[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712729640619.png (262 KB, 405x465)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
The tier list (post image is my personal tier list, but feel free to post your own!): https://tiermaker.com/create/my-little-pony-equestria-girls---movies-specials-15441096

To recap, here is a list of the Equestria Girls movies and specials to rank:

2013-2016 Movies:
Equestria Girls 1
Rainbow Rocks
Friendship Games
Legend of Everfree

2017 Half-Hour Episodes:
Dance Magic
Movie Magic
Mirror Magic

2018-2019 TV Movies:
Forgotten Friendship
Rollercoaster of Friendship
Spring Breakdown
Sunset’s Backstage Pass
Holidays Unwrapped

Note that since Hasbro no longer cares about youtube uploads for G4 MLP, all the Equestria Girls movies/specials can all be watched here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNmbST1519bJ4KsMIP2FqBGnZVIUkWZgk

Feel free to express your own opinions and rank all these yourself! Below is my personal ranking and opinions on all of these from worst to best.

12: Equestria Girls 1 - Sunset is an awful villain, the plot is completely incoherent and stupid (Sunset's plan was total nonsense, there was no reason for Twilight and Sunset to not just steal the crown, battle at end made little sense), plot was very uninteresting and by the books, setting was totally boring, the songs were mostly crap (with 1 obvious exception), very little of consequence happens throughout most of the movie. It is redeemed by Twilight's charming dynamic with Spike and the other characters, but it’s still a very weak movie that has nothing else going for it.

11: Rollercoaster of Friendship - It had the same basic plot as Mirror Magic, but both twice as long and much less interesting/well written in every way. The villain was just kind of nasty and annoying this time around rather than very hammy or funny,. The pacing was the worst it was out of any EQG stuff, a huge chunk of it was just the characters vibing around the amusement park. Which was charming, but its content would have been much better suited for the EQG shorts. And the redemptions are getting absurd, and it's really stupid how this is now the 4th EQG special in a row that redeemed its villain. And this is by far the worst and most forced example of it yet. She had no redeeming values shown beforehand at all, and it was explicitly made clear that she had no issue killing a bunch of people just to replace them to make her show better.

10: Dance Magic - Not particular interesting or memorable in any way, although it's alright to watch.
(1/4)
>>
>>41010305
9: Spring Breakdown - Basically, the first half of it is terrible but the 2nd half is actually pretty good (but not great), averaging out to being just okay overall. The vast majority of the first half should have been cut. It was a bunch of annoying scenes of Rainbow Dash being an insensitive jerk annoying everybody (we only needed a couple minutes of this to establish the conflict, not half a freaking tv movie), combined with minor subplots that were pointless. It’s uninteresting and annoying, and leaves only the next 22 minutes for the meat of the special. The 2nd half is pretty good, there’s fun action with the ship going down, and same with Sunset, Rainbow and Twilight going through the island and then to Equestria. However, it feels like there could have been a lot more fun and stuff explored with the island/Equestria part of the special, which the special could have had much more time for if the first half did not waste so much time. They should have gotten to the island 7 minutes into this thing, not 22 minutes in. Because of the limited time, all that happens with their adventure is that they fight one monster in the island, then go to Equestria and talk to Twilight. That is it. It’s good, but so much more should have happened here. It is astounding how poorly this special was focused and was at using its time, and it literally feels like a first draft.

8: Holidays Unwrapped - This is a collection of six 7-minute shorts that really should not be considered a “tv movie”. The shorts here are certainly charming with seeing the characters just vibe with each other in low stakes conflicts. But at the same time, I did not find any of the shorts super entertaining, and I don’t see having much of a desire to watch this again in the future. But I can easily see why others would really like this.

7: Movie Magic - It’s an enjoyable mystery with all the characters on a cool film set. There’s nothing else to say. It’s nothing special, but it’s fun and uses the characters well.

