[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713741313323489.png (17 KB, 1068x1170)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Give cute NEETs a home edition.
Previous: >>40915942

>What is this general?
NEET/Misfit Pone is a thread for ponies who despite their best efforts (or in some cases complete lack thereof) struggle to fit in with the rest of society.

>What sort of stories can you expect to find here?
• Slice of life stuff.
• Lots of odd cute ponies becoming the waifu stories.
• Lots of being the cute oddball pony stories.
• A few NEET-recovery stories.
• A lot of smut, if you're into that.
• Lots of ponies to get you started with a variety of personalities and quirks. Don't like one of them? Give another NEET a try!
• Much, much more!

>Quick rundown on the pre-existing ponies ITT:
Floor Bored - The OG OC NEET from the very first threads. Floor comes in all different forms, but she's typically portrayed as a horny and kinda dirty mare most of the time. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2321489)
Pardise Skies - Paradise is a pony who started off as a NEET but ends up going to univeristy in a PiE setting. She's very quiet, easily spooked, likes to wear clothes and speaks with a stutter. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2289220)
Moon Dancer - Huge bookworm.
Taku - Friend of Floor who is *very* into anime. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1722376)
Goldie Mops - Goldie is another friend of Floors, only she's into kaiju and big monsters. Speaks with a cute lisp and seems very adorkable. (https://ponerpics.org/images/6192935)
Chimney Peep - Floor's sports nerd friend (Pic above, pony with the hat and lazy eye)
Home Sick - Probably the least covered NEET. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1727410)
Wallflower Blush, of Equestria girls fame but as a pone. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1658572)
Cuppa Noodle - Cuppa is a NEET snekpony who likes cup noodles and very tight hugs. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1892447)
Cipher the Programmer - The super paranoid overthinking male NEET-pony (https://derpibooru.org/images/2236987)
Dot Matrix - A pony who is into retro gaming. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2577975)
Anon Mare - Anon Mare is entirely up to your own interpretation. Same premise as Anon Filly but all grown up. The self-insert pony.
Writer's Block - A NEET pony whos background is currently unclear. Know anything about her? Let us know ITT (https://derpibooru.org/images/2561414)
Starry Sails - A chubby mare who lives in a PiE kind of setting. Friends with Anon. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2657594)
Synthwave - A femcolt/trap NEET that enjoys making electronic music. Very laid back, somewhat flat in tone and expression. (https://ponybooru.org/images/3223846)

>List of some of the stories with known authors so far:
https://ponepaste.org/5398

>Archive of unnamed stories and one-shots:
https://poneb.in/u/FrankHogs555

>Link to OP:
https://ponepaste.org/5397
>>
I want to hug her tightly, put her head on my shoulder and run my hands through her oily hair.
>>
>>41055732
I'm going to toss that filthy fucking NEET into the tub. Time for a shower, swampass!
>>
Petting the Floorb.
>>
File: 1680169215408495.png (427 KB, 1440x1842)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>41055740
>>41055753
In my headcanon she bathes and actually smells really nice
>>
>>41056209
Based. Stinkfags can fuck off.
>>
File: 2748485.jpg (266 KB, 1125x1615)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>41056209
I like to imagine a Floor who takes quite a few warm depression showers. Just sitting there and letting the water take her far away while she stares at the drain...
She's probably fairly clean due to it, but she's not really trying to *actually* care for herself, so she probably smells like a mare who's *not* dirty, but isn't using soap as much as she should. Her hair could look so unkempt simply due to a lack of brushing rather than a lack of cleanliness.
>>
>>41056248
>>41056209
good headcannons
>>
>>41051826
~ ~ ~
"You know, you never told me *what* you're supposed to be assisting me with."
>You're currently sitting at the dining room table while Velveteen adjusts her 'disguise'. Now with a long, pleated skirt included.
>As cute as she is prancing around in her undies, you can tell she's much more comfortable with it on.
>It's funny because she only started getting embarrassed *after* she started wearing clothes.
>Ponies have weird priorities.
>"I dunno... Maybe I'm like, your scribe or something?"
"Define scribe."
>Vee pauses her attempt at tugging up her sock. "Uh..."
"Yeah?"
>She shakes her head, her cheeks a little flush. "I- I chronicle your many exploits! Like... that time you made really awesome macaroni!"
"It came from a box, but... thanks."
>She flashes you a smile. "You're very welcome, sir."
>You stifle a laugh.
"You look like some tomcolty assistant librarian..."
>"How do you know that's -mhm- not what I'm trying to be?"
"Because I know you didn't think that far ahead."
>With socks as proper as they can be, Vee gets up from the floor and brushes a bit of fuzz of her cardigan.
>Man, you can barely see her hindlegs anymore.
>You hope she doesn't wind up tripping.
>"Well I did say 'assistant', so I must have thought about it a little!"
"So the story is... you're my live-in assistant who's feeling under the weather and didn't want to go to a clinic due to her... what, social anxiety?"
>You point a lazy finger gun at her.
"Do you even *have* social anxiety?"
>"I... I dunno? Other ponies don't really... talk to me? Or approach me, or want to be my friend..."
>Ouch.
>Despite the admission, she doesn't look like she's dwelling on it.
>Her mind seems elsewhere.
>Vee rubs her foreleg a bit.
>"I'm... pretty nervous right now. Do you... think thing'll work out?"
"The nurse was pretty nice when I talked to her on the phone. I think it'll be fine. Just try to relax."
>"Right, right... I'm gonna... go to the bathroom now."
>Vee gives you a nod and then with a deep breath, turns around.
>You notice as she walks away that her short tail, which was poking out of a slit in the skirt, was swishing a bit.
>She's been doing that a lot lately.
>A part of you wishes you knew pony mannerisms.
>Wagging in dogs mean... excitement, right?
>Would it be the same with ponies?
>No, no it's probably not.
>You stifle a yawn and pick up your glass.
>You take a sip of your sparkling grape juice and let out a sigh.
>You still have a crick in your neck...
>Maybe you should let Vee sleep in your bed instead of curling up on the couch.
>...But that's weird, isn't it?
"Not unless she's cool with it, I guess..."
>Or maybe you should just get her a futon.
>No, no get her a bed. A bed her size.
"A dog bed?"
>You chuckle to yourself and shake your head.
"She's not that small."
>She's teeny though.
>Teeny little Velveteen.
>The creak of a door scatters your thoughts.
>"Okay, I'm- I'm ready! For real this time."
>Vee's hoofsteps signal you to look back with a smile.
"Cool."
>>
thank you for making OP not homosexual, but also based-trad marriage affirming
>>
>>41056638
Well the last OP was faggy and the one before that also was, so I figured I should change it up.
>>
>>41056666
Based super satan
>>
Hey, I don’t interact with the thread, but I do read them once they archive. Love all your greentexts and art. Please keep creating and having fun.
More Sanguine, please.
>>
>>41030033
>>41033316
>>41035576
>>41038271
>>41039595
>>41046770
>>41049805
>>41051826
>>41056525
So far so good.

