[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I literally listen to nothing but modern rap and I feel bad about that so for a week straight, I will listen to nothing but classical music. Any notable effects this will have on me intellectually, psychologically, spiritually?
>>
>>121587023
None, honestly.
>>
File: images(39).jpg (7 KB, 192x192)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
eat beet bubble trouble ho sneed weed gucci nigga deed did beef queef shieet
imma deadass gyatt but drip stan van coming pick me up ma'am gonna redeem
uninstall steam seems fr no cap shit slaps its a vibe vibe vibe vibe
i get high high high
>>
It wont make you smarter or a better person, but it will culturally enrich you. You might start to appreciate music in a new way. Dont just put it on in the back ground while doing other things. Try to focus on the experience of listening to music.
>>
>>121587023
poetry and classical, real classy eh

jokes aside just like.. who cares, the music's not gonna hurt so just enjoy it and go along with your life
>>
>>121587023
Probably not. I imagine if you have taken both an intrest in modern rap and modern classical that you would also enjoy Western Military Marches though. Western Military Marches heavily inspired both these things aswell as Jazz,Black Metal,and Progressive Rock.
>>
>>121587261
you ever get bored of the modern rap stuff, go do like cannibal ox, clouddead, that sorta thing with abstract hip hop
>>
>>121587023
Psychologically: Asian
Spiritually: Buddhist
>>
>>121587023
nah, you can live a fulfilling life without ever listening to classical music. but! it will expose you to new ideas, which you would otherwise not have conceived of by yourself. it's enriching, and somewhat enlightening, the same way experiencing any other new thing can be.
>>
>>121587023
No real effect, but you might hear something you like.
Do you want Recommendations?
>>
>>121587073
Bix nood mofub gubbmin
>>
>>121587023
I used to listen to nothing but trap for years then one day I liked Black Metal and now it’s all I listen to
>>
classical is the niggerest of nigger genres. white europeans are actyally the bastion of sociopathic psycho-spiritual niggerdom
>>
>>121587401
Yeah something on the darker, more atmospheric side maybe. Lot going on compositionally

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.