[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1373781749366.png (503 KB, 415x723)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
Yep, that's it I give up
Greens aren't hitting those autistic points that I need to feel getting hit
what stories do you fantasize about innaquestria anon?
for me I constantly think about how my method of how I would reform villain's compared to celestia's is very different so I'm off adventuring to reform villain's and stuff and every time I succeed I make sure they either establish lasting peaceful relations with equestria or are off doing something that's guaranteed to never cause problems ever again
I don't wanna get too into it but the TLDR version went something like this
>Chrysalis = using economics to solve the need for raiding for love and instead trading for it resulting in easier and larger acquisition than raids or full conquering ever could
>Discord = befriend him and also let him do his thing but find a way for him to realize that his creations will never be able to share the same genuine friendship with him as anyone else which then gives him a reason to be more agreeable despite his chaotic tendencies
big point of the story is im simultaniously avoiding celestia while trying to reform villians in my own way without brute forcing it even using mutual rebellion (non violently of course) against celestia as a starting point for the new friendship

I dont have everything sorted out but who cares
what do you anon's autistically think about?
>>
get tupperware
>>
>>41029935
I autistically fantasize about Equestria making a peaceful transition to constitutional monarchism.
>>
File: 289995.png (338 KB, 4876x2782)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
I autistically think about my waifu living with me in my real life, like how would she react when I stub my toe or overspend on groceries. Even when I make mistakes she calls me cute and soothes me. When I'd do stuff like that before I'd get mad and hate myself for like, weeks
>>
File: 1690407135199018.png (469 KB, 926x1005)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>41029935
>what do you anon's autistically think about?
Extremely autistic fantasy where I'm a villain in Equestria.
>>
>>41029966
Based, what would be your power/gimmick and your goals?
>>
>>41029935
I constantly try and flesh out the world in my head based on what's shown in the show. How magic works, economic systems, different countries, how they get around and the industries they have
>>
File: 1692050416302697.png (508 KB, 3122x4086)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>41029972
>what would be your power/gimmick
Well since I wouldn't be able to use normal pony magic, in my autistic fantasy I end up using alternative 'taboo' magic like dark magic or alchemy that may or may not make me become a schizo.
>and your goals?
I'd probably have to dump all the autistic 'lore' I've built up in my head, but to keep it short my goals would be to be happy again.
>>
none of you guys are gonna write any of this stuff, are you
>>
my hyper autistic fantasies mostly involve stuff most people would find really depressing. although they usually end happily. like, one of my least depressing plotlines is the idea that pinkie pie ran away from the rock farm as a filly, and she only meets up with her sisters again as an adult after learning that her parents died, with each of her sisters having a different reaction to having their runaway sister back in their lives after so long and so soon after both of their parents died. maud wouldn't care that pinkie abandonded them, and would just be happy to have her back. marbe, after so many years of hoping that one day pinkie might come back, comes to the sudden realization that she doesn't really know who pinkie is as a pony any more at all. her own sister is pretty much a stranger, and the only thing she even knows about pinkie any more is that for some reason she can't explain, she still loves her, even though she almost tore her family apart. limestone would be the least amicable. the way she sees it, pinkie hasn't been involved with the pie family for most of her life, so why should she be treated like family at this point, she didn't want to be part of the family back then, so she shouldn't be considered part of the family now. of course, by the end of the "episode" everythings reconsiled and pinkie's on good terms with her sisters. they even move into ponyville so they can spend time with her more easily. like i said, this is one of my least depressing plotlines. most of the others have a similar tone but darker themes, with a decent chunk of them involving rape. might share a few more itt later.
>>
>>41029943
Ew, why?
>>
File: 1709997195147365.gif (2.65 MB, 540x540)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>41030069
Nope, I suck at writing.
>>
File: horse w:book.png (173 KB, 599x600)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>41029935
Lately I’ve been fantasizing about being a kid in Equestria and accidentally doing something to piss someone off. Like accidentally damaging a book of Twilight’s, causing her to get upset and hit me/yell at me. Sometimes there’s another pony who shows up to help, sometimes there isn’t. It’s nothing like what I write, at all. Just depression/comfort fuel.
>>
>>41029966
>>41030013
Reminds me of that thread where a link randomly rolled you your powers and tasked you to take over Equestria, asking how you fare with your random power. Mine was control over and empowerment from symbols. So in pastel pony land where everypomy has cutiemarks I win. Also rolled like an 86% proficiency. I'd be a God So long as Glimmer doesn't take away the cutiemarks of everyone sent to defeat me, but that's what I'd have my own power symbols and shit
>>
>>41029935
I like fantasizing about being with my waifu and the family we'd build togethor.
>>
>>41030100
another storyline actually got it's core premise from a dream i had. fluttershy became a therapist for foals, basically just inviting them into her home and talking with them. she didn't accept payment, she just did this for the good of the foals. most of her patients had pretty mundane issues snd fears you would expect a foal to have, but there were a few standouts. scootaloo was having trouble coping with the recent revalation that she wasn't just a late bloomer, she truly would never fly. rumble actually looks like a filly due to a genetic condition, and that has caused a both a lot of self-esteem issues, and a lot of bullying for him. and silver spoon came to fluttershy without her parents knowledge because they were molesting her. the only pony she had told before fluttershy was diamond tiara who just made fun of her. eventually fluttershy would convince silver spoon to go to the police, and she'd finally be safe. i couldn't decide at this point which ending i liked more, silver spoon going to live in the same orphanage as scootaloo, or being adopted by fluttershy herself. as for diamond tiara, fluttershy intentionally sought her out to talk to with the goal of making her a better pony. not just because of the whole making fun of silver spoon thing, but also just her bullying in general.
>>
>>41030409
I really like this.
>>
File: 1711277532848244.png (554 KB, 1545x1573)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>41029935
It was a partially written fanfic I was going to put on ponepaste and fimfiction but, it went kinda like this.

It was the back story, or at least the far beginning backstory, of Sombra. He was a wizard in a time where magic just wasn't as powerful and so, wizards were highly valued. Having horrible, horrible visions of a terrible thing causing horrible things bursting from the snow, he goes north, and finds himself captured and enslaved by The Poree. The earliest incarnation of the Crystal Empire. Mostly just using that love magic to protect a city from the antarctic cold and to keep a caste system in place. Since he's valued, he's treated differently and us used as an intellectual slave. Still beaten and broken, but given good food, quarters and all that.
The ruler forces him to use dark magic, the most powerful kind of magic in this time, to scry the future. He goes mad. Seeing brown rain, the entire north turned to ocean beneath their hooves, a mad monster ruling it all and laughing. He sees ponies dressed in skins fighting and killing the Poree, he sees faint glimpses of the moon, and then he's allowed to rest. In and out if it for weeks with night terrors, nightmares and hallucinations.

While that's happening, the main plot. A mare named Lunar Candy, and a stallion named Lucky Strikes serve as congressional guards to a congress within a further north, mostly magicless, democracy. Throughout several chapters of development, of the characters and the world, it shows that "The Union." Is made up of several tribes who were conquered and integrated by force. It was originally made by a small few freed from a slave caravan going to Poree by a spirit/being.
They called it "The Equal" since it treated them that way, and it never gave a name. It lead them to conqeure the first tribe, gave instructions and left giving a few parting words.
Lunar and Strikes work together, bounce off each other and talk about this stuff, lightly arguing about things. Strikes is sort of, happy go lucky and optimistic, while Lunar is a fanatic for The Unions religion centered around The Equal.

