[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Divine.jpg (261 KB, 1855x2048)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
Go do something that makes your waifu proud. She's worth it. Use this thread to talk about her and why you love her.

Many moons have passed since you first met your waifu, and you two have grown very close together. You have formed a very happy relationship, and you live and breathe by her word and action. The euphoria swells in your heart and you decide: it's time to ask her The Question. It's a big occasion, and you want to make the event perfect for her. How do you plan to ask her for her hoof in marriage? Do you do anything to celebrate the occasion? What do you think she'd like best?

>What is a waifu? What defines a waifu?
Your waifu is the one character you wish to be with your entire life, until death do you part. Most often this manifests as a romantic interest.
>How do you know if you have a waifu?
When you meet your waifu, you will know. The world around you will become colorful. You will realize that you were living in monochrome the entire time. Her existence provides context and meaning to yours, a perfect complement, a perfect comfort, a perfect love. There may be low periods, periods of doubt, but the rhythm of life will forever pull one towards their waifu, for that love is eternal.

Last Wednesday's thread: >>41007902

Long-running discussion, latecomers, and the occasional bump are welcome and encouraged, but we would prefer that the thread not be kept on extended life support.
>>
Anchor post for additional prompts, questions, and other topics for discussion.
>>
>12 posts last thread
it's time to stop posting
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.37 MB, 1375x1925)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>41027599
>>41027600
>Your waifu is the one character you wish to be with your entire life, until death do you part. Most often this manifests as a romantic interest.
>When you meet your waifu, you will know. The world around you will become colorful. You will realize that you were living in monochrome the entire time.
What if my would-be waifu is someone who's unwaifuable? What if the things that make me appreciate her character are the same things that make it impossible to love her?
>>
>>41027624
An interesting paradox. What about her makes you think she's unlovable? If she is your waifu, would you not love her in spite of whatever those factors may be? If you'd like to elaborate more on your point of view, I'd be curious to read your thoughts.
>>
>>41027599
>Your waifu is the one character you wish to be with your entire life, until death do you part. Most often this manifests as a romantic interest.
>When you meet your waifu, you will know. The world around you will become colorful. You will realize that you were living in monochrome the entire time.
I disagree, my waifu was a mare I previously overlooked but later fell in love with.
>>
File: FcoUyhFXwAIwSU8.jpg (183 KB, 962x1033)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Finally, Rarity op pic!

>>41027619
No. Its time to cease 4 people circlejerking, it is true, but i wanted this thread to be for years. And i wont abandon it, even if it will be only 12 posts a week.

Though, im, surprisingly, not much talkative on the topic...

>>41027599
Finally someone saying it loud. I deeply dislike agenda behind changing waifus, it just ruined the term.
>When you meet your waifu, you will know. The world around you will become colorful. You will realize that you were living in monochrome the entire time. Her existence provides context and meaning to yours, a perfect complement, a perfect comfort, a perfect love. There may be low periods, periods of doubt, but the rhythm of life will forever pull one towards their waifu, for that love is eternal.
Not that fast. My developing took months.
>>
Beep
>>
Bumparoo.
>>
File: 1708481687795.jpg (113 KB, 736x1089)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>41027906
>>41027947
The OP definition is simplified, there have been quite a few accounts of slow burns in these threads. However, based on your reactions, I assume that you do agree with the part stating that you "know" once you've made that connection, right? There have also been comments on the "until death do us part" statement since Equestria is considered an afterlife by many - it's about the idea of an eternal connection. Even in the spooky event of breaking up with a waifu (or undoing a tupper?), it would not lessen the importance and intimacy that had been had.

Put simply, the OP just wanted to point out that waifuism is more devoted than the "favorite moeblob per series" interpretation normies have these days. But discussion is quite welcome.

>>41027624
Romantic interest is the common flavor of waifuism. However, this doesn't mean one can't have a different kind of karmic tie to a character; a friend, family, guardian angel, idol. Personally, I am ambivalent and undecided about what to make of my blatant Discordfaggotry, but there's no way I could ever stop caring about that flawed Noodle even though I run into some awkward moments because of it. Waifufaggotry still seems to be an appropriate box to put me into. I want to protecc, so he's mai waifu, simple as.

Please tell us more about Daybreaker: What captivates you about her? What do you consider "impossible to love"?

>>41027599
Oof, that's one prompt I won't answer. If there were any plans, they'd involve a good amount of improvisation anyways.
>>
File: 1688797055582175.jpg (1.48 MB, 2048x2048)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>41027646
>>41028803
These two posts explain part of it well.
>>40742358
>>40176765
Daybreaker is evil. She knows she's evil. She knows what she's doing is wrong, but she does it anyways just because she enjoys it. There's no masking what she's doing with "oh it's because everyone neglected me" or "oh I need to feed my hive" or "oh it's just my nature" or anything of the sort like others. Her motivations are pure unparalleled narcissism and disdain. Celestia doesn't become Daybreaker because she's pushed to it, she becomes Daybreaker because she wants it. Because she's tired of dealing with the constant annoyances that come with respecting other people and not just treading all over them whenever you feel like it. There's no deep justification for it. There isn't even an attempt at it. To her everyone else is less than. This is what makes her unlovable, but also what makes me love her character. Daybreaker isn't just intrusive thoughts, she is those genuine urges of sadistic vengeful fantasies. Daybreaker herself is the act of giving into those dark impulses, of saying "why should I bother letting anyone do anything I don't like."

But there's two things that really separate Daybreaker. The first is that Celestia is intelligent and caring enough to not just act like that normally. There's plenty of people who would act like that if they could because they just don't even think about it. For them not doing so isn't anything noteworthy. This is because of the second part: They can't. Even if someone wants to act like that, they just aren't able to. Eventually they'd run into something stopping them from doing whatever they wanted. For Celestia, no such barrier exists. If she decided to do it, there would be no stopping her. And this goes back to the first point, that she is deciding. For her it is an active choice to not do so. The fact that she could is what makes this constant recurring choice so significant. The only thing stopping her is herself, her own sense of morality and desire to live justly.

