[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pony pet.png (2.96 MB, 2665x3197)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
This thread is for showcasing your slaves/pets. Post your favorites, whether you have a picture or a green to share.

Let's see those ponies who know their place. Harsh treatment is encouraged but not required. But please try to save the pampering stuff for /spg/
>>
>>41007165
inb4 roseluck
>>
File: 1567364714007.png (752 KB, 1800x1800)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>41007165
I love my Anon, he makes for the best party company and cuddle buddy. I'd never be able to see him as a slave though, he's just too precious.
>>
>>41007171
I came across this if that helps

https://derpibooru.org/images/303390
>>
I want filly twilight as a pet so I can treat her poorly
You want a hug? Too bad you aren't getting one
Oh, you want to go to school with the other ponies? Too bad
You want me to buy you a book? Lol, lmao even.
>>
>>41007165
lmao what a faggy image
>>
File: mlp movie.png (671 KB, 1244x574)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
The storm king was cringe as fuck, however, he had impressive control over his minions and slaves. Seeing the ponies in shackles and muzzle gags was awesome.
>>
>>41007165
lmao what a chaddy image
>>
>>
>>41007830
Built for it.
>>
File: 1649814071232.png (2.92 MB, 2000x4325)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>>41007449
Keeping book horse dumb on purpose.
>>
This comes across the same as those monkey torture videos.
>>
>>41007449
lil twiggy piggy
>>
>>41007165
Do prisoners count? I want to be a warden and have a bunch of cute mares at my mercy.
>>
File: sharing.png (2.98 MB, 1571x1080)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>41008761
Sure, prison ponies are underrated. I'm interested to see how they interact with each other under stress. There could be a dominant cellmate that bullies the other. Or maybe they are nice to each other.
>>
>>41008824
wwh if pony prison experiment?
>>
>>41008909
wwh?
>>
>>41008950
No, fluffies. Make your own thread.
>>
>>41008934
what
would
happen
if
pony
prison
experiment
?
>>
File: filly slave.png (1.78 MB, 1080x1080)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
She looks at you like this, what do.
>>
>>41009045
Ok, let's do it. The prison experiment will last two weeks as is standard. Ponies are wanting to do this either for the bits or because it's just something to do. But there's a twist, it keeps going after two weeks but they don't know that. Are some of them keeping track of the days or are they just trusting the system? Surely at one point they will need to know something is up. The results will be interesting.

