[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
So right now the disses in order are
>Future, Metro Boomin', Kendrick Lamar- like that
https://youtu.be/hBmC1Mn0XbE?si=6yJqWqtgwecaFpe6
>Future , Metro Boomin, The Weekend - all to myself
https://youtu.be/L3YdAH_OdRs?si=l8d_jaJaTO4V8aWQ
>Future, Metro Boomin, A$ap Rocky - Show of Hands
https://youtu.be/8PkYx8cZCYw?si=Q_iMnBIgYQJ5jnBr
>Big Sean- Whole Time (freestyle)
https://youtu.be/5yZId1eyFl4?si=WJbNowR2sl8_YY3D
J Cole- 7 Minute Drill
https://youtu.be/aDou-T5YE-8?si=t3dNsd2hAo7isirB
>Drake- Drop and give me 50
https://youtu.be/xKnPTQDkmes?si=wC4ZBMvCvQjwoiqk
>Rick Ross - Champaign Dreams
https://youtu.be/Z-zLBDmB6Fc?si=GC5qS8jJ-IJVSpNv
>Drake - Taylor Made (freestyle)
https://youtu.be/-dnPp5m-6ws?si=121Fd6rj4Nmorx3C
>Kanye West- Luke That (remix)
https://youtu.be/tEk50R38-2U?si=mFlXKMAsWqM_WHu8
>>
File: 1713580329173959.gif (3.51 MB, 450x270)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
But if you point out their genetically low IQ, crime-ridden culture or complete inability to learn math all of a sudden its too far.
>>
>>121496697

>"Biggest beef ever"
>Only bots shills and NPCs care

The not music guy was true all along
>>
>>121496697
damn i havent heard the kanye one yet
>>
>>121496924
>bots shills and NPCs
To be fair that's all music fans in general
>>
let me know when they start shooting and bodies start dropping
i do not care about grown-ass men writing poetry to each other
this rap "beef" is just a vegan beanburger
>>
File: GLsMdUTWkAAYdmA.jpg (32 KB, 680x383)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
play j cole get the pussy dryyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>121497338
>zoomer has such little attention span he needs to see somebody die for a dopamine rush
You need to go outside man you're mentally ill
>>
>>121496697
i liked it better when rappers just murdered eachother, this shit is so tiresome
>>
I hope they all get shot like Poopac and Stinky Smalls
>>
Daily reminder that Drake is a bitch who ran away from X and had to get his goons to put him down cuz he was the rising star.
That's why he's constantly seething about manlets all of a sudden.
>>
>>121496895
>>121496924
>>121498665
Metalcuck...
>>
>>121499274

>They don't agree with me >:^|

That's a shame.
>>
>>121499330
>reddit spacing
Finished, just like your irrelevant favorite genre kek
>>
>>121499252
He would have dropped off like the rest and been 3rd tier. Didn’t deserve to die though.
>>
>>121496697
>>121496697
why are rap beef like highschool girls gossip circle teir
>start with indirectly insult/mentions
>"oh you know what he said she said"
>Other party starts doing the same
>Bring up stuff
>reach a point where inderct insults aren't enough
>Confront directly
>Start circle jerking each other
>then discuss who won for next several months
This is the most gayest thing a man can do only below fucking another man
>>
>>121499428

>your irrelevant favorite genre

Which is?
>>
>>121496697
What if... /mu/ made its own diss to add to the fire? Any pickers?
>>
>>121499551
>redditor can only think of gay sex
Color me surprised
>>
>I'm at the top of the mountain, so you tight now
>just to have this talk with your (manlet) ass I had to hike down
>>
play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry play j cole get the pussy dry
>>
Seeing J Cole crash and burn has been the best thing to come out of this shitshow
Never did forgive his corny ass for dropping False Prophets while Ye was hospitalized. Now he humiliated himself and he's getting shat on by everyone.
>>
>>121502323
His apology was a kill too. He thought people were going to look at him highly as being the bigger man, but it just made him look weak.
>>
>>121499454
I feel like X and Juice had a talent and passion that most of their generation lacked. Maybe Juice had more talent and X more passion but both had the right amount of each thing to actually be big and leave a mark. Ski Mask too but he became inconsistent after the other two died. In a good timeline i see them up there with Carti at least.