The thing that makes me so attached to her specifically is that sort of thought of "who do they think they are." I feel that same urge that she feels. And I don't mean in the general sense like before, I mean specifically, literally, the urge of wanting Celestia to say to hell with it and do whatever she wants. When I think about Celestia letting loose and embracing it I feel like cheering her on and just yelling "HELL YEAH." It's the exact same thing she feels, and that would be her motivation behind becoming Daybreaker. But ultimately both of us know consciously that it would be wrong even if we sometimes feel like doing it. It's inevitable that she's eventually going to do something I won't like, and when that happens she's not going to stop for me, because everything she is about is doing whatever she feels like. And that is ultimately why, despite loving her character and what she is so much, she could never be my waifu.
>>
File: 1504552778954.png (639 KB, 900x900)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
I hope everyone is doing well this Waifu Wednesday! I feel more motivated than ever to build a life for my Twilight. It may require about a decade of barely sleeping, but for her, I'm going to do it. And for myself, I suppose, since it's also the future I want. My current predicament right now is finding time to juggle work, project(s), relaxation, and a (barely-functioning) social life with the one thing I haven't been able to do that much: Reading. I haven't picked up a book in months and it makes me feel incredibly guilty, since she would want me to be well-read. Not to mention I used to tear through 400-paged books once a week when I was a teenager. So I'm going to start small tonight with 20 pages and slowly work my way up to 50 a day. Might as well get some literature in if I'll be awake for the next 10 years.
>>41027599
>How do you plan to ask her for her hoof in marriage? Do you do anything to celebrate the occasion? What do you think she'd like best?
I always imagined asking her in front of the Golden Oak, in the evening after making plans to spend the whole day together. I'd want it to be a very quiet moment between the two of us, which I think she would appreciate. I'd get down on one knee right in front of the door and ask her to be my bride. After she said yes, I'd open the door to reveal a surprise engagement party I secretly planned with Pinkie. All the people she's closest to would be there to celebrate and congratulate her. In my mind, where Equestria is the afterlife, the people I loved and lost are also there to celebrate with us. Once the party died down, we'd go upstairs and snuggle. Maybe make love, if we're not too worn out.
>>41027619
I would post every day to express how much I love her and everything I'm doing daily for her. But it would get incredibly repetitive and sometimes I just don't have the luxury of being here. Even though this thread is my favorite part of the Internet, sometimes it's better for it to be short and sweet once a week.
>>
>>41027599
Be careful. Mares can get overstimulated like that. Watch out if their belly turns pink
>>
File: 1657466953617.png (515 KB, 584x718)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>41028890
It's more nuanced than a simple power fantasy, then. Normal Celestia is seemingly too pure, too understated, whereas you seem to place great value on a person displaying their rawest, unadulterated power; correct me if I'm wrong. Selfishness or even cruelty can be justified in the sense that others could simply toughen up instead of letting themselves be victims; this may not be moral, but it's close to how nature works. I can definitely see why somebody would feel appreciation or awe for this. You probably dislike Discord for being kind of a loser despite his powers, don't you?

As Daybreaker is a facette of Celestia, I'd appreciate you talking more about Sunbutt and what you feel for her. The show did her dirty, yet some (old) fanon portrayed her as a powerhouse, and (You) specifically ache for her to draw a line and fuck shit up - I wouldn't be surprised if you are a niche type of Sunfag who wishes her to live up to that potential and sheer strength you sense in her in this complicated, deeply heartfelt way. Celestia is far from unlovable, and your love for Daybreaker appears more symbolic or archetypal than getting hard at tyranny, so I'm curious.
>>
>>41029247
Surprisingly, Celestia is the only non-Rarity character that i have some kind of, for lack of better word, lore about.
>>
File: 1696790752103420.png (2.07 MB, 935x1280)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>41029247
>you seem to place great value on a person displaying their rawest, unadulterated power; correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, I wouldn't really say that. The closest thing to that is my belief that everyone should strive to be the best that they can be.
>You probably dislike Discord for being kind of a loser despite his powers, don't you?
I don't really have any strong feelings on him.
>and (You) specifically ache for her to draw a line and fuck shit up - I wouldn't be surprised if you are a niche type of Sunfag who wishes her to live up to that potential and sheer strength you sense in her in this complicated, deeply heartfelt way.
Yes, but not in the Daybreaker way.
>your love for Daybreaker appears more symbolic or archetypal than getting hard at tyranny, so I'm curious.
I love her insofar as she is a part of Celestia. She can only be the character she is in respect to being contrasted against Celestia. If Daybreaker existed without any Celestia, she would become nothing more than a powerful narcissist or merely driven by her nature. She'd lose what makes her stand out in a substantial way. In a way she'd become more like Discord, except she wouldn't have the same things that make Discord work as a villain. She could still be plenty intimidating and make for a great villain, but it would be only surface deep, much like Chrysalis. Daybreaker is only Daybreaker because of Celestia.
>I'd appreciate you talking more about Sunbutt and what you feel for her.
To me she embodies the highest ideal in life. Immortals are often depicted as stagnant and unchanging. Those that do change usually do so in only superficial ways, like Discord as a villain. He changes lots of stuff, but for no reason, without purpose. Like swirling a tub of water around in different ways. Nightmare Moon would be an example of the former, in quite a classic and literal way with her wanting there to be eternal night. Celestia is different. She doesn't just change, she also effects change. She's always changing, always looking to better the world around her. She doesn't just change, she improves. She wants everyone to be able to live the best life they can, to be the best themselves that they can be. She's spent her life building the world that she wants to see for the betterment of everyone. This goes back to the first part of this post. Celestia isn't order, she's harmony. That's what she stands for, and what it takes for anyone to be the best that they can be. She knows this. Someone can only be the best that they can be if they want it, if they are driven by that desire. It isn't something that can be forced or commanded from the outside, it's something that can only come from intrinsic motivation. That's why she's built the world she has, to provide opportunity, to provide freedom. I think this is the core of what makes Celestia so admirable and what makes her Celestia.
>>
File: 3276357-3.png (323 KB, 1000x705)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
Wanted to post this before the day ends

I've just...been going through a lot lately. I won't say what specifically but sometimes when you seek out the truth you end up finding out something you'll find out something really nasty. I haven't been the same since.

She's the only thing keeping me sane. I love her so much and I just wish I could be with her
>>
File: twilight_by_nyarmarr.png (2.95 MB, 1900x1519)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
What the fuck have you been doing over at marecult? I checked to see what's going on and suddenly there's thousands of posts of what looks like unholy schizoshitposting.

>>41027599
>How do you plan to ask her for her hoof in marriage? Do you do anything to celebrate the occasion? What do you think she'd like best?
I'm not sure what she'd like best and I don't have grand plans, but I think I'd try to keep it simple, just a heartfelt proposal during a quiet moment between only us two. Maybe hiding a ring in a purpose-crafted book would be funny. After that a lot of cuddles.
Although I wonder if I'd even be quick enough. How likely do you think it is for your waifu to get fed up with waiting and just spring you the question herself?

