[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jizz.jpg (300 KB, 1399x1048)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
vintage jizzmaster edition
>>
dead general
>>
Whoa...
>>
I want one like that
>>
>>122548934
A mere 15k USD will buy you one
>>
>>122549175
Why would you want to spend 15 grand on this crap?
>>
>>122549198
i'm gay
>>
electric guitar strings
Ernie Ball 10-46
GHS Boomers 10-46
D'Addario 10-46
>>
>>122549270
Why not elixir?
>>
>tfw Craig's reign of terror is over

Sorry fo rshilling outsid ethe shill thread which I guess I technically did, I just thought it was fun and no one stopped me. I wasn't really about that aspect, I wanted advice on my playing and over time I got a lot of it between the shitposting on here, so thanks
>>
>>122549270
EB cobalts
11-52 or 10-46
>>122549290
i used elixir nanoweb exclusively for years. they're very dead sounding
>>
>>122549311
>nanoweb exclusively for years. they're very dead sounding
Does elixir have normal uncoated strings? Would be more fair comparison
>>
>>122549325
i think so? never tried them, if they do. but why would you use elixir if not for their coated strings?
>>
>>122549335
Yea you have a point
>>
Vintage guitar
>chipped and scratched from some doofus not taking care of his stuff
>who knows what other hidden damage under the hood
>discoloured finish from cakes of deodorant and armpit sweat
>sticky with tobacco smoke or something more disgusting
>goober greased fretboard
>cat piss case
>worn frets needs new fretjob
>twisted and humped neck needs a level sanding
>disintegrating plastic parts
>smells like a hospital ashtray

New guitar
>pristine finish
>beautiful untarnished hardware
>pure, open-pored wood NOT clogged up with some boomer's nose grease
>case candy (yes you do)
>the pleasure of being the first and only person to play a virgin instrument

The above is fully true and any "opinion" to the contrary is merely cope.
>>
>>122549335
I think all their strings are coated. They are my go to strings for acoustic. Never tried them on electric though
>>
File: image.jpg (2.96 MB, 4032x3024)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
K I know shit all about electronics let’s get that out of the way.

My aunt who played in a punk band back in the day, claimed she was fucking the Edge for awhile and claims that he left this at her apartment once when he got an urgent call about Africa in the middle of a booty call and never returned.

Anyway she gave it to me because she’s a housewife know.

I’ve yet to open it up but just done a bit of reading and troubleshooting with an amp and identified the following problems:
-the delay and vibrato/chorus just don’t work. It seems that they are all from one chip component so I assume it’s just that one part.
-there’s a bum over and above what would be expected as a baseline. I haven’t done anything to identify the frequency of the hum.

But
>preamp section seems to work fine
>really sweetens tone

All the repair men in my small city fucking suck. I would like to be able to sell this thing at some point and I guess I’m just looking for advice on how to get the most for it.

It seems my two main options are to try and fuck around with it myself, which would probably be a time investment over and above the max 1k usd I might get for the thing. Or sell it at a discount to someone who wants to muck with it themselves. Any thoughts or advice?
>>
>>122549453
Whoops buzz not bum
>>
>>122549427
You forgot stripped screw holes.
>>
>>122549466
checked and correct
>>
>>122549427
What do you mean you don't wanna spend $8000 on a beat up boomer plank that Jimi Hendrix looked at once in 1966!?!?!?
>>
>most distortion pedals are just Rat clones
>some are a lot more expensive than the Rat
Why shouldn't I just buy a Rat then?
>>
>>122549427
You forgot the most important thing about used guitars: They were touched by the balls of other man. That's right. You are playing with the balls from someone who owned the guitar before you.
>>
>>122549777
That's why I only buy guitars from women
>>
>>122549453
Unscrew it and see the insides to see whether its something you can fuck around with or not, maybe some shit just needs to be soldered and it takes 1 minute to fix
>>
>>122549427
>play a virgin instrument
lmfao anon stop browsing pol

only boomers and those who drank the kool aid want vintage guitars
>>
>>122549453
>My aunt who played in a punk band back in the day, claimed she was fucking the Edge for awhile and claims that he left this at her apartment once when he got an urgent call about Africa in the middle of a booty call and never returned.

Anon are you having a stroke wtf how you expect anyone to read that. Is english your second langauge?
>>
File: BadDog.jpg (354 KB, 1257x1076)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
tone piss
>>
>>122549908
>I can’t understand it so it’s bad writing

Retards here really have ego problems. You the same guy who thinks he’s a better songwriter than Bob Dylan and John Prine?
>>
How do I get my neck pickup (humbucker) to sound acceptable with distortion? So, basically anything not this:
https://vocaroo.com/1fGABgX95Ccs
>>
https://voca.ro/1OoNPBQP5ACu
What's this from
>>
>>122550197
Try lowering it. Find factory specs for height for that guitar type and work from there.
>>
>>122550197
Neck humbucker is for leads, almost no one uses it for rhythm riffs

Also pick harder
>>
File: PRS-Birds.jpg (38 KB, 550x866)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
What is a detail about a guitar that turns you totally off that model or brand?
Hard mode: no headstocks

For me, it's the chick tattoo inlays on a PRS.
>>
>>122550229
Offsets
They all look fucking stupid
>>
>>122550214
On an LP that seems to apply more, but rhythm on a strat is common enough. Some of Jimi's rhythms were neck (Wind Cries Mary) and Blackmore does a lot of switching.
>>
>>122550229
Playing someone elses custom model, unless its something ubiquitous like a les paul. Why would you want to imitate another artist when theres a million other unique guitars out there
>>
File: al.jpg (214 KB, 626x800)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>122549270
>>
>>122548934
just get a J Mascis Squier.
its a great guitar (for poorfags)
>>
There is not one difference between different brand strings with same construction, but la bella has a little girl with flowers on them. Just saying.
>>
Still here with this memory man deluxe and being retarded with electronics.