Eventually, through border raids and attacks, the Union jumps at the chance to destroy the Poree. They do that, showing the weird way they fight taught them by the Equal, the cloths they wear, the death whistles built into their leather masks, icicle artillery for taking pegasi out, etc. And they capture a ever maddening Sombra. The magic being drained from him by the Unions induction ceremony that they put freed slaves through stops his madness from getting worse and stops the nightmares.
But Lunar, being a fanatic, wants more.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (451 KB, 2114x1650)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>41030698
The Equal taught conquest, so she goes out to emulate the first freed slaves doings. And Strikes, being a happy go lucky fool who's fallen for Lunar, goes along with it. Sombra being recruited along with them, as Strikes and Lunar had been the ones to induct him.
So they go out, and scout, and go far south. Seeing grass fir tge durst time, a sky that isn't only snowy and grey and trees you can see the roots of. And a farmstead with house slaves in it. Lunar simply thinks "Receuits" and they slaughter the farmers. Freeing and inducting the slaves. It's here where the induction ceremony is revealed. It's hinted since the very first paragraph of the story where Lunar is eating soup in a barracks before her guard shift starts and in every chapter afterwards. These Union ponies wear leather and furs, amd eat meat. But the Poree, and every conquered tribe does not before induction. That induction is the killing of the non slaves, and the serving of that meat to the slaves and to the Union as a whole. It's a mass cannibal society. Cannibalism drains magic, but they do it because that's what The Equal did to those first freed slaves. It killed the slave driver and fed it to them. And told them to keep doing it. So they did. Amd Poree was their biggest capture yet.
There's some creepy quotes, some edgy stuff, and while the mass killing begins back in the Unions only city, Lunar goes mad. She sees everything for what it is, what the Equal was and in that insanity kills Strikes. Sombra sees this, grabs the newly freed slaves and takes them away as Lunar suffers a breakdown. Sombra sees it too. Chocolate rain comes down, the snow begins to melt with laughter in the air. The Equal is back. Finally manifested for good. Discord reigns. And the story ends, Sombra and the two frees slaves going to makes their way back to Poree. Sombra finally seeing The Mare on the Moon. It's left up to the reader to fill in the gaps to how he became Sombra after that.

Yeah it's edgy and this explaination has none of the cool details of everything but I think it's cool and it's my head cannon. It's a shame I'm too schizophrenic not to keep focus on it. I got 5 chapters of 10k words each in before I dropped it and wiped everything in an episode. It sucks man.
>>
File: 1699461925594062.gif (419 KB, 600x600)
419 KB
419 KB GIF
>>41029966
I kinda did the same thing, except where I'm kinda of like a voldemort type villain. Like humans can't do magic normally, so my character used a severed and enchanted unicorn horn as a wand. The magic in equestria also has more a lovecraftian origin than what is commonly known, and that has to do with humans going extinct in equestria eons ago.
>>
>>41029935
>think about how the equivalent term for handyman in ponyland is probably hornymare or some stupid shit because horns are more dexterous than hooves
>>
>>41029966
Based and same
>>
>>41030746
hot
>>
>>41030702
The transition from a comfy dinner at the farm to a mass killing back home is kinda abrupt. What happened?
>>
>>41029966
This. Ponies are silly enough for you to outwit.
>>
>>41029935
>>
>>41031420
I never got far enough in writing the story to properly flesh the ending out is why. I had a lot of thought Luke, Strikes becoming the first Weendigo, Lunar becoming the first Changeling, etc. I never figured out how to introduce the mass killing/eating without spoiling what's going on. I thought of starting a second plot centered around a congress member Lunar and Strikes were guarding once Sombra was apart of Lunars this raid group. A reindeer named Denvat.
I had a lot of minor details and hints throughout the story, like Denvat telling Sombra that the captured civilians aren't going to be slaves when Sombra asks, a small chapter where Strikes and Lunar have to stop an escapee from entering the congressional hall, etc. But it's all gone.
>>
>>41029935
I've had a story brewing around in my head for a while now. It's AiE, but Anon is a stallion since I don't see much stories about that situation. It's also somewhat RGRE, like how mares are the typical breadwinners while stallions work at home, but not so much so that typical girl things here are typical stallion things over there. Anyways, the idea is to kind of be a rewrite to the show. It still follows certain plotlines, but I wanted to add more depth to it. I want to write the characters who haven't been touched upon, or characters who have but never did anything more, to be fully realized; not a tool for the sake of the story but having their own thoughts and feelings on the situations and characters around them. Each story builds and grows the characters and world until the final payoff, which I would hopefully write (and hopefully pull off), to which the story would come to a satisfying end.
But the thing about dreams is that it's all it's ever gonna be unless I actually go through with it. I'm trying to figure out right now how to actually begin, having Anon emerge in an unfamiliar world, playing a part in the conflict so that there's purpose with him there. I want to write it so that it makes sense, that things don't happen because I wanted it to.
So that's what I've been fantasizing as of late, call me a perfectionist but it's just something I care deeply about. I hope I do get to writing it because I don't want this to be the only evidence of it.
>>
>>41031791
>>
i want to live in a hermit hut and every once in a while a pony will come to me for advice and ill say meaningless retarded cryptic shit and they'll be like Huh thanks! and follow the advice and completely fuck up their lives but since equestria is a good place they'll fix it all up by the end and be like ahhh.. i see Anon's lesson now he's so wise... when i ws just saying whatever sounded cool. probably get somecool wizard robes and stuff too i dunno
>>
File: 2820086.jpg (196 KB, 1080x810)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>41029935
I fantasize that g4 events took a more serious approach and are comparable to situations where the Mane 6 have PTSD later on from these events and that's why their moods tend to shift in the later seasons from having been in so many battles together, and now being unable to relate to other ponies in that aspect.

>tfw g4 ponies have PTSD and trauma
>tfw they truly are best friends, as no other pony understands the elements as they do, and they always are the ones others look up to during moments of crisis

>tfw no edgy g4
>>
>>41032983
I would read the fuck out of that. Good imagination, Anon.
>>
In my autistic fantasy I satisfy humanized Celestia's sexual fetishes.
>>
>>41032983
>My Little PTSD

>The Elements were never the same after the second Changeling invasion
>Nopony knew exactly what happened during their imprisonment, but the effects were undeniable
>The first sign that something was wrong happened when the young Scootaloo decided to surprise her "big sis" by tackling her into a hug
>As soon as she made contact, Rainbow Dash whirled around and struck her in the face
>Apologies were made, and the filly was not injured beyond a bruise, but Rainbow could give no explanation for her reaction
>A few days later, Big Mac sustained several gashes to his leg
>He was predictably silent about the origin of the injury, but rumours traveled fast, and soon everypony knew that Applejack had been placing traps all over Sweet Apple Acres
>When Rarity began banning random ponies from her boutique for "plotting and conspiring against her", it was clear that something was terribly wrong
>Animals started invading Ponyville, and after begging Fluttershy for help, she tearfully confessed that very few animals were willing to stay at her cottage
>Apparently her terrified screams drove them away, as not a night went by where her rest wasn't interrupted by a horrifying nightmare
>Pinkie at least could still be relied on to raise everypony's spirits, but there was something... off about her cheerfulness.
>Whereas Rainbow Dash now couldn't stand to have anypony touch her, Pinkie became clingier than ever
>And when Bon Bon complained about receiving jelly donuts instead of chocolate, the pink pony started to quiver in fear, apologizing dozens of times
>But still, the town was happy and hopeful that Princess Twilight Sparkle could find a cure
>And indeed, Twilight was able to curb the worst symptoms through her Friendship Lessons, softly talking to her friends until they regained a hint of their old happy selves
>But every day brought a new problem
>And soon the Princess displayed strange behaviour
>It was obvious that she was barely sleeping, and the sounds of magical experiments echoed into the night
>One peaceful day was interrupted by a small dragon running through town, screaming for help
>Twilight was found punching herself in the face, and her body was covered in small cuts, self-inflicted with the aid of a sharp razor
>Her wings were especially damaged, and Twilight tried to resist when they were bandaged, insisting that she "didn't deserve them"
>She spoke like that a lot, about how stupid and worthless she was, that a worthy student would have fixed things by now
>Starlight Glimmer's visits only seemed to make things worse, as Twilight remained silent and hid her face out of shame
>Only the Elements seemed to understand the strange ailment that had inflicted each of them
>>
>>41033602
this is exacty the kind of thing i love. the world needs more traumatized ponies.
>>
File: pinkiepieee.gif (458 KB, 500x439)
458 KB
458 KB GIF
>>41033602
YES THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED!! THANK YOU ANON
>>41033999
same here anon

