[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The appeal of the black circle really wears off when you realize that "satanism" is just a dog whistle for "naziism"
>>
>>122708549
The IDF created and funded Hamas, chuddie
>>
>>122708581
This thread is about the alleged "satanism" of the black circle in reality being neo-naziism. As a true satanist, I despise the likes of Euronymous and Varg. They were probably in contact with the various "occult" societies that the CIA created to covertly recruit fascist cells
>>
>>122708524
Actually, it wears off when you realize they were just edgy teenagers that now cringe at their younger selves in the same way we all do (except for Euro of course)
>>
>>122708607
No, this is mkultra cia shit. Research O9A and Joy of Satan. long history of glowies using satanism as a cover for fascism
>>
>>122708646
There are a lot of jews who don't support israel, chuddie
>>
>>122708524
I mean, it wasn't though. They were openly nazis
>>
Nazis are unironically less evil than satanists. At least some of them did good things
>>
>>122708858
that's ironic since satanists as a religion is relatively new and anyway they never even had a chance to fight in the world wars
unless black hand was a satanist secret society
>>
>>122708888
Satanism isn't really a religion. There are two types of satanists: edgelord atheists and glowie-influended nazis
>>
>>122708524
Didn’t Euro claim to like Communism cause it caused more misery for people?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.