I opened up the back. Any problems jump out at anyone at a glance? Again, I’m a Neanderthal with this stuff but I’m trying to trouble shoot it so I can making a selling listing and the only repairmen where I live are even more cromagnon than I
>>
>>122550214
Can I do hecking metal solo without neck humbucker?
>>
>>122550888
Well look if one of the wires is disconnected, if you can solder it back its basically fixed, if the problem is not with wire but with circuit component then you cant fix it without experience
>>
>>122550984
Of course :-DD
I've always defaulted to neck leads but I'm enjoying the shrill of bridge solos more lately
>>
>>122550197
you just dont, it sounds like porridge
>>
Caroline...

https://voca.ro/1hrtIPbIuNvj
>>
>>122551009
What about neck coil?
And what is mid coil then for?
I have like a strat but the bridge is humbucker
>>
>>122551003
Ok thanks, I eyeballed the wires and the connections and nothing popped out to me but I just wanted to see if there was something obvious I was missing. Think I can diagnose this as beyond me.
>>
>>122551037
The other side too?
>>
>>122551025
Metal riffs = always bridge humbucker, except for an occasional cheeky split-bridge riff (more of a modern gimmick)
Metal leads = shared between bridge and neck humbucker, rarely anything else, but the other positions can be brought in by taste it's just not very usual

Metal and distorted tone in general is not a genre of much variance
>>
I think on a standard LP the neck pickup is better for more “floaty” rythm playing, like faux-acoustic stick or kind of slinky stuff like disco, reggae off beats or like the rythm train on “Long Train Running” by the doobies.

I see the bridge being better for rythm playing that is more of an actual rythm figure. A lot of 60s stuff for instance, but maybe the most obvious example that jumps out in my mind is something like the rythm riff in “Taking Care of Business”

I think for solos the necks strength is when you’re using a lot of legato where as the bridge likes rythmic shots and double stops

These are just like my opinions man
>>
>>122551066
Pls no flame but I have no idea how the circuit board is fixed into the chassis. It’s not connected by any screws on the outside but it’s solidly connected to the chasis so I didn’t want to just yank it out. I guess it’s soldered on or something? There’s no access from the front either.
>>
>>122551120
its either screwed in or clamped in or both
>>
>>122551025
You can play metal with just a bridge pickup but neck can be used for leads. You can play jazz with just the neck pickup.
>>
>>122551167
Thanks, I’ll take another stab at it later this afternoon, just paranoid about making expensive mistakes
>>
>>122551188
I cant see from here but looks like those purple holes are where screws are
>>
>>122551206
I’ll check it out, thanks for eyeballing it
>>
>>122551085
>>122551187
Thats cool, thanks.
So what is middle pickup then for and why would i want to use lets say bridge+middle or middle+neck positions?
And another thing I figured out so far: To do the pinch harmonics it must be bridge pickup (for obvious reasons) so if they are included in solo like Pantera does, everything must be played in neck anyway
>>
>>122551270
The bridge picks up the pinch harmonics better but if you just use compression you can cheat the neck ones too. You should probably just use compression when you’re using a lot of them anyway
>>
>>122551293
Like compression pedal or something else?
>>
>>122551310
Yes, or if you just use compression on a modeler or whatever it’ll work too.

Pinch harmonics are naturally quieter than just picking a note. Using the bridge pickup helps to beef up their volume, but compression is just a flattening of all of your dynamics. It tries to make all of your playing the same volume. So the consequence of that is the pinch harmonics really squeal
>>
>>122551381
Just to add to this.

Players like Pat Buchanan and even Bob Marley were using pinch harmonics in the 60s. It just doesn’t sound like Zakk Wylie because they didn’t have 80s digital compression. That squeal you here in metal is a sound that developed along with technology, so trying to replicate it without the right tools is a losing game.
>>
>>122551428
Err uh Roy Buchanan rofl sorry Royboy
>>
>>122551381
And why is distortion on its own not enough? Like plug into amp, bridge humbucker position and then distortion to 10?
>>122551428
Yea I get your point, you can achieve pinch harmonics on acoustic guitar too but they will sound weird

I dont have a compressor at hand, but I can try the reaper compressor plugin
>>
>>122551443
Because the distortion isn’t doing anything to address the volume disparity between the picked note and the pinch harmonic which is why they will get the squeal - over and above what you would get just doing it on an acoustic - but just sound wimpy
>>
>>122551270
Honestly a lot of rock players don't use the middle pickup at all. Like Yngwie and Ritchie Blackmore only have it there for looks. Use the middle pickup if you feel like it and like the tone you get. One of the guys that uses the middle pickup is Steve Morse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sfh54RXq4E
>>
>>122551443
Also I just want to say I think that the pinch harmonic sound without compression and distortion is still a good thing to have in the tool box. Used well it can be a really awesome effect. Listen to “Is This Love” by Bob Marley and pay attention to the guitar fills in the between the voice lines. About half the time he’s using pinch harmonics, he gets this really cool sound that makes me think of a bunch of laughing crows or something
>>
>>122551463
Steve has also some very special middle setup
>>122551485
>>122551459
Thanks for your input, i will try with the reaper plugin and compare with what i get with distortion
>>
>See guitar for sale at a bargain price
>Looks nice and well maintained
>"Spares or repairs" due to some damage on the neck
>Damage to the neck? I can't see any damage in these pics
>It's probably something minor
>I bet with the help of /gg/ I could get this baby purring like a pussycat
>Notice there's another pic I missed
>Entire headstock has been snapped off