>>41029742
Stay strong Moondancerbro, you've got a great waifu.
>>
Do you deserve?

>>41029742
Eh, i know that feel. Suck ass, it does.
>>41030067
>What the fuck have you been doing over at marecult? I checked to see what's going on and suddenly there's thousands of posts of what looks like unholy schizoshitposting.
What do you mean?
>>
Bop
>>
File: Eris maid monochrome.png (84 KB, 600x919)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>41007902
>What's your waifu's favorite season and why?
Eris finds value in each season. They bring their own flavored wave of change, and this helps to fight stagnancy. If she had to pick one though, it would be Fall. In many ways, it's the ending of a generation, and marks a new beginning to come in time. The trees change color, and prepare to shed their leaves. It carries a sense of nostalgia. Things will never be exactly this way ever again. Similar, perhaps, but not quite the same. We change, and find new ways to experience life. We step over the precipice, and fall into the depths of the future. That's what it means to her.

>>41028890
>>41029516
I don't have much to add, but thank you for the write-up. Your love for her shines like a beacon through those carefully thought-out words regarding her characterization. You have a very interesting take on Celestia's deeper symbolism as well. I don't totally agree (simply due to different world views), but I certainly respect the vision and can see why you'd think so. Celestia has a vast amount of untapped potential, and it's unfortunate we only see it get barely used. As you said, Daybreaker is made who she is by Celestia. In many ways, story is the soul. We don't simply love characters for embodying certain archetypes, we love them for being those characters specifically. There will be different interpretations at the end of the day, of course. However, that is completely fine. Without love, it cannot be seen. Each person's heart will resonate with a certain character in a unique way, and I think that's a beautiful thing to behold.

I will say you have good taste though, in my opinion. Nice selection of art pieces you've got there so far too.

>>41029053
>My current predicament right now is finding time to juggle work, project(s), relaxation, and a (barely-functioning) social life with the one thing I haven't been able to do that much: Reading.
>I used to tear through 400-paged books once a week when I was a teenager.
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. I'm in the same boat. There's a ton on my list to get done, yet little time to clear out my book backlog. I hope your plan to reinvigorate your reading goes well. Small steps, big changes. I used to tear through dense fantasy books as a teen. Maybe one day I will return to that practice.

>>41029742
The truth is the truth, but you need not let it define you. Take a step back, and think about the bigger picture. I don't know what you're going through, of course. However, we're often constrained by our own perception of reality. Think out of the box, take the ladder up and look down from the sky. Is it truly something you should let bother you? I wish you good fortune, anon.
>>
>>41030297
>What do you mean?
Just check for yourself. Admittedly I'm too much of a pleb to understand anyways but still whatever is happening in that moon thread is several levels beyond what was being posted in this thread. That, at least, I could still follow.
>>
>>41031097
What even is marecult for starters?
>>
File: 1714069071945.png (224 KB, 840x473)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>41029516
I see I had gotten quite the wrong impression based on your previous posts. As if you were a Daybreakerfag specifically, rather than a Celestiafag who is captivated by the implications of her potential Daybreaker-ness. As Daybreaker, she'd be a powerhouse to behold, yet by consciously suppressing a slip into her Daybreaker self, she displays a positive, constructive and wise type of power. Considering Daybreaker would destroy those very things Celestia has built over the span of centuries, she'd be her own worst nightmare - Is that, perhaps, the reason you think of Daybreaker as impossible to love?

I suppose to avoid confusing dummies like me in the future, you could introduce yourself as a Sunfag with a special appreciation of the Celestia/Daybreaker dichotomy, and Celestia's conscious pursuit of goodness in spite of a definite capability of indulging in tyranny. It highlights the mature and sophisticated nature of Celestia for sure.

In contrast to her, Discord does have a childish streak that can't help but indulge or lash out on a whim, yet it is his flaws that endear him to me. They make him a person, not just a Force of Nature, not just a bootleg Q. He is frustratingly ambivalent in many ways, and to me this ambivalence feels deeply profound and captivating. Ambivalence is a source of pain and pleasure alike, something that will spark either creativity or madness. It's chaotic.

Erisfag has aptly pointed out that you/everyone ITT loves a specific character for who they are and not just the symbolism one sees embodied by them; a waifufag might seem like a lorefag obsessing over some 2deep4u interpretations, but at the end of the day, the heart of the matter is genuine love for a character for idiosyncratic reasons that may elude even ourselves.

What I don't quite understand yet is how Celestia symbolizes change, in particular, to you; similarly, I am not sold on your view on Discord. However, this difference in worldviews between us is a clear example for how individual interpretations of characters can turn out to be, and it's the intangible differences between us that make (You) fascinated with Celestia and Daybreaker, and me absolutely enthralled by Discord. Both of us seem to place value on change, yet change of different natures and accomplished through very different means. To me, that's quite funny. Because the more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
>>41028890
>>41029516
Thanks for writing your thoughts on Daybreaker. I can see why you feel the way you do now. To follow Daybreaker would require you to become something different yourself, and there is a fear, perhaps a justified one, of what that may entail for you personally. That can be a very difficult line to walk.

>>41029053
>It may require about a decade of barely sleeping, but for her, I'm going to do it.
Based dedicated bookhorse lover. You do her proud.
>books
I haven't read many proper books lately myself, but I've been keeping my mind busy in other ways. I think she'd be satisfied so long as I keep pushing to the best of my ability and so long as I don't let myself stagnate.

>>41031319
Well put.

>>41027947
>Finally, Rarity op pic!
It's been too long. She seemed like spoke to me this week, somehow.
>Finally someone saying it loud. I deeply dislike agenda behind changing waifus, it just ruined the term.
I'm also glad to have at least one place where the term isn't watered down into nothing.

