[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 355368983858.png (388 KB, 1280x720)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
“Anon! We met another human here in Equestria! He’s just amazing and he said he knows you! He said his name is ChadThundercock
>>
>>41025743
"Sorry Spike, I don't hang out with pedophiles.
>"Pedophiles? What's a pedophile?"
"Go ask Twilight."
>"O-okay. Is it a bad thing to be a pedophile?"
"I'm sure that Twilight will explain it to you much better than I can."
>Without another word, he runs off.
>In the coming weeks, Chad is ostracized and given scared looks as he moves through the streets.
>Nopony ever told him why they avoid him.
>He just thinks that they are scared of humans or something.
>He just continues to work out and be /fit/ while you try and fail to get laid.
>As you fap in bed that night, again, you are happy that even if nopony will fuck you, not even in a drunken stupor, Chad won't be able to either.
>Not in this town anyway.
>>
>>41025801
Watch chad get tons of filly pussy while you are still alone lmao
>>
>>41025807
>Watch chad cuck me
What did the gollyfag mean by this?
>>
>>41025801
this gives me a fanfic idea
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.82 MB, 242x294)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB GIF
>>41025801
>About a month after telling spike that Chad was a pedo, you start to notice that he is hanging around Caramel pretty frequently.
>You start to panic and think that the ponies has stopped being scared of him.
>Turns out that Chad is an actual honest to God faggot and Caramel is his little bitch boy.
>You never had to worry about him stealing your mares and got him added to a watch list for nothing.
>You actually start to feel like an asshole.
>Your time in magical horse land must be making you soft, unlike Chad, who has become even more /fit/ than he was before.
>"Hey Anon, long time no see!" He calls out to you.
"U-uh, yeah, what's up."
>He looks down at you with a smile from his 6 foot 3 inch height.
>"Nothing much, just hanging with my bud, Caramel. Have you two met?"
"I-I've seen him around, but haven't really talked with him."
>His Chadly muscles and genuine friendliness intimate you greatly.
>"You gotta come hang with us some time. Caramel makes great protein shakes that actually taste great, I'm sure you know how hard it is to find a good source of protein around here!" He says with a chuckle.
"Y-yeah that's kinda why I haven't been working out as much. Don't want to fuck up my muscles and not have protein to replenish or whatever."
>Chad seems like a pretty cool person.
>Despite that, he doesn't have many friends because of you.
>He doesn't let it bother him though as he is just extra close to the ones he does have.
>Yeah, you're an asshole.
>You try to think of something to say to him.
"So I've noticed that you have bulked up a bit since you got here. Have you been exercising more than you used to or something?"
>He gives you a weird look for just a second before responding.
>"Well yeah, there's not a whole lot to do around here to be honest."
"You could probably go wrestle Fluttershy's bears. You would probably win."
>That earns a chuckle from the both of you.
>"As fun as that sounds, Fluttershy doesn't really like it when I come near her animals. She's never said anything directly to me about it, but I can tell that it makes her really uncomfortable. I actually wanted to get a little battle buddy from her, but that didn't work out. She acted like I was gonna eat it or something."
>He can't even get a pet because of you.
"Yeah, Flutters is a bit of a pussy sometimes. Maybe she heard that you need a high protein diet and assumed that, you were planning on eating her animals."
>"Yeah, maybe. . ."
>There is an awkward silence.
>"Anyway, if you ever want to stop by and hang out or something, my door is always open."
"Yeah, I'll keep it in mind."
>With that the two of you part.
>As Chad leaves, you notice Applejack and Applebloom walking by him.
>Applejack quickly flings Applebloom around to her side opposite from Chad and glares at him as he passes.
>He doesn't seem to notice or care.
>He's pretty much become accustomed to this sort of treatment.
>As you are leaving a pony that saw him talking to you asked if you were okay.
>MFW
>>
>>41025900
Damn, that's actually kinda heartbreaking.
I envy his indominable optimism and spirit. I try not to let the success of others get to me but it does.
>>
>>41025906
Yeah that's what I was going for. I think I'll leave the green here. I actually kinda want to continue it, but I have another green that's more fun and this one's ending feels like a good stopping point. I was going to have a joke ending where Chad fucks Anon, but I pivoted to feels instead.