We we were so close bros.
>>
>>122550520
An LP is still another man’s guitar.
You’re just part of his stable.
>>
>>122551558
Worst case in those "bargains" can be a broken truss rod fixing which might cost you as much as a new guitar.
And you won't even know about it until you get the guitar in person
>>
File: rr.jpg (44 KB, 1200x675)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122551601
Same for Randy Rhoads' I guess?
>>
>>122551558
>>Entire headstock has been snapped off
Well damn I sure hope that back can be replaced
>>
>>122551654
>>122551678
At first I thought it might have a bolt on neck which I'd assume is much easier to replace. Then I found out it was a set neck so didn't even bother.
Certainly explained the price at least.
>>
Anons, shill me some guitar that has a tremolo that I can violate as much as I want without guitar going out of tune. In both directions.
Preferably explorer shape or similar, but the meme BC rich shapes are acceptable too
Something like Dimebag's perhaps? But with other colors
>>
>>122551746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXnbIeOgj6s
Here for funsies what truss rod replacement looks like
>>
>>122551760
you want a Floyd Rose but not a Floyd Rose Special. Special will stay in tune but it's made of shitty metal so will wear out in a year if you actually use it
Ibanez Edge are good (basically jap made floyd rose) 1000 are fine
obviously the German made is the best but they don't come stock on any OEM guitar you have to spend a couple hundo and install it
i would say get a midrange or higher Ibanez RG with the Edge trem
>>
>>122551943
Is this https://www.thomann.de/de/ibanez_rg550_pn.htm
good enough or do i need to go even higher and get something with edge zero like this?
https://www.thomann.de/de/ibanez_s1070pbz_clb_premium.htm
>>
File: Rockmanxp100.jpg (250 KB, 810x1080)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
https://vocaroo.com/1hnKwAbaU01T

BOSS FB-2 into ROCKMAN XP100 Neural Amp profile capture (The most aesthetic amp of the 80s... SRD Nasa Tech) jam on top of some YouTube track.
>>
>>122552011
i don't think you need to go higher and I'm guessing the difference between the stability of those trems is negligible, it's probably just an ergonomic thing
i had an old 550 from the 90's (with the all access neck joint) and it performed flawlessly and was one of the easiest guitars i've ever played
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>122551601
I don't even own a les paul I was just saying there's a difference between owning a standard LP versus owning a zak wylde LP or something gay like that
>>
>>122552052
Thanks anon, I have currently one which is 2 point knife edge from ibanez and i dont trust it too much. I wouldnt trust it in floating setup either
Good to know that the proper ones from ibanez are stable enough
>>
>>122551778
Just from the thumbnail I knew it was going to be a lot more work than I was imagining.
Now I know why they tell retards like me not to try adjusting the truss rod yourself and to get someone who knows what they're doing to do it.
>>
>>122552053
The LP Standard literally has the man’s signature on the headstock,
>>
>>122552053
By Zak wylde LP you mean his own guitar or some signature edition?
>>
>>122552106
I mean you can adjust truss rod, but know which direction you are turning it and do it slowly
My neck was curved out of the box so I had to adjust it a little. I aint gonna send it back or pay a luthier for 30 seconds of work
>>
>>122552053
You could have a luthier to sand it and repaint it. If you're lucky there's even a flamed top underneath.
>>
File: PVB.png (1.5 MB, 635x1422)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Playing an LP is playing another man’s guitar. Simple as.
I don’t care tho.

I just want a Vandenberg so bad bros
>>
>>122552214
>Complains about another man's guitar
>Wants a Vanden((((Berg))) in the color of a dildo
Come on man
>>
>>122552265
You really missed the entire point of my point. Maybe you should go read it again.
>>
>>122552214
Your point is kind of dumb because the Les Paul that ended up on the market is not really anything like what he wanted and he always played a heavily modded one.
I understand thinking of it the same as a modern signature series of guitars, but it was just a marketing thing at the time. The SG was called a Les Paul too but that was a bridge too far for him (or he didn’t want his bitch ex wife to get any money from it so he cut himself out of the deal, depending who you believe)

I also think it doesn’t matter at all anyway. If you’re going to mod your guitar then what does it matter what the starting point was. And if you’re just going to play like it was out of the box and take it to guitar center every time you need a string changed then why does it give you anymore cred for being a bare bones American standard Strat instead of an SRV or something
>>
>>122552372
Just have a guitar and actually know how it works. I’ve been on stage with people who don’t know that a pickup is a magnet, let alone how to dial in tone, let alone how to do anything with set up or intonation. Don’t be that guy and you’re fine.
>>
>>122552214
Tilted pickups look gross and trembuckers exist
>>
>>122552186
They grade the maple in the warehouse anon. They don’t just waste the flames on solid finishes
>>
File: ded lol.gif (72 KB, 108x90)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>all that samefagging
>thread so dead and empty there's no one left to take the bait
>>
>>122552487
I’m just bored between chores and fired off a bunch of replies at once. It’s a little sloppy bitch of me but I’m not running around pretending to be multiple people like a schizo or a fatty
>>
Froosh sucks.
That is all.
>>
>>122552161
The neck being curved out of box is what makes me dubious about buying online. I just know I'd get the short end of the shitty stick and either have to lug it into town to get fixed or I'd try it myself to save time and money and completely fuck it.
>>
File: file.png (1.04 MB, 828x909)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>122552604
If its curved and you spin in correct direction to "uncurve" it you won't break the rod if thats what you had issues with. Its even written in the manual, heres my shitbanez one
>>
>>122552640
Thanks that doesn't seem to be as complicated as I thought it might be.
Shall be making that online purchase.
>>
>>122552604
It’s not that big of a deal to turn the rod a quarter turn in either direction. Just read what you’re doing first and don’t be an ape and turn it like a billion times. It’s not easy to fuck up because it takes a decent amount of force to get even a quarter turn. This and intonation being some hard thing are lies propped up by useless failures so that they can make 50$ half hour service calls until the cow comes home. It’s an employment program. Do it yourself don’t pay some slack jawed Cletus
>>
>>122552700
This. I'd only consider paying a tech when something actually broke or when I would need to replace frets because fuck doing that on your own
Everything else is simple enough to be fixable on your own.
For action id say get a capo and this ruler thing to measure action.
Maybe even get those gauge plates too if they sell it, once you are confident its fun to play around and adjust guitar to make it so much better
>>
>>122552749
Ya actual woodworking or electronic work when you’re not trained in them is a different thing but most techs at the shop aren’t going to have any more insight into that than you, a guy with Google does anyway.