It's a shame that we got stuck with hacks like lil pump, uzi, trippie or 6ix9ine instead, it was always clear that these guys didnt have a shred of talent and were just riding a wave that X and the others dominated.
>>
>>121496697
wait why is manlet sean jumping in
>>
>>121496697
>Drake - Taylor Made (freestyle)
>not a freestyle
>most of it is literal ai
What did drake mean by this
>>
>>121503323
Trippie has made good music over the years
>>
the beat on the 2nd drake diss goes hard as hell
>>
>>121496697
Kanye’s remix goes the hardest of all these I need this on Spotify
>>
>>121505255
Still feel like Pablo Drug Dealer Chic
>>
>>121505255
His flow sucks. Kanye hasn't been good in years.
Drake also hasn't been good in years but Taylor Made and Push Ups are both extraordinary
>>
>>121505337
Kanye’s flow is fine he just a very unique style. His pen is still good too
>>
>>121505337
+ Vultures is a top 5 Kanye album
>>
>>121496697
you forgot to Add "First Person Shooter" Which should be the first song on the list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xty2gi5cMa8
>>
>>121496697
i dont listen to goyslop so i dont care
>>
>>121505954
>goyslop
you geeks really just take whatever hip new buzzword reddit invents and run it into the ground don't you?
>>
>>121505816
He forgot Kendrick's reply too that his retarded fans say is AI because of how shit it was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWTGxDyynU
>>
>>121509545
didnt that rando guy come out with stems showing that he made it? what about that "hi whitney" song? surely that was real right? drake released AI pac/snoop and it sounded like AI. that hi Whitney track sounded so good.
>>
where do the j cole marks even come from? the peak of his popularity was when he was rapping about jerking off in high school. GOAT? what in the fuck
>>
>>121510067
Latinos love him for some reason
>>
>>121496895
>>121496924
>>121496936
>>121496942
What metal or indie since 05 has come out that is better than Late Registration, Yeezus, or MBDTF?
>>
>>121496697
Not music.
>>
CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP
I JUST FUCKED YOUR BITCH IN A SEAN JOHN TANK TOP
YOU TREAT A BAD BITCH LIKE SHE AVERAGE
I TREAT A BAD BITCH LIKE A FAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>121511786
can't stop
>>
>>121511786
WON'T STOP
>>
>>121511786

I JUST FUCKED YOUR BITCH IN A SEAN JOHN TANK TOP
>>
>>121511786
I TREAT A BAD BITCH LIKE A FAT BITCH
>>
File: Yeezus.png (445 KB, 450x608)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>121496697
>"Where's Lucian? Serve your master, nigga"

