[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1509222866903.jpg (59 KB, 620x571)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I can't handle this, i fucking can't, this was the last musician I expected to die soon. What the fuck. My life is already terrible. And the guy was possibly my favourite ever. I can't fucking take it, I might kill myself.
>>
I think if Steve read your post op he'd call you a pussy
>>
>>121792982
Hey, there’s plenty of kerosene around.. do something
>>
>>121792982
he didnt know or care about you. you are deranged.
>>
/mu/ memed him to death with McDonalds shitposting. Blood is on your hands.
>>
>>121793098
I'm gonna buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef in his honor.
>>
>>121792982
Brian Wilson is next
>>
>>121793098
implying someone give a fuck about this cesspool
>>
>>121792982
just move on. he was aware about the potential grievance of his fans.
>>
>>121792982
>Uses and Endorces Heroin Guy duys at 60 as opposed to 70

I love Big Black but you really should have been able to see this coming.
>>
>>121793098
No that's kinda of what Steve Albini was going for to begin with. He was prettymuch mainly interested in shocking people.
>>
There's a downside to your plan that is not making itself apparent.
I would think twice about this, if I were you.
>>
>>121792982
felt the same
what a terrible day
tomorrow the sun will raise again
Always thanks for his music.
I saw Shellac live 5 times at Primavera, they are one of my favourite bands ever and it hurts so much, they release a new album and performing at Primavera in a a few weeks. Devastating sorry for bad English
>>
>>121794916
At least you got to see him perform live. I never did, and finally had a ticket to see Shellac in just a few weeks from now. Absolutely gutted.
>>
>>121793056
nothing to do but stare at /mu/
reply to each other
and wait till we die
>>
>>121792982
Then please tell me you hadn't watched him live in concert for at least a year. Because I was very concerned. It was in the summer though so I thought wellnInguess it's just really hot. Looks like my first instinct was right.
>>
>>121792982
>astrazeneca kedavra
>>
>>121793015
In 1986? Yeah
Now he was a humbled man
>>
>>121798288
My dad saw Big Black in the 80s and apparently during the show a woman yelled out that he was a nerd in the crowd and Albini started screaming "fuck you bitch" at her.
>>
File: albini email 1.png (202 KB, 1014x1268)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>121793098
He had a chance to apologize and this is how he responded
>>
>>121792982
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY PEDORINI
touch grass chud
>>
File: hack_reed.jpg (33 KB, 300x316)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>121792982
Too many Big Macs

Should've bought a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef which he would've enjoyed much more

>>121793098
Based /mu/, we must continue posting daily Big Mac memes to patronize one of the most destructive corporations on earth

It's what he would've wanted

RIP Puny Hole Man
>>
Steve Albini has absolutely no talent as a vocalist and modeled his entire career on hearing Wolfmother by Mike Patton and imitating that in every song.
>>
>>121793475
He never is
>>
>>121794916
5 times???
at Primavera??????????

how many times have you seen swans?
>>
>>121799476
>cant tell quality meat and/or cheese
fuck off
>>
>>121792982
Jeez, Kurt Cobain must be devastated...oh wait.
>>
Was it a cocaine thing? Seems odd to drop dead of a heart attack when you aren't obese and too old
>>
>>121792982
vaxxed
>>
Albini was a real one
Came out of nowhere
But yeah >>121793015 is honestly probably right. He was the kind of guy who'd say something like "suck it up"
>>
>>121801748
Covid vax related heart problems are increasingly common. Several countries have shelved them because of fatalitiea.
>>
>>121801918
>>121801860
Die
>>
>>121792982
He shouldn't have been a retard then and believed in a Magical Science Man who told him inserting a mysterious substance into your body was a good thing. Oh well kek no refunds! Enjoy burning in hell fag
>>
>>121793098
he's right you know
>>
I will never understand why people make such a big deal about musicians that were already old and long pass their prime kick the bucket.
Like, their music stays, you know? And they were not going to make any more noteworthy music.
Only scenario in which a musician's death is tragic is when they still had a career ahead of them, like SOPHIE for instance.
>>
>>121792982
>My life is already terrible. And the guy was possibly my favourite ever.
Who would have thought that being influenced by CP enthusiasts leads to a terrible life?
>>
>>121793155
I like that sort of thing
>>
>Vaxxie dies young
Lol
>>
>>121802253
Hot take for here but SOPHIE may be the worst one in our lifetimes to date. Jeff Buckley's death was sad but musically he was just an endearing pop-rock singwriter, his originality is overhyped. Amy Winehouse was an incredible singer and fair dues could have made more good songs of her own if the label bosses hadn't whinged about a woman playing guitar but she was mostly an R&B throwback. SOPHIE literally made herself into what Bowie was just playing dress-up as with Ziggy Stardust, she looked and sounded like the future. Her going out like that is so absurdly horrifying it's impossible to get my head around still, feels as if the future of music itself died.
>>
I won't even deny that it's possible for vaccines to sometimes have rare and terrible side effects, but I'm pragmatic enough to know they're still worth it overall because I'm not a caveman. I don't know why specifically lifelong drug users and fat people being more vulnerable to a rare cardiovascular complication is supposed to be a devastating conspiracy theory like, that's basically saying their lifestyle killed them, the vaccine is just an additional factor in the case.
>>
>>121802687
I feel exactly the same. We lost an old master today and years ago a young prodigy of music, maybe the most notable in decades, leaving us all marooned in this unbearable sea of MID.
>>
I was actually planning to kill myself today but I guess I'll stay around a little longer to enjoy some fresh bread and roast beef or cheese
>>
>>121792982
i literally don't give a shit if he's dead
>>
>>121799476
lmao he actually gave a serious response to this?
>>
File: bouncebouncebounce.gif (3.12 MB, 270x480)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
Who is going to inherit his SSL console and Monitor speakers?
>>
>>121792982
You'll be fine. People die all the time. You will too, one day. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>121802734
>Occams razor
anything you take like drugs, especially like a vaccine, has side effects
everything.
healthy people should take nothing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.