You can do the whole action setup just with a business card and a piece of printer paper to measure if you’re too lazy to get rulers. Or just feel the distance by tapping at the fret instead of measuring.
>>
>>122552749
>For action id say get a capo and this ruler thing to measure action.
forgot the image, dummy
>>
File: current_rig.png (1010 KB, 612x815)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
Rate my rig fellas. (Ignore the cab and amp on the left, I have nowhere else to put them)

Monson Nomad loaded with a Duncan JBJ and MGJ into a Sound City 120R into 2 Hiwatt SE4123 cabs. I've got a pedal board but I've mostly been toying with single pedals, distortion, boost, and fuzz. Currently trying out the resistorhead Peepee pedal which is basically a Peavey Decade in a box. Sounds solid thus far. The Hiwatts pretty much make anything you run through them shine.
>>
File: file.png (227 KB, 281x509)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>122552791
This shit?
>>
using a string height gauge to set action is smart
using any kind of tool to measure relief is retarded
get the neck perfectly straight, if it buzzes in middle loosen it a bit until it doesn't
the automotive feeler gauge is a MEME and if you set your guitar to fender recommended ".010" or whatever it will play like SHIT because that's way too much relief
>>
>>122552811
looks ass
>>
The only guitar repairman I know is fat and ugly and only novelty dress up bands who specifically want a goblin-esque guitarist let him in.
Don’t pay the fat guitar center goblin his tax anons.
>>
>>122552811
If I had such thing in my room not just the neighbours but the entire street would hear this shit lmao
>>
>>122550229
non-angled tuners
ever since I bought a Warwick have I noticed how much nicer it feels to tune without having to make that awkward 90* bend on your wrist but just keep your arms stretched.

I have angled all my tuners on my other instruments since then.
>>
>>122552815
lol fucking basic bitch opinions.
personally i like a shit ton of relief.
>>
>>122552839
Luckily being in a basement helps but yeah it gets loud as shit.
>>
>>122552833
i knew a luthier and i shit you not he is not in federal prison because he raped a child.
>>
>>122552845
Huh. I always thought they looked dumb but you honestly sold me.
>>
>>122552872
We enable these pedophiles and goblins through our own indolence. Let every man take up a driver and intonate his own Gibson tune-o-matic bridge.
>>
what actually makes a guitar have good tuning stability? is it the wood of the neck? tuners? strings?
>>
>>122552879
screw the visuals, it really feels amazing. You can try it out before commiting to it. Just take the screw out and angle a tuner and start turning. If you really enjoy the feeling much more like I did screw it in place. I used wood filler to fill the old screw holes on my instruments and it's as if they were never there.
>>
>>122550229
So assuming no headstock and no defects but just from the image alone assuing guitar has no fabrication flaws?
Id say Les Paul and SG shapes are big turn off for me because they look ugly as fuck
Maybe I'm not cut for gibson. The explorer and the GOOD type of flying Vs (with the cut in the back so you can actuallay put it on a leg and not the bulky garbage) are nice though
>>
>>122552879
>upright piano
can't afford a concert grand?
>>
>>122552907
Don’t discount how you actually string it at the headstock even if it sounds like a boomer meme
treble strings on 3+3 Gibson headstocks do so much better with tuning stability just by being wound up
>>
>>122552907
nah man. that's a meme or user error. never had a guitar go out of tune. just tune it and play it. do you even know many pounds of force are on the strings? get the fuck out of here with this conspiracy shit.
>>
>>122552907
How does wood matter? Wood makes it go out of tune because of weather and temperature which is what happens with every wood so you have to retune it every day if your climate and humidity changes. But within a single play session it doesnt matter.
Its mainly tuners (if you need more stability = locking tuners) and bridge. If you have a tremolo bridge it can go out of tune when you bend strings because the tension is being redistributed to other strings instead.
Strings only play role if they are new because first time you put them on they will stretch a little.
And to compensane small tune shifts you can get yourself evertune bridge as well, they are set to keep specific tension up so they will readjust the tension if your neck changes a little etc.
Downside of evertunes is that you cant change the tuning
>>
>>122552923
grands you put in a house are a meme. This one at my house is the top of the first line that Yamaha sold in Canada and it’s stayed in pretty good shape, it’s got a felt pedal feature which is kind of a cool novelty thing.
I have access to the cool churches in my city for organs and grands. It’s the upside of getting bummed I guess. https://voca.ro/14q5SjlG58Ul
>>
File: tuners.jpg (348 KB, 1530x2040)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>122552845
>>122552879
most recent tuner angling I've done. It hurt my soul to open holes into the wood but tuning fells so much nicer now.

Ibanez, Mayones and many custom shops like for example Adamovic do it for ergonomic reasons, too.
>>
>>122552983
Holy fuck what the fuck is this horror
>>
>>122552974
>Its mainly tuners (if you need more stability = locking tuners)
not true. string binding and temperature changes are what makes guitars go out of tune. even the shittiest tuners hold tune perfectly fine, it's just harder to get them into tune because the gear ratios might suck
>>
>>122552997
Whats the point of locking tuners then?
>>
>>122552983
For me it’d just be an option I add to my list for a someday dream guitar. I don’t think I care enough to mod it onto one I have. But thanks for the info!
>>
>>122552907
It's the tuners for the most part and (sometimes) the bridge for a minor part.

I just recently swapped the cheap tuners on a very cheap Harley Benton bass I had with the tuners I replaced from my Warwick and the motherfucker has not gone out of tune whereas before I had to retune it after some useage.

Also the turning ration is way higher on fancier tuners which allow you to tune much much more accurately. Don't underestimate that, too.
>>
>>122553008
making it easier to change strings, doesn't require winds to function
>>
Submitted for your consideration, anon
>>
>>122553008
what's the point of the vaccine? it's made my retards for other retards. just cause something exists and is used by many people does not make it valid.
>>
>>122553019
Oh thats cool, not very useful in the long run (winding takes 2 seconds with a drill) but cool
>>
>>122552995
>what the fuck is this horror
Ibanez and many other brands do it, too. It looks way worse from the back than from the front. The ergonomics are really fucking nice, though.
>>
>>122553027
you think i'm gonna break my neck to read all that? imagine buying strings that come with a novel.
>>
>>122553028
Ye plant the seeds of dissension get ye gone we talk of guitars here
>>
>>122553037
Trying rotating your monitor 90 degrees
>>
>>122553027
>one of the most unique guitar string sets
>A bunch of shit to justify snake oil they sprayed over the same steel strings that are pulled in the same way as every other string is pulled
Cant have fun with music stuff without massive scam going on everywhere
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I string all my axes with Optima Gold
>>
just get ghs boomers
>>
>>122553054
It’s mostly that they’re steel strings that you put on a classical guitar without having to do any mod work. They don’t do a good job of selling the main thing they do because they are self-fellating Austrians.

