[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Happy 77th birthday to Sweaty Lunatic
>>
>zero good songs
At least he inspired GG Allin to lay on broken glass.
>>
>>121546341
how does one get this body type at his age?
>>
>>121546341
red hot chili peppers like like THAT?
>>
>>121547201
A lot of sunlight, I guess.
>>
>>121547129
Fpwp
Fuck tranny allin and all punk made past 1979
>>
Saw him live over 10 years ago. I watched with almost complete indifference. My memory of it is very hazy since it was so obviously just watching an old man in the office.
>>
>>121547220
kek
>>
>>121547201
Lift in your 40-50, get swole, then drop it and let the meat hang down as the years go by

Stay outside in the sun a lot without sunscreen, hydrate with a lot of vodka

Also if you have genetics for dry skin which make you look like tree bark once you hit your 70s

He probably loves the look, he looks like an animal who escaped out of a tannery, they were trying to make leather wallets out of him
>>
The Igster is 77?
Happy birthday, Mr. Stooge.
>>
>>121547220
What?? I thought we were celebrating Kim Gordon's birthday?
>>
>>121546341
You gotta admit this geezer has some raw power
>>
>>121547470
Yeah I don't really get seeing artists at advanced ages, unless they're the kind of guys who are consistently writing, recording and performing new music all the time. Most legacy acts always look like they're deciding what stocks to invest your ticket money in while they're mechanically going through the motions.
Classical musicians/players seem to keep the enthusiasm, I've seen pianists and elderly conductors banging it out with as much passion at 70 as they did at 30
>>
>>121547129
I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm
>>
>>121547470
Sounds like a skill issue. I saw him a year ago and it was fun
>>
>>121546341
Happy Birthday Jennifer Aniston
>>
aging is fucking scary
>>
>>121552369
The only alternative is to not be here at all
>>
>>121552369
Ageing is a privilege. (As long as you're fit n healthy).
>>
>>121547129
>GG Allin
>better than Iggy and the Stooges
fucking poser
>>
Iggy should have dropped his shirtless act once he hit 40.
>>
>>121546341
Happy b-day Iggy! You're the best!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.