HOLY BASED. KANYE IS BACK
>>
>>121511786
bot post
>>
>>121511725
Parkway Drive's Horizons came out in 07' and its better than all those nigger albums you listed
>>
>>121496697
I love concepts like "diss tracks" and "producer tags".
Really illustrates the mindset of your average rap exponent.
>>
>>121499454
Just like Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Jimi hendrix, and Chris Cornell right? XD
>>
>>121496697
I couldn't imagine ever giving a single fuck about something like this
>>
>>121499274
cringe
>>
File: 1707696051995775.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>121515914
Why do you zoomers always feel you need to express stuff like this? You're like an annoying drunk guy at a bar who hears a conversation and then interjects with his opinion nobody cares about or ask for. Do you walk into stores just to announce to everybody that you don't like the store you walked into? You'd be a lot happier and more successful in life if you directed your focus on things you actually enjoy. There's 8 active KPOP threads right now you can post in, go there.
>>
>>121515859
What about classic rock songs? There's response tracks and personal attacks in all music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FCcDEA6mY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1neNOmxGAc
There two songs are entire reason Lynard Skynard made "Sweet Home Alabama" in response to neil young.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35W_FWCT9Q
>>
>>121516046
holy shit you are MAD. you typed all this shit up because you're seething
>>
>>121516075
>typed all this shit up
nigga that's literally nothing, you'd think a kid like you who lives on the internet would understand how easy it is to type a few words.
>>
>>121496924
>The not music guy was right all along
You mean you?
>>
Kendrick is scared.
>>
I just listened to all of it and the pussy dry line by kanye is the only memorable thing out of this whole ordeal
>>
>>121504444
Are you actually this retarded or do you not know what AI does? The AI doesn't write the lyrics brainlet, the AI just changes/masks the voice to sound like Snoop or 2Pac. Drake wrote the lyrics. Hell you can literally hear the flow it sounds literally like Drake. It was funny but Push Ups is way better than that Taylor Made bullshit. The midget has until the end of this week to reply before I stop giving a fuck. We've had like 3 different people reply and 2 replies from Drake and still literally no word from Kendrick, even though faggots on TDE keeping make these retarded ass cryptic tweets with literally nothing to show for it.
>>
>>121503314
His performative humility has finally bit him in his ass. He thought playing the bigger man was going to shine a better light on himself
>>
I fear for Kenny
>>
Drake is the best rapper ever because he's the only one who has enough intelligence (from his Jewish side no doubt) to have not only a one syllable rap name, but to also make his nicknames TWO syllables. I genuinely want to DESTROY anybody who says "Em" or "Juice" or "Pac" or "Big" etc. They can't say TWO SYLLABLES??? I fucking hate these people. Fuck Kendrick too. I'd respect him if he made a line about how Drake reps the brand that makes up his genetics (Nike) but Kendrick the Loser is a black supremacist so never would.
>>
where is the ye interview i only see clips
>>
>>121496697
If metro and future's plan was to get drake the fuck outta here, bringing in kanye was probably the worst decision they could have made. Not only did he butt his way into this because he felt left out and wants attention, but he's a liability. He's gonna go going to go on some no-name podcast that's desperate for engagements, and spill whatever plan that they have going on.
>>
>>121519666
That's literally what he just did lmao, he's on some podcast talking about how metro and future were excited to destroy drake, so dumb just makes the guy look like a bigger threat
>>
>>121496697
man I swear black guys are the most autistic race
>>
Kanye is crazy and Kendrick isn't a hit maker. This is an easy win for Drake.
>>
>>121496924
>The not music guy was true all along
He always was. Probably the best spammer in recent memory because he's right.
>>
File: 1713240337483316.png (61 KB, 636x351)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>Kendrick Lamar has allegedly sent texts to Drake clarifying that he was only taking shots at J Cole on the "Like That" diss which dropped last month. Apologizing profusely, he explains that his verse was used out of context by Metro Boomin on WE DONT TRUST YOU. He has stated that he "wants no beef" and is looking to distance himself from Future and Metro Boomin should things continue to escalate.
>"Since Cole ain't stand on his shit we really don't have to do this homie. I win and you win", Kendrick stated in the leaked texts.
>>
>>121496697
Quavo just dropped his response to chris brown too
>>
File: maxresdefault_2.jpg (108 KB, 1080x607)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>121522555
>0 sources
>>
>>121503314
>>121502323
>>121517690
I said in a recent thread that Cole's whole shtick has been his wise 'holier than thou' rap prophet image, but his pathetic diss and subsequent apology completely destroyed that image. He's actually just a moron who never deserved to be included in any 'big 3' grouping and his Rick and Morty raps are just lame as hell.
Next time he puts up a big claim about being #1 or smoking any rapper that disses him, everyone will just call him out for the coward he really is.

Sputnik Music summed it up really well in their review of Might Delete Later: "Song by song, verse by verse, bar by bar, you can feel the image of J Cole as hip-hop’s intellectual prophet to be stripped away and reveal himself as a bumbling idiot. He is the rap game Jordan Peterson"
>>
Let me know when I give a FUKKK (NEVER). In the meantime, KILL YOURSELF.
>>
Drake: You're a midget, you're too small to snatch chains, you're getting fucked by your label, your albums are forgettable, you only got a hit single because of Taylor Swift, I'm leagues above you in sales popularity, you made it a 20v1, Prince is Mike Jack's son

