[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: battle jacket.jpg (1.68 MB, 3072x4080)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>''metal heads'' think wearing these monstrosities is some sort of status symbol
>>
>>122787914
WTF is this combo of bands?
>>
>uhhh my whole personality is LISTENING to metal man .. im a metalhead i listen to metal thats my hobby its literally my thing

Just imagine being this person
>>
>>122787914
I think it looks cool
>>
File: batjac.jpg (213 KB, 640x826)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Just found my old Battle Jacket! Man, the pits at the shows were LEGENDARY back then
>>
>>122788040
Based
>>
>>122788040
Based
>>
>>122788040
>harry potter
>trans flag
what did they mean by this
>>
>>122788200
I still love Harry Potter even though I hate JK Rowling
>>
>>122788040
>The person wearing this jacket started this thread
Why are scene faggots so oblivious to their annoying faggotry. We laugh at you queers. Back to the mall with you cuck
>>
battle jackets are threatening to you because you've never been part of a community nor ever had friends in your life.
>>
>>122788040
Explain the mushrooms
>>
>>122788606
trvth nvke
>>
>>122787914
I had one but I lost mine, so I'll never wear another one. I don't know what happened
>>
>>122789510
I bet someone stole it.
>>
>>122788606
>"dude this music saved my life!"
>still doesnt wash their hair
>>
>>122787914
I knew a guy in college who wore one of these every day, but never washed it. Smelled like a dead animal.
>>
>>122788040
Dude that part when they all cut their dicks off and threw them into the crowd!? GNARLY MAN!
>>
File: fagric.jpg (550 KB, 1536x2048)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>
>>122787931
What's so weird about it
>>
what's hilarious is how this is a blatant cultural appropriation of biker vests.

so think about the mentality that went into the development of this trend of 'battlevests' in the faggot virgin metal listening loser fanbase-

a) adurrr our music is all about walking around looking disgruntled and 'hardcore' so people know we 'don't fuck around' and are 'tough', even though we've never touched a pussy and couldn't fight our way out of a cardboard box.

b) so we need to do something to trick people into believing our self-invented mythology of the metalhead toughness.

c) i got it let's wear clothes worn by some other group who are known to be tough!

4) aha! bikers! everyone knows they 'don't fuck around'!! it's perfect!

f) profit

the funny part of it is that bikers are basically faggots too. sure they're 'tough', as long as their degenerate group of losers are there to 'have their back'. aka- not tough. further, bikers are METH DEALERS if not METH HEADS themselves.

so the metal fanbase has basically just adopted the attire of meth dealers. in some ultra retarded attempt at looking tough.

i mean, no, just really. step back, and think about this. think about the basic psychology i've laid out here, which is real and how it happened. think about how moronic it truly is. and how sad, and pathetic.

imagine if someone wanted to look smart, so they started wearing surgical gowns around everywhere. except, again, this is even more dumber and pathetic, because bikers are METH DEALERS. so your retarded group is LARPING AS FUCKING METH DEALERS. YOU. FUCKING. FAT. VIRGIN. RETARD.
>>
troon thread
>>
>>122790010
schizo
>>
>>122790000
>my dying bride
>six feet under
>judas priest
>bethlehem
weird disparate combination
>>
>>122790028
interesting comment, but can you elaborate on it such that you're actually saying something with substance? besides that you're a fat virgin who walks around projecting a tough guy/psycho/unhinged persona to make up for your lack of physical interaction with the opposite sex?
>>
>>122790061
>projection
>>
>>122787977
haha imagine liking things epic cringe
>>
>>122790061
you're so delusional it's unreal. go outside and talk to a human being for once. go to a metal show, you'll meet nice, normal people who have a thing like everyone else. no one is trying to be tough and psycho, what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>122790156
projection isn't substance, tough guy
>>
>>122790166
your head cannon isn't reality
>>
>>122790061
>that you're actually saying something with substance?
and you think you are with your massive projections? lmao
>>
so are you virgin loser wannabee tough guys *actually* denying that 'battlevests' were co-opted from bikers?

are you actually doing that?

are you actually denying that the whole purpose of 'battlevests' is for young men who would never win a fight and couldn't get laid, to be able to LARP as a tough guy?

what a weird coincidence, that the major group of people who wore those exact kinds of vests, even with patches on them, just so happened to be bikers, who are known to be 'scary' and 'tough'.

i guess you have to have a functioning brain to see these obvious threads in reality though?

so yeah lets all deny that there's any element in metal fandom, of trying to walk around exuding toughness. let's all fucking actually be so repugnantly dishonest as to pretend that loud, obnoxious metal riffs, have nothing to do with 'male power fantasy' and dudes screaming and acting like maniacs isn't a major thing in metal.

face it, your chosen fandom are a bunch of LARPers who wish upon a star each night that they could punch a hole in the wall to impress that pretty girl at school, instead of just lifting weights and stop being fat on their own, and stop being into anti-social nonsense like hardcore metal 'music' (the kind of shit people who wear those vests listen to).
>>
>>122788200
>>122788241
I'm a leftists and I still listen to Death in June
>>
>>122790296
this guy has no friends and has never gone outside lol
>>
>>122790296
I don't know about all that anon, I just like to sew and it makes for a great conversation piece. But it's cool if you just want to wear straight from the factory sweatshop too and remain incognito, socializing can be scary.
>>
>>122790296
you sound exhausting to be around
>>
The plain black t shirt snd jeans was a better metalhead uniform than these vests. Its always a long haired guy in a black t shirt giving me the best band tips.
>>
>>122790336
Im hella conservative and I listen to Cancer Bats
>>
>rage baits
>implies acting out on anything in life beneath the bait
state
>>
>>122787914
Metalheads are completely embarrassing. Once they get into their late 20s they listen to music for teenage girls and comment on their videos "I'm a big burly [they're fat] metalhead but I love this teenage girl corporate pop"
>>
>>122787914

It looks like Jew Fag and the Commie Cunts have an opinion of what other people are wearing.
>>
>>122787977

Or being a giant fag and criticizing someone elses clothing choices.
>>
>>122789776

you are a giant fag
>>
>>122790010

So, you think that they should do what you do, which is get fucked up the ass by men?
>>
>>122790296

you're fairly smart but a giant faggot.
>>
>>122790296
this is what happens when you tell a simp wigger one too many times that rap isn't music
>>
>>122788040
straightest ghost fan
>>
Punk style vests look cool, metal vests with 100 patches and autistic symmetry look kind of gay
>>
>>122790296
Based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.