6: Legend of Everfree - It was a breath of fresh air to have a movie set outside of the school. I really liked the bonding between Twilight and Sunset, and Gloriosa was actually a really good villain. However, the pacing was pretty bad, and I think it could have easily done more interesting things with being in the woods than it actually did. It’s a solid enough movie, it just feels a little lacking in places.
(2/2)
>>
>>41010305
>>41010306
5: Friendship Games - I really like how they introduced human Twilight. Her motivations were very clearly defined, she was very likable, and they actually made her distinct in personality from pony Twilight in a way that made sense. Her story was very enjoyable, and I was rooting hard throughout it for her to become friends with the rest of them. Sunset continued to also be very likable, and had clearly developed further after Rainbow Rocks. The plot was pretty solid, and it had a really fun climax with the games and Twilight becoming a demon. It was really awesome to see Sunlight having developed to the point where she was able to calm down Twilight the way she did. However, this movie still suffered from being a bit overly similar to the first two (it's yet another film taking place at the high school with some sort of competition), and for being slow at places. Still, it’s a great movie.

4: Mirror Magic - This was really fun. Sunset had another interesting personal conflict here, she had great interactions with Starlight, and the humor and action here was great. Juniper was a great villain, just being a total brat who is very hammy. I wasn't crazy about her redemption (she should have had a better reason to give in). But since she didn't do anything too bad, I don't think it was anywhere near as bad as some of the show's other redemptions. This was a super fun half-hour, and it really makes me wish EQG actually got a show so that there could have been a lot more episodes like this one. I ranked this above Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree because it uses its time so well.

3: Sunset’s Backstage Pass - Since Holidays Unwrapped was just a collection of shorts, this is in my mind the true finale we had of Equestria Girls. And it’s thankfully really great. The conflict with Sunset and Pinkie Pie was really well done, as it was made clear that when Pinkie Pie made her crucial mistakes, that she actively tried not to beforehand, and afterwards clearly felt terribly about it. So Sunset was justified in being annoyed with her and even angry when Pinkie ruined her night, but at the same time Pinkie herself was still well intentioned and likable. It was very satisfying seeing Sunset adjust to the time loop, lighten up more and more to Pinkie again, and really bonding with her at the end once she realized that she needed to stop obsessing over routine constantly. The story and bonding between the two was wonderful. Sunset’s emotions and change here felt so real and compelling. The moral about perfection is also one that really spoke to me. On top of that, this was really funny, the time loop plot was really fun, the Dazzlings had a cool return (they actually made for a great red herring), and it was consistently exciting throughout.
(3/4)
>>
>>41010305
>>41010306
>>41010310
2: Forgotten Friendship - A very intense and emotional conflict with Sunset that kept me very invested. Her bonding with pony Twilight and finally apologizing to Celestia was really cool to see, and I also loved all her bonding with Trixie. It was emotional, intense, funny, and heartfelt. I don't really have much else to say, it's a fantastic special.

1: Rainbow Rocks - This movie single-handedly turned Equestria Girls from a forced cash-in with no potential at all, to a franchise that actually had an artistic reason to exist and that can be great. It is a fantastic animated film in general, and it’s easy up there among the best episodes of Friendship is Magic. It's a shame this movie wasn't the first one, as I'm sure many people would have enjoyed this and the later EQG stuff but were turned off by the first movie. Even if Equestria Girls does not interest you in general or the first movie turned you off, please give this one movie a chance.

It turned Sunset from a crap villain to an amazing character in just one movie, by showing how she had fully accepted what she had done wrong and was committed to change. Even though everybody else rightfully hated her and she had much to do to become liked again, she was finding joy and fulfillment in her newfound friends, and that was keeping her by. But at the same time, she did not feel that she had the right to fully contribute to the group or be on the same level as the rest of them. Her struggles here felt real, and she was extremely likable and well written here. This single-handedly turned Sunset from the worst villain of the whole show, to being as likable as the mane six. It was very satisfying to see her get the courage at the end to actually sing herself and fight against the Sirens, and even more so when it was clear that the rest of the group had fully accepted her as one of them. It felt completely earned on her part. THIS is how a proper redemption is done.