>>
>>41025922
Alright fren, thank you for the contribution. It offered a nice little lesson about perspective and humility at the place it ended off.
Where's your other green being posted at? Don't have to say who you are/what you normally write, no pressure.
>>
>>41025922
have Chad get turned into a kid and the whole town takes turns molesting him
>>
>>41025964
I'm CelestialOrigin I had started a green on the Anons don't care about greentexts anymore thread. I was posting my 1st draft for parts 1 and 2 there before I edit them and repost them in AIE general.
>>
>>41025906
You don't have to have a thundercock to be a Chad. It's all about being a genuinely nice and humble person and having the confidence to show thise traits to others.
>>
>>41026129
Well I'm at least lacking in confidence. And competence. That puts me leagues below anyone who can be called a chad.
>>
>>41025900
Aw fuck this. I'm going to get Chad's name cleared, at all costs
>>
File: 1713394076614064.gif (413 KB, 230x270)
413 KB
413 KB GIF
>>41025807
>>41025801
> implying Chad would want to have sex with ponies
>>
File: 1713887128417718.jpg (66 KB, 1024x630)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>41026355
When there is a lack of Stacies a Chad has to make due. Who wouldn't want to fuck these things?
>>
>>41026367
Chads tend to have a fundamentally normal sexuality that they've never had a reason to deviate from, and they don't "make do". He'd probably be looking to either get back home and abstain in the meantime, or else look for humans or humanization magic if he did get attached to one of Equestia's gigastacies (probably a royal sister).

> Verification not required.
>>
>>41026431
>Chads tend to have a fundamentally normal sexuality

True, but Chad's exist irl. If cut off from the real world and all its Stacies, with no way to get back, I doubt that a Chad would choose abstinence over getting with one of the other creatures that clearly have human level intelligence.
>>
>>41026501
Chad would one of those anthro cat people like what's his face from the MLP movie.
>>
>>41026501
Chads, being filthy neurotypicals, will look at a mare and go "ewwww zoophilia" because of their programming.
>>
>>41025743
he would probably somehow become more famous than Celestia and be put into one of the highest offices, maybe as her direct advisor.
>>
>Anon is quietly fuming that annoying fuck from high school is with him in Equestria
>Chad keeps pestering Anon about coming to the parties he’s throwing out here with all the ponies
>Chad also keeps throwing little jabs at him like he always did
>Seriously, this guy doesn’t understand ’No’
>He tries to inject himself into your hobbies and what plans you’ve made, and he acts like you were always best buds
>Chad even dares to ask you for dating advice here in equestria cause “You’ve got a lot more experience here…” wink wink
>It eventually comes to a head and you blow up all over him about how you were NEVER friends and how he only ever dragged you to stupid shit or barged into everything you did so he could one up you, all for no logical reason. And now you can’t escape him in another dimension
>Chad is genuinely shocked and hurt by the fact you were never friends
>>
>>41027341
AND???? how does anon and chad's friendship(or lack of) develop from here? continue the green
>>
>>41025900
DAMN! I didn't come here to feel...
>>
>>41027341
I like this genre where Chad is genuinely a good-natured person and everything is inside anons head. Maybe it's projection but I don't really care since its fun.
>>
>>41026135
I get that, I have zero confidence and people just act like I should be able to pull some up from nowhere.
>>
>>41027965
CiE...
Chad in Equestria
>>
>>41027965
We he simply not be interested in sex with mares because he is just that good of a guy to be unburdened with such base desires?
>>
>>41025801
It's funnier when the translation of chad is a slur in some Western countries.
>>
File: 1698208321256452.jpg (35 KB, 375x375)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>41026431
>Chad convinces Celestia to turn herself into a human
>>
Chadanon is red, wears the most casual shit and isnt interested in ponies. How would anon fare against the ultimate antagonist?
>>
File: 86210935-2622881587.gif (2.43 MB, 636x640)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>41028806
>Celestia does it and end up looking like Pic related.
>>
>>41029435
>DYEL, faggot?
and then he throws his ass onto Tirek's face, crushing it
>>
>>41029435
Follow the principles of this harmonious land and try to befriend him. Even the extrovert chads need their wingmen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.