new version of the series.

Flashy and slapstick have been consistently toned down. At some point in season 2 or 3 rainbow needs to actually find a reason to do a rainboom, maybe at a canterlot wedding to obliterate the changelings. Love (an emotion that causes relationships) now is not more powerful than friendship (an emotionally supported relationship). Twilight vs tirek dbz doesn't happen and there is certainly no flashy fucking castle that just shows up in the middle of town. The theme of self-alienation by way of transformation is weakened as is massive sweeping spectacle so maybe twilight doesn't unwillingly become an alicorn and spend the rest of the show trying to deal with that fact and becoming more crazy.

Twilight maybe actually defeats the chaos in her heart instead of being rewarded for descending into madness for 9 seasons.
>>
>>41018597
I don't want to be rude, but could you possibly condense all of this?
>>
>>41018597

Magic duel can still happen because it's based on a McGuffin and the goal is to escape it's control but the division between twilgiht's opinion of trixie and everyone else's opinion would grow this time. This means twilight now has a trend of more and more strongly opposing the will of the villagers when they are wrong and she is right instead of slowly getting more and more gaslit, but she would still only win by working with them. Now trixie and twilight are basically friends and trixie is generally at least slightly less retarded which means that, which starlight later makes friends with trixie, twilight wouldn't disapprove and cause a stupid suicide scene in "No Second Prances". Instead, any sadness on trixie's part would be due only to social pressure and her two super powerful unicorn bitches would be there for her to make her feel better or something I guess.

A Trivial Pursuit doesn't fucking happen. It's written by a woman but wouldn't make sense in the series at this point as an episode where pinkie is literally a useless retard and twilight is completely irrational the whole time.

If THAT can't happen quite like that then the movie goes differently with less of the m5 being useless and/or problems.

The school, if it still exists, exists less an expression of twilight's "noblesse oblige" and more as a formalization of the study of friendship. This means less teaching doctrine and more collaboration, which also means that there's less need for every single character to take on an unreasonable time sink responsibility at all times.

Cozy glow would have something to manipulate other than racial antagonism since the locals have consistently attacked outsiders who seemed too full of themselves. Now she can directly whip up anti-elitist sentiments and so she can be RIGHT. Trixie literally only does have a job because she's part of the elite club that thinks they know better. Cozy could also try to shift the school from research to doctrine and so point out an actual difference between her and twilight. Now there's an actual conflict and a reason for cozy to lose. This also means there can be a larger reason why flim and flam lose in "friendship university."

When tirek, cozy, and crysalis take over most of the country the final act that twilight should do is help when someone comes to her. This needs to be the end of the conflict. This means it needs to be the mean 3 who come to her, probably after having frozen the world solid. The only way to stop the windigoes is for twilight to come down and individually interact with the ponies who have been set against her. She forms a bond. Those people are now elements. Trixie and starlight do the same to other groups. The series ends in almost the same way minus the stupid fucking stoning. Alternatively, luster dawn is implied in any way at all to interact with them, but just executing or imprisoning the criminals is pretty male.
>>
>>41018724
So there you have it.
Way less cool shit, fewer instances of spectacle. Some of the characters grow more into better people. The conflicts make a bit more sense, and Twilight doesn't slam the gavel to officially rent fluttershy out as a slave for a few months.

>>41018715
I'm vaguely rewriting 222 episodes. This is the condensed version.

>>41018576
The summary leading to the overall conclusion starts here.

This is a set of posts answering a "what if" specifically from a controversial perspective. It's not a specific and direct description of what actually is with a specific point that can be directly stated as true and good. This is a bomb. It's a gun I've pointed at my own head and attached to a tripwire. It is begging to be misunderstood.

Regularly, I can't get people to understand simple things like "It's bad to create a paperclip optimizer." or "When I say rarity is a bad person, that doesn't mean she's a a bad character." This is NOT such a simple statement. It is not easy. It depends on the reader to put some effort into understanding the general points being made. If you don't have the time and effort to read it , I fucking BEG of you, DON'T. Don't waste your and my fucking time getting confused and angry and poking me with a stick and asking me to explain your personal misunderstandings if you don't actually want to read the thing in the first place.

Do the work, because you want to do the work, or don't, because the work is gay.

On second thought yes I will do as you ask.
Ahem
In short:
>If fim was written by all females then the story would feed fewer male fantasies.
There you go sport, hope that's what you wanted.
>>
>>41006679
>Fluttercord and its baits during the runtime of the show are easily also feeding into female fantasies.
This is mean't to be like Twilight right? And i dont mean Twilight Sparkle I mean the thing with the vampires and werewolf dudes fighting over a seemingly "normal" plain average girl despite them being immortal bad ass monsters

Now I think about it do we ever get any "Two guys fight over a girl" moments in MLP? maybe the Trenderhoof ep but Spike doesn't fight him if i recall, I wouldn't count the Diamond dogs either since they don't love Raity like Spike does it's not a fight for a girls heart
>>
>>41018857
Perspective wrong with tenderhoof.

It's two females fighting over that putz's heart, the only issue being that AJ doesn't actually want him

The specific gender isn't what's important. It's the structure.

Thorax and ember kind of fight over spike once.

Gabby and rarity "fight" over spike too but rarity just kind of already lost.
>>
>>41018538
They're recaps and then rewrites of Season 1 episodes to make them more align to the female fantasy they were supposed to be written for in the beginning.
>>
>>41019660
Oh, and now episodes of other Seasons too I see now
>>
>>41019664
The later episodes do not receive nearly the same detailed treatment, but do get covered somewhat.
>>
>>41019677
Why are mansplaining to me?
>>
>>41019691
Twas requested, which makes it womansplaning.
>>
>>41019691
>>41019706
Which one of you are women?
>>
>>41006224
It'd be more like season 1 where the lessons were things like "You may not be able to actually do anything, but you can still affect the world and exert your influence by being an annoying cunt."
>>
>>41019724
Let me reword that, cause that was completely full of my own bias. The lesson was "be a whiny cunt to get people to do what you want". That's much more neutral and true to the episode. Sorry about that, fellas.
>>
>>41019732
>literally a slave
>bad working conditions
>has tiny monopoly
>complains
>refuses to work
>gets better treatment
hmmmmm
what did they mean by this
>>
>>41019809
Niggers.
>>
File: 78f[1].gif (936 KB, 778x678)
936 KB
936 KB GIF
>>41019817
>>
>>41019833
I'd give him a tip iykwim
>>
>>41019838
Gay.
>>
boomp
>>
>28 almost full posts of raw analysis over the course of 4 days answering op's question

You get back up there and stay up for like 4 days
>>
>>41006679
>without needing it to be reciprocated
This is recent. Women have a strong desire to try to help or aid in activities they can perceive.
>>
File: 963890450.png (78 KB, 750x743)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
These are some autistically long posts
>>
>>41022118
That fits into the same pattern. A strong desire to help is not the same as a requirement for reciprocation, is basically the opposite. In the female fantasy, helpers are for taking for granted, regardless of who is the helper. Seek neither glory nor payment.

According to the philosophy in question, anyway.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.