Please anons, we need to make this a thing. PTSD ponies, friendship is magic.
>>
>>41033602
>>41033999
>>41034027
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>Princess of Friendship.
>And you are a failure.
>You look around yourself. At first glance it seems like you're in a normal hospital room, but there are subtle signs that reveal the reality of your situation.
>All the vegetables in your meal are chopped fine.
>Your bowl and cup are made from a kind of paper instead of porcelain or glass.
>All the books given to you are softcovers.
>A fine mesh screen covers your window.
>Your bathroom lacks hoof or hair trimmers.
>The bedsheet is firmly attached to the bed.
>Even the nearby bell that summons a nurse lacks a string.
>There is absolutely nothing that could possibly be used to stab, choke, strangle, or bludgeon yourself.
>Not that you would.
>Hurting yourself was a stupid idea. It only made it harder to think. Put you in this dull place. Made everypony worry about you.
>They shouldn't do that. You don't deserve their concern.
>Failing to stop Chrysalis was... forgivable. After all, you weren't the only pony hurt that day. Even Celestia and Luna were defeated.
>You were taken by surprise. It's bound to happen. You can't be perfect.
>But everything since then... you've done nothing but fail spectacularly.
>Ever since you were freed from that disgusting place, you've felt... wrong.
>You haven't felt like this since fighting Discord. And you tried the same remedy, pouring over every detail of every friendship lesson, every fond memory. But even they seem grey and dull now.
>You shudder. Just the thought of Discord sends a chill down your spine.
>You know that's stupid. Discord is a friend now. He helped save you. Saved Equestria. And you're an element of harmony, even if he went bad you'd just defeat him again.
>But your body won't listen.
>Even when you were actually fighting him you were never this terrified.
>It's as if you had buried the fear deep inside you, and now it was coming out in full force.
>You shake your head. You have nothing to be afraid of. That's just self-pity.
>Right now your friends have actual problems. Fluttershy can't sleep without waking up screaming in terror. That's real fear. And it's your job to help her.
>You have to stop whinnying like a baby. Toughen up and don't let that feelings get to you.
>If anything, you deserve to feel awful. You've failed your friends more times than you can count. They looked up to you. Celestia put her trust in you. Which means you have to be a big filly and solve this.
>You return to your book and force your eyes to focus. You need to learn everything you can about Changeling biology if you're to understand what happened in those cocoons.
>Once you know that, you can reverse it and put everypony back to normal.
>It's getting harder to keep your eyes open, though.
>>
>>41034333
>You briefly consider that a good slap would teach your stupid lazy eyes to focus properly, but you don't know who might be watching, and the sooner they all trust that you won't hurt yourself again, the sooner you can get back to your library.
>The best option for now is to go to sleep.
>A deep restful sleep that Fluttershy won't be getting.
>It's like you're mocking her. Your failure to protect her caused this to happen, your failure to fix her kept it going, and now to rub salt in her wounds, you're going to have a nice relaxing nap while she's too scared to close her eyes.
>It's disgusting.
>You're disgusting.
>No true friend would act this way.
>You drift off to sleep while considering various ways to give yourself the punishment you deserve.
>...
>Dark shapes.
>Like ponies, but distorted.
>You swoop through the air, diving in and out of the swarm.
>Your horn fires off countless bolts of magic at the changelings, but there are too many.
>"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"
>It's Celestia's voice!
>"FOR YOUR PITIFUL FAILURE TO PREVENT THIS INVASION, YOUR ASCENSION IS HEREBY RESCINDED!"
>You hear a fizzling noise, and you start to fall.
>You can't move your wings anymore.
>You can't feel your wings anymore.
>As you crash into the ground there is no pain, but the horde immediately pounces.
>You start running as fast as you can, firing off spells as you go.
>"Help! Twilight! Help us!"
>Pinkie!
>You think you see a glimpse of pink fur ahead.
>Your legs burn with the effort of the chase, and your horn begins to ache!"
>"Help me Twilight! They're on me! They're all over me!"
>Another powerful blast and you round the corner.
>Just in time to see the black shapes scatter away from the limp body of your friend.
>You feel your mouth move but you don't hear the sound you make.
>You see other bodies. White. Orange. Blue. Yellow.
>"FOR YOUR FAILURE TO PROTECT THE ELEMENTS, YOUR HORN IS FORFEIT!"
>No!
>Before you can reply you feel a searing pain in your skull.
>The changelings strike again. Armed with only your hooves, you beat them back.
>It's futile. They're on you now.
>You see a pair of white fangs lunge at your neck and you scream.
>"Twilight!"
>Silence. Stillness.
>You open your eyes.
>A familiar dark blue mane shimmers in front of you.
"Princess Luna?"
>"Do not be afraid, Twilight. We are here. We will protect you."
>Even as your pounding heart slows, your stomach starts to twist in a painful knot.
>This is wrong.
>You're not the one who needs saving.
"Why are you here? Forget about me, Fluttershy's the one that needs you now! She hasn't had a full night's rest in over a week!"
>You see Luna make a strange grimace.
>"We... are unable to help her."
>Your eyes widen in shock. You've never heard of Luna having such a problem as long as you've known her.
>"Whenever we enter her dreams, she is only able to recognize us as... Nightmare Moon."
>>
File: twiinten.gif (252 KB, 500x330)
252 KB
252 KB GIF
>>41034333
>>41034480
ANON!!! THIS IS THE BEST!! ALL /MLP/ NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

