[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm begging you to not even waste your time with this shit
This was so disappointing that I can't even be arsed to get a full res album cover
Please just stay the fuck away if you call yourself a fan of Justice
>>
>>121573403
I posted in the other thread; It's better than Gamma by Gesaffelstein at least. The issue I have is that these guys can take 8 years to make a new album, and they can't even produce an hour of new material. Planisphere was made the year after Cross released for a Dior Homme fashion show and is nearly 18-minutes. Gesaffelstein's latest album, not EP - he says it's an album, is his first in 5 years and only 27-minutes!
>>
>>121573403
Justice peaked in the late 2000s
>>
for me, it's AVD
>>
>>121573403

It's actually really good. Listen on real speakers and not on your phone while scrolling tik tok.
>>
>>121573722
based
>>121573432
nah AVD was good
>>121574697
bro absolutely nothing on this album sounded like Justice. The entire album felt like I was listening to it from another room. No hard buzz synth, no slap bass, no edge at all
>>
>>121574697
It’s not that good. Just dragged on and on, production felt rushed almost. Needed more layers. It’s sad they lost their touch
>>
>>121576625
this
they took 8 years to deliver this?
I spent all album thinking how much better it would have been if they didn't squash all the bass and treble because there were a lot of great melodies and rythyms here]

It literally could have all been fixed with a few knob slides, and that's the worst part
>>
File: justice rym.png (40 KB, 420x264)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>121573403
RYM says otherwise, you got filtered bigly
>>
>>121576826
>RYM says otherwise
This is bait, right?
>>
>>121576560
>bro absolutely nothing on this album sounded like Justice. The entire album felt like I was listening to it from another room. No hard buzz synth, no slap bass, no edge at all

WHAT????

YOU'RE TELLING ME JUSTICE HAVE CHANGED THEIR SOUNDFONT AND HAVEN'T USED THE SAME SYNTHS SINCE 2007?!?!?!?

wah wah wah get filtered

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.