Kendrick: Uh....um...uh..I'm a lyrical miracle...yeah..I'M A LYRICAL MIRACLE INDIVIDUAL IN A SWIMMING POOL
>>
File: 7l82a9.jpg (57 KB, 959x650)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>121523992
I WILL SNATCH YOUR CHAIN
I WILL BURN YOUR TATTOO
MONEY, POWER, RESPECT
THE LAST ONE IS BETTER
THE LAST ONE IS BETTER
THE LAST ONE IS BETTER
>>
>>121496895
Just shut the fuck up and go back to /pol/
>>
>>121522555
Trips of truth
>>
>>121511725
Every Oh Sees album.
>>
>>121523992
Kendrick will unironically say some gay shit like this to justify being #1. He'll diss Drake for being a pop artist then claim to be a thespian or prophet instead.
>>
>>121523992
>you only got a hit single because of Taylor Swift
not what he was saying there
>>
>>121496697
you forgot saucey santanas beef with akademiks bussy playa
>>
File: 1708198651258515.png (35 KB, 1330x982)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>
>>
>>121522834
It sounds like something Kendrick would say since he backtracked from his Control verse when he saw Drake after that.
>>
>>121496697
>Rick Ross - Champaign Dreams
I can't believe that fat fuck Ricky Ross bodied Drake this badly. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know Drake is a whole bitch, but c'mon. Fucking Rick Ross's fake ass? The fuck is this world coming to?
>>
cadillac tah - 50 cent diss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbepJ61huw
jeezy - stay strapped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCMc9AjU2YQ
soulja boy - fuck bow wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1MdE9pFVHY
>>
Rick Ross - Jeezy diss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEvYLv6laM
>>
File: 1713837722090585.jpg (68 KB, 750x750)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Rick Ross trolls Drake:
"I know Drake would've loved that like Millie Bobby Brown… he would've been all in them DMs."
>>
Inb4 Kendrick waits two months to respond on an album to try and make some money off of this shit only for Drake to respond within 2 hours of Dot's album with a different album and blow out his sales/streams, followed up by another album (back to back) full of direct disses and shots, driving Top insane and kicking off actual violence because he's upside down on an investment.
>>
>>121503323
Uzi isn't bad. Trippie is inconsistent but his highs are very high.
>>
The more I think about it... I do not believe that Kendrick would beat Tee Grizzley in a beef.