>How will Starlight help the Mane 6?
>How will Celestia help Twilight?
This is what we needed !!!!!
>>
>>41034480
>Luna's eyes close and you hear her draw a ragged breath before continuing.
>"No matter how much we try to soothe her, she screams in terror at the very sight of... me."
>There's an uncomfortable pause.
>"Whatever ails her has afflicted her senses. I cannot go to her without worsening her fear."
>She fixes her eyes on you with renewed determination.
>"But you, Twilight Sparkle! You will be able to reach her, I know it!"
>Optimism.
>You wish you could share it.
>"My sister and myself are still too weak to travel, but as soon as the remaining venom has left our bodies we will arrive in Ponyville to assist however we can! You will not be alone for long!"
>You sigh.
"You should send somepony else. I can't do it. No matter what I try."
>"Even if you doubt yourself, there is nopony more suited for the task! You have been Celestia's greatest pupil, and-"
"WELL MAYBE CELESTIA SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN SOMEPONY BETTER!"
>It takes a moment to realize you are the one that is shouting.
"MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN A STUPID BROKEN PONY AS HER PUPIL, MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ALL OF THIS POWER TO SOMEPONY WORTHWHILE!"
>You feel your body quake, but you don't feel the rage that's in your voice. You feel empty and hollow.
>You see Luna stare at you slack-jawed. But before you can speak in apology she finds her voice again.
>"I am sorry, Twilight Sparkle. I now see the weight that hangs upon you. The burden you carry is heavy, indeed."
>You aren't sure if it's a trick of the light, but her eyes appear filled with tears.
>"I know that the burden placed on you and your friends should have instead been mine, and my sister's. But that is no longer possible. The elements have chosen new bearers. And I also know that it is entirely my fault."
>The tears are real, and they are pouring unreservedly.
>"It was my weakness that placed these burdens on you. And my weakness itself became a burden. So please, Twilight, let me help however I can. If you need a pony to blame, you should blame me. If you need a pony to hate, you should hate me. And if you need a pony to hurt, then please, hurt me to your heart's content. I accept it. I deserve it. But I beg you, never again hurt yourself."
>Your eyes sting.
>How dare she?
>How dare she try and absolve you?
>"I cannot carry your burdens for you, but I am here for you. In whatever way you see fit."
>You're crying.
>It's pathetic.
>"I will not ask anything from you. I know you, and I know that you will succeed, no matter your doubts, no matter how hopeless you feel, I know you will rise from these dark depths of your fear and-"
"SHUT UP!"
>You close your eyes and concentrate. You hear a sudden rushing wind, the ground beneath your hooves falls away, you are slipping away into a cyclone of chaos and-
>...
>You are awake.
>>
>>41034720
MOAR ANON, MOAR!!!
>>
>>41034720
>Morning light streams through the window.
>It wasn't a full night's sleep but it was more than enough.
>You push Luna's words out of your head. There will be time enough to ponder them later.
>...
>It was clearly an act of delusional projection and degrading pity. She is transferring her own fears and regrets onto you.
>You have been nothing but rational this whole time. You injured yourself so that you could be motivated by a little pain. If you want a pony to learn something you have to apply both reward and punishment, after all.
>If you were crying, it was only because of your ridiculous subconscious throwing illogical fears in your face.
>Celestia would never take your wings. She's too kind. Similarly, Luna is far too kind to tell you the truth: that you need to toughen up and keep working.
>...
>You push Luna's words out of your head again, and resume reading what little information exists on changeling biology.
>And... you think you may be on to something.
>If they can absorb both emotion and magical power, then it stands to reason that they could absorb the essence of the elements themselves.
>Similar to what Discord did, but as an internal drain, rather than an external curse.
>It's only a theory, but the more you learn about their feeding mechanisms, the more sense it makes.
>Suddenly a knock on the door pulls you back to reality.
>"Hope ah didn't wake you, sleepyhead!"
"Of course not, Applejack! It's so good to see you!"
>Your dear friend looks as healthy as ever as she trots in, followed by a beleaguered nurse.
>You strongly suspect there was a recent argument regarding the subjective nature of visiting hours.
"Are you sure it's alright to come and visit me? You won't fall behind on work, will you?"
>"Nuh-uh. Mac an' Bloom are givin' me the day off. Ah fought them on it, but in the end they just wouldn't take no fer an answer. Since ah was up and about anyways, ah thought ah'd check on muh favourite patient, make sure they're givin' yeh enough food."
>She tosses a few apples on your table. The accompanying nurse appears to disapprove, but stays silent.
"Thank you, really. I promise I'll be out of here soon."
>Applejack seems to flinch at that.
>"Well, y'know, take yer time. Can't rush healin'."
"I'm all better, I promise. As soon as the doctor is satisfied, I'll be right back to my research!"
>>
>>41034819
>"Well, that is good ta hear. I can't imagine that stayin' cooped up in this here room has been any good for ya."
>You chuckle.
"It's no castle, but it's been quite fine so far."
>"I mean, look at that there window. Can't open it, can't jump out of it, but anypony could come nosying on by and spy on ya!"
>Oh no.
"Don't worry, Applejack, I haven't had any problems."
>"Well maybe not yet, but just you wait!"
>The nurse begins to speak up.
>"I can assure you that we have excellent security at this hospital, and the safety of the Princess is-"
>"An what do you know about security? Tell me, when was the last time y'all actually caught an intruder?"
>"I... uh, really can't say..."
"Applejack, it's alright. They're keeping me nice and safe."
>"Hush now, Twi. I'm havin' a chat with this here nurse. Whaddya say yer name was again?"
>Your friend's stance is far too aggressive for a simple chat. The nurse looks confused.
>"My n-name is... Bedside Manners, and I-"
>"And why'd ya hesitate to answer such a simple question?"
>Applejack stamps the floor. The nurse bites her lip and glances at the door."
"She hesitated because you're scaring her."
>"Well, good!"
>Applejack slams the door shut and advances on the shuddering pony.
>"Maybe ya didn't answer quickly 'cause yer one of them changelings? Whaddya think about that?"
>"No! Please, I didn't mean to-"
"Applejack!"
>She isn't listening.
>You lean out of your bed and stretch your leg as far as you can.
>It's just enough to grab your friend's hat and pull it off.
>"Huh. What?"
>She blinks several times.
>"Twi, just whaddaya doin' with mah hat?"
>You feel your lips tighten in what feels like a guilty expression.
>Applejack's face lights up in sober understanding.
>"Did ah...?"
"Yeah..."
>She glances back at the terrified nurse.
>"Ah'm... uh, sorry. Ah don't quite 'member what I was sayin', but... Sorry."
>The nurse seems to handle it well, although she excuses herself from the room rather quickly.
>Applejack stares at the floor.
>"Guess ah messed up the big visit, huh?"
"It's okay. It's not your fault."
>"Yeah. Guess it really ain't."
>She's still a terrible liar.
>"Well, ah'll be off. Best ta go 'fore they call the guard in."
>She gives her best attempt at a friendly smile before picking her trusty hat out of your hooves.
>"Thanks again for that trick, by the way."
"It's nothing, really."
>It really isn't.
>Just a bit of unpredictable but non-invasive stimuli to snap her out of it.
>Thankfully, this time you could do it before things got really bad.
>"Ah'll be seein' ya again soon! Whether the staff here likes it'r not!"
>You laugh and wave farewell.
>She leaves, and you feel a familiar pang of guilt.
>Underneath your fake smiles, she's still broken, and you're still unable to fix her.
>But that's going to change.
>No matter what you have to do, you will mould yourself into a smarter, stronger pony.
>A pony that can fix everything.
>>
this is really good.
>>
If this keeps going, we seriously need to make this it's own thread. If it archives too soon, we have to keep this going

This is honestly the best thing /MLP/ has had for awhile. And if we can get this with fanart, it'll be amazing.

Thank you Anon for breathing life back into this
>>
amazing stuff anon
>>
>>41029943
>britfag wants his gay government involved in everything he touches just like irl
bongs every fucking time
>>
File: soon.png (698 KB, 1751x1000)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>41035557
>>
Bump for moar my little PTSD
>>
>>41029935
I fantasize that applejack is actually hottest out of the Mane 6. I mean look at her, I can't take it, I have to clop constantly when I see her move and talk
>>
Mlptsd is pretty kino
>>
>>41032983
This is kind of the basis for an idea in my setting with grimdark future ponies where the magic of friendship tragically shines through moments of struggle and ponies build relationships through it as a warped portrayal of friendship that fits the harsher setting.
>>
bumping we cant die yet bros
>>
PTSD writefag here, I do plan on continuing but had a rough day of traveling so dunno if I'll be able to do more tonight.
>>
File: applebloom.jpg (65 KB, 1170x1166)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>41037208
Oh no, ponybro..Please be safe fren

And hey, if anything your greentexts will be preserved and cared for, no matter what.

Celestiaspeed, fellow anon
>>
every pony deserves trauma
>>
>>41037780
and to have their childhood ruined?
>>
File: tw.gif (342 KB, 250x140)
342 KB
342 KB GIF
>>41037781
It's the only way we can save what's left, anon. We must do this to ensure survival

