[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any tips for sneaking a lil hotheaf on a domestic flight?
>>
I can smell it from here bruh
>>
>>1990691
>Vacuum seal a couple of joints
>clean vacuum plastic bag exterior thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol after you’ve cleaned your hands thoroughly with dish soap and isopropyl
>put in sock on the soles of your feet
>request TSA opt out instead for pat down
>?????
>profit
>>
>>1990691
Go be a pothead somewhere other than my office
>>
>>1990691
grind to dust compress and prison pocket is failsafe, everything else bears risk the more you try to hide it the more trouble you get into
>>
My friend flew with flower in an m&Ms tube. Definitely they could see it on the machine, but they didn't give a fuck. NY

try a vape pen, they never give a shit about those.
>>
>>1990771
They don't give a fuck in Cali either.
>>1990691
Put it in your girl's vag. Does it have to be flower? FPSRussia flew with a load of edibles by finding the regular candies that looked most like them.
>>
>>1990792
>>1990691
Edibles decrease the risk a lot, but there was a case in my state where police stopped someone with edibles and the charges they had the entire weight of the product as if it was weight of dried flower, just like how if they pull up plants, they include as much dirt as possible in the weight of weed. So they had weed drinks with maybe 10mg THC per bottle, but that counted as >3/4 of a pound because of the weight of carbonated water and the bottle. Cops, man.
>>
I fly with edibles all the time, but I only travel between states where it's legal. I keep it in my carry-on because if the plane diverts to a shit hole state, I can just chuck it in the trash before going through security again
>>
>>1990691
They always check your ass but never your urethra, it's the perfect size for a blunt
>>
>>1990691
If I catch you combusting something on my flight I'm letting the flight attendants know. Fire and planes don't mix. Don't be a degenerate and take an edible like a normal person if you're such a pothead you can't go 6 hours without getting high. I didn't bring any on my recent trip and just had a nice good high when I enjoyed the next time at home.
>>
You ever just pocket a few joints before flying halfway across the planet just to see what happens?
Nothing. Nothing happens.
>>
>>1991007
Unless you get caught, then a lot of things happen.
>>
>>1991087
Nobody cares in civilized countries. But I suppose you live in one of those places where they throw you in a dungeon for life for walking through the same room as a poppy seed muffin
>>
>>1991089
I'm a leaf so its completely legal here, but flying halfway across the planet implies you might be going to a shithole country.
Even closer to home, getting caught with weed crossing the border into the states will get you a lifetime ban from the US.
>>
>>1991090
importing illegal substances into a foreign country gets you banned from said country, who would have thought?>>1990691
tsa doesn't care about drugs. they will care about anything that can start a fire
>>
>>1991091
I would have, but apparently you didn't know. >>1991089
>>
>>1990826
I don't plan to smoke it in the plane itself retard
>>
File: 654465354.jpg (33 KB, 505x319)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1990826
>>1991101
>>
>>1990822
>but I only travel between states where it's legal
You could wait until you land in that legal destination and then go to a legal shop and buy some. Legally.
But I guess some people can't bear to be far from their stash. But not addicted. Nope.
>>
>>1990826
>Fire and planes don't mix.
You used to be able to smoke on planes dumbshit
>>
>>1992050
Literally every single product works a little bit differently, I'm not going to experiment with some random garbage that has a totally different concentration when I can just toss a pack of gummies that I'm familiar with into my bag along with my toothpaste and everything else I'd normally use in a day
>>
>>1992053
until realized a sky fire is a bad af idea
>>
>>1991087
They’d probably just ask you to chuck it or give you a ticket honestly
>>
>>1992054
>no no you don't get it i MUST take my own weed to travel or else i get hecking anxious
The absolute state of "not addicted" potheads who "don't really need" to get high
>>
>>1992112
Who said I'm not addicted? I have to rob white grannies every day for my reefer money. If I can't inject an eight ball of primo mexican cartel marihuana every morning I will literally kill someone.
>>
>>1992110
On an international flight like the guy i was replying to said? No fucking way, smuggling drugs across borders is a big deal.
>>
>>1992054
>Literally every single product works a little bit differently, I'm not going to experiment with some random garbage
I know what you're saying. We have Kidd Valley hamburgers here. If I have to travel somewhere with In-N-Out burger joints, I go into withdrawal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.