[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Swift.png (189 KB, 462x516)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
TTPD is amazing, because she tells her fans to fuck off, and spells out what most men already knew -- she's mentally ill.

People call her a narcissist, but I think she has borderline personality disorder. No sane woman calls someone the king of their heart and then leaves him after 6 years because she was bored by his depression. No sane woman threatens suicide over a one month fling and then has a new boyfriend 10 weeks later.

No one with her relationship history should assume marriage is a forever thing and marriage is a solution to relationship issues. Unless she's saying "if you marry me I'll finally put up with any bullshit you might have. I don't care if you cheat, treat me like shit, etc. just make me a bride like a Disney princess"

For a feminist who has made songs like The Man and constantly talked about how she hates being associated with men because "muh sexism", she is obsessed with men and really desperate to get married and have a family, even though it's clear she'll never give up touring so she'll never have the time to raise kids.

How does she not have a type? Look at Calvin, Alwyn, Healy, and Kelce. What the fuck do these 4 men have in common? Is she just in love with the idea of being in love? Does she feel love?

Swifties are really a brainwashed cult. When I heard the leaks, I thought this album would wake them up. I used to joke, but I think this woman could legitimately get her fans to do anything for her. She is the modern day Jim Jones/Charles Manson, only she's able to reach millions of women.

I fear for our Earth.
>>
File: GLhkbt3a0AA7svK.jpg (917 KB, 2131x2132)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
I Lover
>>
taytay is the torture poet of our times fr
>>
>>
>>121517769
>She is the modern day Jim Jones/Charles Manson, only she's able to reach millions of women.
i would vote for her over either drumpf or cuckden who cares
>>
First AI star
The real Taylor Swift sold her likeness years ago. They're gonna tour with the AI one for eternity.
>>
>>121517938
>i would vote for her over either drumpf or cuckden who cares

This is why monarchy has to return
>>
>>121517994
Queen Taylor
>>
>>121517912
It's so funny how she's so popular but has 0 stage presence.
>>
>>121518045
>childless 1st Gen
>House Swift defunct
>>
>>121518060
she'll adopt a gay child from uganda
>>
>>121518119
bastards don't get shit
>>
>>121517769
>Unless she's saying "if you marry me I'll finally put up with any bullshit you might have. I don't care if you cheat, treat me like shit, etc. just make me a bride like a Disney princess"

Her parents divorced, and it devastated her. She doesn't want her future kids to go through that. She dumped Alwyn because he didn't propose after 6 years. I think she's been ready to settle down since her late 20s.
>>
how do you know alll this about her private life?
how can we even trust that you're correct about your info?
>>
>>121518684
>She dumped Alwyn because he didn't propose after 6 years.
Fair enough.
Shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>121518911
>how do you know alll this about her private life?
Her music and the timeline of her relationships.
>>
People hate Taylor Swift’s music because it challenges and forces them to slow down, digest and engage deeper with what they’re audibly consuming. Instant gratification is ruining our ability to fully appreciate music
>>
>>121517769
you're ridiculous, op. let taytay live her life. she's making lots of money with her art and you're shitposting on /mu/.
>>
>>121519155
this. her new album is not easy listening.
>>
>>121517769
every day this board gets a little worse. i understand you're critiquing her but you're also a massive faggot for typing all this shit out. she fucking sucks, she's not noteworthy in any possible way
>>
File: 1000031041.jpg (146 KB, 1024x1024)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>121517769
I think this is the most realistic and fair take I heard on this board about Taylor Swift.
>>
>>121517769
>Is she just in love with the idea of being in love? Does she feel love?
I wonder the same, why does she have so many exes? You'd think such person is a nympho but she seems like the opposite, probably a starfish in bed. Is she afraid of being single for even a short period of time? Are dating and writing songs about it the only interests she has?
>>
>>121517769
Tortured Listeners Department
>>
>>121517769
she is a white woman