How did he get rated so highly anyway? In the past, a conscious rapper like him would have been respected sure, but we wouldn't actually place him on top lists or anything because it was often clear that they didn't have the chops to deliver under pressure or stand their ground on anything beyond artistic fluff albums they control from beginning to end. We understood that their turf was in concepts and left it at that.
>>
Since he already did the 8 mile thing in the freestyle you know Drake is just gonna post an image like this if Kendrick doesn't drop this week.
>>
>>121529461
>>121529701
>>121529750
Nobody cares what officer Ricky says lol
He did good to still stay rich after getting exposed, but he can't diss anyone anymore.
>>
N-not music?
>>
>>121529955
Would be pretty based if Drake and his security gets the shit beaten out of him while visiting the West Coast over him using AI Tupac and Snoop before Top and his goons enough get to him
>>
>>121531085
>Kenny stans losing their shit and chimping out over a fucking leaf
Ngl that'd be pretty funny. Especially if they fail after turning it into a literal 10K v 1 and Drake is STILL walking around untouched on their home turf. Just pack the whole coast up at that point.
>>
>>121496697
>oy vey rumors say rap is dying, ice cube called us out, cook the beef again and regrab everyone's attention
ngl, this shit is entertaining tho
>>
>>121531085
Nobody in the West Coast cares about it. Shit I don’t know anyone that listens religiously to Kendrick except for some Mexican dude I met in college
>>
>>121523225
See you in the next thread
>>
how does j. cole go on to recover his reputation from there?
>>
>>121531678
By ignoring it and moving on with his life.
>>
>>121515658
Racism is the biggest sign of poor education and lack of world experience
>>
>>121530972
that champagne dreams drake diss song wasn't good. but the young jeezy diss track is fucking good. the amount of times I played that song on full volume while driving in my car. amazing. Rick Ross is Based as fuck sometimes. never liked any of Drake songs, but I don't hate him
>>
>>121520846
indians?
>>
Kanye is hyper-relevant, and is actually the reason for the whole beef. The roots of all this go back to the Harlem Renaissance. The poverty, division, and ignorance of the black man have made him easy to exploit ever since he gained his freedom. This is simply the next step in the fight between black leaders and black parasites. To put it into today's discourse--The Culture vs the Vultures. It is a question of Black Identity. Kanye is the only black man in America with the cultural relevance to liberate the black mind. Drake is a minstrel. As replies (or the lack there of) will demonstrate, these considerations are too abstract for most people to grasp without going through an elaborate explanation which is simply too long to be communicated in broad public speech. The game, then, consists in using the arts of rhetoric to seize control of the narrative. The vultures, on their side, have the advantage of media control--hardly anyone with a naive relationship with mass media will even be aware of any genuine counter-narrative. What The Culture has on their side is a greater amount of truth. You might think this is all crazy, but consider what kind of wealth and power a man might have to think that giving Drake 400 million is a worthwhile investment. These industry moves might seem insignificant and petty to you, but you ought to consider this from the perspective of the people who profit from it. If the house always wins, is it not worthwhile for the black man to build his own house? But if it is so profitable, perhaps you can see why the black man has not been permitted to leave the house he's already in.
>>
>>121533627
Meds
>>
>>121534999
What do you think Lucian Grainge does all day?
>>
>>121534999
He's right. Ye basically explains what anon is saying in much simpler terms on the Like That Remix. Drake is serving his masters and fucking over his colleagues and the entire game. Kendrick has always hated what Drake has done to Hip-Hop (a rapper with a ghost writer? what the fuck happened!?) Rick Ross talks about how Drake was out of his element and didn't really belong around niggas (white boy) when he first came in the game but they gave him a chance. Future and Metro hate him for cancelling albums and back stabbing. Drake is a culture vulture and always has been
>>
drake's AIslop was a massive shot in his own foot no matter what drake stans will tell you
>>
>>121535638
nah it was based
>>
>>121535638
He used it sarcastically to make fun of geeks online who claim everything is AI
>>
>>121535638
Nah, he was based for that. The fact so many people, Kendrick likely included, got so butthurt over it means he won
>>
>>121535183
Kanye is basically just responding to Drake dissing him multiple times over the years. Because Drake partly holds him responsible for producing Daytona and said he told Push about his kid. In some way Drakes frustration with Kanye is valid. Kanye is just saying on the new track that Drake is beholden to someone else and a deal, which is valid. But I think you’re making something deeper of it that it’s not really.
>>
>>121504444
>>121517596
There's no such things as artificial intelligence and virtual reality.
>>
>>121535984
Why won't you say that other person's name? 400mm--those pockets seem pretty deep to me.
>>
>>121529750
I still don't get why Drake was in her DMs. She isn't even cute. She looks like one of those retched whores you see getting their throat reamed and punched on FacialAbuse.
>>
>>121535638
Nah.
>>
File: h80w2twxird81.jpg (36 KB, 750x733)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>121496697
Who has the better albums Kanye or Drake?
>>
>>121537100
How is that even a question? College Dropout to Pablo is the most legendary run in hiphop, Kanye is easily the GOAT
>>
>>121533627
Yeah this honestly makes sense. Seems like a losing battle though, people like Drake feel too big to take down.
>>
>>121537100
>Who has the better albums Kanye or Drake?
Drake? Can't even think of a Drake album
>>
>>121533627
brilliant
>>
>>121537100
Kanye easy. But Ye also has like 20 years experience on Drake
>>
>>121537100
Drake has more hits. How well the hits will age is another question. Obviously Kanyes much better on almost every metric
>>
>>121541649
no he has like 5 years. So Far Gone came out in 2009, college dropout in 2004
>>
>>121523124
I know of no other rapper than can tell a story like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it-DvwBAkxw
>>
My nigga Ye mogs, literally just inserting himself into a beef he has nothing to do with, after saying he washed the guy who he now claims to be on the side of
>>
>>121528832
he posted it on his website
https://yeezy.com/products/like-that-remix
>>
>>121533627
Pretty crazy that Hip Hop was built by mathematics, but now we only talk about one kind of percentage
>>
>>121531678
I've considered j. cole a retired rapper for a while now so it doesn't matter how or if he recovers
>>
>>121531678
no one actually cares, besides young people who glorify the rap beefs of the past they never experienced and want that for themselves today. A Cole v Kendrick rap beef would have been incredibly stupid and fake, I'm glad he apologized. Mr. False Idols just never should have gotten so buddy buddy with Drake
>>
SERVE YOUR MASTERS NIGGAAA
>>
>>121537100
Every song that isn't a radio single from drake sucks balls. And even his radio singles are meh half the time
Forever, Hotline bling, and gods plan are the only stand out drake songs I can really thing of
>>
>>121496697
>J Cole- 7 Minute Drill
does this even count?
pussy "deleted" it and apologized lol
not even sure he should be classified as a male anymore
>>
>>121496697
>>Drake - Taylor Made (freestyle)
This one was pretty funny - and kendrick deserved to get roasted for his Taylor Swift shit.
How did he even get away with it for so long?
>>
>>121496697
>>Kanye West- Luke That (remix)
>https://youtu.be/tEk50R38-2U?si=mFlXKMAsWqM_WHu8 [Remove]
the comments...
>METRO REALLY WENT TO WORK ON THOSE DRUMS
oh my sides
>>
>>121535638
he used it in a clever way which can't be said for most AItards
>>
>>121537100
>Drake
>good albums
he had a great mixtape tho, take care is liked by many but not my style, ye clears
>>
>>121533627
>The roots of all this go back to the Harlem Renaissance. The poverty, division, and ignorance of the black man have made him easy to exploit
-Drake grew up rich and as a working actor
-Kanye was upper-middle class - his mother was a professor