Twilight would be proud
>>
>>41029947
>When I'd do stuff like that before I'd get mad and hate myself for like, weeks
and you're... cured of this? like, you don't feel this anymore?
fuck me where do I sign up
>>
>>41035557
the angl*id instinct of seeing something beautiful and needing to ruin it is embedded deep within their collective consciousness
truly, there is not a race or people on this planet i despise more
>>
For the past few months I've been trying to write out this crossover fic that's been forming in my head for years. It's part of a megacrossover daydream that I've been piecing together into a barely coherent for nearly twelve years. The premise for universes to slowly be connected and the instigating event it's Discord's fault might be fundamentally flimsy. Even with the nebulous rule[s] that govern[s] this collection of firmaments, I'm not sure if I should reveal them right away or save it for the reader to learn about them alongside the main characters.
This first story that introduces the main characters, that I would certainly post on FiMfic if I complete it sometime this year, has a plot that I could easily write myself into a corner. I have an outline and the beginning/end are half written, but the middle part that ramps things up to a climax is still half-baked. I'm not sure if I could keep a consistent tone or pace considering the possible subjects I could have the characters muse/argue over.
I'm going to write at least this "first story," for good or ill, just to get it out of my head.
It's a straight Halo crossover with two Spartan-III's and an Elite who is actually Anon. I'm keeping his involvement in the first story minimal and focus on the Spartans.
>>
>>41034909
>For a time, you are able to get some more reading done, but just before lunch you hear shuffling outside your door.
>You focus on not letting your disappointment show when Starlight and Spike enter.
>They are your dear friends, of course. But outside of a library or laboratory, they simply aren't very useful to you right now.
>If it was one of your afflicted friends you might at least get more insight into their condition. This visit is just a waste of time.
>Still, you do what you can, patting Spike on the head and assuring them that both you're perfectly fine.
>The little dragon looks overjoyed to see your recovery. Your pupil, however...
>"Anyway Twilight, I really wish I could stay longer, but I promised Rarity that I would help organize her fabrics. I really hate to leave, but she sounded desperate for someone to assist her..."
>"Wait, you're helping Rarity? With organizing? And assisting? I could do that for her-uh, for you! To help... both of you!"
>"Oh no, Spike, I don't mean to impose..."
>"Think nothing of it!"
>He's already out the door.
>With Starlight being a newly minted Hero of Equestria, you had almost forgotten about her manipulative streak.
>You pupil faces you with a neutral expression. You don't let your mask slip, you don't know who else could be watching.
>"So what's your plan now? Pretend everything's fine, then as soon as you're released, you'll chop your wings off for good?
"Starlight, what I did was a mistake. I was overworked and I did something horrible. But I won't ever hurt myself like that again."
>All true.
>There's no point in injuring yourself before you've fixed your friends.
>And after you've fixed them... well, at this point you're beginning to suspect that your punishment will have to be more permanent than a mere "injury".
>"And?"
>You tilt your head in genuine confusion, but hide your anger.
"And what?"
>"Saying you won't hurt yourself now is meaningless. You said yourself it happened because you were overworked. You won't continue to overwork yourself?"
>You give your best imitation of Celestia's all-knowing smile.
"Of course not, silly. I let the stress get to me before, but now I know that the only way to take care of my friends is to take care of myself as well. And that means taking lots of rest."
>Starlight's expression doesn't change.
>"Double negative."
>Your eye twitches.
"What?"
>"I asked if you 'won't' continue, and you said of course 'not'. It's a double negative, which means that you said you 'will' continue to overwork yourself."
"That's... absurd! It's just an unimportant little grammatical slip-up!"
>"For any other pony. Not for you."
"That's not fair. You know what I meant to say."
>>
>>41037955
>"I think you said exactly what you meant to say. Twilight, I might not have known you as long as your other friends, but I know a side of you that they don't. They've never seriously fought you before. I have. I know that look in your eye, the one that's only thinking of ways to win. I've seen you deceive me as an enemy. I've seen you be completely honest with me as a friend. And I can tell the difference."
>You now really wish you hadn't given her that essay you wrote on the nature of eye contact in identifying and resolving friendship problems.
>"And as somepony who's done some really, really, really really really really stupid things, I know that no matter how awful the pain you feel now is, giving into it makes it worse."
"I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine."
>She laughs.
>"I think that's exactly what I told the ponies in our town to say if ever anypony asked them to leave."
>You take a deep breath.
"I understand you can't trust me right now, Starlight. And I fully deserve it. I betrayed everypony's trust in an awful way. And it will take time for me to earn it back. Of course, you understand that far more than I do, so please, if you see me falling back into bad habits, don't hesitate to stop me. After all, I'd do the same for you."
>For a moment, her eyes flicker towards the floor.
>She likely sees what you're trying to do. Leveraging the kindness you've shown her in the past while implying that you could make her life far more difficult if you were to declare that she was a threat once more.
>But even though she sees right through your manipulations, she can't help but feel their sting.
>"Thank you, Twilight. I'm glad you understand my intentions."
>And she understands yours.
>You say very pleasant farewells, and she promises to visit again soon.
>Your teeth start to grind as soon as she leaves.
>She clearly intends to impede your progress with her ridiculous concerns.
>Likely hoping that you will screw up so that she can play the hero yet again.
>...or, she is simply worried for her friend.
>You shake your head. You're starting to sound like Rarity.
>Snap out of it. You can't get afflicted too.
>You bite your tongue until the pain brings you back to reality.
>Your mind is clear. Perfect. Because it has to be. It's their only chance.
>>
File: 2583328.png (149 KB, 1000x995)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>41037893
Do it anon, don't let your dreams be dreams. Make it a reality! I'll be looking forward to it

>>41037955
>>41037958
PTSD ANON IS BACK LETS GOOO!!! THIS IS MY REASON TO STAY UP /MLP/!!
>>
>>41029935
Fantasizing deeply isn't "autistic". This obsession with labeling anything with effort or thought as "autistic" is arguably autistic in and of itself, in that it more properly falls in line with real Asperger's. If nothing else it is definitely borderline or actual normalfaggotry, that is thoughtlessly labeling things as such according to the popular consensus; normalfags are only a step above autistics, really, at least when it comes to social matters.
>>41029943
It almost seems that way in the later seasons with Celestia's reaction to the EEA, ignoring the mob-feeling "WE are right, YOU are wrong" behind that, which is of course the real reason it's there.
Besides that, constitutional monarchism comes in various forms, and simply describing something as such does not truly indicate the sort of government system it has; how much power does the monarch hold, for instance? Who enforces the constitution? Etc..
>>
>>41037955
>>41037958
i was already in love with this green, but even as good as it was before, this is a significant step up in quality. bravo anon.
>>
File: 3341727.png (411 KB, 1859x1876)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>41037809
Idk I guess I am. I'm sure it has something to do with her, just her being arpund makes me want to laugh it off instead of cry.
>>
File: 1713096788314602.png (133 KB, 847x680)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>41029935