>VE HAVE ZE FINEST ENGINEERING
>but what the fuck does it do
>oh ok that actually is useful
>>
>>122553036
>>122552995
Warwick takes it even further than any of the competition lmao. I'd love to angle my others this much but it really only works on the Warwick headstock.
>>
File: 61vbj7tHLaL.jpg (66 KB, 1396x1396)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>122553027
>*WARNING* be CAREFUL ham fisted snake oil consoomer! these trash strings are easy to break! but that's because they're so HIGH QUALITY, not because they're garbage!!
>>
>>122553074
huh.. well thats interesting. how are they?
>>
>>122553099
over-engineering can have its place
>>
File: 1719609375048501.png (152 KB, 562x450)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>122548799

You didn't hear it from me but word on the street is the schizo doesn't even own a guitar. Pass it on.
>>
File: 1719451272319210.webm (3.88 MB, 606x1080)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
Bronco bass.
>>
>>122553190
h-h-hey i-i play an i-ibanez bass uhh wanna -g-go out some.time?..... heh..
>>
File: image.jpg (2.83 MB, 4032x3024)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
>>122553109
I like them, the treble strings are just the right amount of bright, but maybe it’s just the honeymoon phase.
here they are playing some Nazi music
https://voca.ro/12ookXKvaCfg
>>
>>122553286
How expensive were they?
>>
>>122553340
28 usd online not that bad for specialty strings.
I stole them when I worked for a crotchety old luthier I hated and I just found them cleaning yesterday and put them on my flamenco guitar
>>
>>122553190
He's right.
>>
>>122553363
https://www.stringsbymail.com/thomastik-infeld-john-pearse-folk-fingerpicking-guitar-strings-16-43-5408.html

Link to save a Google
>>
>>122553410
Yeah Mountain, I remember the times on the riverboat, you letting me use your bronco bass. That short scale fit these old fisherman's hands just right.
>>
>>122553439
Hey Gary. Hope you have been keeping up on your blues harp. We might have to get the creole blues band together one of these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.32 MB, 4032x3024)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
>>122553453
Can I get in on that
>>
>>122553493
Gary plays the melodica. Can you play a washboard? Our washboard player went to prison years ago.
>>
>>122553527
My mama birthed me onto a washboard because she had to wash skol juice out of papa’s favorite shirt.
>>
>>122553559
Learn the spoons too and we might give you a chance, cowboy. It gets hot and balmy during gigs. We often take our shirts off and get really open minded in the heat of the swamp. You sure you got the backbone?
>>
>>122553602
Mama didn’t raise me to play the blues with my shirt off boy that sounds gay as hell but if I can just sit back with my spoons and watch l’m easy
>>
File: 1719603250360323.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
The Gibson schizo doesn't come round these parts no more huh.

Good riddance.
>>
>>122553633
No use in sweating through your shirt.
>>
>>122553695
Naw you boys go at it I’ll just keep time for y’all
>>
>Yes here's the shitson shitplank from year 1960 with retarded boomer stickers all over it
>That'll be 10.000USD no refunds
Why are boomers like this?
>>
>>122548799
swap that bridge doo-hickey with a george floyd rose and yer golden.
>>
>>122554041
george floyd rose lmao, how do you operate it, by putting your knee on it?
>>
>>122554061
it stops working when you do that
>>
>>122553411
I'm not convinced by the wound thin strings, they gonna break fast won't they?
>>
>>122553411
Nice affiliate link bro
>>
File: 81L5KlkWFCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (100 KB, 1439x1500)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Daddario NYXL 10-46 Balanced Tension my beloved
behold the best strings on the market that I've ever used, nothing has ever come close, not even expensive ass elixirs or rotosounds.
>>
>>122554195
Expensive strings are a meme. 10 euros is where it is at. 25 at most. Anything above is a scam
>>
>>122554236
My problem is that my hands' sweat is super acidic, so the cheap strings end up going dead super fucking fast, and these are like 12 dollars. I'd go through like 4 of the $7 ernie ball super slinky sets in the same time frame that it would take for me to go through a single set of the NYXLs, which can last me like 4 whole months and still sound good. So in actuality, I'm saving money by using these even though on the surface they seem more expensive.
>>
>>122552553
No he doesn't.
You're just saying that to spite me.
You know he is objectively great.
>>
>>122554332
Weird ass Rivers Phoenix killing mofo
>>
>>122554357
River was going to die anyways.
>>
>>122554374
>lmfao those peasants were going to die either way

You know who said that? Mao. You commie fuck.
>>
File: file.png (858 KB, 1397x783)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
how do i grip this
-2-
-2-
-0-
i cant do this with one hand and i dont know how to mute the rest
>>
>>122554472
i figured out
>>
>>122554423
I hate communism
>>
File: preview.jpg (155 KB, 600x600)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
I want a revstar
>>
File: 1662234169003911.png (144 KB, 278x430)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>122553635
>the broken buck started crying about his big bad /gg/ bully completely unprompted again
now that's one hurt ass right there
>>
How much time do you guys spend per-day practicing a particularly hard solo?
>>
>>122553635
when he posts that max headroom reaction pic, if you look in the archives he's posted it like 500 times over the span of 4 years. seriously depressing mental illness only rivalled by the guy who spent 3 years spamming "thank you sister" to everyone in the classical general
>>
File: 791.png (194 KB, 680x420)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>122555367
>when he posts that max headroom reaction pic, if you look in the archives he's posted it like 500 times over the span of 4 years. seriously depressing mental illness only rivalled by the guy who spent 3 years spamming "thank you sister" to everyone in the classical general
lol do broken bucks really
>>
File: Yamaha SG-2000DP.jpg (168 KB, 627x914)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>122555093
for me it's the SG
>>
File: 3629.jpg (80 KB, 450x600)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>122555400
>>122555207
>the broken buck in question is a third world brownoid suffering from a severe case of GDS
Checks out
>>
>>122555321
zero hours and no minutes, approximately
>>
>>122555454
Those must be some quality seconds...
>>
>>122555321
Until I get it right or have made significant progress
I don't keep track of time when I'm playing music. It's a hobby for me, not a chore.
>>
>>122555470
efficiency is the name of the game
>>
>>122550571
Holy based
>>
>vintage boss and Roland multi effects are made in Japan and analog but the controls are ass with a bunch of menu diving
>modern ones are all digital COSM shit but have physical controls

