[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7727616264.jpg (122 KB, 1024x683)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
does beck have a thyroid problem?
also what drug is he on that causes his pupils to be dilated like that?
is beck a vegan? that would explain a lot
beck claims that he is not actually a scientologist, do you believe him?
>>
>>121576277
I don't care enough about beck to answer any of these
>>
>>121576277
He's a loser. Baby
>>
>>121576290
I need you to click on the thumbnail to look at the photograph in a larger size and then give me your opinions, thanks
>>
Your questions require several google searches. Do keep us updated on your findings x
>>
>>121576324
google doesn't work anymore, you know that
>>
>>121576307
Nta, large pupils that don't diminish in bright light is associated with stims and psychotropics. Small pupils are from using opioids. I hope this answers your question Brenden.
>>
>>121576324
anyway, I want to know what YOU think
>>
>>121576342
yes, I know that strong stimulants and serotonergic psychedelics cause pupil dilation as do SSRI antidepressants
what we must determine is which of these drugs he is using to achieve this unusual and disturbing eye appearance
>>
>>121576342
and what do you think has happened to his eyebrows? the outer portion of the eyebrow falling out is usually associated with hypothyroidism, is it not?
>>
>>121576277
looking more closely it appears he also has practically no eyelashes left, which would also support the thyroid deficiency diagnosis
we'll have to select someone from this thread to reach out to him in encouragement, helpfulness, and good faith to improve his health status IMMEDIATELY
IT'S TIME TO FIX BECK
>>
>>121576277
>dilated
Estrogen?
>>
>>121577016
did you want to fix beck or not?
>>
>>121577558
>I can fix him
>I can procreate with him
>I can help bring Beck Jr. into the world
>I can 'bring back real music' by help bringing Beck Jr. into the world
>Beck Jr. ends up a failed musician covered in tattoos and making emo rap before dying of a drug overdose at 27
>I couldn't fix either of them
>>
>>121578093
why did you do that?
>>
>>121576277
>thyroid
First time I’ve ever heard about this. What makes you think that?
>drug eyes
It’s likely just the light of the camera flash but idk he might be on coke or MDMA or something
>vegan
He’s a vegetarian
>scientology
He’s lied a lot about his past before but I think he’s being sincere here.
>>
>>121578145
Yeah lots of people have left or distanced themselves from Scientology in recent years. I hope they have a revival as I've always thought they're kino but unfortunately they're very much a product of the 20th century.
>>
>>121578145
>What makes you think that?
the quality of his skin and the missing outer portions of his eyebrows and missing eyelashes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.