[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: My Bestest Friend.jpg (37 KB, 500x339)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I talk to her because I'm lonely.
The other ponies often get confused of who she is talking to, but they always chalk it up to Pinkie being Pinkie.
But we both know that I'm real, and that she's real too.
We are just separated by a barrier that we both hope to one day cross.
I ask her lots of things about her world, and she asks me lots of things about mine.
She always knows how to make me smile.
>>
>>41026226
Cool
>>
I think it's time to take your meds, schizo.
>>
damn martyos why you gotta go so hard?
>>
>>41026226
bump :P
>>
>>41026226
This the realest shit I've read all week
>>
>>41026226
>But we both know that I'm real

Proofs?
>>
>>41026226
Take your fucking meds.
>>
>>41026226
Post how-to guide ASAP
>>
>>41026226
Most based delusion I've encountered yet. I'm glad your friend makes you happy Anon
>>
>>41026226
I wish I could manage this level of whatever you call it and actually be happy instead of being miserable with my shitty reality.
>>
File: She's extremely caring.jpg (35 KB, 1000x563)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I remember when we first met, I was very afraid.
I was afraid that our time would be limited.
I remember the terror I felt when the screen began closing in to signal the end of the episode.
But she was able to prevent it from happening if only temporarily.
Before the screen fully closed, she told me where to find her so that we could keep chatting.
I asked her about turning off the TV and she simply smiled and told me not to worry about it.
I did as she was told and soon enough, I found her again.
Our chats then continued as our relationship began to develop over time.
Eventually, I think we even experienced love.
We soon started going on dates, at least on her end since she could more easily manipulate the barrier between us to take us wherever we wanted to in her world.
It was a lot like watching one of those vlog videos.
The other ponies looked at us funny when I was able to see them on the screen, but we typically ignored them as we got lost in each other's eyes.
Eventually though, we did have to tone it down a bit since her friends started becoming concerned over her mental health.
From then on, we agreed only to chat in private.
Pinkie would try to ignore me for the most part during the episodes, but she would leave little signs to let me know she could still see me and that she was still there, eagerly waiting to talk to me once we had a moment to ourselves.
I'll never get over her smile whenever she briefly looks at me.
>>
Based GPTslop
>>
Angel Hare, but with mares? Imagine pinkie personally manipulating episodes to communicate with you, making every viewing personalized. Everypony else could also still know of your presence just like Pinkie does, but are trying to strictly follow the script.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDf4D84f4DIR_KAN3Sc7T76zbDtsbEV67
>>
>>41026767
>>41027833
OP hit a nerve let's gooo.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.