I just want to play city pop dammit, I could just get a katana but there’s just something about playing through analog vintage gear. A Yamaha SG into a Yamaha 100 2x12 solid state amp is bliss
>>
Froosh killed River gave him bad drugs
>>
>>122555634
River was going to die anyways
>>
I got the buzz stop off my jazzmaster parts guitar today and finally got around to giving it a proper setup
I think the buzz stop roller thingy is kinda cool but it messed with the sound a hair, I kinda like that springy sound from the trem. I also liked the increased tension that came from having it on desu, I might step up to 11s soon
>>
>>122555643
If froosh didn’t kill river, George Lucas would have made Indiana jones prequels instead of the phantom menace
>>
>>122549427
It's even worse than that. You're strictly buying an inferior product. Guitar people have this idea that all the components in guitars and amplifiers are like corked wine, they aren't. Older capacitors for instance are far less performant than modern ceramics before even accounting for drying out over time. Those old capacitors can and will give you serious technical problems and can even be dangerous in certain circumstances. Guitar companies are well aware of this but they profit from wilful ignorance anyway
>>
>>122555679
Oh well, I'd much rather have John's amazing music in existence than a Indiana Jones prequel. Raiders of the Lost Ark is the only great movie in the series anyways. All downhill from there. Temple of Doom was okay.
>>
>>122555675
Was that the one with extra distance between bridge and trem? Did you shim it?
>>
File: IMG_6358.jpg (3.57 MB, 3024x4032)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
>>122555819
yup, I gave it about 0.25 degrees tilt in the neck and raised the bridge, seemed to solve the break angle issues so I technically don't need it anymore.
>>
>>122555733
Temple of Doom is the only real kino one. Nazis are too cliche.
>>
how do I adjust intonation at the saddle when the strings are in the way of getting to the screws?
>>
>>122556025
slacken the strings, bend em out of the way, adjust the intonation, tune up to pitch, test intonation at 12th, rinse repeat until spot on. Might seem tedious but that's how real repairmen get these things intonated properly.
>>
this would be great if it didn't have the bigsby
>>
>>122556050
just get a Cardinal series CS350
>>
>>122556050
>some ugly ass chinkshit gibson lp jr. dc knockoff
>>
this guy wears a dress now
>>
Goddamn, I'm a pretty devout follower of the church of Fender but lately I played a Les Paul Studio at my local Guitar Center and I loved it

I am now a guitar idort, I love both fender and gibson now wtf?
>>
>>122556161
Its japanese you stupid retard.
Keep going let everyone know how retarded you are.
>>
Has anyone successfully found people to play with who have similar taste in music to you?
>>
>>122556248
I found people with similar taste but I had to teach them to play their instruments
>>
>>122549453
probably the BBD chip has gone bad, happens all the time
>>
Naphtha
>>
File: EfC5EQLy2f9S5zZvTwHJGU.jpg (924 KB, 1705x956)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>
>>122556410
Why are Japaneses so wacky?
>>
File: G5655.png (411 KB, 2400x786)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
Groj
>>
>>122550203
https://youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A?si=HQxM7cyMGa2tcU5V
>>
>>122556262
kek that's what I'm doing now
>>
Watch this
>>
>>122556049
I guess this is going to take a while
>>
File: 1714743858474239.jpg (741 KB, 3072x4096)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/CQ_QUEK0MBs?si=PKwiBjCndGR675Ec&t=126
Uneducated here, can someone tell me what chord is at 2:10 where it goes up after the em? Is it some sort of 7th?
>>
>>122556601
that was awesome, bro
>>
>>122556601
Look, enough with this.
No more watch this.
No more B-Bender.
No more Depeche mode.
No more ukulele
No more samefagging under a different trip
Just stop be normal god damn
>>
>>122556216
nta but those are made in indonesia not japan
>let everyone know how retarded you are
oof
>>
>>122556667
But its not. Holy fuck you ESL's are retarded.
>>
>>122556743
ok retard
>>
>>122556621
Nvm I figured it out it's just an I7
>>
>>122556667
>>122556216
>when /gg/ is so poor and third world that they don't know the guitar they're shopping for online was made by their cousin two villages over
holy shit lmfao this general never fails to deliver
>>
>>122556025
Next time you have the strings off flip the bridge around so the screws face the tail piece. Makes it way easier. Every guitar they sell in “Nashville” style has this done out of the gate but you can flip your own. You just need to readjust the screwdriver every half turn so it doesn’t rape the string. Good luck
>>
>>122556851
>>122556049
>>122556025
Also you shouldn’t need to completely slack the strings each time you readjust. Guides will tell you to retune each time you adjust the saddle but that’s just because adjust the saddle will throw the string slightly out of tune so you just reset each time. You can move the saddles while the strings are tuned to pitch with proper driver-fu. It’s easier if the bridge is flipped around but probably doable either way
>>
>>122554332
>im so butthurt i have to respond
lmao. We know. We know.
>>
>>122556743
I guess the made in Indonesia stamp doesn't mean anything?
>>
File: rafs-rafsdesign.gif (20 KB, 170x200)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>>122556844
I think everyone is kind of used to it by now, /gg/ has long since become a turd world colony. We tried to move to /bant/ last week and none of them would leave /mu/ because then they'd have flags and IDs, basically it just confirmed that this general was the exclusive domain of samefagging Brazilians.
>>
>>122556935
please move to /bant/ nothing stopping you
>>
>>122556910
Fuck you I was wrong but I get a check from my government monthly for being retarded, still not Chinese so its not chinkshit its indonesian shit theres a difference.
Cat shit doesn't smell like dog shit.
Fuck me for not knowing all the shitty guitar brands country of origins and fuck Aria for calling themselves japanese guitar makers when the majority of their shit is korean
Fuck all of you i dont even know why I'm trying to justify my retardation to a bunch of retarded faggots who can't play for shit
>>
>>122556910
He can't read English, Anon. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>122556940
u ok?
>>
>>122556940
nigga...
>>
>>122556940
>justify my retardation to a bunch of retarded faggots who can't play for shit
That needs to be the title for the next thread right there.
>>
>>122556945
Kek this actually explains a lot
>>
>>122556940
Hey man just like ignore the people that are obviously looking for a fight.
>>
C
Sunshine in the field
G
Crawdads in the stream
C
The seed man caries a burlap
Bm
Sack slung over his
D
Shoulder
A
Cotton candy clouds in a
Em
Baby blue sky
C
Sunshine in the field
G
Crawdads in the stream
C
The Seed Man has only dust
Em
The earth cools as
Bm
Crepuscule emerges forth
F#m
Just another rock and roll Seed Man
Dmaj7-Gmaj7-A7-Bm7-F#m7-C#dim7-A7-Em7
>>
>>122556935
It was shit and all of the worst posters were just American and there anyway so what was the point
>>
>>122556996
The guy who says everyones an ESL is the ESL hes projecting, someone bullied his ass so hard years ago with the same lines he uses now that he is forever cursed into repeating the same night he got bullied.
There are more Americans and Euro fags than Brazil nuts ITT.
>>
>>122557009
You hate to see it desu. Just like, have fun playing the guitar men. Don’t be a /g/uitar/g/oblin
>>
File: laughing.jpg (611 KB, 2860x2157)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>122556940
>its not chinkshit its indonesian
>shit theres a difference
thats the beauty of it, you're still an esl poorshit shopping for poverty guitars either way lmfao
>>
>>122557037
At least they buying something unlike you, you can't even afford to rotate your reaction folder you so poor.
Why don't you misspell chief again.
>>
File: 1603375666124.jpg (98 KB, 1000x678)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>122556996
>>122557009
>>122557024
>>122557053
>4 esl seethe posts in a row
if only you could have read the word 'indonesia' in english amirite
>>
>>122557073
You literally just played right into what the other anon was saying you really do just follow the same script every time, who hurt you this bad lmao this is extreme mental illness right here I feel like we are watching a case study live in action.
Keep going.
>>
>>122557112
Hey man. Why don't you just chill out bro. If you think he is wrong, that is ok. But you seem to be upset. What's the big deal bro? All I need is a cool buzz and some tasty waves and I'm fine.
>>
File: 1686443451786954.jpg (50 KB, 512x512)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>122557112
>when you're looking at pictures on the internet and all the words written in English are a mystery because you can't copy/paste them into Google Translate
your esl favela ape seethe is so delicious