Might even do well on fimfic. They like cute NEET mare stories over there. Especially if she is a succubus with a hotty GILF.
>>
>>41056248
I had a retarded sister who would do this, and 1) it's an annoying waste of water and meant we rarely had enough hot water for showers for the rest of us, and 2) it does not get you clean pretty much at all. You need soap for that. She reeked all the time.
>>
File: 1457724936616.jpg (12 KB, 306x306)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>41056248
>those whole donk-like look
>"S-sister?"
>>
>>41056525
>Vee was about the same, but now wore her fake glasses and held a uh- a clipboard.
"Where did you fish that out?"
>"It came with the outfit! Pretty sweet, huh?"
"So ponies have like... normal librarian costumes? For Nightmare Night?"
>She shrugs. "I dunno. I've never been trick-or-treating."
"Wait, really?"
>Vee shuffles over and sets her clipboard on the dining room table.
>"My mom said it's 'disrespectful' or whatever and wouldn't let me. I don't really get it though, she let *Velvet* go. Why couldn't I?"
"I uh..."
>Vee interrupts with an 'oh!'
>"Oh, wait! I *almost* went one time! My uhm- my dad tried to take me once when I was a filly but mom caught us before we could leave and she kicked him out."
"I'm sorry, she kicked your dad out?"
>She looks up at you with a tilt of the head. "Only for a week!"
>The casual tone tells you that this was a rather common occurrence.
>Now you're curious.
"She... kicked Golden Fleece, one of the richest stallions in Canterlot, out of his own home?"
>Vee blinks. "Whu- No? No, that's silly! She uhm- she kicked out my *real* dad. Not Mr. Fleece."
>Oh right, the whole 'bastard' thing.
"So uh... who's your 'real' dad then?"
>Vee climbs up on the chair next to you and gingerly lays her forehooves in the folds of her skirt as she settles in.
>She certainly knows how to put on an air of politeness.
>Must be that whole 'etiquette' thing.
>"I... Never got to learn his name. He just wanted me to call him dad." Her eyes trail down to her hooves "Even if... Mom didn't want me to."
>She's getting kind of bummed out...
>Probably best to change course.
"How are you feeling, Vee?"
>It takes Vee a moment to snap out of her stupor and lift her gaze. "I feel... A bit better? I'm not shaking anymore, but... I still feel pretty warm and I've been kinda peeing a lot..."
"I... really didn't need to know your bathroom escapades."
>She leans forward, a tinge of red on her pouting face.
>"Y-you asked!"
>You take the opportunity to ruffle her mane, which earns you a bit of stammering from the embarrassed little mare.
"I guess that was on me, huh?"
>"W-whatever dude..."
"Are you feeling up to a round of Total Wombat? Before your visit?"
>She shifts her weight, looking down.
>"I think... I'd rather sit on the couch for a bit."
>Vee turns to you. "Do you wanna watch somethin'? Maybe a movie?"
"You've been wanting to watch a lot of movies lately."
>"You've got a huge movie collection!"
"It's not that big, Vee."
>"It- It's big to *me*! Dude, I like, never got to watch movies as a filly! They're friggin' awesome!"
>You don't doubt her enthusiasm, but you know she has an ulterior motive...
>She wants to be held again, but doesn't want to admit it.
>You give her a knowing smile.
"Alright alright, you made your point... Go snag something that strikes your fancy and we'll see if we can finish it before the nurse pops up."
>"Faha! Movie tiii-Oof!"
>Her skirt caught on the chair, Vee flops forward.
"I knew that'd happen."
>"Sh-shuddup!"
>>
>>41057745
>Octavia is secretly a mule with strong pony genes.
>She thinks her reputation would be utterly ruined if it ever got out.
>When it does get out, a few nobles make a big deal out of it, but for the most part ponies don't care.
>Octavia doesn't see it that way, her life long fear has been realized and she's sure her life is ruined.
>She isn't fired from the orchestra, she just stops showing up because she's sure she is fired.
>She stops spending time with her friends because she's sure they're embarrassed of her.
>She moves out of her shared house with Vinyl into a little apartment because she doesn't want to drag Vinyl down via association.

>Octavia becomes a NEET.
>>
File: 1515438591-02d15.jpg (478 KB, 1650x1588)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>41058089
>NEETavi constantly gets pestered by Vinyl showing up
>usually with some inane scheme to make her feel better and forget about this whole thing
>in reality Scratch just wants her bestie back
>even if that means waking up the neighborhood with her Wubmaster 9001
>playing that one piece of EDM that Octy said she like- she "tolerated" once upon a time
>…she's also really tired of having to be the responsible one for once
>…aaand she kinda feels really bad for teasing 'Tavi about her coat in the past
>now if she just stopped wallowing in it and hung out with her again
>by Harmony she misses those half-hearted snobby remarks about the music she puts on…
>>
>>41057745
Anything’s possible
>>
Aff nein.
>>
>>41057876
Lets hope they don't watch a movie with a kissing seen.
Vee will get all squirmy.
>>
>>41057876
~ ~ ~
>"...Can penguins actually talk? Or do taxes?"
>You scratch your chin.
"I uh... I don't know? Where I come from that'd be a no brainer, but uh- but Equestria's weird and I'm pretty sure I've seen a rat give me a dirty look once..."
>Vee lifts herself up slightly, looking a little spooked.
>"A rat? There- there aren't any rats here, right?"
"At my old place, not here."
>"Oh, good..." Vee sinks back into your embrace, her eyes still transfixed on the business penguins waddling about.
"So why'd you pick this one? Doesn't seem your style."
>"I have a style?"
"Well... it's just that you usually go for something a little more action-like and dramatic."
>She leans back into your arm and lifts her head to stare up at you.
>"Sometimes I just wanna relax, you hear? Chillin' out with my hooves out or... something?"
>"I'm pretty sure your hooves are very much *not* out right now."
>She wiggles her socked up hindhooves in response. "Yeah but I still got my upper hooves!" She demonstrates this by doing a doggy paddle in the air.
"Ah, my mistake."
>Vee lets out a soft sigh. "I... hope it's nothin' serious..."
"Whatever's got you sick, you mean?"
>"Mmhm."
>You give her a gentle squeeze.
"I'm sure it's nothing too major. Not like you're bedridden or coughing up a lung."
>She shudders. "Yeesh... Not a great thing to think about..."
"Ah, sorry."
>"S'okay. I'm... okay."
>Vee takes a deep breath and then nuzzles into the crux of your arm.
"You're gonna miss the movie if you keep doing that."
>She says something in response, but it's too muffled to make out.
>You flex your arm just enough to squish her face a little, making her lift her head up with a wobbly pout.
>"W-what? I didn't do anything!"
"What you're doing..." You swirl a finger around in front of her face and then give her snoot a tap, making her scrunch. "Is cuddling, Vee."
>Her already flush face deepens a shade.
>"Pfft... M-me? I ain't cuddling! *You're* the one that s-started it..."
"Really now?"
>"Y-yeah! You just couldn't resist getting all up close and personal with little ol' mEEP!"
>You lean at her, making her shy away with a squeak.
"Admit it Vee. You're a lil cuddlebug~."
>"B-b-buh I-"
>She begins to stammer as you don't stop your descent.
>Soon enough, Vee loses her balance and flops backwards.
>Finally, you pause. Now simply smiling down at your belly-up 'assistant' as she lays there with her legs crossed and her forehooves covering her beet-red face.
>Seeing as her cardigan got hiked up by her tumble, you give her fuzzy belly a quick pat before scooting back to your spot without another word.
>...Velveteen stays like that a while, murmuring embarrassed nonsense to herself.
>Once she finally calms down, she unceremoniously sits up with a frown as deep as her blush.
"You see Vee, *that's* how you tease."
>She shakily tugs her cardigan down with a huff, averting her gaze. "M-meanie..."
"Language, young lady."
>She bats your shoulder a bit. "J-jerky mcjerkface!"
>>
>>
File: whip out the dyx.png (443 KB, 2000x2000)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>41059965
You think she has a legit character sheet?
>>
>>41059966
It’s not impossible
>>
>>41060292
Probably a bard because she heard about the meme of them fucking everything.
>>
File: 1701026166610714.png (1.01 MB, 1024x1024)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
would you kiss her?
>>
>>41060551
she'd be so bad at kissing
>>
>>41061071
she's trying tho, just needs practice.
>>
>>41060551
I feel like NEETs are easy mode for dating. At least most of the NEETs we see here.

Like Wallflower here- she's so used to being ignored that she'd latch unto the attention you gave her. That goes for a lot of them.

