[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4950.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Why do NSBM artists try so hard to hide their true views? Why not plaster a swastika on the album cover? I've seen communists blasting this shit. Do the artists believe that there are subliminal messages in the music that will turn people fascist or some schizo shit like that?
>>
>music is not nazi themed
>hurr durr it's still nsbm
>>
>>122644584
It's nsbm, you're just too retarded to understand why
>>
>>122644030
>Why do NSBM artists try so hard to hide their true views?
>I've seen communists blasting this shit.
Because it's funny when they find out.
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (138 KB, 1164x1522)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Nobody better tell Ride
>>
>>122645068
So they get a kick out of commies paying for their larp?
>>
>>122644030
>Revenge
>NSBM
you are retarded and also gay
>>
>>122645165
Read the fucking lyrics you fag.
>>
>>122645167
it's war metal. what themes other than war, hate and genocide do you expect?
>>
>>122645183
There's nothing creative about taking fascist ideas, lazily scrubbing out the racist parts, and then choking into a microphone for 30 minutes. Not art, not music.
>>
File: varelajack.png (26 KB, 336x405)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>122645015
>It's nsbm, you're just too retarded to understand why
>>
>>122645226
>it's racist because of the racisms they DON'T say
>>
>>122645298
It's not racist, but it's fascist most definitely. Racism and fascism don't always come as a package
>>
>>122644584
Call me naive but when I see an upside down cross with a skill and the words Triumph, Genocide., Antichrist written I'm going to take a wild leap and say they're Nazi-that might just be me though
>>
Caller of the Storms plays with Death Worship sometimes. My issue with these bands isn't racism, it's just that the ideas in their lyrics are so blatantly fascist and it's a real turn off when I just want to hear about demons and wizards and shit
>>
File: 385.jpg (12 KB, 317x267)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>122645373
>be leftoid
>every musician parrots your own opinions back at you
>find one band that doesn't
>have a meltdown
>>
>>122645947
fag. more like every band parrots the same retarded chud views so I have to go digging for non chudified musicians. it'd be a lot easier for me if chuds would just out and out admit to being chuds instead of making you guess
>>
>BLASPHEMY once was the most popular Canadian BM (I prefer to call them as «primitive grind», though) band, and (if I’m not mistaken) their lineup included a nigger, playing guitar... What do you think of this fact? Isn’t black metal a kind of music, meant only for the White Men?

>- I can assure you, that you are not the only one somewhat confused by this fact. If I am not mistaken (and I could be, as it is only a rumor), the nigger is now a rapper and sells crack-cocaine from his ‘gangster car’. Anyway, who cares... he is just a fuck. Black metal is strictly a white man’s realm, as far as I am concerned. Elite music for the elite society. Simple.

Cucksisters we are so over
>>
>>122646451
I like blasphemy. Lyrics are kinda cringe and the dude who went on to make death worship is cringe but blasphemy is good and caller of the storms is an integral part of BLASPHEMY
>>
>>122645226
what do you think of rap music
>>
>>122646592
I don't listen to rap music and know almost nothing about it
>>
>>122646305
>more like every band parrots the same retarded chud views so I have to go digging for non chudified musicians.
holy shit if you're not trolling you're completely delusional
>it'd be a lot easier for me if chuds would just out and out admit to being chuds instead of making you guess
you're mad that all they parrot "chud" views but they're also not being honest about their "chud" views. yeah dawg you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>122644030
revenge isn't nsbm you moron
>>
bad troll, to much typing.
>>
>>122645183
The opposite values. The problem is that you can't know whether they're just being artistic about it or actually are stupid enough to enjoy the concept of war beyond aesthetics, which makes the whole thing kind of sus.
>>
>>122646451
I don't know and don't care who you're quoting but
>Elite music for the elite society.
>black metal
There is no way racists are THIS delusional. Black metal deliberately sounds more like shit the more racist it gets. They go out of their way to buy the worst equipment possible, and the talent pool of racists is obviously slim.
>>
>>122645298
kek
>>
>>122645343
you are naïve
>>
>>122644030
Ross bay cult are nazis? Damn nobody tell geoff
>>
Weenies try not to call anything not made by trannies and fags "NSBM" challenge
>>
File: 69814.jpg (53 KB, 500x503)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>122644030
Because there's a LOT more variants of fascist ideologies than "le mustache man", and much like anything else in the world, there are more ways of communicating these than the most blunt, simplistic, and to the point.
Picrel best NSBM album ever made IMHO.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.