lmfao say it with me, pablo:

INDONESIA
>>
>>122557152
que?

>>122557144
https://voca.ro/14w6HzcSEsrO
>>
What do you guys think of LP Juniors? They look so cool to me.
>>
https://voca.ro/15Y4UhNkfLci
>>
>>122557112
He’s a pretty extreme case but you can’t really ignore these wackos in any art field.

They’re the people that have been trying to force a square peg into a round hole for their hole lives and feel like it’s “their turn.” Instead of just being some happy boomer dilettante they go around throwing tantrums. No one can really stop them because one of the concessions we’ve made for the comforts of modern society is you can no longer Tsujikiri a mother fucker like this who literally all of society hates. You just have to awkwardly annoy them and let them yell themselves hoarse. Practice here
>>
>>122557213
I try not to.
>>
File: 1718305346586343.jpg (148 KB, 1920x816)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>122557200
remember when you was so confident the poverty shitplank you was looking at was japanese?

THEN GEE GEE TAUGHT YOU A NEW ENGLISH WORD

LMFAO

I N D O N E S I A
>>
>>122557232
I am applying a cool salve to my anus as we speak m'lord.

https://voca.ro/11yRWRFqa4mc
>>
File: esl-888x444.jpg (39 KB, 888x444)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>122557245
>>122557229
Goddamn there it is

'Motherfucker' is one word, Pablo. I'm an English teacher now lmfao
>>
How can I learn sweep picking arpeggios and advanced economy picking?
>>
>>122557262
try sugma it'll teach you everything you need to know
>>
File: d33.jpg (10 KB, 200x219)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
https://voca.ro/1g03cqXHmsoa

Lyrics
You will never be a real woman.
You have no womb, you have no ovaries,
you have no eggs.
You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted.
Behind your back people mock you.
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you,
your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
>>
>>122549427
Fender/Gibson shitters are out.
Yamaha Pacificas are in.
>>
>>122557213
if i wasn't allowed to sell or trade it, i would pick a LP Junior over a real Les Paul any day
>>
>>122557273
Sugma... It's not coming up in my Google search. Is that some type of acronym for a training course or something?
>>
>>122557273

i tried rolling my fingers but i dont know what that means
>>
>the chatbot
>esl 3rd worlders
which is worse? if you had to pick one to get rid of forever
>>
>>122557296
I'd get rid of no one these threads are pretty good and all are playing there parts.
All the stars are here tonight.
>>
>>122557292
try rolling deez instead
>>
>>122557306

rolling deez what
>>
File: 1550026589256.jpg (100 KB, 634x904)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>122557313

..DEEZ NUTZ IN YA MOUF MUTHAFUCKA!!!