There aren't many /mlp/ NEETs that are actually "bad" just lazy and socially inept at worse. Real life NEETs tend to be a lot worse.

Like, the kind who live with their parents, treating them like shit in the process, or NEET girls who mooch off of desperate guys, sitting on their asses all day just spending their wagie BF's money.

A lot of NEETs are arrogant assholes who think something along the lines of, "It's not me who's wrong, it's society." Many of the NEETs here are more self aware. They know they're messed up, but don't know how to fix it.

I guess that's the beauty of Equestria, ponies (and EQG equivalence) are way less inherently evil, so even the worst of them aren't too bad.
>>
>>41061456
Most NEETs start out that wat and go towards the 'fuck society' feeling because of that messed up but not sure how it can be fixed mindset.
It turns to bitterness.
>>
>>41061456
>A lot of NEETs are arrogant assholes who think something along the lines of, "It's not me who's wrong, it's society."

golly anon it's not like that

>inflation
>rising food costs
>unaffordable housing and rent
>social isolation
>vehicles becoming prohibitively expensive
>most jobs being shit for entry-level
>getting licenses for operating a motor vehicle sucks ass

all of these exist.

I've had to deal with the lovely bullshit called "getting your drivers license" and failed the road test 7 times because they auto-fail you over the smallest mistake or lump of common sense you have while driving.

>hmmm should I suddenly stop and risk getting rear ended by a inattentive driver while going downhill because I just so happen to be 10 above the limit

I'm not totalling my grandmother's car over that but apparently these dense ass examiners don't fucking understand that.

and before you go
>hurr skill issue
this isn't a drivers road test in the US you retarded muttistani, go to leaf and look how they'll transfer immigrant's licenses with no hesitation, but force the blame on residents actually trying to get their license and pass their road test. Even then imagine trying to do something like this as a broke 30yo NEET who doesn't have any fucking cash or a vehicle, never mind a car that isn't a total shitheap costing over 5k+ easily.

driving is also a MUST here, but they have the fucking drivers education system so backward, paying 600$ for a 10hr "drivers education" course where all your instructor does is just have you drive around until you pick up the next client with no actual fucking guidance other than obvious mistakes you make.

but yeah blame me for society being so shit in the first place, don't act retarded when young people aren't getting their licenses because motor vehicles are fucking expensive and insurance is also fucking expensive, nevermind carbon tax on gas.
>>
>>41061894
Neets off 9
>>
Slow day today
>>
File: GrumpyVee.png (1.46 MB, 1020x1020)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Grumparump

>>41062824
Many such cases
>>
File: WallflowerStareLD.png (112 KB, 500x529)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
My wife
>>
File: 1688441485789347.png (1.09 MB, 832x1216)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
she is so cute.
>>
>>41062879
She’s cute
>>
File: 1695444545945038.png (228 KB, 829x1096)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
Fellow NEETs, what PS4 game should I play this weekend?
>>
File: 1962048.png (506 KB, 2645x2172)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>41063439
Ikaruga
>>
>>41063439
The PS4 has games?
>>
>>41063439
Bloodborne
>>
>>41063439
KNACK 2 BAYBEEE
>>
Saw this image and can't help but think it's a filly Floorb.

>>41063190

Even if the eyes are a little off, it's not uncommon for eyes to change color slightly going into adulthood, so I could see Floorb having blueish eyes as a filly that got more green as she grew up.
>>
>>41064048
Lovely but somewhat sad.
Who would have thought that such a cute and happy filly would end up as a neet?
Some Floorb green remembering "when life was happy?"
>>
>>41064048
Cute filly
>>
File: Spoiler Image (178 KB, 2000x2000)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
funny neet doodle
>>
>>41064837
I love this
>>
>>41064837
Naisu.
>>
>>41064837
Floor trying that on would look pretty funny.
>>
>>41064837
Mint condtion, never removed from packaging.
I wonder if they're based off of an anime character.
>>
>>41059888
~ ~ ~
>The nurse should be here any minute now.
>"You got this! D-don't worry, it's fine..."
>And Vee is...
>Well, she's pacing around the living room. Feverishly adjusting and readjusting her getup.
>"Uuu... I *hate* doctors..."
>You think she might be a little anxious.
"She's a nurse, Vee."
>She whips around to face you and gestures dismissively.
>"Nurse, doctor, whatever! They all poke and prod a-and hold you down to stick you fulla needles... A-ah! She- She's not gonna give me a shot, r-right?"
>You give her a reassuring smile.
"Remember, It's just a check-up, Vee. A normal, needle-free check-up... It'll be okay."
>"B-but..." She takes a moment to take a deep breath. "Y-you're right. I... I need to relax. I can't freak out now."
"Maybe don't calm down *too* much... We *really* need to sell that social anxiety!"
>She pouts at you. "Ha ha. Very funny..." Vee tugs at her sweater collar, her breathing hitching slightly. "I- I'm warm... Ugh, why am I so friggin' warm?!"
"Well let's see... You're panicking, your face is flush enough to fry an egg, and you've been trotting circles around the table..."
>You smirk.
"I dunno Vee, why *are* you so warm?"
>A more cute than intimidating growl rises in her throat. "You're awful."
>You raise an eyebrow at the teeny grump.
"An awfully good cook?"
>She lets out a vaguely amused laugh. "Fah... That too."
"See? That just earned you some post-appointment pancakes."
>"Aw dude... don't call it an appointment!"
"My bad, post-*visit* pancakes."
>Vee finally cracks a smile. "That's better."
>She pauses a moment, using a socked up hindleg to scritch herself.
>"I really shouldn't have worn these all day yesterday..."
"Not like you're walking on anything besides carpet."
>"The bathroom certainly ain't carpet!" Vee rubs a foreleg. "The socks aren't very... tile friendly. I almost did a split, dude... A split!"
>You stifle a laugh.
"Kind of wish I got to see that."
>She lets out a soft, theatrical sigh. "I always knew you were a weirdie... A REAL gentlecolt would never want to see a mare suffer such embarrassment..."
"Hey now, I can be a gentlecolt when I want to."
>"Well then, monsieur Nonnington..." Vee flutters her eyelashes with an almost coy smile. "Mind helping a lady tie up her oh so voluptuous mane?"
>You blink.
>Christ, she's actually pretty good at accents...
>Is that really what a prench pony sounds like?
"I uh... sure? Whaddya need?"
>The act drops immediately, her usually lazy demeanor returning the moment her shoulders slump back down.
>"Do me a solid and gimme a quick hair bun! I wanna look profreshional for miss the nurse."
"Profreshional?"
>"I said what I said."
>You shake your head.
"Alright... I can do that."
>You sit yourself on the floor and pat your legs.
"C'mere, little lady."
>She gives an awfully formal bow. "Thank you kindly, boss."
>Vee moseys on over and lightly plops down in your lap.
>She looks up at you with a grin. "Don't worry, I got a scrunchie you can use."
“Far out.”
>>
>>41065708
Good stuff anon
>>
>9
>>
File: Spoiler Image (941 KB, 1280x853)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
What's she doing with that controller, bros?
>>
>>41066634
no wonder the A button has been sticking...
>>
>>41066634
She's trying out her new wiimote with wiimotion plus inside.
>>
>>41066634
Kicking ass in Smash Bros.
What? There's a lot of muscles down there and she's got excellent muscle control. wing-wink, nudge-nudge
She's not bitching when Anon operates the controller with his hands.
This must be some sort of courting ritual with them geeky NEETs.
>>
>>41066634
she's playing the Warioware shove-it-up-your-ass minigame
>>
>>41066634
>"Oh hey Ah- Anon..."
"Mornin' Dot. I see you have a controller up your bum. As one does."
>"Y- Mmn- Yeah..."
>You take a sip of your straight black coffee as you continue to observe the husky mare's awkward position.
"You know that's never been cleaned, right?"
>"W-what?"
"The uh- the wiimote. I haven't gotten around to sanitizing it yet. It's probably got like what, fifteen odd years of dirt and grime on it? Especially since we got it from the flea market mere hours ago..."
>You can almost see the gears turning in Dot's pleasure-addled head.
>"Is... that bad?"
"Dammit Dot, you're smarter than this. Pull the wiimote out your cooter and we're going to go make sure you didn't get some kind infection. Alright?"
>"B-but I-"
"No buts! Yours or otherwise."
>"Fine, fine... Just let me... uh..."
"...What?"
>"A-Anon? I think it's... stuck."
"...Fhyuck me."