Pick a pony and describe how they act during the two weeks and/or after that timeframe. And their reasoning for joining the "experiment". Feel free to give them a cellmate. Group cells could be an interesting topic as well.
>>
Pony Utopia Experiment.
>>
>>41009295
>who
the cutie mark crusaders
>why
a chance to get their cutie marks while on summer break
>cell situation
they are split up into different cells but get to eat their daily meal together in the common area. but only during the first two weeks. after that they are split up for good and they are fed gruel instead of "real" food. the gruel is delivered directly to the cells, their is no leaving the cells after the 2 week period.
>cellmates
SB is with a random background mare
Scoot is with 2 random background colts
AB is by herself
>results during the first week
SB and Scootaloo are a little deflated that they were split up but holding alright spirits. they are bored but find ways to annoy their unlucky cellmates. Since AB is alone in her cell she's already getting a little depressed.
>results during the second week
All three of the CMC want to home and they regret signing up.
>results during the fourth week
SB's cellmate found a way to hang herself. the body is decaying in the cell. SB spends most of her time curled up into a ball and trying to "wake up". Her ribs are starting to show since she refuses to eat the gruel.
AB spends most of her time shouting for help and to see if anyone is out there. When she's not crying.
Scootaloo spends most of her time being stuffed by the two colts. Once the colts knew things were fucked they let out all of their pent up angst and horny on the chicken. They also take most of her portion of gruel.
>>
>>41009358
How would that be any different from Equestria?
>>
>>41009536
There would be no outside influences such as Yaks. It would also be in an environment with no sort of governmental interference.
>>
>>
>>
>>41009295
Imagine Fluttershy in that experiment...but as a guard instead.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>41009759
Explain further.
>>
>>
>>41010387
>>
>>41011622
>Your name is Spot now
>You will eat out of this bowl
>You will not speak unless spoken to
>If I catch you trying to sleep in the bed I will beat you. Smelly ponies sleep on the floor
>Got it? Don't answer that, I don't feel like hearing your dumb voice right now
>>
File: keep calm.png (292 KB, 1366x768)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>41010907
Let's assume the experiment is 8 or so ponies. Fluttershy gets chosen as the guard and the rest have to be prisoners. She starts off being super nice but as time goes on she begins to crack under the pressure. The prisoners take advantage of her kindness, they ask her to do their prison chores. They ask to eat her better and tastier guard rations. They get to free roam the prison without actually being locked in a cell. Eventually she becomes their full on servant. She's beginning to slowly resent these ponies and is about to burst.
>>
File: flutters.gif (222 KB, 325x187)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>>41011935
Fluttershy has had enough. She freaks out and yells at everypony, demanding them to go to their cells. Those who resist are made an example of. Similar to how she beat Harry's ass, she doesn't leave room for mercy. With two of the prisoners battered, and the rest scared for their lives, Fluttershy has the situation under control. All of the prisoners are heavily shackled and in their cells. But things only further go down hill for the prison ponies. She begins by cutting the rations in half, then she selects a pony at random each day to flog in front of the others. Next, she starts making them have sex in weird, embarrassing and painful ways. She's getting off to her role now, hoofing herself to the depravity of it all.
>>
>>
>>41012376
lol no
>>
>>
>>41009065
Slap her, she probably deserves it.
>>
File: 43-6a.png (860 KB, 1525x829)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>41009295
we have a canon variation of this in the show
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>41012376
This one clearly doesn't know her place yet.
>>
As a non-sadist, genuine question, if you got a pony who was overjoyed to serve and treated you with only reverance bordering on worship and obeyed your every word without hesitation, would you fags still mistreat her and "punish" her or would you reward the service
>>
>>41015024
That largely depends on the context, the pony in question and the overall situation, but it's possible. If he/she was my only slave then the chance of escaping any harm is highly unlikely, no matter how "good" they are. But only having one slave is boring and wouldn't be ideal to begin with.
>>
File: Linky.png (1.38 MB, 1455x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Imagine being Sombra and then you get this little shit trying to defy you.
>>
>>41015047
Interesting. Makes sense.
>>
>>41015290
Kek
>>
NOOO LINKY IS FOR LIVE
>>
>>41015290
>rape
>>
File: taming the new slave.jpg (1.99 MB, 1667x2350)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>Somewhere in Equestria Anon is having fun with his newly found plaything. But it looks like Rainbowshine needs to be properly disciplined before being added to the collection.
>>
>>41007165
Isnt this just Slave Pony General?
>>
>>41015290
Built for BSC.
>>
>>41016614
Not really?
/spg/ has gravitated towards more nice things, and that's fine. If anything this thread would be more related to /SiM/, but that's more sexual fetish stuff generally.
But I think the important takeaway is that this is not a general and it can be whatever anons want it to be, while it lasts. And it's not required to be abuse content either. Happy sappy stuff can fit here as well.
>>
>when they shit talk your new slave
Leave her alone, only im allowed to call her names.
>>
Bump
>>
>>41016367
She brought this on herself
>>
>>41015024
I insert as the victim
>>
>>41011161
filthy yakfucker deserves it
>>
>>41016799
>slave
Retards aren't qualified for that role. At best you have a mouth breathing room temp IQ pet that you have to constantly take care of. Hard pass.
>>
>you fled to the world of humans
>now your back where you belong
>it's time to repent
>I will administer your salvation
>through me you may return to the fold
>>
>>41007672
Damn, I wanna enslave ponies and force them to build my kingdom. The only ones who would not be worked to near death and be fed half-decent food would be the concubines I keep for pumping out hybrid foals(they will be made soldiers/workers once they are capable of it and raised to revere me as a godlike figure). I shall conquer every other kingdom on the planet.
>>
>>41017817
Based.
>>
>>
>>41007165
>Rainbow Dash is my pet
>she likes to be walked on a leash
>which makes things easier for her because that's going to happen regardless
>I take her around ponyville as I usually do
>the town ponies give us weird looks but keep to themselves
>I don't mind it but this actually turns Dash on
>when we get home she's begging for my cock
>unzip dick and stick it in her ponut to assert dominance
>she's still early on in training so she doesn't get the pleasure of me cumming inside of her pussy yet
>she grunts uncomfortably as I slam her ass
>go at it for a while longer, saving my load
>it's important for her to get the full experience
>but I also don't have all day, it's time to get this over with
>she yelps in pain as I pull her mane back with a strong grip
>between the plapping and the strong musk of her marehood I easily let loose
>I let out a roar as I bust deep inside of her tight ass
>she moans as I let my dick fully drain out
>wiggling around in discomfort, she looks back at me with begging eyes, it's obvious she wants me to pull out now
>I grab her head and rub it in the ground as I continue to let my cock drip every last drop in her warm hospitable cavern
>after 10 minutes I pull out and make her clean it off
>she's sad because she knows her pussy isn't getting it tonight
>not after that mega load that's still leaking out of her asshole
>after she's done cleaning me up I put her in her cage
>she tried to kiss me goodnight but I smack her instead
>dash is still learning her place as my pet so these harsh reactions are necessary initially
>she will eventually learn that if I want to kiss her goodnight I'll be the one to initiate it, not her
>as I walk out of the room and turn off the light I can hear her starting to cry
>I can't help but let a small smile spread across my face
>training a new pet is always the best part of ownership
>>
>>41016611
I like how Dash is watching and you can see in her eyes that she was in the same spot as Rainbowshine when she was new. She has that defeated knowing look. Not too long ago she put up a fight and resisted, but she eventually learned her place. She knows that it's probably not worth telling that to Rainbowshine and that she just has to go through the paces. And although Anon looks frustrated with the rebellious new slave, surely he must be enjoying himself. Choking a mare like that has to be a great feeling.
>>
>>41008114
>push
Damn that's messed up and I love it
>>
>>41012764
Her tears look like ribbons
>>
>>41009065
ugly ocs get sent to the salt mines
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.