[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (3 KB, 164x144)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Is there a more based gay musician than Elton John?
>>
Mike Jackson
>>
File: IMG_3441.jpg (693 KB, 828x1043)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
Don’t think he’s out, but Sisqo is pretty fucking gay and based
>>
>>121794744
Michael wasn't a musician, he was a performer/singer and he wasn't gay.
>>
>>121794726
Rob Halford
>>
>>121794759
Just check first before talking out of your arse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Michael_Jackson

MJ clearly wrote many of his songs by himself, including classic ones like Beat It and Billie Jean
>>
>>121794726
Elton is no GMF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFWPsXXcg0
>>
>>121794726
Jamie Stewart
>>
>>121794726
Tupac
>>
>>121794726
Yeah literally Bowie,Steve Harvey,Marc Bollan,and everyone from Beebop Deluxe lol. Overrated goyslop Glam versus based Kino Glam. Listen to "Here come The Warm Jets".
>>
>>121794726
I'm so sick of Elton's music, it's so overhyped and overplayed - he's perhaps only second to Billy Joel in that regard. His aesthetic style is mildy annoying. He played Rush Limbaugh's birthday party for $2M so he's obviously a complete sellout with zero personal convictions. Just look at the Queen Elizabeth II forced smile he does in your photo. The guy is just a character for money now - there hasn't been a real human being inside that shell for decades.

I don't care at all that he's "gay", but he's not even *that* gay, like he had more relationships with women than David Bowie who was considered by most people to be fairly evenly bisexual (note: before the public realized gender presentation and sexuality weren't the same thing, people conflated Bowie's gender bending with "gay" despite most gay dudes of his time presenting hypermasculine). Just because a bisexual person marries someone of the same sex doesn't automatically make them not bisexual. Elton John is LGBTQIA+ "gay", but if we're being technical he's not Gay with a capital "G".

As to whom is a more based gay musician? Most of them, probably. Who is the most based? No idea. It's not Elton, though.
>>
File: proj013img1675large.jpg (266 KB, 629x840)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>121794726
>>
>>121795924
Steve Harvey is gay??
>>
File: LIBERACE.jpg (292 KB, 1600x1282)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
The gold standard.
>>
>>121796249
>He played Rush Limbaugh's birthday party for $2M so he's obviously a complete sellout with zero personal convictions.
I go back and forth on this. On the one hand, you're making the person you hate have less money which is based. On the other hand, you're making yourself subservient to the person you hate which is cucked. I still don't know which is better.
>>
>>121794726
/pol/ told me it was Drizzy
>>
>>121794726
Orville Peck!!

Love my gay cowboy
>>
>>121798576
I think at the end of the day if you have kids you’d be a fool not to take $2m; it’s not like most people don’t go work for people they hate anyways and I’m sure plenty of his fans at his standard concert have conservative/bigoted views as well for decades.
>>
K Thot
>>
>>121797982
His "crying all the way to the bank" line was pretty based, I'll give him that.
>>
>>121794726
Elton John is a legend, you chuds better respect him
>>
>>121796249
he is prime british mediocrity. im so sick of every single bit of advert that is meant to be super heckin british basically being some 2 minute fart sniffing session between elton john, spice girls and david walliams
that british airways advert springs to mind
>>
Ben Folds is a better piano player than Reggie and is not gay. Elton doesn't even write words to his melodies so there is no connection to his feelings which means he is a dangerous gay man that would slit the throat of wog boys and did but married a woman to keep teh heat off and let his gay jew mafia pals 'silence' teh witnessess. this is a real thing that happened Rod Stewart was a part of it too. they literal;ly blew coke up ewach others asses and went to teh east end of London in limos picking up kids to tortore sexually and then bribe when they slipped away when they pretended to swallow the ludes.
>>
Drizzy
>>
Frank Ocean
>>
For me, it's Neil Tennant.
Reminder to listen to Pet Shop Boy's first few albums. They're the kings of Synthpop.
>>
>>121797866
he looks like a caveman
>>
>>121798969
they hate him cause they ain't him
>>
>>121797866
He's humansexual not gay!
>>
>>121794726

Easily.
>>
>>121799833
>They're the kings of Synthpop
that's OMD though
>>
>>121797982
>Feelin' groovy
>>
>>121800713
OMD is certified Mom Rock. boring melancholy simpleton rhymes with over wrought emoted vocals. your a weiner kid if you seriously appraise them as anything other than certified Mom Rock with boring melancholy simpleton rhymes and over wrought emoted vocals.
>>
File: chorus.png (536 KB, 811x444)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>121799833
for me, it's Erasure

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.