UH!!
>>
>>122557326

okay ill try rolling deez nuts in my mouf and see if that helps
>>
E5
Despair as a vale descending
Bb5
Upon the corpse pit
C#b55
Unearth remains
F#7
Obliterate the peaceful night
D5
Machine turn the soil
Em
To be crippled by mines
B5
Darkness pervades
Dmaj7
Darkness pervades
>>
>>122557365
edgelord lyrics are cringe.
>>
File: acceptable rig.jpg (74 KB, 736x552)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Fender Telecaster
>>
File: face.gif (25 KB, 220x262)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>122557365
you can tell a mature adult must've written this
>>
>>122557365
https://voca.ro/1acS1FNJS2Dn
>>
>>122557408
checked
>>
>>122557408
you're on the right track. you only need one tele.
get rid of those faggot pedals.
get yourself a nice hand wired tube amp.
half stacks are too much nowadays and they signal small penis syndrome.
>>
>>
File: Fender Telecaster.jpg (44 KB, 936x936)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122557431
>>122557408
witnessed
>>
>>122557408
>>
my dick is so big i could play a 5 watt amp and still be heard above everyone else in the band.
(they all lower their volume and the audience gets quiet in awe)
big dick guitarists command that kind of respect.
>>
>>122557442
typical impotent micropenis premature ejaculator
>>
>>122557451
I just flop my schmeat on the strings and the sheer girth alone causes reality itself to distort making amplification unnecessary.
>>
>>122557408
>keep the amps
>keep the pedals
>throw all but one of those tranny shitplanks away (maybe keep the one that fender was forced to produce when they realized the les paul was the superior guitar)
>>
>>122557442
imagine if it started to rain
>>
>>122557442
All those strats and he chooses the Gibson for the photo.
What does that tell you
>>
>>122557477
heh that'd be cool. he deserves misfortune. i enjoy picturing him scrambling like a nervous fool to save his faggot guitar collection.
>>
>>122557442
>grass going brown
I can tell this guy isn't an American just from that fact alone.
>>
>>122557477
? Nothing they aren't acoustic guitars. You can get your guitar wet as long as you dry it off.
>>
>>122557427
Kinda sounds like Depeche Mode.
>>
>>122557515
yeah its actually good to wet the pickups
>>
>>122557442
No way anyone would have enough time to play all of those guitars
>>
>>122557539
Yngwie probably plays 6-8 hours everyday, you can't be that good without constant practice
and you can clown on him but you know he could unload all those vintage strats for 10k a pop MINIMUM (because they're old and owned by a legend) in a heartbeat and I doubt he paid much for anything and probably got a lot for free
>>
File: Yngwie-Malmsteen-2.jpg (243 KB, 1024x746)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>122557442
>has individual stands for all his guitars when he takes them outside
>piles them up all on top of one another in his studio
what did fagwie mean by this
>>
>>122550135
kek no im the retard who is ESL but keeps accusing americans with terrible grammar of being ESL also i went for a siesta and forgot i was shitposting here
>>
>>122550229
>Putting "deluxe" or "special" in the name for the version with crappier materials or manufacturing

>Putting the cheapest crappiest nut they could find even if the guitar is avobe $1000
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>6'5
>fastest bluesman that ever lived
>owns 51 percent of all gear
>made millions of dollars on sheer playing skill despite having zero hit songs
>>
>>122557213
I just have a epi lp right now but if I upgraded to a Gibson I’d get an LP Junior in TV yellow. I like Bob, TV Yellow and p90s
https://voca.ro/15BhWGYKzV6H
>>
>>122550229
relics
>>
File: images.jpg (198 KB, 962x631)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
BESIDES ANGUS YOUNG

There is not a goated Rock Guitar Player that didn't drink. If you want to get good at rock, just drink pretty regularly and play guitar.
>>
>>122557794
You best believe Pei-Woh and I be drinking
>>
>>122557834
Keyed
>>
>>122557834
Is that a B-bender on there?
>>
>>122556510
Takanaka is fuckin based as fuck. He transports to a different dimension during the last minute solo, watch the bass player's face when he does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBYFSWVNq4
>>
>>122557882
Ye
>>
>>122557882
You think you can just say this shit and think you are safe? Think again. I know who you are clown, I've had you pinned for months now. You were warned multiple times but you just can't help yourself, now you will feel the consequences of your actions. You have made your bed and now you will sleep in it. The righteous sword of Damacles will split you asunder and all that will be left is the truth.
The gears are already in motion. There is no stopping it now, should have learned the lesson sooner bucko.
>>
I have some guitars behind me on my amazon futon
1. Fender HWY1 Tele with Gotoh Compensated Brass saddles, Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials and an ObsidianWire solderless 4 way switch, an Electrosocket jack, and a Graphtec Tusq nut
2. A Casio MG510 Midi Guitar with the Midi removed, a DiMarzio PAF Pro in the bridge, two Fender American Standard single coils in the mid and neck pos
3. A Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster with a maple neck, PRS style Musiclily 6 point trem with push in bar and full size brass block, Lace Sensor Red, Silver Blue pickup set, Mojotone solderless wiring harness with Blender mod (2nd tone knob mixes bridge/neck pickup into signal)
4. Peavey Generation EXP tele copy
>Seymour Duncan Humbucker sized P90 in bridge
>Blue Lace Sensor in mid
>stock PAF style humbucker in neck
5. Top of the Indonesian line Revstar 1 in brushed black finish with racing stripe
>aftermarket tusq nut
6. Partscaster: Epiphone 90's plywood strat with a Squier VM Jazzmaster neck (rosewood fretboard) and Player Series Strat pickups and electronics
7. Partscaster: MIM Player strat neck on ebay pine body with smuggler route, EMG T-Set pickups, hipshot locking tuners (waste of money)
8. Vintage nippon red label GAKKI gook Yamaha FG75, strung with 11s and tuned to open D (slide guitar)
9. Brand new top of the line Indonesian Yamaha LL16, rosewood back and sides, spruce top obviously, ebony board, gold hardware
>>
>>122558132
lol tl;dr
>>
File: 1655818296267.gif (495 KB, 500x256)
495 KB
495 KB GIF
oh no /gg/
>>
>>122558156
what
>>
I win
>>
no one look in the catalo/gg/
>>
i don't see anythin/gg/
>>
hold on let's put my /gg/lasses on
>>
File: 1655726471823.png (63 KB, 248x196)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
ok they're on what am i supposed to be seein/gg/?
>>
File: 1661862853076284.png (542 KB, 640x640)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>
>>122554294
You should try any of the coated elixir ones then, optiweb or something
>>
>>122557442
Why does this fucktard has same strat in exactly same colour 100 times?
>>
>>122557834
Waschmaschine your damn strap
>>
>>122550229
rotated humbuckers
>>
>>122555093
a fine choice.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.