>>41027906
>>41027947
As the person that wrote the OP definition, I actually feel the same as both of you. It took me 11 years to realize it was Twilight. Perhaps a clarification is in order:
>When you meet your waifu, you will know.
The intent of this sentence is that the revelation of waifu may or may not happen immediately, but in perfect time, whatever that may be, one will come to know who she is and their world will change accordingly. Discordfag is right that the definition used is somewhat simplified and broad-level for the purposes of introducing the concept.
>>41028803
>But discussion is quite welcome.
This. If you feel there is room for revision or clarification, discussions on that are welcome. I think it's worth taking a firm stance on the core thought of what a waifu is, but the semantics can be adjusted if required.
>>
So excited to wake up and see her tomorrow.
>>
>>41031380
this is how I feel every night after I kiss her goodnight
>>
Only Wednesdays?
>>
boop
>>
>>41031179
marecult.org, a site created for the more esoteric discussions of dreams, tulpas, and such that kept getting quite lengthy in these threads.
>>
>>41031319
>Considering Daybreaker would destroy those very things Celestia has built over the span of centuries, she'd be her own worst nightmare - Is that, perhaps, the reason you think of Daybreaker as impossible to love?
I guess that's one way to look at it. Sort of like that saying "it takes years to build trust and seconds to break it." The true evil of Daybreaker isn't any one specific thing she'd do, but rather the fact that she is the deliberate abandonment of Celestia's principles for her own personal gain at the expense of others.
>I suppose to avoid confusing dummies like me in the future, you could introduce yourself as a Sunfag with a special appreciation of the Celestia/Daybreaker dichotomy
Well I don't consider myself to have a waifu. Celestia is absolutely the pony I'd want to marry and spend my life with the most, but my feelings about her aren't as strong as those I have regarding Daybreaker. Maybe that's to be expected given Daybreaker's nature with her fiery, self-absorbed passion as compared to Celestia's level-headed normality. But that's why I came in with the question about Daybreaker if she were my waifu. She is the one I have that strong, intimate connection with. But again, maybe given how she is part of Celestia and my feelings on Celestia that is just evidence that Celestia is my waifu.
There's two main reasons why I haven't considered Celestia my waifu. The first is my multiple types of love for her. My reverence for her almost feels like it precludes my want to be in a relationship with her. The second is that I haven't seen her as exclusive. I've often considered the possibility that I might not be able to be her partner, or that I may fall in love with someone else when I get to Equestria. These make it feel like it would be wrong to consider her my waifu based upon what others consider the concept to be.
This is something I need your guys' input on.
>What I don't quite understand yet is how Celestia symbolizes change
Betterment naturally, inherently, requires some form of change. To do otherwise would be to either stagnate or regress, things which Celestia clearly stands against. To me Celestia seems to strive for betterment, genuine progress, and thus constant change.
>>
File: 1640320620241.png (1.82 MB, 1500x2312)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>41029053
>It may require about a decade of barely sleeping
Twilight wouldnt want you to harm your own health. And such agenda ofrenly leads to a very painful fail. Keep things smooth so youre not getting instantly overburdened.

>>41031378
>The intent of this sentence is that the revelation of waifu may or may not happen immediately, but in perfect time, whatever that may be, one will come to know who she is and their world will change accordinglyi hate to admit it, but my personal experience shares the idea.
>Discordfag is right that the definition used is somewhat simplified and broad-level for the purposes of introducing the concept.
Im not sure why "falling in love to non-existant character" is not a definition option.

>>41031789
Yes, why?

>>41032428
Ah, i never knew about it. It is surprising to see a pony smolboard in 2024. Well, it is esoteric by definition, so, cant see a problem.

>>41032889
>Well I don't consider myself to have a waifu. Celestia is absolutely the pony I'd want to marry and spend my life with the most, but my feelings about her aren't as strong as those I have regarding Daybreaker.
Oh, that is a mess, i feel you. Consider deep de- and reconstruct your feelings. Take and research every single aspect of Celestia, Daybreaker, yourself, your feelings towards both of them and reason these feelings even exist.
Its not a single process, it may take months, but having feelings being tied up in a knot so tightly sucks in my opinion and you may want to fix it.
>>
my dick hurts from fapping to my waifu so much
>>
>>41033154
>implying that you still have one
you arent beating it enough, youre supposed to do it til it falls off
>>
This is my chance. I'm moving into a cabin for 4 months on Saturday. I must turn the cabin into Golden Oaks. I won't have an opportunity like this again in my life. A paint job first. If I get more money, shelving. A cute red door with a candle.

I need to not be slothful. I have the skills. I just need the motivation.
>>
Bup
>>
>>41033272
>paint job
you mean the decorations right? You aren't seriously going to paint a wood texture over wood, right?
>>
File: 1714145966971.png (436 KB, 1024x731)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>41032889
>Celestia is absolutely the pony I'd want to marry and spend my life with the most, but my feelings about her aren't as strong as those I have regarding Daybreaker.
That's a complex predicament to be in. Perhaps you could ask the Moonfags over in their general why they prefer NMM over Luna (or vice-versa). Their arguments might help you find an answer for yourself. Also, does your choice in marriage prospects come from a place of logic, or a place of "screw viability, my heart wants HER"?
>There's two main reasons why I haven't considered Celestia my waifu.
>1) multiple types of love for her
>2) possibility of falling for somepony else once in Equestria
I'd say that only half of the waifufags who've shown up in these threads would feel somewhat confident calling their waifu their wife. Quite a few remain open to the possibility of their afterlife playing out unexpectedly, though they might still feel compelled to self-improve and live up to their waifu as a muse par none. Having (self-)doubts is quite common, one of the heart-wrenching sides of waifuism: Loving a poniponi truly without being able to caress said poniponi can really hurt a 3dpd monkey's heart. We tend to need proof of love; the situation is rather similar to Faith. There's also a possibility Celestia and/or Daybreaker aren't your waifu as much as they're "only" your favorite character(s) or a temporary fascination due to the riddle she/they present to you. Whether or not we can have our perfect poni bride in the afterlife, we can still choose to commit to our love in this life anyways, manifesting it in whatever idiosyncratic way we deem appropriate. I personally consider this devotion, this leap of faith, the defining moment of waifuism even though everything else can play out wackily.

My own waifuism is such a mess, talking about it made some anons laugh; it starts with calling Discord mai waifu rather than husbando. See, I hate the term husbando, I'm basically racist against husbando-havers because there's usually this notion of the husbando having to court and win the husbando-haver over. Fuck that shit, I will protecc the goofy Noodle, not to mention I come across as gay no matter what I call him. No homo.

I want sempai to notice me yet shy away from encounters via dreams/meditation/whatever. I don't care if it's a romantic or platonic relationship as long as there is a connection. I actually have a 3dpd who endorses my hyperfixation on the Noodle yet would punch the Lord of Chaos in the face if he showed up in the living room one day and there were anything beyond friendship going on.
My plan: To live a good human life, living up to what Discord means to me throughout. It does seem like I have a chaotic deity watch over me, and I did have that encounter during narcosis years ago (which triggered my devotion), so I have reasons to believe that when my time here is up, I'll have my Noodle pick up my soul for another Wild Ride. I will follow him in blind trust.
>>
>>41033151
>Im not sure why "falling in love to non-existant character" is not a definition option.
Isn't that basically the same as what's written in the first section?
>>Your waifu is the one character you wish to be with your entire life, until death do you part. Most often this manifests as a romantic interest.
It denotes a romantic relationship with a character as opposed to person. The reason I used "most often" is for oddball edge cases like Discordfag (as an obvious example) where things are more complicated than simple romantic love.