On top of Sunset being amazing and it being super heartfelt, this movie is just plain fun with a super campy concept (a high school band battle with a bunch of magic) that is used to its full potential. The Sirens were both hilarious and threatening. The music is among the best in MLP (Welcome to the Show might be my favorite song in the entire franchise). It is really funny too. So this movie saved a previously worthless franchise, saved a terrible character, handled a redemption in by far the best way MLP has ever done, introduced awesome and memorable villains, is super campy and fun, and has awesome music. What else is there to say?
(4/4)
>>
>>41010305
Friendship Games was my favorite
>>
>>41010305
>no hooves
>>
>>41010305
I think Mirror Magic and Spring Breakdown are objectively the worst
The former because it unironically makes the meme of "Wow! Glimmer saves the day all on her own" into an actual plot featuring the most retarded and autistic villain imaginable.
The latter because the character assassination of Sunset, SciTwi, and Dash is too unbearable. Dash spent the whole first act being an awful cunt and actively endangered everyone on the ship by luring the storm king's magic there. Yes, she did this on purpose and lied to the rest of the cast about it, this actually happens. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the members of the cast who went to Equestria just decided to...abandon their friends in the middle of a thunderstorm on a broken down yacht.
>>
File: 025997902.png (289 KB, 1140x558)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>41010305
Forgotten Friendship is on top solely due to bikinis
>>
File: eqg.png (273 KB, 1140x279)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>41010305
I like Shimmy, Glimmy, and Trixie.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 236x214)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>41011744
Rainbow Dash's Spring Breakdown outfit was also super cute
>>
File: 1700497589735720.png (311 KB, 850x480)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>41011920
eqg1 better than RR
>>
>>41012054
>Rainbow Dash's Spring Breakdown outfit was also super sexy
>>
>>41012060
I've never even heard that argument made before, I'll be curious to hear the reasoning
>>
>>41010305
Is it safe to say that Equestria Girls 1 went through first movie syndrome?
>>
>>41012347
>first movie syndrome
I don't know what this is but if you're implying it's shit then perhaps
Unless you mean it's shit for a reason beyond McCarthy's total incompetence, because it didn't have to be as terrible as it was.
>>
>>41012060
>>41012313
Twilight adapting to being a human was really adorable and villain Sunset is cool. I like the introduction to the new world and its characters, the jankiness, and nonsensical plot. I guess I like it in a similar way that some like s1 for. RR wasn't nearly as charming, I like the sirens, but everything else felt pretty standard.
>>
>>41012383
Standard? An arc like Sunset's had never been done before
>>
>>41012437
I wouldn't call something that takes place in a single episode an arc. Anyway, I've seen it before in plenty of anime and video games, so it was pretty standard to me.
>>
>>41012466
A movie is different from an "episode"; of course an arc can take place entirely within one. Even then, she was the villain in the first so that's part of it.
>>
>>41011744
I was shocked that they actually did a beach episode
>>
>>41010305
Everything EQG is non canon dogshit
>>
File: shimmy in the show.webm (791 KB, 1920x1080)
791 KB
791 KB WEBM
>>41012816
Hooftards lost
>>
>>41012816
Have you even watched any of EQG?
>>
>>41012816
No, seasons 6-9 of FiM are non canon dogshit. EQG was actually good, that should have gotten a full show
>>
>>41012965
That was the first time I saw Sunset. I thought I had missed an episode somewhere.

>>41012816
>>41013362
I disagree with both of you.
>>
>>41012054
Too bad she was a cunt in that episode
>>
>>41013895
But I love cunty Rainbow Dash
>>
File: EqG i don't feel.png (129 KB, 236x316)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>41012054
I find it funny that of all girls they decided to make Applejack seasick.
Rarity's attraction to that Irish dude was also hilarious.
>>
>>41010305
I definitely agree with Rainbow Rocks and Forgotten Friendship being S-Tier (I usually lean Rainbow Rocks but my #1 tends to switch between the two depending on my mood).

I think Legend of Everfree and Friendship Games are about the same level, again depending on what day you ask me I'd say one is better than the other but they're definitely both A-Tier movies. I hadn't really considered if Sunset's Backstage Pass is better than them, it's definitely really good but it doesn't match the scope of these two.

Rollercoaster of Friendship and Spring Breakdown have their flaws but I have a hard time saying either of them are worse than ANY of the Magic Trilogy specials, I agree Mirror Magic is the best of the bunch but I don't see it being better than either of these specials, in spite of their issues. Holiday Unwrapped especially I think is better than any of the Dance/Movie/Mirror Magic specials.