>And that was the third NEET you had to take to the horsepital that week.
>Nurse Redheart is a kind, understanding mare who would *never* speak ill of you or your charge.
>But you know every time she sees you carrying some redfaced nopony into the lobby, a little part of her dies.
>>
File: Snuggles Imminent.png (1.44 MB, 1020x1020)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>41062879
succuNEETbutt
>>
>>41067749
It’s a pretty nice butt
>>
>8
>>
>>41067749
What a cutie
>>
>>41065708
>Vee rummages around in her cardigan pocket and produces a greenish scrunchie that doesn't exactly fit her getup.
>"Here you go! You can probably tell it's not much of a match."
>You take the scrunchie from her hoof and set it to the side.
"Did it come with everything else?"
>"Nope! I had it on when you snatched me up."
"Wait, really?"
>"Mmhm! But I shoved it under the couch when you left for the first time since it was starting to make my tailbone ache..."
"Speaking of aches... The mane bun won't give you a headache, will it?"
>Vee shakes her head. "Nah, I used to wear pigtails as a filly so this ain't nothin' to me!"
"If you say so, Vee…"
>You hesitate a moment as you watch her ears fold down as your hand approaches her head.
>"N-no need to worry. I'm A-okay!"
>You feel her shudder as you gently run a hand through her soft, messy mane.
>Her mane was starting to reach her shoulders now.
>You wonder if she'll ever want it cut?
>As your mind attempts to think of the right way to approach things, you catch a whiff of... something.
>At first you can't pinpoint its origin, but it doesn't take you long to realize it's coming from Vee.
>She smells of... white chocolate and strawberries?
>You haven't the faintest clue why, but it's... pleasant.
>And familiar.
>It reminds you of the little mom and pop shop that you used to go to all the time growing up.
>The scones were pretty good, but their chocolate covered strawberries were *amazing*...
>Man, what you'd give to taste one again...
>"Hey uhm... Anon?"
"...Hm?"
>"I- I really appreciate this but you're kind of... makin' things worse?"
>You focus on your hand and realize that you've been idly ruffling her mane this entire time.
>You pull your hand away and clear your throat.
"Sorry Vee, I... I guess I got distracted."
>"No biggie! Somethin' on your mind?"
"I uh... Nah, just reminiscing at an awkward time."
>She adjusts her weight slightly. "Y-yeah... I do that sometimes too. S'alright big guy."
>You drape your arms over her in a comforting manner.
>In response, she leans back into your chest with a soft sigh.
"Is that why you space out so much? You're thinking bout the good times?"
>Vee wanes in your embrace. "I'm not sure I know what a 'good time' feels like anymore. Everything was so 'blah' for what feels like forever..."
>With Vee like a warm sack of potatoes in your lap, you begin to work with her mane while she continues to mumble.
>"My foalhood was nice I guess... Mom seemed like she still cared and Mr. Fleece didn't correct me when I called him 'Dad'... But then I grew up. And... And then everypony suddenly grew cold. Like they thought that maybe if they ignored me long enough I'd just go away and stop seeking their attention..."
>Her head begins to lull. "I guess they were right."
"Vee..."
>She straightens up and takes a deep breath. "S-sorry... I'm doing it again, aren't I?"
"I really don't mind. It's just-"
>BZZzzt
>"W-what was-"
"That'd be the door."
>"Which means..."
"She's here."
>>
File: 1683493627518995.gif (701 KB, 495x521)
701 KB
701 KB GIF
>>41069343
Im loving this green and little Vee, really thanks you anon, please keep going
>>
>>41069403
It is nice
>>
cutie in the garden.

i wanna motorboat those titties.
>>
>10
>>
Would any of you actually want to marry a fat, greasy woman? Is this entirely fetish fuel or does someone here need a neetwife and if so post your email
>>
>>41070334
I'd be fine with fat, but not greasy. I like my neets unkempt not nasty
>>
File: 1647564400112.gif (680 KB, 1280x720)
680 KB
680 KB GIF
>>41070334
>woman

im only here for the mares
>>
File: 1667972608899325.png (353 KB, 1132x1498)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>41070334
It's a fantasy resulting from being a very beta man. Because your fantasy is a woman who is WORSE than you no matter how bad you are.
Basic hygiene? You may be a beta but at least you have it, so having someone even dirtier than you puts you in a superior situation, and suddenly, the depressed and unsuccessful boy looks like a chad in a girl's eyes. Same with a lot of other things involving these characters.
No one here is genuinely equal to the neetmares, especially when the greens clearly don't show all the implications that a neet person really has (just look at how in our imagination of these characters, none of them really have money problems and somehow live alone).
I'm not saying it's bad per se, I find them funny and the characters are cute, but obviously there is an empowerment fantasy factor and that's ok.
CAPTCHA: W0WW
>>
File: 1712024310308190.png (53 KB, 446x507)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>41070962
>It's a fantasy resulting from being a very beta man.

Cant say I agree with you on a lot of that, but you got some stones admitting to being a very beta male, not many anons including myself would. props
>>
>>41071567
Don’t give him props for admitting to be a wimp if he ain’t trying to rectify it. That’s equally beta to do.
>>
>>41069343
>Vee begins to squirm.
>"B-but- but I'm not ready! Luna's FLANK Anon what am I gonna do?!"
"Actually, I finished the bun a second ago. It's... kinda loose, but it'll work."
>Vee raises a hoof to grope at the back of her head.
>She gives the mane bun a few prods and then lets her foreleg fall back to her side.
>"B-but..."
"We can't stall, Vee. Just... take a deep breath and focus. It'll be okay."
>"I-I... Alright." She inhales sharply.
>With a bit more effort than needed, Vee exhales just about every inch of air in her lungs, getting her to cough a little.
>"Buh... Bad idea."
>BzZZZzzt
>She’s breathing too quickly.
"Properly, Vee! Don't freak out."
>"I can't *not* freak out! I-"
>You tuck your arms under her forelegs and pull her in.
>"A-Anon?!"
"Trust me. I'm right here."
>"But I... I-I..."
>With your arms firmly wrapped around her, you can feel her chest's heaving begin to slow.
>Soon enough, she’s simply laying limp in your arms.
"Ready?"
>"I… I think so…."
>Vee wriggles out of your embrace and takes a few steps towards the front door.
>BZZzzt
>She freezes as the door buzzer rings out once more.
>Vee turns to you, her ears flat against head. "C-can you... let her in? I'll... I'll be right back!"
>Before you can respond, Vee bolts for the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.
>She didn't even bother turning on the light.
“I don't have much of a choice, do I?"
>With a deep breath of your own, you get up and stuff your hands into your pockets.
"Coming!"
>You shuffle over to the front door and begin to unlock it.
>You step back and open the door with a creak.
>Before you was about what you expected.
>A wispy young unicorn mare wearing oversized scrubs and a sleepy smile not unlike Vee's.
>Her short, uniform mane bobs slightly as she gives a nod.
>"You're Mister Mousse, correct?"
"That's me! I uh... I'm sorry for the wait."
>A pulse of lavender magic flicks open her saddlebag and she begins to rummage around in there with a hoof.
>"Oh no problem Mr. M! I know these things can be quite nerve wracking..."
"I wouldn't say I'm the one who's the nervous wreck."
>As if on cue, you get nudged in the back by a little snoot.
>Stepping aside, you turn to face the culprit.
>A flushed Velveteen greets you in all her awkward, pouty glory.
>"I-I ain't nervous..."
"Sure you aren't."
>The nurse takes a step forward, a clipboard now in the crux of her foreleg.
>"You must be... Cherry Veneer then?"
>Velveteen glances between you and the nurse and then clears her throat. "Y...yeah! You can call me Vee, though..."
>The nurse gives her a warm smile. "Of course, Vee."
>She lays a hoof on her chest and gives a slight bow. "Wisteria's the name. I'll be giving you your check-up."
>"C-cool..."
>Wisteria looks up at you. "Mind if I come in?"
"Not at all."
>She gives you a nod and then trots further inside, leaving you with Vee by the door.
>"Cherry Veneer...?"
"I couldn't exactly tell them your *real* name, can I?"
>"Whatever, 'Moose'..."
>>
File: 1647003814191.jpg (794 KB, 2572x3429)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_3046.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1600)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>41069708
>nohooves