you're either high or dumb
>>
>>121535638
don't see how, it was the first time anyone had done it so it was ground-breaking.
and funny af that it was a diss track lol
>>
File: 16539746664.jpg (40 KB, 1024x231)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>121535183
>(a rapper with a ghost writer? what the fuck happened!?)
rappers with ghost writers - this is extremely common
-ask TI why he's so much richer now than when he was active as a rapper
>>
>>121541937
he delivered so well, that j cole line was brutal cause of the delivery plus very memeworthy, cole should get a name change, plastic surgery and be a long haired hippy living lowkey in a shack innawoods with no internet access after the past week or so
>>
Where's kendrick's response
>>
>>121506163
>reddit invents

just go back
>>
it’s funny to watch jew hating website back the jewish rapper because it’s the only rap self insert available that compares to their fantasy. drake is a giant pedo jew fag who is the most likely to have a child sex slave ring but wow he rap real good sometimes!
>>
>>121544566
You’re new. Drake and Kanye are black men, not the black man. Listen to the story of oj to understand Jay’s perspective on the matter. He doesn’t have everything correct, but it’s a remarkably clear and direct track.
>>
>>121544575
>if it’s new, it’s good
>>
>>121544968
Spacing
>>
The Quavo x Chris Brown beef goes a lot harder than whatever else the mainstream is doing rn (Even if i love that Kanye is trying to write bars again)

Chris started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPljp4h4NuQ
Quavo responded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-SAdmPU-Y
>>
>>121545551
This just sounds like washed up artists trying to be relevant when they saw Like That go number one. Nobody cares until they actually do something, but if they sat next to each other and nothing happened, I don't think this will go anywhere.
>>
>>121545008
>4chan is one person
>>
Diddy case proves that you can’t be a succesful rapper without being a faggoty gay guy and now all of a sudden all the brothers start beef theatrics? This is all a smokescreen to hide the zest. See how nobody has called anyone gay yet
>>
>>121546312
I don't think Drake is gay tbqh.
I'm metrosexual as fuck and I act zesty as a joke, but I find homosexuality disgusting. Pretty sure he's the same, especially considering the way he called out CashXO for dining and wining niggas.
>>
>>121545008
People are backing Drake because Kendrick made a fundamental error of optics. How can you be the biggest rapper in the game if you need to link up with a bunch of other superstars to take Drake out? It's like Kendrick + Ross + Weeknd + Ye + Future + Metro + A$AP Rocky v Drake at this point. They've made him look like the Thanos of rap by clicking up together. It's a major strategic error. Kendrick needed to go at him alone like Push did.
>>
File: amerimutt.gif (536 KB, 1000x900)
536 KB
536 KB GIF
>>
>>121546600
see you self insert fags dont even need the correct lore to have your retarded “i love the jews now” take