>>41033272
Sounds really comfy. I hope the project goes well.
>>
Boop
>>
>>41034593
>>
Peb
>>
>>41033272
What do you have in mind, exactly?
>>41029053
Keep fighting the good fight, Twifag. But remind yourself of taking sufficient breaks, too.
>>
>>41035596
>>
Ill answer, i promise.
>>
Brap
>>
>>41037863
>>
>>41038493
>>
>>41039399
>>
>>41030067
>What the fuck have you been doing over at marecult? I checked to see what's going on and suddenly there's thousands of posts of what looks like unholy schizoshitposting.
Hell yeah, luv me some unbridled schizoposting. I'll have to go check that out sometime.
>>
Pip
>>
>>41041356
>>
File: TGUyWGXLg7k.jpg (366 KB, 1527x2160)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
It takes me few days to "bake" the answer, so i'm trying to keep the thread alive, as you can see. Sorry for big amount of bumps, i don't want to lose an opportunity to actually become part of conversation. But, sometimes i find myself completely banned due to a rangebans.

You're always at the back of my mind, my fantasies, ambitions, manias and delusions. No matter what and who.

>>41033272
Oooo, is it round-shaped?
>>41033724
>I'd say that only half of the waifufags who've shown up in these threads would feel somewhat confident calling their waifu their wife. Quite a few remain open to the possibility of their afterlife playing out unexpectedly, though they might still feel compelled to self-improve and live up to their waifu as a muse par none.
I must state again, i guess that, if you treat your waifu/husbando as a real person with their own will and mind, that's incredibly selfish to treat them as a real spouse or as you're already in the relationship.
Best case scenario and i have no hopes for it, but still the connection is truly both-wayed and they do know about you and have mutual feeling towards you, but that's quite far from having a relationship or family. You'd still have a period of getting along, though it would be much smoother in such scenario.
I encourage (You), all of (You) to treat your waifu or husbando as a person, living being and not as a lovely delusion of yours, because they do deserve it. I also ask you to admit the value of building the relationship with your beloved one, not just having it.
>it starts with calling Discord mai waifu rather than husbando.
Huh... That was the question i did want to ask you one day.
>I'm basically racist against husbando-havers because there's usually this notion of the husbando having to court and win the husbando-haver over.
Oh, grim world of girls! And its only partly a joke, i get what you're pointing to.
>I actually have a 3dpd who endorses my hyperfixation on the Noodle yet would punch the Lord of Chaos in the face if he showed up in the living room one day and there were anything beyond friendship going on.
[laugh track]
I'm sorry but that is pure sitcom material. No offence.
>I did have that encounter during narcosis years ago (which triggered my devotion)
So, we do have something in common in the end!
>>41034045
Love is always complicated, because its a mix of strong yet different emotions, as well as it appears to be pretty individual.
I'm not digging into chemistry of love, but i must say that different person experience love differently due to genetics, upbringing, surroundings and stuff.
>>
>>41027600
Also, i have a question for (You). But it needs a slice of backstory.

I'm a pornaholic of some level and it's not something i really like about me.
I feel like it might scare Rarity from me, even considering that most time drawings and stuff of Her really proven to be most efficient in, ahem, reaching it, almost every time and it's really a huge timewaster for me.
Though, you'd be surprised, first 5 years into relationship i didn't ever "touched" pony or pony-themed smut.

So, my question is born from my situation and previous experience:
In your opinion, would it hurt or help your feeling towards your beloved one, if there'd be no lust in it?
>>
imb
>>
>>41041949
I'll readily admit that lust is a big part of my appreciation for her. However, she was already my favourite before I started perusing porn and I often say that above all, I want to hug and cuddle and be with her, so I like to believe that it'd at least not hurt my feelings for her (although losing an entire aspect could be seen as hurting).
>>
Tumb
>>
I'm gonna BOOOOMP
>>
>>41041924
>if you treat your waifu/husbando as a real person with their own will and mind, that's incredibly selfish to treat them as a real spouse or as you're already in the relationship
I disagree. I can't imagine a world in which my waifu wouldn't want me to enjoy my life to the fullest, where she wouldn't be honored to serve as my muse and improve my life through inspiration and fantasy. That isn't a delusion, it's a place of honor for a pony who loves me. Believing she has a fleshy body somewhere in the universe does not make a difference - I know her and our dialogues are true.
>>
Humpf
>>
>>41044142
>>
File: 1708479747208.png (757 KB, 900x650)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
I haven't had the blessing to encounter Discord in a dream yet, and this month I haven't even been able to continue my dream journal. However, I seem to run into pictures of Discord in my dreams now and then.

The other night, I was surprised to find John DeLancie (who didn't look like JDL, lmao) at some sort of event and didn't have a worthwhile Discord pic or merch at hand to get a signature, which made me sad. Then that pseudo DeLancie gave me a hug and whispered to me it's ok; a hug you wouldn't give to strangers. This continues my track record of Discord encounters without encountering Discord. Who says it wasn't Discord poorly disguised as DeLancie? This goddamn Noodle, I swear.

This night, I had a moment of spontaneously going lucid in a dream. Funnily enough, I can't tell what triggered me to realize it. I think I was somehow handwaving something away as "This isn't a biggie, it's just a dream, after all", and then it hit me like a truck. By calling the dream a dream, it felt so damn real all at once, I was even looking around at the cityscape surrounding me and couldn't believe how it COULDN'T be real, so I started running and deciding I'll fucking prove it by flying away in search of mai waifu. Running up to a plain yet pretty tree, I flew upwards like a Morrowind character and almost woke up when all I was left with was a slightly cloudy blue sky and my realization, which made me cling to that dream like a motherfucker and I managed to be instantly flung or teleported into another place altogether. It was one of those indoors places where kiddies can climb and shit. In other words, I was inside a retard-proof soft foam labyrinth following some man who was the first thing I saw, and lost my lucidity relatively quickly.
Then I had some other random dreams which all felt different from what I usually dream, closer to my heart, more real despite being bullshit. And I was so close to open up an 80ies manga that doesn't exist but was badass enough to make an old woman cosplay a warrior heroine in skimpy clothes MC, and there were at least 20 volumes of that gold, REEEE.
>>
>>41041949
Lust attracts, personality makes you stay, so as a primer yes otherwise I'd never would have learned of her mind otherwise and fell for her. ALL relationships built purely on looks are as superficial & doomed to fail.