Go back into your containment NOW!
>>
>9
>>
>>41072080
Cute
>>
>>41056209
Cute and based. Are you the artist?
>>
>>41069343
I like the idea that Velveteen actually doesn't smell like anything in particular, and instead smells like what you'd like most because of her succupony heritage.

Like, a common trope is ponies smell and taste ;) like something that matches them, like Applejck and apples, Twilight and lilacs, that sort of thing, but Vee pheromones meant to seduce any creature are different.
If you were to eat her out, for instance, it'd taste like your favorite food or ambrosia.
>>
>>41073932
>If you were to eat her out, for instance, it'd taste like your favorite food or ambrosia.
Desperate hooves typed this post.
>>
>>41069708
>>41072094
>hooves containment
What if NEETpone in a PiE setting? Specifically in EQG.

>one day Anon discovers a shivering and terrified pone near the school
>a pack of snacks later the pone is comfort-eating, while clinging to him for dear life
>refuses to leave him
>against all judgement he brings her home
>pone meets modern human technology
>is very impressed by all the movies and anime at her hooftips
>later she tells him how it was a normal weekly monster attack or something like that, and a ginormous ball of magic hits her apartment
>next thing she knew, she was in the middle of the street, dodging traffic and animal control, digging through smelly garbage for food scraps
>later still, the events of EQG take place, and a way home for her has been found
>…which she doesn't seem to be particularly happy about
>few days of absolute terror notwithstanding, this thing have worked out great
>whole "pretending to be an emotional support pet" business wasn't hard and they both supported each other in equal measure
>and now, to go from that paradise to a destroyed apartment and liv- *exist* alone and abandoned again?
>she'd have to be the Element of Stupidity to fall for that
>she's staying, and she'll take a damn chisel to that statue if that's what it takes to secure her new happy life here!
>now to get it through Anon's admittedly thick skull that she's not just a big fuzzy snuggle buddy, but a mare with needs…
>whoever invented the "spring break", this little pony is grateful for even more time with her friend
>>
File: 1694040347674406.jpg (643 KB, 2059x2753)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>41073701
No
>>
File: 1580671279850.jpg (89 KB, 686x742)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>41071638
I like your green
>>
>>41071638
Pretty good name, honestly.

It's funny, when I'm walking through stores, it's hard not to read things on the shelves and not think, "That's a pony name."

Seriously, go through the scented candle section. All pony names.
>>
File: Good and Bad NEETmoms.png (182 KB, 1086x690)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
A bit o' Jubilee with a side of VeeMom for Mother's Day
>>
>>41076503
Also works with energy drinks, "Applepie Crisp", "Cotton Candy Swirl", "Bangster Berry"
>>
>>41078211
based dot enjoyer
>>
File: 1581455404193.png (340 KB, 874x1000)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>
>>41078211
I want to make Dot a mother
>>
>>41077792
Naisu. Is Jubilee secretly the bad mother?

>>41078211
>still up
Mods confirmed NEET lovers.
>>
File: Jubilee N' Satin.png (736 KB, 1086x690)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>41077792
Moms now in color!

