[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711775885559673.jpg (89 KB, 1120x1280)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Biden's FBI is attacking free speech. They recently harassed a lady over a Facebook posting referring to Israel as "Israhell"
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/30/agent-says-fbi-interrogates-americans-about-social/
Agent says FBI interrogates Americans about social media posts ‘every day, all day long'

FBI agents recently told an Oklahoma woman, confronted at her door, that the bureau sends agents to question Americans about their social media posts “all day long” in an “effort to keep everybody safe.”

Stillwater resident Rolla Abdeljawad took a video of her conversation, later posted on X by her attorney Hassan Shibly, with the agents, who arrived at her home last week.

The video shows them telling her that Facebook submitted screenshots of her posts to the agency.

Ms. Abdeljawad told them she didn’t want to speak to them without her lawyer and demanded they show their FBI credentials, but they refused.

She later wrote on Facebook that she confirmed with local police that the men who appeared at her home were indeed FBI agents, reported Fox News.

“Facebook gave us a couple of screenshots of your account,” one agent said in the video.

Ms. Abdeljawad responded, “So we no longer live in a free country, and we can’t say what we want?”

“No, we totally do,” the other agent replied. “That’s why we’re not here to arrest you or anything. We do this every day, all day long. It’s just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will.”

The woman then responded, “All I’ve done is exercise my right as an American citizen on a public social media platform with my personal opinions.”

The FBI defended its actions, saying “Every day, the FBI engages with members of the public in furtherance of our mission, which is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. We can never open an investigation based solely on First Amendment-protected activity.
>>
“The FBI is committed to ensuring our activities are conducted with a valid law enforcement or national security purpose, and uphold the constitutional rights of all Americans.”

Although the agents didn’t specify what Ms. Abdeljawad said on the internet to warrant their visit, she did post statements recently discussing her exasperation with the Hamas-Israel war. In one post, she called Israel “Israhell.”

“Israhelli terrorist filth,” she wrote. “They think Ramadan is a weakness for Muslims not realizing Ramadan is the strength. #FreePalestine May Allah destroy every single despicable zionist, their supporters and backers. Ameen.”

Her page was public, so the FBI could have seen her posts without getting screenshots from Facebook

Last week, she warned fellow Muslims and others supporting Palestinians to be careful about the federal government surveilling them.

“Don’t fall for their games. Our community is being watched & they are just waiting for any reason to round us up,” she wrote.” If you’re Muslim and/or pro-pal consider all your media accounts, Google searches, mail, messenger, local mosques & political events monitored. #NYC #usa #PoliceState #FreePalestine.”

Meta, Facebook’s parent company, has a policy to give law enforcement Facebook data following a court order, subpoena, search warrant or emergency involving “imminent harm to a child or risk of death or serious physical injury to any person.”

However, Ms. Abdeljawad posted that her attorney thinks the FBI didn’t receive the screenshots from Facebook.

“Rather, it seems like a fishing expedition,” she wrote. “I do not fear them. My only concern as, I told the cop is that, someone in my state will do something or that they would and then use my posts in a malicious attempt to ‘smear’ me. Just *remember, I am a Muslim, an obligated protector of creation. I enjoin what is good and forbid what is wrong
>>
>>1283601
>post “Israhelli terrorist filth" online
>Get FBI party vanned
>Biden's America
Hold up, I just heard a knock at my door
>>
Idk why democrats hate free speech so much, I guess it's just part of being the pro-autocrat party
>>
>>1283600
I hate Trump so much it's unreal
>>
>>1283600
MOONIE MOONIE MOONIE MOONIE
>>
>>1283626
Everyone knows already: >>1282276
>>
Inshallah Biden will fall
>>
>>1283616
The racist DemoKKKrats are only in favor of state approved speech.
>>
>>1283716
you're the antisemite, mr rape kids. you'd have loved the kkk
>>
http://files.catbox.moe/ax9efj.pdf
>>
>>1283600
Leave it to democrats to throw us into a dystopic orwellian hellscape
>>
>>1283913
>us
>>
>>1283916
Yes, us Americans, Gupta Mupdoo Masala
>>
>>1283827
>tries to post pics on a text board
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>1283936
Pics? That a pdf virus faggot.
>>
>>1283947
go back
>>
>>1283720
Defending jew rapists is not surprising coming from the racist DemoKKKrat party.
>>
>>1283936
>Hello sarr! Do not redeem gift card, sarr!
That's a PDF you retard

And judging by it's content it was probably posted by you or one of your friends.
>>
>>1283626
Vote for Trump so you can hate him even more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.