>kendrick and drake do a song back in 2012 (poetic justice)
>drake basically steals half of kendricks verse and has his ghostwriter finish the rest of a subpar feature
>kendrick never works with him again when he finds out he is a ghostwriting industry plant who is always boasting about being number one
>for the next decade kendrick cements himself as a phenomenal artist, being able to make concept album after album without banking on hype, stolen flows, anchoring himself to whatever new artist like your favorite jew
>consistently distances himself from “top” conversations because to be compared to the jew pedo must be the highest insult
>jew pedo teams up with likeminded invertebrae (FPS) to name drop kendrick into shaking his slimy hand
>kendrick essentially says “fuck being part of the big 3, which is a jew pedo and some one trick pony, i want to be known for my own thing
>zoomers and lightskin apologists (white people who secretly want to be black but not THAT black) eat this shit up because drake told them too
>these types would let a 30 year old man text their teen daughter
>>
>>121516046
>Weeb schizo seethe
>>
>>121546469
Nobody is born gay, and every gay person hates themselves for doing gay things. Part of the reason you hate yourself is that you do things you know to be wrong, and then try to assuage your conscience by calling it just a joke. Your conscience will never rest, though, until you are sorry for what you’ve done and you stop doing it. That’s why you can’t sleep at night without intoxicating yourself in one way or another.
>>
>>121545008
It doesn't matter who you are when the other side is a team of cringevengers gathering around with a grown man's picture on the wall, plotting how to take him out like he's a big boss.
You simply can't do that and then also claim you're the greatest.
Even worse if you fail to take him down in one shot with a team behind you. Now the whole team looks crazy and the other guy looks like he's a fucking demigod or something fending off mere mortals.

Metro's side lost this the second they rolled out an album. If they were smarter, they would have rolled out Like That, allowed Drake and Kendrick to go at it, and then if Kendrick won, roll out the albums. If he loses, load up the next man, until Drake taps. Same cringevengers bullshit, but the group takedown failures aren't obvious to the public.
>>
>>121549128
Speaking out of personal experience, I assume?
>>
>>121548646
Why agree to be on WE DONT TRUST YOU instead of firing off a diss solo?
>>
>>121496697
Kendrick says his piece
>Jcole replies then chickens out and says sowwy
>Drake responds with some weak ahit, then puts it something else begging Kendrick to reply
>A bunch of washed up artists take the opportunity to get things it their cutest that they were too pussy to bring up before Kendrick started all this

They really are his sons jrra
>>
>Pacs estate to C&D Drake over AI Pac
>Taylor Made isn't even on digital streaming platforms, the shit is on YouTube with no monetization
Gonna have to give the Canadian extra points for causing that much seethe.

Also, I would sincerely hope Kendrick isn't so weak that he's anywhere involved in that. If it comes out that he's trying to get a trumped up case (that's likely to get thrown out on Parody grounds since everyone knows the nigga is dead and the verse references that) instead of actually responding, then he's ruined. That's even worse than linking up with the avengers.
>>
>>121549137
thats the thing the “its all about drake” narrative comes from you jewhating/loving kanye esque “hip hop” stans who forgot real rap beef is people who want to cause violence to each other (see: the 90s and subsequent award shows, young dolph, blac youngsta, etc), not some jew industry plant finally burning all his bridges for his child sex empire.

incredibly the only thing keeping drake alive is his fight to stay relevant and dropping two songs in response to a broad verse minute long verse, that was mostly aimed at J Cole, is the most insecure gay shit you faggots willingly insert yourselves into because “he’s our (jewish) guy”

this is why everyone hates zoomers, your thoughts and opinions are just memes you will tire of when a new thing tells you what your opinion is.
>>
>>121546312
Kendrick specifically called out literally every rapper for being victims of sexual abuse on his last album
>>
>>121549771
He released his solo Drake diss 9 years ago it's called King Kunta
>>
>>121550673
>There's no beef all along so ackshually Kendrick didn't lose anything you dumb zoomzoom
Holy copium