>>41079353
If anything, she'd the mother Vee *wishes* she had. I'm sure if they ever met, Jubilee would get Vee to start tearing up just by being vaguely motherly towards her.
>>
File: 1673661025550870.png (1.77 MB, 912x1600)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>41079026
>>
neet bump
>>
>>41079470
adorable, please do more
>>
File: GNZwuymW8AA5ZwH.jpg (133 KB, 1380x1168)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>41079257
Would you a Dot's mom?
>>
>>41080633
She’s very cute
>>
File: A menacing nerd.png (1.2 MB, 835x948)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>24 whole hours
What a menace, that Dot.
How about some more of her to celebrate the occasion!
>>
File: 1679631486108914.png (312 KB, 579x702)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>
>>41080930
She’s such a cutie
>>
>>41080930
That looks more like a filly Dot.
>>
>>41082288
Yeah she does look small
>>
>>41080930
She looks like a filly, but a rather large one.
>filly Dot was an awkward lanklet
>stayed at home to play retro vidiya to avoid being made fun of as NEETs-to-be are wont to
>bad diet and sedentary lifestyle rounded her up and gave her plenty of cushin' fo' pushin'
>turning her into the Big mare we all know and love
>>
File: 1643267820902.png (148 KB, 680x606)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>
>>41082831
Skinny, too. I bet Dot had a fast metabolism as a filly, allowing her to eat whatever she wanted, but as she grew up and it slowed, she never adjusted her diet so she became husky.
>>
File: momma matrix 2.png (489 KB, 1686x1168)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>41080633
You're damn fucking right I would.
>>
>>41081387
cute CUTE
>>
>>41080633
>>41083868
She looks like she cucks her daughter(just like those neighpon animes)
>>
>>41083868
Holy fuck
>>
>>41083868
What a mare
>>
>>41080930
>>41080633
>>41083868
i want to snuggle dot matrix and her dot momtrix
>>
>>41071638
~ ~ ~
>"So... What kind of book are you writing?"
>Oh boy here we go.
>Think Anon, think…
>You clear your throat.
"It's… a little fantasy novel that may or may not borrow from my experiences here in Equestria... It's still a work in progress, so I can't exactly go into detail just yet, but I can say it'll involve crystal ponies and their courtship rituals... They're quite the sight. Especially if you're able to get up close and personal."
>Wisteria ooo's quietly. ”I don’t think I’ve met a crystal pony before… Is it true that you can see right through them?”
“Indeed! Their biology is quite the wonder… Did you know their eyes shine brighter when around the ones they love? And when they’re *really* affectionate… Man, they’re like a kaleidoscope.”
>As curious as Wisteria's expression is, she has the professionalism in her not to press further into your bullshittery and continues to check Vee’s blood pressure.
>"F-fascinating... And Ms. Vee here is your editor?"
>Vee puffs out her chest at the mention, an almost sly smile on her face.
>"I'm a lot more than some silly editor! I'm his assistant, his muse, his adorable little buddy... Why, if it wasn't for me, he'd be sitting on his bum all day without a single thought in that handsome noggin of his! Ain't I right, boss~?"
>She's certainly using this as an opportunity to poke at you without retaliation…
>You match her smile, making her snicker quietly to herself.
"You're absolutely right, Vee! You're an invaluable member of this team..."
>"Mmhm!"
"...But you're still not getting your name on the book."
>"Of cour- Hey!"
>Wisteria stifles a laugh, much to Vee's chagrin.
>"You certainly seem like good friends! Now, Ms. Vee... Would you mind saying 'ah'?"
>"W-we're not done yet?"
>"Almost! We just need to do a few more teensy things while Pendles writes your results! Right, Pendles?"
>The floating fountain pen currently scribbling down on Wisteria’s clipboard pauses to give something akin to a nod before it goes back to work.
>"So... would you kindly?"
>"I uh... S-sure? When do you want me to-"
>Wisteria magics a popsicle stick in front of Vee's snoot, making her lean back slightly.
>"Whenever you're ready!"
>"O-okay..."
>Vee scoots forward and awkwardly opens her mouth in a manner only really reserved for biting down.
>"Great! Now let's just... uh..."
>You watch Wisteria tilt her head.
>"Now what’s this?"
>A concerned look crosses Vee's face, but it's swiftly replaced by mild panic as Wisteria's popsicle stick lifts at her upper lip, revealing a pair of small, pearly white fangs.
>"How odd…”
>”Ah ahnt ahd!”
>Wisteria blinks. “O-oh! My apologies, Ms. Vee.”
>She then proceeds to pull away her stick, letting Vee settle back onto the couch.
>”I didn’t mean to imply such a thing, I just… was rather surprised, is all.”
>Vee rubs her lip a bit. “S’alright… I know I’m a whole heap of surprises.”
“Ain’t that the truth.”
>”Hush.”
>>
File: 1715137881016819.png (598 KB, 786x878)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
Some Veebutt by a cool cat over in /bale/.
>>
>>41085177
The plot thickens
>>41085398
^ the plot in question
>>
File: me too kid.jpg (18 KB, 460x194)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>41083344
>>
>>41085398
Not bad
>>
File: 1697239845135468.gif (494 KB, 500x330)
494 KB
494 KB GIF
>>41085398
>>
>>41085177
I bet she has a fang or two.
>>
>>41085177
>You turn to Wisteria and point a thumb at Vee.
“I noticed them pretty early on... What is she, some kind of vampony?”
>Vee pouts. ”I ain't no bloodsucker..."
>Wisteria taps her chin with a hoof. “Hmm… Vamponies? No, that’s silly. Vamponies don’t exist.”
“That’s what everypony said about kirin.”
>Vee adjusts her glasses. “Whatsa kirin?”
“Fire unicorn.”
>Her eyes widened. “Unicorns can be on FIRE?!”
>Wisteria clears her throat. “I… I really can’t tell you *why* she has them. But it’s not uncommon for ponies to have unique little quirks that stem from their great great gramponies and so on.”
>While Vee isn’t exactly paying attention as she tugs at her sock, she pauses to dwell on Wisteria’s last few words.
>”Gramponies? Like... Hm...”
“Figured something out?”
>She lifts her gaze to meet yours. “I-it’s…” Her eyes dart down to her skirt. “It’s nothin’ important right now.”
“I… Okay Vee.”
>The room is dead quiet up until Wisteria finally hops up with a-
>”Ding!”
>...What?
>Wisteria shuffles in place a bit. “Oh I… I said that out loud, didn’t I?.”
>You give her an amused salute.
“At ease, egg timer mare.”
>She stifles a nasally laugh. “I suppose it *was* kind of an egg timer-esque sound…”
>Vee slides off the couch and stretches her little body with a soft groan. “Fah… Does this mean you’re done now?”
>Wisteria beams at her. “Indeedy! You’re all set.”
>Vee’s tension seems to wane slightly, as her stance becomes much more relaxed.
>”Phew…”
“So Ms. Nurse… What’s the verdict?”
>Wisteria’s pen floats back into her saddlebag with a flourish as she looks down at her clipboard.
>”Well…” She turns to Vee, “You seem to have been malnourished at some point, but as long as you continue your trend of a proper diet, I think you’ll bounce back quite swimmingly!”
>She flips a page. “I won’t linger on your small stature, as I’m sure you’re already aware of that.”
>Vee huffs. “Yeah. I am.”
>”Besides that, just remember to get in a good stretch here or there. You have some tension in your lower back which might be due to sitting in an unhealthy position.”
>And sleeping on an unhealthy couch, you’re sure.
>Vee gives you a look which can only indicate she wants you to push a bit.
“Anything… else? Vee’s been sick for a while now…”
>Wisteria stops putting away her clipboard and lifts her head. “Sick? Ms. Vee doesn’t seem sick.”
>Vee frowns. “Well what’s with the fever then? Or the shakes? C’mon now there’s gotta be *something* buggin’ me!”
>Wisteria gives her a bewildered look. “Fever? Shakes? Wait…”
>Vee shies away from the nurse as she sniffs the air.
>”...Ah, I see.”
>”Whuh-”
>Wisteria places a hoof on Vee’s shoulder and gives her a warm, understanding smile.
>”No need to fret, Ms. Vee. Your heat should subside in a couple days.”
>”My… w-what?”
>>
>>41079470
nice I’m quite fond of moms especially neet ones
>>
File: neet finds a cheese.png (176 KB, 2000x2000)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
I was wondering what would happen if Floor found a big cheese, also Dot seems to be really popular as of late.
>>
>>41087605
HIS COCONUT GUN
>>
>>41087605
This is a nice one
>>
File: 2810594.png (1.47 MB, 6003x4406)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
neetfrens, I'm at a crossroads where only one outcome seems viable...
How do you actually get set up for welfare? Like...anything I look up on search engines is just spam generated by bots or completely unrelated to what I'm looking for, or doesn't seem to apply to me. I've had jobs but everything just keeps going catastrophically wrong and I'm not equipped to handle it, much less with family inches from evicting me for being a failure. I don't understand the state benefits system whatsoever, and even getting set up on CalFresh has taken a month and still isn't paying out yet.
Sorry. Searching 4plebs' /adv/ archive didn't yield any answers and I've already tried a thread there, which fell to page ten pretty much untouched. Thought I'd ask anons of like mind.
>>
>>41087605
I would be happy for them both to come over.
>>
>>41087686
Assuming from Calfresh you are in Cali right? Cali is surprisingly awful for benefits.
>>
File: 1712321988786339.jpg (71 KB, 864x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>41088056
Fuck.
>>
>>41088162
They can have good benefits, but the main thing is unless you check certain boxes its very difficult for them to care.
>>
>>41088212
let me guess. Not unless I'm a nigger, woman or 'woman.'
I fucking hate this place. Cares more about intersectionality than the people who paid taxes their whole lives and need to cash in on them one day.
>>
>>41088220
Im not from the US but I wish you good luck, I dont think there is something like that in my country but I hope for the best for you anon
>>
>>41087230
>Oh.
>So all that time you've been messing with her, she's been...
>You rub the back of your neck.
>...Well now you feel like a real ass.
>Vee stands there, stunned. "I don't... get it."
>Wisteria tilts her head. "Are you unfamiliar with the term? I can sympathize, my mother always skirted around that word when referring to it."
>Wisteria puts on an accent of some kind. "Now dah-ling, all fillies bloom from time to time! It's nought to be afraid of!"
>She stifles a little laugh. "I hadn't the foggiest clue of what it was *actually* called until university... My roommate kept complaining about her 'heat' and I just assumed the room was too warm, so I kept turning up the AC until we were both shivering! Hah... Fun times."
>Wisteria closes up her saddlebag with her magic. "Did you know the 'proper' term is estrus? Outside of a clinical setting, it's only ever used by high society! Ain't that the darnedest thing?"
>"E-estrus?" Vee squeaks. "Like- like that thing my mom talked about sometimes? You- you're saying... that's what's wrong with me?"
>Wisteria nods. "Its intensity is a tad unusual, but yes."
>Vee nervously fidgets with the ribbon holding her cardigan together. "C-can I... ask a question?"
>"Shoot away!"
>Vee lowers her head a little, her ears drooping. "I-I've never... had it before? Is that normal?"
>Wisteria blinks. "I- You haven't?"
>Vee shakes her head.
>"That... How old are you again?"
>"I'm an adult." Vee says flatly.
"But not old enough to drink."
>Vee huffs. "Yeah, not yet."
>Wisteria scratches her head. "I mean... not having one's cutiemark can delay it for a time, but it's bound to happen eventually..."
>"Wait- I don't have my cutiemark!"
>You watch as Vee begins to hike up her skirt and-
"Vee!"
>She freezes just above where her socks end. "Y-yeah?"
"That's completely unnecessary."
>Vee realizes her mistake and swiftly lets go of her skirt. "R-right... Sorry."
>You turn to a puzzled Wisteria.
"She might be freaking out a bit."
>"It's okay! I'm sure this is all very upsetting..."
>Vee slinks a little closer to Wisteria. "I don't get it... Why now? I went my whole life without it and now all of a sudden it's punching me in the guts!"
"Specifically the uter-"
>"D-don't just SAY it!"
>Wisteria rubs her chin. "Well... The only other thing I can think of that might have suppressed it for so long is a side effect of taking some kind of medication."
>Vee's eyes narrow at the ground. "Medication? ...Oh."
"Oh... what?"
>Vee gives you a timid look. "I kind of forgot to mention that I'm a little... unmedicated right now?"
"...You're supposed to be medicated?"
>"Y-yeah! My uh- my mom made me drink some really bitter stuff every month and I haven't had it for a while..."
>A while being the entire time she's been here, so...
>Half a year, give or take?
>Wisteria’s concern is palpable. "Something you take monthly and that upsets your natural cycle... And you've been taking this since...?"
>"S-since I was like, eleven?"
>"Oh dear..."
>>
>>41087686
Good luck anon
>>
>9
>>
>>41087686
What are you finding so hard about keeping a job?

