[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: moo.jpg (53 KB, 560x372)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Oh hey guys, just going to walk my herd down this here road a few miles. You don't mind waiting, right?
>>
>>1994401
I don't. Go right ahead.
>>
File: haveyouherdthegoodnews.jpg (306 KB, 1000x723)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>1994416
Mighty kind of ya.
>>
>>1994401
Just mooove on by, I'm gonna take some pics cos my friends are udderly crazy for bovine bamboozlers.
>>
I don't mind. Cows are based and I'm not in a rush, being on a mountain road and all.
>>
Cows are chads, I wouldn’t mooove to an area with cows if I was going to complain the cows were sometimes in the way.
>>
Farmers, racnhers, etc., get a pass. They feed us.
>>
File: Tt.jpg (1.33 MB, 1079x1575)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Utmost respect for all farmers and shepherds, always try to keep out of the way and wait for their signal to safely pass, not like this douche that posted on komoot a picture of this fine shepherd's bside. Would have fucking slapped him, comment on the photo was also implicitly lewd.
>>
File: threefriends.jpg (3.23 MB, 3037x1474)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
>>1994401
>>1994419
Hors!
>>
File: 1000005542.jpg (34 KB, 680x675)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I wouldn't raise a hoof about it
>>
*snatches one cow in the chaos*
>>
>>1994624

Couldnit he have just kept his tiny horse even though they were losing the farm?

I mean, it fit in a box and all , he could have kept it under his bad
>>
>>1994401
>revs
>scares all the cattle
>road clear, farmer seething
>>
>>1994401
They are you roads more than anyone else's, local resident. Thank you for letting my parasitic ass use them at all. Maybe I'll use this as a lesson to not pointlessly travel through land I don't own to other things I don't own, at the expense of everyone's time, resources, and the surface of the earth.
>>
>>1994621
>Would have fucking slapped him, comment on the photo was also implicitly lewd.
He was Kiwi?
>>
>>1994401
Thank you for your service.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.