When I'm reading a fanfic where I don't like how the main character acts, I often imagine that my own character is dropped in that world just to dunk on MC.
Some years ago, I also saw a story in RGRE where there was a portal between two Equestrias and two different Anons met, so I sometimes imagine that scenario too. Characters from my own stories get to visit another Equestria, with which I have some gripes, and they are just overall cooler. Xenophilia is still the biggest offender for me, despite it being the first pony story I ever read, almost a decade ago.
>>
>>41038843
>pic
how did they know?
>>
>>41039756
they can see it in your dick, bro
wear pants
>>
>>41029966
Same but me and my wife are a couple of villains and do silly gimmicks and annoy the fuck out of the mane six.
I’m sure my autistic ass and my wife would be really good at being annoying, getting caught and then escape to repeat the circle all over again.
And look at my flag, we were made to do this shit
>>
>>41039756
They can smell it.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (13 KB, 320x265)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>41038137
I like to imagine im some low functioning stinky retard who can barely speak when i fantasize about ponys so they think im a critter
>>
>>41038383
Schizophrenia except instead of an illness it heals you. Fascinating
>>
>>41037958
>Your next visitor of the day is announced by a rapidly approaching 'sproinging' long before she knocks on your door in an immediately recognizable rhythm.
"Come on in, Pinkie!"
>"You have to finish it, silly!"
>You sigh and rap the wall behind your head twice to give off the 'two bits' response.
>"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYTWILIGHTIT'SSOGOODTOSEEYOUIFINISHEDUPEARLYSOI'DHAVETIMETOCOMEVISITANDMRS.CAKEWASN'TEVENMADWHENIMIXEDUPTHEBAKINGPOWDERWITHTHEBAKINGSODAANDSHEAGREEDTHATTHENAMESWERESTUPIDBECAUSETHEY'REBOTHBAKINGPOWDERSJUSTDIFFERENTKINDSANDSHESAIDMYIDEATOMAKEBAKINGSODATHAT'SACTUALLYAREALSODAWITHFIZZYBUBBLESWOULDBEASMASHHITESPECIALLYIFITWASALSOCOTTONCANDYFLAVOURED..."
>Luckily you've gotten so used to this that she's basically a 'white noise' sleeping spell to you.
>You wait for an inhale to express your joy at seeing her, and the conversation falls to a manageable pace.
>It looks like a good day for her, although you still spot her make a few nervous glances to empty corners of the room.
>You're honestly not sure if she's been putting up a brave front or if her normal levels of insanity are masking additional symptoms.
>Just like you're not sure whether she's ignorant of the reason you're in the hospital, or if her natural cheer outweighs her concern.
>Either way, you're thankful that you don't have to deal with any additional pity right now, but you'd still rather finish your book than listen to more gossip.
"Anyway, thanks for dropping by, but I'd feel guilty if I kept you from planning that cool 'anti-party' party idea any longer..."
>"Don't worry! I've also been working on an automated party delivery system so that my schedule is clear to spend with my favourite purple princess!"
"Uh, no offense, but that sounds like it might go horribly wrong, and besides I really do have a lot of reading to catch up on..."
>"Oh right! Because you're still trying to fix the whole awful 'random flashes of fear and paranoia and anger and sadness even though nothing's really wrong' problem! Silly me, I completely forgot to let you know that I already solved that!"
"Uh, what?"
>"Yep, totally worked it out. I just had to ask myself: 'Pinkie, what is with all these random flashes of fear and paranoia and anger and sadness even though nothing's really wrong?' and then the answer came to me!
"Uh-huh. What was the answer?"
>"The answer was that my tail was twitching in a particular zig-zag that meant that a minotaur was going to show up and cook us all in a big pony stew!"
>Well, you wanted punishment, looks like your prayers are answered.
"And was this minotaur the cause of everything?"
>"Of course not, silly! Minotaurs don't even eat pony stew usually!"
>She leans in close to whisper louder than her normal volume.
>"My Pinkie Sense was wrong!"
"You don't say..."
>>
PTSD ANON IS BACK!!!!!
>>
>>41040546
>"Yup, exactly! That's when it hit me! My Pinkie Sense is all discombobulated! That's what's been causing everything! I think that it's about to rain squirrels when it's actually going to snow frogs! I think that ponies are going to hurt me when they're actually just trying to discreetly tell me that I have a chocolate milk mustache!"
"Pinkie this is all very interesting but-"
>"And it turns out that everyone has their very own Pinkie Sense! Only it's more like a Rainbow Sense or a Rarity Sense or Super Smartiepants Twilight Sense. And it's those senses that are getting messed up! Everypony else thinks we're crazy, but we're not! It's only that our Senses are telling us really bad stuff is about to happen when it's not!"
"Pinkie, the last time that we tried to study your-"
>"So all we need is to find a way to turn off everyone's Pinkie Sense! Rainbow Dash suggested that a loooooooooot of cider might do it but I think we should check to see if Zecora has any kind of special Anti-Pinkie Potion-"
"Yes, go ask Zecora, I'm sure she has much more time to chat-"
>"...and then I thought I should check in on my good friend Twilight Sparkle because she's very smart and is probably going to say something like 'Silly me, I completely forgot to let you know that I already solved that!' so then I came here but I saw that you're still having the whole 'I need to be mean to myself' problem so then I started to tell you about my automated-"
"What? Pinkie! I don't have that kind of problem!"
>"Of course you do, silly. Fluttershy gets nightmares, Rainbow is super touchy, Rarity thinks everypony is out to get her, Applejack thinks she still has to fight changelings, I think that something really really scary is going to pop out of a box and go BOO like a ghost only instead of a ghost it's somepony who looks like my father and is going to say he's very disappointed in me, and you have the 'I'm going to cut my wings off because I can't live up to my impossibly high standards' fever!"
"Pinkie, that's not true. I haven't gotten sick."
>Finally, the pink intruder is completely silent, staring at you wide-eyed.
>"Um... Twilight? I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're in a hospital. And hospitals are for sick ponies."
"But I'm not sick. I'm fine. And very soon I'll have a way to stop the rest of you from feeling sick. A real, magical solution. Not this Pinkie Sense stuff."
>Another silent stare.
>"I guess you missed something. That's OK Twilight, I often lose attention when somepony else is speaking too. So... it all started when my tail started to zig-"
>>
>>41040764
>A worrying thought crosses your mind.
"Pinkie, have you been talking to Starlight? Did she put you up to this?"
>"Uhhhh... nope! She hasn't put me up to anything, except for when she told me to tell the doctor that Twilight said she wants to hurt herself so that she doesn't leave the-"
"I knew it! Pinkie, don't listen to her. She's on a power trip and is trying to stop me from making all of you get better."
>"That's what I thought! But then she Pinkie Promised that she was only trying to help stop you from hating yourself-"
"She lied. She's good at it. She's gone bad again."
>Another entry in your long list of failures.
"Go warn our friends. Starlight is not to be trusted. I should be out of here soon, and the other Princesses will come down as soon as they've been medically cleared as well. Just don't let her do anything until then."
>"Oooh, right! And then she saves yourself from Equestria!"
>What.
"What?"
>"Oh no, that's not it. Let me think... right! Starlight said that if you started saying that she's gone bad and you have to stop her, then I should ask: 'after you save Equestria from her, who's going to save you from yourself?' I just got a bit confuzzled in the order!
>You feel your eye twitch again.
"Nopony has to save me from anything. Remember that. And stop listening to what Starlight tells you."
>One 'okie dokie lokie' and two super special best friend hugs later, you're alone with your thoughts again.
>Up until now you've been too cautious. You hadn't pushed too hard for your release because you didn't want anypony to question if you were truly sane.
>But to Tartarus with what they think.
>You will get out of this prison tomorrow, no matter how forceful you have to be. You're still a princess, you can flex your authority.
>And then you're getting to the bottom of this. Starlight, this illness, and especially the changelings.
>You have an important job to do and you won't let anypony get in your way any longer.