Can't you just be a shelf stalker at a local store? That's usually pretty low stress and braindead easy.
>>41088628
It'd be funny if Wisteria thinks Vee's mom has been doing something abusive to her and wants to dig for information in case the guards need to be involved.
>>
>>41088628
This green is good and I check on it regularly
>>
>>41089743
Kept my nose to the grindstone stocking shelves at my last job. Got sworn out by my manager because I said I was dealing with a lot at home and that I might be a little quiet. And I mean like he was shouting and demanding me to greet him in a really specific way. It came so out of left field and so harshly that I couldn't breathe for much of the encounter.
It just keeps happening at every job I have. Death threats. Managers getting so angry with me they lose all composure. This kind of confrontation is just...constant, at home and at work, and it's gotten so overwhelming that I'm constantly tensed up waiting to get assaulted again.
>>
Quick bump
>>
File: 1664377848706330.png (1.74 MB, 3508x2480)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>
>>41089770
No offense, (yet offensive nonetheless, but there's not many ways to say this kindly), but if all of your social encounters keep ending with people being irate and hating you, then that makes you the common denominator in the situations. It's doubtable that you just happen to have such terrible luck that everyone you meet is an asshole.
There has to be something more to it than, "Everyone blows up at me for no reason." If all of your managers keep hating you, than you must be doing a subpar job. Most common reasons managers hates workers are:

-Call in frequently.
-Spend excessive time in the bathroom/getting on phone too often.
-Work too slowly, accomplish small tasks in exorbitant amount of time.
-Terrible hygiene. Neither your fellow employees or customers want to smell that all day.
-Upset other workers, usually by doing the above and making them pick up the slack, which makes them complain about you to the manager, which they don't want to have to listen to (generally they just want to collect a paycheck and go home like everyone else).

I don't know you nor do I work with you, so I can't say if you are or aren't as innocent as you seem to think you are, but regardless, here are some other jobs that might be more your speed if you have social anxiety, which it seems you have.

-Animal caretaker. Animals don't judge you harshly like people. Try and get a job at a local shelter. You might be cleaning kennels of shit and piss, but at least you get to play with dogs and cats.
-Librarian or an assistant to one. It's like shelf stalking, but at least you're in a place where shouting is frowned upon
-Landscaping or grounds keeping. I worked at a campground for a summer once, decent pay and I was alone most of the day. Just picking up trash, cleaning and stalking outhouses, clearing firepits, that sort of thing. It's somewhat hardwork, but it's quiet.
-Overnight Security. More often then not you're just sitting in a room watching security feeds or walking around empty businesses.
-Warehouse worker. Mostly just walking and moving things around.
-Housekeeping at a hotel. Again, mostly loner work.
-Same vein, but a janitor is pretty easy going, too.

And if your bosses keep getting on you, just be a yesman and say sir or ma'am unless told otherwise. "Yes sir," and do what they say. Don't argue.

Unless you want to go through an entire personality metamorphosis, for people like you, it's best just to keep your head down and go through life as quietly as possible.
>>
File: 1710263868509411.png (231 KB, 469x661)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>41090836
maybe I work slowly. Other than that I show up early and leave late and I shower and shave before every shift. I make it a policy not to argue and never to make myself look mad. I'm rarely mad. If anything I'm just sad, tired or afraid. I never know what I did wrong if anything until something happens like the above..
>>
>>41088628
~ ~ ~
>”...And you don’t remember the name of this drug?”
>Vee wriggles in place, clearly agitated by the barrage of questions she’s had to endure.
>”N-no? She just put it in a cup and I never got to see the bottle…”
>Wisteria squints at her book and flips a few pages. “Do you by chance recall the color of the liquid?”
>”It was like… whitish purple? More white than purple, I mean…”
>”Anything else of note? Like texture and so on?”
>Vee scrunches a bit. “Bleh… How could I forget? It was all warm and bubbly and tasted and smelt like somepony dumped expired cough syrup into a batch of pancake batter and then let it go bad…”
“Jeez.”
>Wisteria stops pacing and lets out a drawn out sigh. “That… doesn’t sound like anything I’m familiar with…”
>She then turns to Vee. “Do you even know what it was for?”
>”Mom said I needed it. That's about all the explanation I got.”
>You give Vee a comforting nudge in the shoulder.
“Are you… feeling some kind of withdrawal? I know it’s been a while but you must have felt something different.”
>Before Vee can open her mouth, Wisteria pipes up.
>”One thing I’m certain of is that her current bout of intense heat-” Wisteria gestures at Vee. “-Is due to an extended withdrawal from her medication.”
>”It’s not *that* intense…” Vee murmurs.
“You don’t need to act tough, Vee. She’s here to help.”
>”I’m not actin’ tough! I just… just…” She bows her head. “Okay so maybe it *was* pretty bad… But at least the worst part is over, right? I feel… better now.”
>You ruffle Vee’s mane and turn back to Wisteria.
“It’s technically her first, right? That must be one of the reasons why it was so debilitating.”
>Wisteria nods. “It’s not uncommon for fillies to feel sick during their first few heats… I’m sure the same can happen to a mare in her situation as well.”
>”This is so friggin’ embarrassing...” Vee whines with her head in her hooves. “C-can’t we just be done already?”
“Wait, what about the medicine?”
>Wisteria lets out another sigh. “I’ve looked through everything I’ve got and I couldn’t find anything remotely close to her description… Maybe it was some kind of potion or tonic? If that’s the case, you might be more inclined to contact an apothecary…”
>Wisteria mutters something along the lines of ‘what kind of mother…’ under her breath.
>Vee’s ears droop. ”I’m- I’m sorry for making things so complicated…”
>Wisteria shakes her head. “Don’t be! It’s really not your fault. If anything, I… I wish I could do more.”
>She pauses. “...But I can at the very least do this.”
>Wisteria opens her saddlebag and pulls out some kind of… goodie bag?
>Wisteria hands Vee the bag with a sympathetic smile.”These are usually for little fillies, but I… I think it might be of assistance.”
>Vee sheepishly smiles back. “T-thanks Ms. Nurse…”
>>
>>41091041
Did you get fired after getting yelled at or did you quit?