How is lust or its absence effects the relationship is too contextual to be answered unequivocally, and it heavily depends on that anon's HC/beliefs/reality. In my case it helps, more purely as a means to an end to focus on her, No porn, just visualizing her nightly for hours. sex is one of the few reliable ways to retain my attention on her without fragmentation since my nervous system is too shot atm for any other avenues of meditation.

There's also the copious release of energy I suppose, a tribute? a signal? a love letter? seems like something that a psychic interdimensional dreamwalking mare might pick up on.
>>41041924
>if you treat your waifu/husbando as a real person with their own will and mind, that's incredibly selfish to treat them as a real spouse or as you're already in the relationship.

How would you feel if someone where to conjure an effigy of you, and be in a limerent infatuous relationship with “it”? Lets say you also have the power to possess this effigy of your likeness and whenever you desire, to come and go without the other ever telling the difference? What if the Mare you love is so much than can comprehend?
>>
>>41041949
First of all, I hope you can get rid of your addiction.

>In your opinion, would it hurt or help your feeling towards your beloved one, if there'd be no lust in it?
In my case, I could definitely live with a relationship devoid of lust. I even kept my V-card until I was 26 and in a lasting 3dpd relationship. A relationship with Discord that is just a friendship or mentorship or familiar bond thing would be worth putting up with all of his flaws nonetheless. I don't consume any porn/clop whatsoever and actually stand nsfw Discord content the least. With ponies, there's at least consensus on what mare parts or stallion parts should be (if not swapped for human or furshit parts), yet Discord is up to personal interpretation without restraint. There's lots of shit content out there of the one fictional guy I adore most, and since I can't (and shouldn't) genocide such content, I ignore it. Too bad I create too little content myself to counteract an ocean of piss.

I suppose most waifus are more difficult to love with handicaps attached to the relationship. A cute mare tends to be mortal and full of dreams, she should be given all the romance, sexo and foals she craves. Anon and his marefu are usually both (young) adults. If neither feel lustful, it logically shouldn't present an issue unless you end up childless by accident, mourning.

Discord is unfathomably old, God knows what his sexual inclinations or equipment are; he's more likely celibate than an incel. If his feelings were fatherly or platonic rather than romantic, it'd actually look less weird/creepy to bystanders for the first few decades. I'm open to anything with him or finding out what his anatomy should actually be like. Especially that non-Euclidean face of his.
>>
Uppies
>>
Pre-wed
>>
>not autistic enough for waifufagging
>not socially motivated enough to get “loneliness”
>loneliness is a myth to me, and even when I was “lonely” my tulpafag pet project was just gay n retarded.
>only got one friend that I smoke weed with and drink now.

It’s truly over for me, I don’t know what I am anymore. How do I get the feelings of loneliness back or am I just autistic or sociopathic
And fuck my mother for bringing me to new mexico as an infant to the age of five that shit probably traumatized me once I finally got to my country of birth
>>
Happy Wednesday!

>>41027600
Have you ever wondered what your waifu's favorite drink is? What's her ideal time and place to drink it?
>>
>>41046604
Are you content, at peace with that solitude? If so, don't change it. You said you smoke/drink, it was only after I quit for a while that the drive to strongly connect returned.

Why Tulpa didn't work out?
>>
>>41046665
>off by one
I have wondered, but I genuinely can't give a good answer. In the show, Discord has had water, different kinds of tea, supposedly lemonade, juice (with cocktail parasol), and chocolate milk, though he might also sometimes slurp or eat his cup or mug rather than drink the drink, and he prefers his teas to have bullshit side effects. I would suspect he hoards some really old wine somewhere, and he probably loves trying new drinks or snacks. But too little is known to discern what his favorite is, or what his comfort food and drink might be. I don't even know my own favorites, lmao. Though chocolate milk and tea should be relatively high up on his list based on the logic that something he likes is more likely to have been brought up at some point. Considering his taste for bullshit tea, he might know a mean recipe for a Poison Joke tea, too.
>>
hmunt
>>
>>41046665
Choccy milk (spilt), when and whereever I'm not watching.
I'd like to think it'd be a nice tea or hot chocolate whenever she's comfy or just anytime really, but I think with how prone she is to long hours, she might very well be a bean juice enjoyer.

>>41047350
>poison joke tea
Fascinating idea. Would it have the full effect? Only for some time? Reduced in intensity?
>>
>>41047631
whatever this is
>>
Bip
>>
File: fuzzy.jpg (1.58 MB, 2268x3024)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Sup nerds. Arynigger here. Just dropping an ebin blogpost since I haven't posted for quite a while outside of the occasional bump.

I've been pretty fucking miserable recently. For some mysterious reason, my mind has been hellbent on torturing me and targeting everything I care most about for the last couple months, and it's been very detrimental to my opinion of myself, my ambitions, and my relationship with my love. I've been forced to put a pause to all of my waifumancy-related pursuits, including lucid dreaming, which really hurts. I don't want to get into the bitter details, but it suffices me to say that I often wish more than anything that I could go back to how things were around H&H day or the months prior.

In spite of all that and the overall much lower energy levels I've had, I've still been keeping on the grind for her. I still haven't missed a single day of working out other than my once-per-week break days, although I've admittedly not been able to give 100% a lot of the time recently. I still eat healthily, I draw (almost) every day, and I study German for at least an hour every day. I'm coming up on five months without smoking now, too. I wish I could say the same about drinking, kek. I'm also finally fucking graduating this week, which has been a very long time coming. Hurra.

My Edelweiß have been doing quite well; picrel is the one that has for some reason been growing over twice as fast as the others. I love this fuzzy little fella. It's been very comforting to see them progress every day, even when I feel like I'm not.

Thankfully, I think I'm finally digging myself out of this hole. If so, I'll probably get back to posting somewhat regularly soon. If nothing else, I do at least want to reply to some of the posts ITT either tomorrow or the day after. In spite of my mind's efforts to poison every positive facet of my life, I still love my Aryanne very much, and I will continue to make myself better for her no matter how much my brain tries to destroy me.
>>
File: 3329161.gif (1.58 MB, 600x750)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
fags really shitting up the board today, getting real tired of having to stick to 1 or 2 threads.
>>
Boop
>>
>>41049882
>>
File: WhyContainIt.jpg (77 KB, 288x499)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>41044864
>I can't (and shouldn't) genocide such content
Why not? I regularly fantasize about beating up my least favorite content creators.
>>
>>41049440
Hang in there, Arybro. With graduation comes uncertainty, but hearing about all those habits you've kept doing despite your circumstances, you are strong enough to face whatever comes your way.