Fuck I'd go even so far to say as Equestria Girls 1 is better than at least Dance/Movie, Equestria Girls for all its faults had its charm as a 'love to hate it' movie and while execution was definitely lacking still got the ball rolling. Equestria Girls 1 despite obviously being the worst movie I can look back on fondly and laugh at all the ridiculous parts and appreciate the music and introduction of Sunset/the human world, Dance/Movie Magic just make me feel nothing in particular.
>>
>>41014554
What was even the point of having her be seasick?
>>
>>41014798
Probably just the comedy. It led to some funny moments. Especially when Ragamuffin (I just remembered his name lol) was around.
>>
>>41014841
Damn what a blast from the past
>>
>>41014590
Yeah, while EQG 1 is the worst objectively, it's charming and I have such nostalgia attached to it that I actually do like it
>>
File: 2984299.gif (1.54 MB, 600x338)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>41010305
I will never forgive them for changing the story of Sunset being homesick in Friendship Games, from the few deleted scenes we saw it felt like it would have elevated the movie's story even more. If they wanted to keep sci-twi around rather than sending her back to Crystal prep in the deleted scenes, could have just changed that part and kept the Sunset homesick plot line going
>>
>>41016410
Please understand, it would've been too confusing with two Twilights in the movie
That's why we NEEDED to lose this kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4E3KPiha_Y
>>
>>41016410
What is this gif from?
>>
>>41016708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLjsjmYjBA
1:26
>>
>>41012054
>>
File: 3342513.jpg (1.13 MB, 4000x2666)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>41016410
Same here. Her deleted scenes make a lot of sense for her arc, and it helps answer a couple questions (not enough, but it's a start). They bungled a lot of things concerning EQG, but actually seeing what we lost still hurts a bit. However, the fact that we even got to see these scenes through official channels makes me think some staff members wanted people to see their work and original plans, something which I greatly appreciate.
Still not sure what bums me out more. This, the fact we never got a proper ending or hearing that the staff were planning a special/movie around human Sunset.
>>41016642
Did they ever mention exactly why these scenes were deleted? It seems like a lot of effort to re-write large chunks of the movie, re-record lines, storyboard new scenes and God knows what else, all to make the end product worse.
>>
>>41016904
>Did they ever mention exactly why these scenes were deleted?
It was exactly what I said, Hasjew insisted kids were too retarded to get that the two Twilights are different characters. Other than that, they just needed the movie to be shorter and (this is the most retarded part) some believed it was out of character for Sunset to even consider leaving her friends to go back to Equestria. Of course the last makes no sense because it's something that the series never even touched on before.
The only people I've seen defend things like this being cut were thinly-veiled (actually sometimes completely mask off) Glimmerniggers who also shit on Sunset lovers for wanting to see her reunite with Celestia.
>>
>>41012054
>>41016815
Does Rainbow Dash not have a bellybutton?
>>
File: 1495996635597.gif (921 KB, 467x263)
921 KB
921 KB GIF
>Shimmerniggers still mindbroken after all these years
chill out, sister.
>>
File: 3269496.jpg (1.85 MB, 2552x1820)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>41017211
>Hasjew insisted kids were too retarded to get that the two Twilights are different characters
I've seen other posts saying this in the past and I thought they were joking. Now I kinda wish I didn't ask and just kept on thinking that they rewrote FG for non-retarded reasons.
Thanks for the answer.
>>
It's a shame how much missed potential EQG had
>>
File: 1614562180187.png (1000 KB, 1080x1080)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>41017807
>>
File: IMG_2339.gif (2.99 MB, 498x477)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>41016904
I'm trying to figure where that deleted scene of her talking to pony twilight would be in the movie, I'm sure there was more that was cut out to lead to that scene
>>
File: frame-2691.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>41018306
>It's a shame how much missed potential EQG had
It genuinely makes me upset. I know that makes me the biggest faggot alive but I don't care. The S2 character designs were perfect, the characters were naturally perfect since it's the mane 6 plus Sunset, and the setup with magic, although generic, was completely serviceable. It could have been a really cute and comfy show. Sunset's Backstage Pass and Forgotten Friendship are living proof of that.
>>
>>41018645
strong agree, i previously made a thread about this, which I'll link and quote below:

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/40128129

Vote here: https://strawpoll.com/e7ZJGLobdy3

If you could take the deal proposed below, would you take it?:

1: MLP ends with Season 5, but the season altered to wrap up remaining loose ends and an actual good series finale in place of Cutie Re-mark. No Starlight redemption, keep her as a one off villain in Cutie Map. None of Seasons 6-9 ever happened. Show ends with status quo of Twilight as one of the princesses rather than the ruler of Equestria.