>>41040684
Currently on a sort of semi-vacation visiting family, so writing will be at odd times whenever I get some alone time.
>>
>>41040775
Take your time ponybro. You're a treasure to /mlp/, and the only reason i browse here still.
>>
these fantasies are i lot less sexual than i assuned they'd be.
>>
>>41041407
Here’s one. It was in my brain for ages, and made for the easiest thing I ever wrote https://ponepaste.org/9914
>>
my biggest fantasy is just getting adopted by derpy. i assume i'm not alone on that front.
>>
>>41041407
Sexy times is for much later when my MC's grow up. Though IIRC the Spartan-III's were given puberty accelerants before or during their augmentations. On the other hand I'm not sure if Deep Winter had sex-ed in his curriculum. Informed consent might be an issue for them, not to mention that their trauma might get in the way of intimacy.
>>
>>41041506
I don't understand brapfags.
>>
File: qt glim.jpg (62 KB, 429x600)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>41043128
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope your brain develops enough to wrap your head around things someday, Anon. Though I guess I can’t really speak on that, because your previous post reads like gibberish to me.
>>
>>41043218
Can you help me understand. From my skimming of your green-
Actually I read some more of it just now and I can understand the domineering BDSM parts, but what is it about the braps that get one off? I'm not one to judge fetishes normally, but this and scat are the exceptions.
>>
File: fim.png (1.25 MB, 982x896)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Sometimes I fantasize that maybe I could have a friend group as loyal and fun as the mane 6. A pony bro can dream..
>>
>>41040775
>Your developing plans to leave the hospital were suddenly interrupted by yet another visitor later that evening.
>You are surprised to see it wasn't a friend this time, at least not a close one.
>The Mayor herself had arrived to ask a favour of the Princess.
>And you had to oblige immediately.
>You stand outside the only building that rarely sees use in the quiet town of Ponyville.
>The guard behind the desk already looks like he's had more excitement today than any other, and now he has a Princess to deal with.
>Of course, there's only one thing you could want, so he immediately leads you towards the back of the room.
>There are two cells, although it's exceedingly rare that there's even one occupant. And never for anything more serious than a party that got out of hoof.
>This time it was different, and not just because that was your friend behind the iron bars.
>She's stretched on the cot, eyes focused on nothing in particular.
>When she hears the key turn in the lock, the eye you can see slowly rotates to take you in, and after a lengthy pause the head turns to follow.
>It's not wearing an expression you're familiar with.
>"Heya Twilight."
"Hey Rainbow."
>The pause between you is long, but not uncomfortable.
>It's the somber silence of two ponies who know that something important has been lost, with no way to get it back no matter how much they want it.
"Alright, I guess we should start from the beginning, make sure we have your side of things."
>She shrugs.
>"It happened pretty much the way they said it. I mean, he was really annoying. Maybe they didn't mention that. His voice, his constant questioning, it was all just..."
>She trails off, looking at something extremely far away.
>"I don't know. I didn't feel angry at him. Just annoyed. I just wanted it to stop, so I stopped it."
>Silence again.
>"I'm not sorry. I know I should be, and I'll say I am and all that. But I just don't feel it."
>For the first time, her expression changes into something resembling an emotion, and it's a look of despair that drives the knife of your failure even deeper.
>"That's... probably bad, huh? It's like something inside me is broken. I've done some really dumb things before. Hurtful things. Because I was angry, or because I thought it would be a funny prank. But this time... I just wanted to shut him up. It felt like kicking a cloud. Like he was a thing instead of a person."
>You swallow, and notice that your hooves are shaking. You realize that ever since you heard the news you've been utterly terrified, and there's an even worse feeling in your gut saying that you're scared of your dear friend, not just for her.
>>
>>41044085
"Rainbow, just take as much time as you need to calm down. I've already arranged financial compensation and with an apology I think we'll be able to bring you home soon. There will be a lot of restrictions of course, but as long as we're careful-"
>"Nah."
>You feel your heart sink even lower.
>She gives you a warm, content smile.
>"I think I should stay here for a while. Maybe they'll let me catch up on some reading."
"Don't even think about it. I can still fix this. I can help you."
>"You can't. And it's okay that you can't. I'm still broken on the inside. I shouldn't be around other ponies."
"So we watch you. We keep you safe. I can put you in a magic bubble at the first sign of-"
>"Twilight, please listen. The Wonderbolts can't have anything to do with me after this. They won't have a choice in the matter. Same with the Equestria Games, and any other organization like them. Even if I get out of here, I'm not going to be free. Not like I was."
"...once I explain everything... that you've been sick..."
>"Twilight! I'm telling you that it's okay."
>For the first time in what's felt like ages, she touches you, and it opens something you've been sealing off.
>You cry into her shoulder as she gently pats your back.
>"I need to stay here for a while. It's really boring, but it lets me think. I'm not the same totally awesome pegasus that I used to be, and I need to figure out who I am now."
>You want to drag her out.
>Throw her into the sky so she can feel her wings.
>Challenge her to a race so she can get that cocky smirk back on her face.
>But you might not see her like that again.
>Ever.
>The last shred of hope that you could somehow put everything back to how it was has been torn, and your failure is complete.
>You still guide her on presenting an appropriate apology, and she is eager to learn. But all your plans on how to best abuse your royal authority are forgotten.
>You leave the tiny cell as a free pony once again, the bandages on your wings the only reminder of your hospital stay.
>You don't remember your walk home, or the various ponies who talked to you along the way.
>You simply find yourself in your lab without realizing it. Various tomes swirl around you as your magic blossoms forth without restraint.
>It's time to get to work.
>>
File: 3107706.png (356 KB, 1045x1286)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>41044085
>>41044086
HE'S BACK EVERYPONY!!

I was about to go to sleep but had to read this. I'm excited to see what Twilight has planned

punished Rainbow is best Rainbow
>>
File: *pomf*.jpg (42 KB, 706x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>41043658
In a generic sense, it’s about someone getting off to the fact that you’re suffering. After that, just insert whatever action causes the suffering. I’m not able to go into much detail about the fetish specifically, for obvious reasons, so I’m not much help there. The power aspect is what I’m mainly interested in, if I had to simplify it. Anyway, what’s yours about? Is it in reference to something?
sorry for being an asshole earlier
>>
>>41044275
Thanks for the clarification. I'm just overthinking things.
As for mine? Well, I'm actually not into BDSM, thought I'm open to it. What I'm actually into is a certain power aspect, or more specifically the self-restraining of power for the sake of a lover. It's hard for me to describe now that I need to distill it. I'm into older women, bigger women, evil women, and all of their combinations, but I don't look to get dom'd by one or dom her in turn. I find it annoying when most material involving older/evil women is shota, rape on either end, or ntr.
A princess/knight dynamic with a dark twist might be the closest image I can make of it, but there is nuance to it. I hope to explore it in my story, though it would be way down the line.
I forgive you, mate.
>>
File: glim glee.png (337 KB, 551x600)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>41044770
>I find it annoying when most material involving older/evil women is shota, rape on either end, or ntr
Ideas do tend to stick to their more degenerate sides, often. I also enjoy some subtlety every now and then.
>A princess/knight dynamic with a dark twist might be the closest image I can make of it
I can get behind that.
>I hope to explore it in my story, though it would be way down the line
How much have you written so far, if you don’t mind me asking?
>>
File: PTSD.png (688 KB, 2480x1362)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>41044086
kino.

here's some shitty fan art I drew.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>41045357
Wow anon, this looks amazing!

