[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1690897058088856.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Honest thoughts and feelings?
>>
dishonest
>>
you should do it
>>
Smallcockcore and protoincelcore
>>
>>121528591
If he listens to this, RUN!
>>
Poop cock
>>
Great album, it conveys a very specific feeling throughout the whole tracklist.
Not a lot of music sounds and feels like this
>>
>>121528591
3 S tier songs
The rest is bait.
>>
>>121529386
reddit tier opinion
>>
>>121528591
its good but very entry level, worth listening to but if you consider it one of your top 10 favorite albums of all time then you need to listen to more music
>>
>>121531999
This, it's a great intro to a lot of other similar music, I loved it as a teenager and still revisit it but its lasting influence was getting me into better stuff
>>
>>121528591
i consistently return to it and it is one of my favourites although as time has gone on i've started to prefer the unnatural world
>>
Used to get very drunk and listen to this while wallowing in self pity when I was a teen, so it's hard to return to. Still love a few tracks, like I Don't Love and Hunter
>>
Earthmover is GOAT'd.
>>
>>121531999
>very entry level
It's not even popular outside of internet circles
>>
>>121529653
what are the 3 S tier songs?
earthmover, hunter, and eternal worm?
>>
>>121532046
This. I have it with Death In June and Current 93 as well. Whenever I find myself looking for this type of tunes I know depression is near and I switch to Celtic folk, Disco and Chicago House because those make me feel better again.
>>
>>121528591
Listened to it on acid and did a whippet at the drop of earthmover which caused me to watch myself vividly and violently kill myself. Very cool
>>
> be me
> live in an apartment, always at home
> get new neighbor
> very loud always people over screaming and making noise
> decide to go for walks in the evening
> remember the mu chart
> this is the first album I picked
> listen to it non stop for months

>>121532727
Bloodhail ofcourse
>>
>>121533631
based longwalkanon
>>
>>121532429
obviously, but most of the people who love this album are introduced to it fairly early on in their music journey and will either grow out of it after exploring more music or will stop trying to expand their taste
it makes a great first impression if you havent heard a lot of stuff that sounds similar
>>
>>121528591
I think it sounds like a poorly made sketch of a good album. Nothing really interesting. Maybe if you're depressed it has an edge to it. But I got nothing out of it.
>>
>>121528591
i don't remember a single thing about it but i know i enjoyed it
>>
>>121528591
an album zoomers with never understand

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.