[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does transportation think of these beauties. I personally like the e-flexer by stena
>>
I live in Greece and work in shipping (not on ships).

While Greek oceangoing shipping is known for operational excellence, deep generational understanding of market dynamics and so on and so forth, the Greek ropax market is the complete opposite: full of fat slimy bastards making bank on government subsidies and corruption, with poorly maintained ships and a history of bad business decisions as most of them have gone bankrupt every time they've tried to enter other areas of shipping.

So I have a dislike for ropaxes because it's an oligopoly leeching off my taxes. Also everything onboard feels second rate. It's just a necessary evil if you want to go to an island with your car, or if it doesn't have an airport. We just tolerate them.
>>
>>1991396
Is that the one between Holyhead and Dublin?
>>
>>1991479
Well i looked it up and it is. It was comfy December 2022 when I rode it. Got hammered with a mate then drove home, kek.
>>
File: 000070ab_medium.jpg (50 KB, 639x426)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1991478
>While Greek oceangoing shipping is known for operational excellence
As our Norwegian bosun was saying "Let's paint the ship well, I don't want it looking rusty like a Greek ship".
I give it that Greek shipowners are good at making money, but they're famous for being stingy and having their ships barely maintained.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.