If this thread gets archived, I'll make sure to save this and the greentexts, this is such a kino story. I love this place
>>
File: Black Widow.png (9 KB, 120x120)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>41044838
I had a whole post written up, but then pressed a key and lost it and then had to do other things. Here I go again:
>How much have you written so far, if you don’t mind me asking?
In terms of the overarching story between my obvious self-insert and NMM: little to none. I have the beginning and end of the story that introduces the characters and instigating event. That would be "book one"
Book two would be an adventure story where MC and Luna bond and the megacrossover's fundamental rule is learned. I don't want to use the term multiverse because apparently to a lot of people that implies "Oh, it's this universe, but with this 'what if' scenario," and I don't want to write that. Moony would be discussed and I might have a plotline where she threatens to reemerge, but Luna would keep her under control for now.
Book three would have a several-year time skip to where the MC and Luna would be doing their own things in different universes/firmaments/ect, but keep touch in his dreams. The story itself is rather standalone until the twist where, in a reckless and risky move, Luna takes her Moony side and shunts it through the space in between firmaments and into MC. This would have severe repercussions later, but now MC has Moony as a constant companion.
The fourth book and several afterwards would have MC and Moony growing as a couple and the ups & downs that it entails. I plan on a "climax" of this series to be an invasion of Equestria where the chickens come home to roost, IE Moony truly becomes her own entity, her/MC/Luna talk things out, and Discord gets to have some fun since he started this whole mess.
Eventually within the series Moony/MC would become the Machiavellian dream sorceress/Headstrong soldier couple. There would be dream sex I'm sure, especially when I dump them in the MGE universe at some point. Ultimately, the STORY would end when they have children and settle down in a certain spot from the beginning.
>>
>>41029991
I do this too, although I often come up against cartoon logic that can't be elegantly explained. There's still a lot of fun ideas, and I'd enjoy a story that developed and adapted them as necessary into a more thought-out universe.
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>41044086
>BANG BANG BANG
"Rarity! I'm not leaving! You're going to have to let me in!"
>The sun has almost set.
>You're running out of time.
>BANG BANG BANG
>You could use magic to get past the locked door but it would likely take more time to get her calm enough to listen to you.
"Please open up! I've figured out what I need to do!"
>"No! No more!"
>As muffled as the voice from inside Carousel Boutique is, you can still make out its rough edge, halfway to a growl.
>"I'm not doing anymore ridiculous experiments for you!"
"This time is different."
>"It's always different! Whether it's wearing some dreadful metal contraption, or suffering all manner of humiliating magical side effects, or even having to bathe in the most vile concoction imaginable! And there are never any lasting results to your 'cures'. I will not allow you to embarrass me with whatever wild idea your heart is set on now."
"Those were all just guesses. I don't need to be fumbling in the dark anymore. I know the answer to the mystery!"
>"Then go try the cure on yourself."
"I don't have the cure yet, but I know how I can figure it out! It's Fluttershy! The answer is in her nightmares!"
>"Don't you dare rope her into this, the poor thing has suffered enough."
"That's exactly why it has to happen now, tonight! But I need your help. Please, just let me in."
>There's a lengthy pause.
>"I know what you've been up to. You've been plotting with the rest of them, haven't you?"
>You rub your budding headache."
"I'm sorry Rarity, I really don't have time to deal with one of your conspiracies right now."
>"How is it a conspiracy when my plans for the next month have been completely ruined? Trenderhoof was due to to write about my new line hours ago, and there hasn't been any word from him! Not even a peep! Now just how does something like that happen if not the result of an insidious plot against me?"
>Your heart plummets into your stomach.
"You... haven't heard?"
>"Haven't heard what? I confess I'm not much for gossip these days but if that wayward stallion has said anything about false about me I swear I'll-"
"He hasn't said anything, Rarity, he's in the hospital."
>"Hospital? What happened?"
>Hot tears find their way to your eyes.
"It was... Rainbow Dash... I wasn't there, he was bothering her about Wonderbolt gossip or something stupid, and she... just..."
>Your words are lost among hacking sobs.
"He'll recover, but she hurt him really badly. Rainbow is refusing any help right now. I'm... scared, Rarity. This can't wait any longer. I need to do something and I need you to help me. Please."
>There's a pause, then the clicking of several locks.
>>
>>41046607
>The door swings open, and you see Rarity in a state that you never imagined she'd allow.
>Her eyes are bloodshot, her fur is matted, and her mane is a tangled mess.
>But the worst part is how she moves. Eyes dart from side to side, breathing is fast and shallow, and as her hoof beckons you in she looks almost like a feral animal.
>As soon as you cross the threshold she starts to interrogate you further.
>You hold up a hoof to stop the barrage of questions and get back to the reason you came.
"I don't know anything more about Rainbow or Trenderhoof right now. We can talk to them both in the morning, but right now there's something far more important."
>You dig the relevant books out of your saddlebag.
"All of us have memory loss of the time between being captured by the changelings and waking up when Starlight destroyed the throne. Whatever was done to all of you had to have happened during that time period. But without memories, it's impossible to understand what happened! All we know is that there's nothing physically wrong with us, at least nothing as bad as what happened to the other Princesses. Which means it was likely a spell, but we still have to narrow it down."
>"But everybody was found unconscious. Only Starlight and Thorax saw us during that time, very briefly. And the other changelings I suppose, but they don't seem to know what Chrysalis did anymore than we do."
>You quickly flip to a specific page in Remembering To Remember, the very page that gave you the idea.
"We don't need them to tell us. Look here. A study found that ponies who have awoken from a coma accurately recall things that were said to them during that time. It's theorized that we do form memories of everything that happens to us even while unconscious! It's just not always possible to recall those memories."
>"So... we can make ourselves remember?"
>You sigh.
"Unfortunately not. Maybe our memories will come back with time, maybe not. But there might be a way around all that. Fluttershy has been having nightmares about what happened. She's told us that she feels like she's trapped in those cocoons again. But she can never tell us what specifically happened in those dreams!"
>Rarity's brow furrows in thought.
"She's remembering! Every night, she goes back and relives what happened to all of you! But it's too traumatic for her, and the memories fade again when she wakes up!"
>"Then aren't we back where we started?"
"Not if we visit her in her dreams."
>Rarity looks at you like you've got mad.
>And to be fair, maybe you have gone a little mad at this point, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.

>>41045357
Holy shit dude, thanks so much.
>>
>>41046609
>"Twilight... I agree you might be on to something here, but... isn't this something that's best left to Princess Luna? Dreams are her domain, after all."
>You shake your head.
"I talked to Luna. She can't help, Fluttershy thinks she's Nightmare Moon and completely shuts down. It has to be somebody else."
>Next book. Advanced Mental Manipulations. This one is quite old and withered. Even in her current disarray, Rarity can't help but turn her nose up at it.
"There's a spell. It lets anypony visit a dream, just like Luna does. But it's complex and extremely dangerous. The caster becomes unconscious and is vulnerable to magic surges or the stress of entering a dream world. Even if done perfectly, there's a severe risk."
>You take a deep breath.
"Which is why the spell requires two unicorns. One to enter the dream, and the other to keep the spell stable and the unconscious pony safe. I'm really sorry, Rarity, but right now you're the only pony I can rely on for something like this. I can't wait any longer, tomorrow it could be your or Applejack sitting in a jail cell. We'll go to Fluttershy's tonight. I'll enter her nightmare, and you'll watch over me. I know it's a lot to ask but I have the utmost faith that this will work. I'll be able to see everything that happened in that cocoon, and then I'll know how to counter Chrysalis's spell. This is our best chance."
>And only chance.
>A part of you was hoping that Rarity would join you without further questions, but of course, there is one very obvious fact you've avoided mentioning.
>"Twilight, I'm flattered that you would think of me, but... wouldn't Starlight be far more suited for something like this?"
"No."
>>
>>41046612
>You have to be completely firm on this subject.
"I can't count on Starlight to have my back while I'm in there. I can't go into too much detail as to why, but she is not somepony that can be trusted for something this important. I need you, Rarity. Any other capable pony that I trust is too far away."
>This isn't good, she's shaking her head and looks to be quaking in fear.
>"Don't ask me to do this, Twilight, please. I'm not as good with magic as you. Gems and dresses are one thing, but this is..."
"I've put my life in your hooves before. I know you won't let me down. Your part is very simple and I'll go over every step with you."
>"Please, I can't. I'm not a wizard, I'm not a doctor, I can't do this. I hear them whispering to me."
"Rarity."
>"They're always saying the most horrible things. You'll be asleep, and Fluttershy too, and then they'll come for me. They'll call me those names again. They'll get in my head and I won't be able to think straight."
"Rarity, just be quiet for a min-"
>"I've already had to send Sweetie off to our parents. I can't have that responsibility, Twilight. I know I'll ruin it. They'll make sure I ruin it."
"Rarity, shut up. Just shut up and do what I tell you. Shut your stupid, worthless mouth. I am helping you. I am finally able to help all of you, and all I ask in return is for your cooperation. So shut up and follow me."
>She seems too wounded to speak.
>Good.
>You open the door, ready to lead your friend to Fluttershy's cottage. Ready to drag her if you have to.
>A moving shadow catches your eye.
>You're able to make out three shapes moving towards the Boutique, and you know your plans will have to wait.
>She's here.
>>
>>41046613
>I've already had to send Sweetie off to our parents.
doesn't she already live with them?
>>
>>41047005
I knew she did in S1/2, but I don't think we ever saw their parents again so I assumed she moved in with Rarity permanently at some point?
>>
>>41046613
Stuck at work with spotty signal, but loving this, Anon. Keep it up.
>>
blimp
>>
>>41047995
oh the humanity!
>>
well shit
>>
Bump
>>
>>41029935
>>
>>41049793
Unf
>>
>>41049793
Yeah, eat them. They’re good for you, Swibble.
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF* haah... *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF* oh fuck...
>>
considering that pretty much everyone is done talking about their fantasies, and are only keeping this thread alive because there's a green in it, it might be a good idea to let this thread die and make a new thread for the mlptsd green.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.