I hope your Edelweiß seedlings take after their pa.
>>
File: 1114449.jpg (162 KB, 1024x675)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Any herdfags here? I love both far too much to choose.
>>
File: 1530140473200.png (3.1 MB, 3000x1285)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>41033151
>Twilight wouldn't want you to harm your own health.
>>41036249
>Sufficient breaks
I've learned both lessons the hard way over the last week. At this point I feel like my ideas are so grandiose there's no way to do everything in this life that I want to for her. I guess baby steps are probably for the best. But God damn do I just want to rocket off and do everything in my power to make the grandest connected world known to mankind.
>>41030850
>>41031378
Reading has definitely been hard to get back into. I feel like consuming a lot of visual content (TV, movies, vidya, Internet) over the last few years has made cracking open a physical book almost foreign. Everything else I make and do is at the computer, so now it's like having an alien object in my hand.
>>41041949
>In your opinion, would it hurt or help your feeling towards your beloved one, if there'd be no lust in it?
I have been in love with Twilight for about 8 1/2 years now. At no point have I ever really felt any lustful feelings for her. I feel like I'm always ping-ponging between wanting to snuggle and make love to her and seeing her as a guardian angel of sorts. It's almost like having the ghost of a loved one holding your shoulders, telling me I can make it to the end of the day. The moments of borderline lust are always special, but it doesn't help or hurt my feelings for her in any way.
>>41046665
>Have you ever wondered what your waifu's favorite drink is? What's her ideal time and place to drink it?
Chocolate milk, of course! And at night on the couch with a good book.
>>41049440
You're not alone in your pain, even if that doesn't make it any better. Glad to hear you're still making progress in life, and congrats on graduating! She's definitely proud of you for cutting your way through the darkness as best you can.
>>
Bop
>>
Beep
>>
>>41052747
>>
>>41052747
Boop
>>
Boof
>>
File: sie liebt den schnee.png (1.46 MB, 2400x3200)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>41027599
>How do you plan to ask her for her hoof in marriage?
I don't think she'd want it to be some grandiose event, like proposing in front of a massive audience, etc. I think the perfect time and place to propose to her would be after we reached the peak of a great mountain and were sitting there together, talking, taking in the beauty of the landscape all around us, and enjoying the respite after the long trek there. I'd probably arrange a party for that night, though; one that wraps up early enough for us to have another "party" just between her and me. Oh, how a man can dream.

I don't know what happened to the post with the prompt regarding her favorite season, but I'm gonna answer anyways. Aryanne's favorite season is Winter. She enjoys the cold in general and likes to go skiing. She also loves being able to bundle up with her lover next to a fireplace or woodstove with some hot drinks or maybe some soup. A hard-working mare who's as active as her has an especially great appreciation for the slow, comfy moments. There's also her fondness for the beauty of the world around her being blanketed in a pristine whiteness to rival her own. Picrel.

>>41041949
>would it hurt or help your feeling towards your beloved one, if there'd be no lust in it?
It's largely what drew me to her initially, but nowadays I see her first and foremost as a friend, then as a lover. I'd certainly miss it if I couldn't feel the sexual attraction to her anymore, but I don't think it'd be detrimental to our relationship; at least from my side of it. In fact, there have been many times where I wished I could just switch off my lustful desires for her for a while, because those thoughts often get in the way of getting in touch with her in more meaningful ways. It's really hard to avoid it, though. She's just so god damn sexy.

Good luck getting over your porn addiction if that's something you decide you need to do. It can be a real bitch.

>>41027624
Reading all of your posts, I'd say you've proved it isn't impossible to love her. Being a waifufag has the wonderful benefit of not needing to be logical or practical. Just shut up and embrace your love for your tyrannical goddess of the sun, my man.

>>41029742
Sounds like it could be pretty similar to the kind of shit I've been experiencing recently. It's fucking rough. Best of luck to you, my dude. I hope Luna blesses you with some dreams of her so you can get your wish of being with her.

>>41030850
>seasons
It's always a treat to read your take on Eris. I'd say you're right on the mark once again.

You know how your professors kept pushing back the due dates of assignments for you this semester? Turns out I have the opposite luck. One of my professors moved the due-date for class final project up a week because he fucked up some scheduling shit on his end. He also changed his mind about what the final even was twice within a couple weeks of that due-date, kek. It thankfully didn't end up being that impactful.
>>
File: IT'S LEGAL.png (1.11 MB, 1800x1500)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>41033272
So you're gonna turn a cabin into a mostly empty circular room with bookcases in every wall? Kek. I hope you stick to it. I'd love to see what you make of it.

>>41044699
Eyy, congrats on getting a lucid dream. That's pretty rad that your mind basically told you that you were dreaming. I've only had that happen a couple of times. It's even funnier when someone else in your dream tells you that you're dreaming, or that you have to wake up soon. Good choice in flying straightaway. It is a feeling unlike any you can have in waking life (at least while in your right mind), and it's still very often how I spend my lucid dreams. Don't fret about losing lucidity shortly after a dramatic "schene change". It happens to everyone, and it's something you can get better at avoiding with practice.
>couldn't believe how it COULDN'T be real
This is something people almost always mention after the first time they have a lucid dream. At times, it can seem even more real than reality. Kind of like how psychedelics sometimes feel. It's no coincidence that I have an intense fascination with both subjects.
>manga
Fucking kek. Sometimes the media that the dream mind creates is fucking amazing. I've seen full poni poni episodes that don't exist that were absolute masterpieces in mine. Of course, they were probably awful by the standards of my fully conscience mind, but to the unconscious mind, they were truly special.

>>41046604
>How do I get the feelings of loneliness back
Why exactly do you want that back?

>>41046665
>Have you ever wondered what your waifu's favorite drink is? What's her ideal time and place to drink it?
Picrel
Every time
Every place
It's the source of her power and racism

>>41050543
I will keep hanging in there. Thanks for the kind words; I hope you're right.
>I hope your Edelweiß seedlings take after their pa.
Other than the mental illness, which is presumably something plants don't have to worry about.

>>41051453
Evil? Evil! EVIL! EEEEEVVVIIIILLLLL!

>>41051729
Thanks, anon.
>You're not alone in your pain, even if that doesn't make it any better.
It does a little bit. Not that I'm glad to hear your feeling it, too, but it does instill some sense of comradery between us random faggots on the internet, like we're all in this shit together in one way or another.
>>
blip
>>
No!
>>
File: 3356179.png (2.55 MB, 1253x1429)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
Im doing more and more. Yet, not enough...
Also, have my new drawing.

