[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0255.jpg (82 KB, 750x858)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
What's wrong with zoomer music culture?
What is wrong with society that a mentally ill, presumably physically adept, young man will call himself "Sewer Slut" and make music for other young men in a similar boat? I'm not even saying the music's bad, in another world this guy would have a girlfriend and make his music and not deny his reality. I think the culture surrounding music matters more than the music itself desu
>>
nobody actually listens to that shit anon the tranny has been spamming his shit here for years and samefagging himself
>>
>>121804260
point stands anyways
>>
>>121804260
this is true
the harder anyone shills their audio garbage on this board the worse it is.
and this faggots music is the worst

most shilled = total crap
>>
>>121804231
Zoomers are just hyper millennials. No originality but extreme desire to insert themself into some kind of marginalized community to give them some sense of self worth.
>>
>>121804231
I agree but why are you a Nazi, anon
>>
>>121804383
I'm not entirely, it's more about the mythology of it all. I think they were very flawed, and we have to look forward. Take their successes and failures and iterate.
>>
>Nazi Germany's greatest architectural achievement was easily banished by the sun
Really makes you think
>>
>>121804320
I mean it seems fairly well produced, I can't really judge the quality since I'm not acquainted with the genre
>>
>>121804462
nazi germanys greatest architectural achievement was israel
>>
>>121804490
AI can do wonders to a turd to make it glitter
>>
>>121804514
Wouldn't it be more fair to call it mediocre than garbage?
>>
>>121804533
i can call it dogshit
>>
Not this stupid tranny
I thought it died
>>
>>121804231
I think it's important to distinguish a genre/scene's aesthetic from it's culture. Breakcore (not that sewerslvt is breakcore) tends to take on a grotesque/sexual aesthetic, e.g. passenger of shit, goreshit, venetian snares, but all the breakcore raves I've been to have been full of normal well-adjusted people. It's like how "satanic" metal can have plenty of christian fans.
There's certainly genres (e.g. gangsta rap) where the aesthetic is derived from the culture, but breakcore isn't one of them.
>>
only youtube retards who got that on their recommended page even listened to this shit
>>
>>121804439
so what you're saying is death camps but for the chuds
>>
Dysphoria is a banger
>>
>>121806023
>have been full of normal well-adjusted people
Hence why breakcore is our current classical music. Its ultimately an intellectual genre that doesnt need the identity gimmick to work, people appreciate it for the sonic progressiveness it offers.
>>
where did trannies even come from
there were always a handful of transexuals but why are there a fuck ton of them now, i do not believe people were just hiding it all this time
>>
>>121806467
obviously not
>>
>>121807710
>break core is our current classical music
Ah yes the complex musical theory behind chopping up an amen break 60 thousand different ways and putting dblue glitch and gross beat on a PS1 racing game soundtrack this is just like Vivaldi
>>
>>121807754
>>121804357 already answered
>>
>>121809500
Timbrally complex enough to fool a pseud like you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.