[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I the only one that feels like nardwuar interviews are some type of weird Illuminati hidden in plain sight kind of shit? A lot of the people he interviews look like they don’t want to participate at all, like they’re being forced at metaphorical gunpoint by “higher ups” or something of that nature. And a lot of his “gifts” seem like they have some type of nefarious hidden significance to them. Thoughts?
>>
>>121804922
Didn't he just ambush artists in the 90s without any notice or anything? They're probably just annoyed because they had plans and were going somewhere but instead they got stopped by this dumbass and his camera crew pulling out esoteric embarrassing shit from 10 years ago and asking them to explain themselves.
>>
>>121804922
He intimidates artists by not wearing deodorant (on purpose), and his cameraman shoves the camera in their face. Also the fact that he pulls obscure information makes him sound like a stalker. But all that is excused because we enjoy watching celebs being bullied.
>>
>>121804966
>>121805034
This is a fair take on first impression, but if he was just some annoying dude why wouldn’t celeb’s security just make him fuck off? He’s got interviews with people like Justin Trudeau’s relatives and Mikhail Gorbachev for Christ’s sake. There’s also a fair number of interviews where it seems he’s in the celebrity’s home or has had them agree to meet him in some room backstage or something (snoop dogg, j cole, and the roots come to mind)
>>
there's something sinister about him
>>
>>121804922
He ALWAYS weirded me the fuck out. He weirded me out in the 90’s as a kid and he still weirds me out today.
>>
He's just Jewish. Don't worry about it.
>>
Call me schizo but my theory is some sort of pedo/human trafficking ring in Canada that these celebs have parts in. Multiple celebs thank “his people” for “looking out” at the border or for the “great time” they provided
>>
>>121804922
>A lot of the people he interviews look like they don’t want to participate at all,
It's because he plays a character when he interviews someoen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.