2: Give Equestria Girls its own actual show after Friendship Games to develop its world and particularly Sunset and SciTwi as characters (and fleshing the other girls out a lot more so they were more than just copies of their pony versions.) All of the Equestria Girls movies/specials after Friendship Games are incorporated into this show now. The show sometimes visits the ponies in Equestria and we get plenty of magical interaction between the two dimensions. The show goes on for 4 seasons with 104 total episodes.

My opinion: I would absolutely take this deal. As someone who thinks MLP was great for Seasons 1-5 and plunged into mediocrity after, I think the FiM should have ended after Season 5 anyways. Equestria Girls had plenty of potential that wasn't explored. Getting its own show to develop itself would have been much better than having 4 mediocre and aimless seasons of a show that had already used up its ideas and potential. I think it absolutely would have been better than Seasons 6-9 since there would be so much potential in its world and especially the characters. In season 6-9, everything is so adult and depressing. The mane 6 are old and busted. Friendship is an unbelievable political force. Meanwhile in EQG the mane 6 were still just young friends having fun like they were in the Faust era. Sunset and Sci-Twi especially were great characters that deserved far better than what they got. The Equestria Girls movies/specials we got were generally far superior to seasons 6-9 of FiM. 4 seasons of that would have been kino, and more than worth losing the occasional good episodes we got in the Haber era.

I am particularly curious how the people who hate both Equestria Girls and Haber-era FiM are gonna vote on this.
>>
>>41012054
Moar like super hot, look at that kissable tummy
>>
>>41018612
It was after the duet
Sunset walked from the school to the diner
>>
>>41018730
No, FiM is perfect as is. If it ended at s5 I doubt I would have been so obsessed with ponies, I doubt I'd even be here at all.

Just continue EqG where it left off. I also want a s10+ of FiM, there's still a lot of potential left on the table there too. So I'd be fine with both series being picked up again really.
>>
File: smug candy.png (281 KB, 437x581)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>41019105
>No, FiM is perfect as is
>2 seasons of Poochie wank
>lore that makes no fucking sense shoved in constantly
>pony bad, creature good!!!!
>the fucking friendship school
Thanks Anon, I needed a laugh
>>
>>41019117
Nothing you said is even true aside from the school existing and I already know the reason you hate the school is due to your brainrot from the election.
>>
>>41019131
NTA, but I dislike the school for different seasons. I found the student 6 themselves to be likeable. a breath of fresh air for the show. and they had a lot of potential. Hearth's Warming Eve was a wonderful episode proving this. However. I thought Seasons 8 & 9 squandered them with a nonsensical concept and barely using them. The Friendship School made no sense. The mane 6 had busy lives already and should have not been teachers. let alone the ONLY teachers. Having friendship being some academic thing that requires several classes to be taught is really weird. since friendship is developed mainly through experience. Celestia didn't teach Twilight friendship. she had her practically learn it. The school should have been a normal boarding school with educational classes taught by actual teachers. It can be still a friendship school by just having all these different species there interacting and being taught good values.

The student six themselves got very little development. only having a few episodes starring them. This was a true shame. since they were fresh and interesting characters providing something new to the show. while all of the established characters were so played out by this point. I fully believe that the student six should have been the main characters in these seasons. If the show would have been willing to fully commit to its new concepts. I would have respected the hell out of it. and there was plenty of potential for story lines featuring these characters. Seeing their friendships grow and seeing the mane six mentor them could have made for a great two seasons. Sadly. the show wasted them. Seasons 8 & 9 were halfway stuck between trying to be unique and trying to be more of the same. and they fail in both of these departments in my opinion.
>>
>>41019131
Glimmer was literally a main focus of every two parter in s6-7. Only after she flopped did the staff backpedal