first time posting on this board
>1PBTID

/thread
>>
>>121520208
Literally me

>>121519965
Like OP said, BPD.
>>
>>121517769
Tortured Poets Society is pretty innocent feminist CIA consumer core that serves as a programming tool for mass social media & reality manipulation. As an outsider cause I don’t relate to TikTok indoctrination, Im still fascinated at the post modern condition of how her consumers are mislead into worshipping her. Money is a hell of a drug, and she manifests a society marketed to self censor and police in the pursuit of normalcy bias. The hive mind will be consumed with a learnt helplessness at the hands of government intelligence and the Hollywood kabbal. To fit in or be the outcast of the outcasts, the weapon of intelligence is discrimination through tyrannnical order. Consumer advertising military industrial complex is to thank. Arm yourselves for World War 3. The global panopticon Christ blaspheming United States Military machine will not rest. Enslavement through social polite rules the games we play to not perish
>>
File: 1621655136942 pepe.jpg (21 KB, 597x559)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>121519155
bruh, she's Taylor Swift not Arnold Schönberg
>>
>>121521740
Yeah.
>>
>>121519450
>typing all this shit out.
You must hate books, ADHD nigguh
>>
>>121517769
You need to stop taking song lyrics so seriously.
Their only goal is to be memorable, and making them controversial and kind of insane helps with that.
>>
>>121523289
This.

Women lie.
>>
>>121523289
Cope. She could breathe into a microphone for 45 minutes and still sell millions. Accepting that Taylor is the woman she says she is would force her fans to confront the reasons why her songs resonate so much. She's not the all-American sweet heart the public imagined her to be, but a twisted and narcissistic alcoholic who has lost all ability to pair bond. And this is the woman taytrannies have spent a decade worshipping. It's a tough to pill to swallow.
>>
>>121517769
People will comment about Taylor without actually looking into shit.

Taylor was a very immature girl with an immature view of love until she turned 25. After the Harry Styles break up, she was single for like 2 years (people say "why can't she just be alone". She was alone). Her downfall with Calvin was creative differences because he didn't credit her for the song she wrote. Hiddleston was a PR stunt/fling because he wanted the Bond role.

And we know what happened with Joe and Matty.
>>
File: 6i9np9vigotc1.jpg (83 KB, 1170x845)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>121518684
Joe is a moderately successful actor with depression and he didn't know if he could be married to Taylor Swift. What a loser.
>>
>>121517769
>because she tells her fans to fuck off
But her fans were 100% right. Matty Healy is a loser.
Taylor is at the stage where no one can tell her no and she was suffering for it. TTPD would be a better album if it had more editing, and if she got away from Jack Antonoff for a while.
>>
>>121521740
>reality manipulation

What do you mean, how is reality being manipulated?
>>
>>121517769
>its amazing because of my own head canon
abysmal space music 'fans' have found themselves in
>>
>>121526299
Nobody called him a loser.

Swift wants marriage and kids. Joe didn't want it with her. She waited and nothing happened. It didn't work out. Nobody is at fault.
>>
>>121518684
>I think she's been ready to settle down since her late 20s.
Too bad she's made herself completely unappealing for long-term commitment by publicly demonstrating her shallowness, lack of fidelity, and dishonesty for almost 20 years
>>
>>121526749
>Too bad she's made herself completely unappealing for long-term commitment by publicly demonstrating her shallowness, lack of fidelity, and dishonesty for almost 20 years
But enough about your Mother.
>>
>>121519155
you mean her 2 million first week copies are a niche of music connoisseurs? now that’s funny.
>>
>>121517769
>How does she not have a type? Look at Calvin, Alwyn, Healy, and Kelce. What the fuck do these 4 men have in common? Is she just in love with the idea of being in love? Does she feel love?
you are reading too deep into this and need to take meds
>>
>>121527710
Explain why I'm reading too deep.
>>
>>121527821
You act like everyone has an extremely specific archetype that they want in a partner when in reality most people don't really give a shit. The only thing the average person might have a preference for would be race (hence Taylor's preference for white men)
>>
>>121527862
Fair.
>>
>>121527427
2 million is a small number
>>
>>121517769
shes a 4chan girl. ofc shes mentally ill
>>
>>121517769
>People call her a narcissist, but I think she has borderline personality disorder. No sane woman calls someone the king of their heart and then leaves him after 6 years because she was bored by his depression.
Yeah, most would leave after 2.
>>
>>121519879
Must be a fake - camel toe not evident.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.