[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

After listening to it a few times, I realized it’s not even mid, it’s subpar. Too repetitive musically, and the lyrics are teenage cringe. Her music is usually much better than this. I think eras touring took too much out of her. Her best albums are from covid lockdowns when she didn’t have touring distractions. She should be quarantined more.
>>
I Lover.
>>
>>121512664
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>121512664

she should have called the album 'Deja Vu' since when you listen to it for the 1st time you keep thinking Ive heard this before.
>>
>>121512664
>She should be quarantined more.
She can do whatever she wants. She chose to make the same song 30 times with Jew Antonoff

At least when Lana did that she stretched it over over 2 albums and 3 years
>>
The repugnant album cover tells you all you need to know about its contents.

A supine, immodest, half-naked whore, hand extended suggestively over her genitals, defiling the sheets of a virgin white wedding bed, squashing the symbol of purity and chastity in an aggressive act of defiance against civilization.

In a word, the cover captures the essence of women.

And that's what the album is about too - being a woman. Desecrating loyalty and honor. Inciting and glorifying infidelity. Obsessing over sexuality and reproductive organs. Gleefully tearing down all tenets of faithfulness, then blaming men for the female community's depression and loneliness. Wallowing in victimization.

Such an album cover should provoke a visceral reaction of disgust in anyone that doesn't want to go back to the stone age.

Consider how utterly unacceptable it would be for a male musician to feature himself preparing to emotionally cheat on his partner by masturbating to another woman as his album cover.

It would incite an uproar.

The reverse barely registers, so ubiquitous and accepted is female infidelity.

Male fans of this are clueless. A man having this in his record collection is like a Jew putting a Nazi flag up in their room. It is an incitement to hatred. It is stochastic terrorism.

Taylor would slit your throat if she had the chance, and drink the blood like a tribal warlord.

The Tortured Poets Department isn't the sound of an oppressed artist-poet speaking out against patriarchal power structures; it's the sound of a resentful, sulking, rage-filled femoid who fantasizes daily about spilling the blood of her ex-boyfriends.

It's the sound of someone who smiles when she sees a Reddit post that yet another man was tricked into raising another man's children.

It's the sound of someone who would spit in the drink of the male customers she was serving.

It's the sound of someone who shouldn't be allowed access to typewriters.

It's the sound of someone who needs therapy.
>>
>>121512664
It's too safe. stupidly safe. fear of losing any of her accumulated fan base. Not a single risk or artistic "experimentation" takes place here.

And all the greatest art I think starts out as something experimental. If you're doing what you already know works, then it's safe and boring.
>>
>>121512664
>After listening to it a few times, I realized it’s not even mid, it’s subpar
You shouldn't have to listen to it even once to realize that.
>>
What are you niggas on about, her music's always been safe and boring
>>
>>121512664
No. You just don't like it. This will win AOTY. Mark my words, nigga.
>>
>>121520103
Only because AOTY is chosen by a bunch of rabid tone-deaf women and execs. Fucking moron.
>>
>>121519631
That's bullshit. Her music is interesting enough to gain millions of fans. You're delusional, my nigga.
>>
>>121520116
U mad, nigga? Seethe some more. The more you hate her, the more she wins, lol.
>>
>>121520116
Like he said, album of the year. Girl power and all that.
>>
>>121520103
That would be more of a judgement of the grammys and the people who judge than the album itself desu.
>>
File: costanza.png (262 KB, 500x365)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>121512664
>Her music is usually much better than this.
>>
>>121512664
>and the lyrics are teenage cringe.
did you know that adults also date and deal with mostly the same issues as teenagers?
>>
>>121512664
People hate Taylor Swift’s music because it challenges and forces them to slow down, digest and engage deeper with what they’re audibly consuming. Instant gratification is ruining our ability to fully appreciate music
>>
>>121512664
>Her music is usually much better than this.
LOL, what? She's made the same mediocre song over and over again for her entire career. It's only worse now because she's running out of ways to phrase "I hate my ex-boyfriends" so the lyrics are getting more convoluted.
>>
>>121512664
>Mid
Talk like a human being and then try this thread again.
https://strawpoll.com/NoZr3ax0Xy3
>>
>>121512664
she has no one to tell her no anymore

same reason why ye's new shit is mid
>>
>Mid
>mid
>Mid
>mid
I’m not even defending this album but all zoomer dialect should be autoban words.
>>
>>121522536
at least filter it like baka senpai and desu
>>
Dessner songs >>>>>> Jackoff songs
>>
its genius
incels and misogynists hate it
>>
>>121523850
>misogynists
Your boogeyman is not real or powerful.
>>
>>121512664
Man just fucking stop.
>>
>>121524025
andrew tate fans and donald trump fans hate taylor swift because she is powerful. a lot of those ppl here
>>
>>121524093
I think they don’t think about her much at all and you’re falling for a psyop.
>>
Beyoncé will win AOTY, because black people employing members of Nashville establishment
>>
I’m glad Cardi B is irrelevant now
>>
>>121524093
>andrew tate
psyop
nobody over 15 years old cares about this hack
>>
She’s weird. In Midnights she complains about “that 1950s shit”, but now on here she wishes she lived in the 1830s.
>>
File: 1713667696028542.jpg (47 KB, 934x776)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>121517839
This is perfect. Well done anon.
>>
>>121521701
I do know, but I also know that adults are adults because they can deal with these issues in a civil way instead of flinging poop at one another out of rage and vengefulness. Exactly this emotional control is what makes people adults, and that what she seems to lack, this is why she and teenagers are cringe.
>>
>>121517839
absolutely based
>>
>>121512664
She gives female musicians a bad name.
>>
>>121517839
This. So much this.
>>
>>121522536
baka, clearly you don't remember the old days desu famaoam
>>
>>121517839
Based alert

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.