[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3ffffffffffffffff.png (906 KB, 966x842)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
i listen to music and pretend im the artist and then everyone i know is like "wow i severely doubted anon he's actually really cool" and i'm really famous and popular
>>
In my fantasy I’m the artist and you’re a guy in a support role
>>
>>121574762
you, me, and everyone else on this board anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0-K-mx4eI
>>
I listen to music then fantasize about covering it at the high school talent show (I'm 30)
>>
>>121574762
for me it's vibing to a song adding my own lyrics in rests or adlibs
>>
>>121575005
pick up an instrument now or you'll regret it, sure that dream would probably land you on a list but keyboards open doors to other ventures
>>
>>121575029
I've been playing for 16 years I just have never performed
>>
I do that and also try and work out the smallest possible lineup of musicians needed to perform all the parts in the studio version.
>>
>>121575005
Based as fuck dude right here
>>
File: 1541504062491.jpg (168 KB, 900x900)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
You self insert when you listen to music don’t you? You pretend you’re this big rockstar on this big stage, perhaps a talent show? with your loser friends playing backup because of course they are, you’re the center of attention! I bet everyone who’s ever doubted you is in the audience, staring in awe. “We sure were wrong about anon!” The people who have doubted you shout in frustrated unison. That hot piece of ass from school who never knew you existed, panties drenched, gasping “oh I should’ve hit that when I had the chance! Anon looks so confident up there on stage!” Oh, oh get this, maybe your boomer parents are getting down too to whatever shit your playing, despite the 40 year age and culture gap between you two? “Our anon sure grew up to be a fine kid!” your mom says. And your dad nods in quiet reassurance, symbolizing him respecting you as a man and not just some punk kid who listens to music all day? You really showed them! You’re not like all the others! Youre gonna make it because you got spunk! Christ, you really are fucking pathetic, anon.
>>
I listen to music and pretend it's made by my cute female daydream character.
>>
>>121578533
no I have a fantasy that I'm wherever the song feels like, whether it be on an adventure at sea or at a beach or even something like the serenity of eating packaged cold hot dogs on a warm summer morning after a rainy night out, hungover and by my lonesome, smelling the wet grass and pavement as I snack and wait for the bus back home from a rural and unfamiliar bus stop with only 20 dollars left in my pocket. But I'm also not op

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.