Flurry Heart? Makes no sense
Pillars? Make no sense
Gay deer changeling deus ex machina? Makes no sense
Elements able to be used without the actual elements? Makes no sense (no, "b-but they ARE the elements" isn't an argument)
>>
>>41019232
>every two parter in s6-7
that is only 6 episodes total out of 52. Outside of that she had like 10 other episodes in supporting or major roles during those seasons. The majority of the Season 6-9 episodes didn't have Glimmer at all
>>
>>41018730
S6 is gud tho
>>
File: 2155875.jpg (321 KB, 600x797)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>41016904
The deleted scenes have director's commentary, they talk about why the scenes were changed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDdtt-SuVFI

The story of Sunset wanting to go back was changed because apparently they couldn't justify why Sunset would go back after just becoming great friends with the mane 5 at Canterlot high

The scene with Sunset talking to equestria Twilight was cut out because they thought it would confuse the audience on which Twilight is which and when they decided to make Twilight not reply to Sunset through the book it wouldn't have made sense that she was there talking with Sunset but not replying in the book

They tried to keep the duet but didn't have time to change what it was about after changing the story of Sunset wanting to go back to equestria
>>
>>41019219
Friendship school perfectly fits in their universe though, friendship is literally magic there and it is a very important aspect to the lives of all ponies and creatures alike, of course it wouldn't make sense in ours. And I think it's fair to say normal classes are also taught there. The m6 aren't as busy as you think especially since they have plenty of friends to delegate help. Celestia didn't teach Twilight friendship because she didn't know much about it, essentially she did nothing but hope for the best and Twilight just lucked out in every way possible. There's an irony to your statement that friendship can't be taught when the show itself is teaching us about friendship. The school was a natural evolution to Twilight's arc as a princess of friendship, especially because of her analytical personality, the way she's been following parallel to Celestia's footsteps, making Starlight her friendship student, everything was leading to that moment.

I agree the young 6 should've had more development, by that point there was just too many characters to juggle at once, the m6 really should've stepped back from the spotlight to give room for everyone else. That's why I think FiM could easily continue because there's still so much to explore with the y6, Starlight's circle, the pillars, and the stoned villains.

>>41019232
s6 finale was the only one that focused on Starlight.
You've only outed yourself to be braindead if none of those things make sense to you.
>>
>>41019592
>And I think it's fair to say normal classes are also taught there.
The mane 6 were shown to have been the only teachers, and the only classes they taught were ones on friendship rather than any academic matters.
>>
File: frame-4994.png (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>41018730
I don't enjoy pitting the two shows against each other. Would I have wanted 1+ seasons of a full fledged 24 minute serial Equestria Girls instead of what we got? More than anything. It would have been an absolute joy. Would I sacrifice almost half of MLP:FIM to do it? No. FiM is still the foundation of everything /mlp/ related and it had it's run like any other tv show. Later seasons of Star Trek TNG are pretty bad but no one is going around wanting erase them from existence.
>>
File: 1946815.jpg (554 KB, 1000x1259)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>41019424
Thanks for posting this. Hearing it directly from the creators helps with understanding their reasoning. I still very much disagree with it, but it's more understandable. I'm sure there were also a lot more things going on behind the scenes. Still, there definitely were ways to make concepts like Sunset's doubts about staying in humanland and the diner scene work.
Only started watching EQG when it was already almost over in 2019, so I likely missed info that's more common knowledge for people that were actively following it throughout its run, so thanks again. Have another Dash.
>>
>>41019719
They weren't shown because they're irrelevant just as Celestia's school didn't show any english or math classes either.
>>
>>41020273
So you think the mane 6 were teaching academic classes?
>>
>>41020856
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think Celestia was the one teaching every class either.
>>
Up
>>
>>41010305
Almost a perfect ranking, Friendship Games should get swapped with Backstage Pass though.
>>
>>41019756
i don't wish that the later seasons of FiM be erased, although I didn't like them overall, they had plenty of episodes I liked. However, I would personally wipe them in exchange for 4 seasons of an EQG show
>>
Bump
>>
>>41010305
>not the fifth EqG movie
one job
>>
>>41012816
>EQG is not canon!
>b-b-but S9 is also not canon!
>nooouu! S4 is also not canon!
>where are my goalposts to move?!?!
>>
>>41023215
There is no 5th EQG movie
>>
>>41023927
I wish there was
>>
>>41023927
>he doesn't know about the upcoming movie featuring ace thruster.
>>
>>41024621
>ace thruster
Who?
>>
>>41025125
Ur mom
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.