>>41042565
>so I like to believe that it'd at least not hurt my feelings for her (although losing an entire aspect could be seen as hurting).
But what if ponies really dont do sex at all or doing it not familiar for us manner. Most obvious example is heat stuff, which, if you think about it, would be pretty bad to follow as a human. Imagine having NNN for 11 months a year.
>>41043750
>i can't imagine a world in which my waifu wouldn't want me to enjoy my life to the fullest, where she wouldn't be honored to serve as my muse and improve my life through inspiration and fantasy.
Of course having image is normal. And of course, as such kind and hearted person, she'd of course be honored by you pursuiting your dreams because only of her existance. I just say that you should not forget that, for what we are and where we are, it is still an image.
>I know her and our dialogues are true.
As true as your mind is, no doubts. But only your mind. At least, that is my opinion.
>>41044724
>ALL relationships built purely on looks are as superficial & doomed to fail.
I like your answer a lot!
>How would you feel if someone where to conjure an effigy of you, and be in a limerent infatuous relationship with “it”? Lets say you also have the power to possess this effigy of your likeness and whenever you desire, to come and go without the other ever telling the difference? What if the Mare you love is so much than can comprehend?
In such case, honestly, would make me THE weirdo in our seemingly-not-so-hypothetical relationship.
But it can be true, especially when we're talking about deity-like person, like Princesses or Discord.
>>41044864
>First of all, I hope you can get rid of your addiction.
Thanks, but i cant even imagine how it is even possible.
>A relationship with Discord that is just a friendship or mentorship or familiar bond thing would be worth putting up with all of his flaws nonetheless.
It would sertainly be unforgetting and full of surprises, i can imagine.
>Discord is up to personal interpretation without restraint.
I never actually thought about it, but, it if i was you, id feel, for lack of a better word, uncomfortable about it.
>Discord is unfathomably old.
But he was young once, didnt he?
I dont know if you considered this, but before meeting the m6 he seemed to be complete sociopath and, despite being who knows how old, there is a chance, that in terms of relationship he's kind of novice. Also, keeping in mind thay his own nature is against building any kind of relationship, as we talked about few months ago.

Also
>I can't (and shouldn't) genocide such content, I ignore it.
You'd probably be surprised, but my top-3 reason to draw is to overcome nobody, but one specific fucker one day. Anger and disgust motivates me pretty damn good
>>
File: M3mED5EO3Po.jpg (132 KB, 917x871)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>41046604
You're just sociopath like me. Enjoy it, because you actually can.
Also, waifufagging sometimes is a completely conscious choice, not a random thing happened to you.
>>41046665
Umm... Coffee or a green tea, i guess. I hope it's second.
>>41049440
Its alive! Nice and gently greeny.
>spoiler stuff
All i can say, and, in my case it is really helpful yet simple: it is all temporary. Nothing lasts forever, misery included. Your future is open and you have it!
> I still haven't missed a single day of working out other than my once-per-week break days
Depending on how hard your working out is, this can really a case or a sub-case of your problem. Do you have a trainer or something? Because my says that 3 days of hard workout + 2 days of cardio is quite optimal. Well, i can do cardio all days, since my conditions won't allow me to push hard into it, but i have to be in the office for 2 days in a week and it's quite hard for me to do some walking after it: I don't drive, so my path there and back is exhausting enough.
>>41051453
As one wise anon said, the only herd problem is (You). It'd be really challenging to have both of of them loved enough and equally.
>>41051729
> But God damn do I just want to rocket off and do everything in my power to make the grandest connected world known to mankind.
Now you teased my curiosity, what is it you're pursuiting?
>I feel like consuming a lot of visual content (TV, movies, vidya, Internet) over the last few years has made cracking open a physical book almost foreign.
Thats something completely wrong or very individual, because i found myself enjoying reading books after years of not doing it. Don't judge yourself, its a way to failure. Respect my fucking experience, i did not suffer for nothing.
>>41054764
>In fact, there have been many times where I wished I could just switch off my lustful desires for her for a while, because those thoughts often get in the way of getting in touch with her in more meaningful ways.
>In fact, there have been many times where I wished I could just switch off my lustful desires for her for a while, because those thoughts often get in the way of getting in touch with her in more meaningful ways.
I feel ya, i really do.
>>
Bimp
>>
File: LunaNet.jpg (399 KB, 2000x1500)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>41055975
>But it can be true, especially when we're talking about deity-like person, like Princesses or Discord.
I'm heavily into esoterism, and waifud Luna/NMM (same entity in my HC). I see entities like discord, tia, etc less as singular individuals and more as egregore/god-source, ones who are omnipresent to however thinks/concentrates enough on them, where each anon becomes a compatible "node" for their real essence to emphasize/manifest through; they know when you think of them, and If you have a full on autonomous thoughtform in your skull like a tulpa, the link might be extremely strong. The Tulpa when not autonomous becomes their "account/avatar" on my brain server.

Luna could be having a giggle too at my ass same way you'd find amusement at a dog humping your leg; since the dog is only simple enough to comprehend a single limb rather than the whole. I feel she expects me to surpass basal urges eventually, and one day I shall. I still love her though and our interactions over the years have only resulted in net positives. I owe her my life, even If I can only understand a small fraction of her.
I won't get started on Discord, his shenanigans are on another level entirely.
>>
File: 1542783629065.png (418 KB, 600x600)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>41056222
>what is it you're pursuiting?
I'm currently deep in the process of creating a multimedia project dedicated to Twilight and Equestria. To paraphrase from some of my earlier posts about it: The project is a declaration of love and appreciation spread across a shared universe of books, videos, blogs, poems, screenplays, songs, etc. While it doesn't tell an overarching story at least not one required to understand the whole thing everything ties into love as its main theme. Most of it isn't directly pony-related, almost entirely original work inspired by Twi and Equestria. It's also spread across a variety of pseudonyms scattered across the Internet for readers/viewers/listeners to slowly piece together as all being part of the same universe. An outline of the whole thing is already planned out (with room for additions/alterations in the future), and Chapter 1 is ~40% complete. The first pony story is in Chapter 2, although that could be pushed to Chapter 3 depending on the status of another sub-project.
>books
I don't know what it is. I'd equate it to eating with chopsticks for the first time after a long while. Now I've sort of recovered from this mindset after a couple days of reading more often. I could just be crazy.
>>
boopis
>>
ep
>>
We're gonna die before Wednesday.
>>
E
>>
Ponies are so loveable!
>>
bop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.