[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: what.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Why did they just never do anything ever?
>>
Twilight starts a school of friendship but then the teachers are the only ones who actually learn any lessons. I don't get it.
>>
I was completely straight and only loved mares for a whole decade. but Gallus made me thirsty for cock. God fucking damn it, what an elaborate sjw conspiracy.
>>
>>41025870
>tiny dick
>not a pony
>whiny shit
Why
>>
>>41025863
A lot of the later seasons had very static roles; old characters included(most of which carrying over their older character roles even)
Sometimes this worked like Cozy Glow(who had a big defining initial character; but still one they still never deviated from) but these were just designed as weird sidekicks.
They were basically hard set into "learn some lessons to be a real character" mode from the start and never changed; the show never swapped the status quo for them.

In other words they never actually got elevated from being written like side characters.
>>
>>41025863
I think that they were intending on making a spin off show with them as the MCs, but did G5 instead.
>>
>>41025863
Their role in general got cut down hard. S9 was actually supposed to have 2 more pair episodes to flesh out the young six more (an Ocellus and Smolder ep, and a Gallus and silverstream ep) going off of the cave episode. Problem is they all got scrapped except for Sandbar and Yona's so some of them (Ocellus the worst of all) end up being pretty flat.

It's telling when the IDW comics of all damn things flesh out Ocellus better by miles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.