>>121550928
And Drake smoked him with 100 alongside Game. Kenny went into hiding after that.
Now Kenny is in hiding once again.
>>
>>121550928
Kendrick has been too scared to confirm who that song was about when asked directly.
>>
>>121548646
get that dick out of your mouth
>>
>>121520846
Do you actually know what autism is?
If you did you would clearly see it has Caucusoidal problem.
>>
>>121550129
Drakes jewish so he knows what hes doing
>>
>>121545551
>chris says takeoff carried quavo
>quavo uses takeoff to carry him yet again
bris breezy won this, easily
>>
>>121496895
You know Drake and J Cole's mothers are white right? What does that say about yourself you racist dipshit
>>
>>121535638
Its whatever. I'm a west coast nigga(not an actual nigga) and no one really cares, it was amusing.
That said Like That is bumping everywhere.
>>
>>121535638
i surprisingly liked it and think drake hit a home run with it, im no big drake stan either, i prefer kendrick 10/10 times. I think all this beef is enjoyable and its about time these guys start airing out their grievances with eachother instead of playing nice.
>>
If you’re not team drake you need to die
>>
>>121535183
> Kendrick has always hated what Drake has done to Hip-Hop (a rapper with a ghost writer? what the fuck happened!?)
Pretty much all of Kendrick’s heroes have used writers. The DOC wrote for Snoop, Ray Luv wrote for Pac, 50 wrote for Game, everyone under the sun wrote for Dre. Kendrick himself has written for Baby Keem and Jay Rock. Drake has written for others too (Ye, Weezy). It’s not as deep an issue as you think.
>>
>>121553817
Calm down
>>
>>121553963
Ice Cube cousin Del also helped write songs for him
>>
This beef is dead and Kendrick fans killed it
>>
File: 1713206842902835.jpg (499 KB, 1896x2344)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>
>>121555799
Eazy E might never have written a single original verse.
>>
>>121496895
>if you point out their genetically low IQ, crime-ridden culture or complete inability to learn math
Lmao, you read shit on the internet in the form of a /pol/ infographic and now you know every instance of that demographic
>>
you can't do the beef grift thing with a jewish nerd and a black midget.
Give it up.
>>
>>121560200
Yeah lets laugh instead
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcMYWT30XQ
>>
>>121557196
yeah Kanye couldn't even save it. Kendrick is going to drop once everybody is over it.
>>
>>121555799
Del the Funky Homosapien is Cube's cuz?
>>
>>121564071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aalHvTx7XQ
>>
>>121563908
Kanye did more damage than good though. He said Future called him up and everyone was excited for the “elimination of Drake” then went in saying “Dot I got you” so it’s better everyone forget that happened cause they gave Drake another bullet and made Kendrick look weaker
>>
>>121553154
Drake is half jew not half white.
>>
It's up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkzZmdoHDxI
>>
I love the Ye "diss" besides Future's part, shows how large the gap between Mr. Drums and Ye's production is. But out of all disses to Drake, why would he say he can't even think of a LINE? A DRAKE LINE???
>0 to 100 nigga real quick
>Sun is down freezing cold
>I know when that hotline bling
>Cups of the rosé
>It may not mean nothing to y'all
I can go on. If Ye was dissing a smaller artist, then sure this would make sense, but this was the worst fucking bar I've ever heard on a diss.
>>
>>121548646
>kendrick never works with him again
wrong. they were on the same song on ASAP's album the next year. nice fanfic though. now, drop and give me 50
>>
>>121567104
>Y'all so out of sight out of mind
>I can't even think of a line to diss you
Is how I interpret it
>>
>>121567104
It's a joke because he's above drake
>>
WE GON TAKE THIS PUSSY NIGGA OUT
YO DOT I GOTCHU
>>
>>121564071
Yup
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGijn0Fae8
>>
>>121523992
What you gotta diss me with the spirit of AI Pac? I have the spirit of Allen Iverson and Roc and now I am blowing up your block, suck a cock
nvm shitposting
>>
https://youtu.be/l6sKlQ_yglA
Ye diss back on YouTube but Future's verse was removed. What happened here?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.