[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ebikevsescooter.jpg (7 KB, 357x141)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
The eternal debate....Which wins?
>>
Literally no debate
>>
>>1990029
Depends on range you need to ride and storage capacity at the end points.

In end electric unicycle wins.
>>
>>1990029
The e-bike in every case. A grown man on a scooter is gayer than having homo sex.
>>
Bike is better. Scooter is the compromise of needs - cost, space etc.
>>
Whenever I see someone on an e-scooter I imagine how long it'll take before they faceplant themselves onto the pavement. Even funnier when they drive on gravel.
>>
>>1990044
There is reason rent services mostly have demand for renting out escoots but not ebicycles.
Invisible Hand of Market settled this question.
>>
>>1990046
Market = cost. Not what's good. They're cheaper to buy, have fewer and simpler parts to maintain, easier to transport in bulk, need less storage, less chance for theft of parts or jail-breaking etc.
>>
>>1990049
>Market = cost. Not what's good
>*People use cars instead of public transit *
Noooo! Market = what is good. Not what's cheaper
>>
Both explode so I win
>>
>>1990029
I hate you E-fags so fucking much. I just try to enjoy my commute on the bike lane, and you monsters zoom near me with those THICC tyres at 80 kmph. I hope goverments will ban these, unlicensed shit. Sincerely, a guy with working legs
>>
>>1990062
Progress is good.
Conversatives are bad.
>>
>>1990029
Bike, obviously. Safer, faster, stronger. Both will end up getting stolen however.
>>
https://youtu.be/z1K_ZajgRyU?si=j9znhLsyzywfcD3M
>>
>>1990105
>illegal e-scooter
He didn't have a loicense for that there e-scooter, eh?
>>
>>1990072
Most of the e-bikes are glorified mopeds with less safety features and there is no regulation since it's just a bicycle in most eyes.
>>
>>1990155
>*zooms past red light*
>>
>>1990105
>scooters
>>
>>1990029
e-bike is more stable, but gets stolen.
e-scooter is less stable, but doesn't get stolen.
>>1990062
go faster faggot. Your legs arent working. Mine work fine, i dont need to use them however.
>>
When using a scooter you have to stand like a woman. Bikes make you either take a civilized sited stance or an ancestral attack one.
>>
E-scooters fucking suck and was such a waste of money
>easier to get stolen
>can be fucking impossible to replace tires on
>hope your roads are GOAT tier or feel every bump
>if batteries die the motor is counter productive

At least a bike has use cases if the battery is dead

>>1990062
What e-bike goes 80kmph?
>>
>>1990029
>>1990033
Unless you need the form factor of the scooter (you need to take it up the stairs, office, bus) get an ebike.
>>
File: owned.png (627 KB, 1095x689)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>The eternal debate....Which wins?
the hobo rocket bike
>>
>>1990043
>A grown man on a scooter is gayer than having homo sex.
You wish you were getting around at your destination as easily with your adventure Xootr that you brought in your carry-on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEA_KpJszas
>>
>>1990029
I use an ebike to get to work without sweating then pedal home for some exercise.
>>
Electric unicycle
Nothing beats electric unicycles
>>
>>1994288
Extremely impractical, only for weird suicidal hipsters
>>
>>1990029
Some ebikes contend with gas powered dirt bikes in speed, suspension, utility. The scooters are convenient little urban transportation devices that you look like a faggot for using unless you're drunk and using a city rental.
The choice is obvious.
>>
>>1990629
>easier to get stolen
That's ebike feature.
Ebike has to be left outside -> it takes about 20 seconds with cordless grinder to repossess the e-bike.
E-scooter has other safety layer called small in size, which means that grinder doesn't do the trick, and you have to attack owner in one way or another, and since nobody gonna go to jail because of stealing a faggot device, they don't do it.
>if batteries die the motor is counter productive
True for direct drive ebikes too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.