If you weren't fired, it might be worth trying to talk to your boss about any problems they have with your work once they've cooled off.

Of course this is an extremely awkward conversation and will be hard to have when you're already a shy and nervous person, but it could make a big difference.

Maybe just try an email asking why they seem to have a problem with you, and if anything, if they're really as big of an ass as you say, you can post it to social media and get them bad publicity (joking mostly, but sometimes bastards need to be punished).
>>
>>41091553
It's already been a month, and...I don't want to talk to him again. The way he spoke, the way he turned so hostile all because I didn't say good morning once...I couldn't look him in the eye even if I didn't throw my shirt at him and leave without another word. It seems like no matter what happens, I'll end up working somewhere new, to repeat the process forever. At this point I just wanna make it to 30. I don't care what happens after that.
I've asked around a bit about financial aid and it looks like MediCal and CalFresh are all I will be able to get. I'll probably try custodial work...at least I have plenty of experience cleaning. And in the meantime, I'll have to get a guard card but can't afford it now. I didn't want to be a delivery driver given my car is my last resort home and I don't like using it that way just in case something goes wrong...but I'll probably take it.
>>
File: Dot Nostalgia.png (2.22 MB, 855x8699)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Been a while, but here is a comic about Dot
>>
>>41091985
Nice one Scraggle.
>>
>>41091985
Dot deserves more pizza and bombermare than she could ever crave. Am I advocating for feeding Dot until she resembles a mattress? I'll let you decide. Yes. Yes I am.
>>
>>41092017
>Spoiler
Fatfags shall go into the camps along with the stinkfags.
>>
>>41091985
I miss renting SNES games at the weekend and only having the back of the box to decide whether it's good or not ;-;
>>
>>41092020
Harsh...I understand where you're coming from though. Dot's cute whether she's huge or merely pudgy. Even if I have my preferences and fantasies, all mares deserve snugs and affection. Even the fat ones. And since you mentioned stinkfags, I know you're the same applefren who responded earlier to my floorb post. Musk isn't all that extreme, yknow! Doesn't have to be unsanitary or gross. Just a little rich. Most humans are receptive to those natural pheromones!
>>
>>41092050
No, shoo shoo up against the wall now.
>>
>>41091985
This is lovely
>>
>>41091985
Still wonder what the canon living situation for Dot should be.

I think as of now, Floorb is pretty well set as living alone in an appartment paid for by goverment aid.
Taku is living with her parents still as she's young.
Is Dot living with her parents? Is she living off NEETbucks too? Is she secretly rich? Heh, it'd be funny if she actually one on a gameshow once since she's good at all "games" and is living off the winnings.

Also, in that comic, filly Dot is in the back of a regular car from the looks of it. What a strange world NEETquestria is.
>>
>>41091128
I wonder what Vee's family is thinking right now.
You'd think her mom, as much as she might be glad she's gone, would worry Vee would reveal herself to the world as a member of their family while doing something embarrassing.
>>
File: 1713694049429994.png (93 KB, 532x830)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>41091985
This is the year of the Dot!
>>
>>41092284
It's not the year of the pig, it's the year of the dragon!
>>
File: Spike the neet dragon.jpg (105 KB, 800x944)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>41092310
A NEET dragon is fine too.
>>
File: a spike in sadness .jpg (44 KB, 684x684)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>41091041
shit you sound like me
>>
~ ~ ~
>"...Is there anything else I can do for you, Mistress?"
>Satin continues to swirl her glass of wine, her gaze still transfixed on the stained glass window before her.
>It portrayed a group of foals, their expressions filled with excitement and wonder as they frolic alongside a riverbank filled with moonlit reeds.
>Her eyes narrow at the center-most filly.
>Unlike the others, the filly wore a pale yellow dress which flowed freely in the nonexistent wind. There was a mature spark in her pale pink eyes that wasn't present in the others.
>She was familiar.
>Frustratingly familiar.
>"M...Mistress?"
>Satin pauses.
>Turning to face the lanky unicorn that was lingering at her side with a bottle of red wine, Satin's expression softens ever so slight.
"That will be all, Hearth. You may leave."
>"G-good day, Mistress..."
>The glasses-clad maid quietly curtsies with her magic and then departs without another sound.
>As the door is shut, Satin lets out a drawn out sigh.
>Sometimes, in these wine-addled moments of reprieve... she wonders what that amateurish dolt did with her daughter.
>Her daughter...
>The thought was sobering.
>So she takes another deep drink of her glass, nearly finishing it.
>She let discontentment bubble up inside her. She thought she could quell it herself. Be the good, Luna fearing wife she so desperately wished to be.
>But she was already too worn down and grew... weak.
>And weakness turned to lust.
"...and lust tears the veil."
>She sets aside her glass.
>He wasn't special. Just some soft-spoken stallion who tended the garden...
>And yet she was smitten by his gentle nature. Like some wide-eyed school filly...
>Maybe she thought she truly felt sparks again.
>Maybe she just wanted to get off...
>It... didn't really matter.
>In the end, she broke Goldie's trust and gave into her urges.
>Satin leans back into her chair with a deep breath.
>She tried to hide it. She coaxed Goldie into making love soon after.
>And everything was fine for a time.
>Despite it all, she raised Velveteen to be an upstanding young foal.
>...But then she smelt it.
>Warm blueberry scones, drizzled in honey...
>Her favorite dessert, but nowhere to be found.
>It didn't take her long to find the source.
>Her dear little bastard daughter, on the cusp of marehood...
>Velveteen's blood was rich.
>Too rich.
>She was budding into a liability.
>So Satin dealt with it. Thoroughly.
>A little *too* thoroughly...
>What a pathetic little thing she became.
>Not an ounce of fight left in her.
>Satin chuckles to herself.
"And now she's been whisked away by some gangly muppet..."
>Satin attempts to take another drink, but finds herself coming up empty.
>A frown forming on her face, Satin sinks deeper into her chair.
"I should have told her to leave the bottle..."
>She's nowhere near drunk enough yet to think about Velveteen.
>If she was, the weight in her chest would have gone away by now.
>>
>>41092690
Wonder if Goldie thinks Velveteen is his or if he knows.
THe dad presumably does, but Goldie might be one of those anime-netorare characters who's always away on business, leaving his poor, sexy wife alone with the guy next door, or gardener as the case may be.
Goldie is barely around enough to recognize his wife treats his youngest daughter any differently than the others.
>>
File: asdfghjkl.jpg (149 KB, 788x872)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>41055732
>NEET has enough self-respect to turn your proposal down flat.
>>
>>41092857
Oh Golden is definitely not around enough to keep his literal succubus of a wife satisfied. Nor to realize how neglected Velveteen truly was
Luckily for him, she's (usually) incredibly patient.
One thing I forgot to mention about her is Satin's ability to 'nudge' a pony into acting on her influence, so long as they have feelings of love/lust for her. It isn't particularly strong considering her diluted genes, but it allows her much more leeway than she'd otherwise get.
The young gardener probably has a crush on the sultry mistress of the house and she used that to press him into scratching her itch, so to speak.
One thing I will say is that it wasn't particularly consensual on the gardener's part.
>>
File: shitposting.png (1.45 MB, 3389x3389)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
On the internet, nobody knows if you're a pony.
>>
>>41091593
not american either, but I thought most in your situation go to the military and I heard the basic training changed them for the better.
>>
>>41093806
I got turned down from the navy due to minor health bullshit and the recruiters never answered my messages afterward. Even then, it took 8-9 months to even get that far...
>>
>>41093835
See, you say minor health shit, but if that condition flares up or worsens in the middle of the ocean...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.