[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712182673789088.jpg (28 KB, 550x436)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
House republicans discover that the replacement for Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma (the one whom Biden got fired while VP) immediately removed Mykola Zlochevsky from the wanted list and dropped all charges against him.

Biden was *literally* responsible for firing the Ukrainian guy investigating a corrupt oligarch and replacing him with a crony.

Also, hunters business partner confirms under oath that Joe Biden was promised 10% of a Chinese business deal
https://www.stateofunion.org/2024/04/03/impeachment-witness-confirms-joe-biden-is-the-big-guy-in-china-deal/
Impeachment Witness Confirms Joe Biden Is The ‘Big Guy’ In China Deal

The recent testimony by former Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski suggests that Joe Biden may have lied about his involvement in his family’s business dealings.

The House Oversight Committee is currently investigating whether Biden should be impeached for influence peddling.

Bobulinski stated that Biden is the “big guy,” as referenced in text messages regarding illegal financial deals, potentially implicating him in corruption.

“Joe Biden was opposed to corruption,” Democrat congressman Jamie Raskin stated.

“Really? So opposed, he leveraged a billion dollars of American tax money to fire the prosecutor in Ukraine who was investigating Zlochevsky [Mykola Zlochevsky] at Burisma, the company Hunter Biden sat on the board of?” Rep. Jim Jordan asked.

“And the prosecutor who replaced [him] … took [Zlochevsky] off the wanted list and dropped the charges,” Jordan added.

“Mr. Bobulinski, who is the big guy?” Jordan asked.

“Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said.

“Are you sure?” Jordan asked.

“I am 1000% sure.. and there are other text messages that back that up,” Bobulinski said.
>>
“Because,” Jordan said, “when Hunter Biden did his deposition under oath, he said ‘I don’t know who it is,’ even though he was copied on an email that said ‘H will hold 10 percent for the big guy’. You sure … the big guy is Joe Biden?”

“A thousand percent,” Bobulinski said. “And there’s other text messages that … back that up”
>>
>>1284567
>House republicans discover that the replacement for Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma (the one whom Biden got fired while VP) immediately removed Mykola Zlochevsky from the wanted list and dropped all charges against him.
Proof: https://www.kyivpost.com/post/10044
Activists cry foul as courts, prosecutors clear Zlochevsky
The club of top officials of fugitive ex-President Viktor Yanukovych’s regime who have successfully avoided prosecution has a new member. Ex-Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky was cleared of corruptio

by Alyona Zhuk | January 19, 2017, 9:28 pm
>>
>>1284569
Kek this is fucking hilarious
Biden literally got a prosecutor fired and replaced him with someone who dropped all charges against burismas oligarch
https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/396015.html

Go ahead, read all the articles from 2017 yourself https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lutsenko+charges+dropped+Zlochevsky&df=2015-04-03..2017-04-04
>>
>>1284567
they're finally gonna stop hunter biden from being president, I can feel it
>>
>>1284567
>https://www.stateofunion.org/
Not a valid news source
>>
>>1284567
>>1284570
>Biden literally got a prosecutor fired and replaced him with someone who dropped all charges against burismas oligarch
I'm not quite sure what to say about this, let me send an email off to my boss, chud, and once I get a proper response approved you'll hear back from me
>>
>>1284576
No one believes it because it was debunked in 2019
>>
This reeks of desperation. trump lost, get over it.
>>
>>1284577
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lutsenko+charges+dropped+Zlochevsky&df=2015-04-03..2017-04-04

It was proven in 2017. Biden fired someone and replaced him with a crony to protect an oligarch.

Biden's crony dropped all charges against the ukrainian oligarch.

This is an indisputable fact
>>
>>1284567
So who did the Republicans get this intel from? The Russians or Chinese.
>>
>>1284578
Blasphemy. Trump never loses
>>
>>1284584
Apparently it was widely reported in contemporary news publications in 2017, within a year of VP Biden doing this
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
wow! now I'm definitely not going to vote for hunter biden in the 2024 american presidential election!
>>
>>1284591
>Libs unironically believe hunter biden is on the ballot
Is this like when they thought jussie smollet was telling the truth?
>>
>>1284567
so why wouldnt Shokin aid the UK investigation into Burisma? do you think it had to do with the fact that Shokin had shelved his own investigation into the matter?

why did the rest of the EU want Shokin removed?
>>
republicans love doing being mouthpieces for russian oligarchs
>>
>>1284567
>Biden was *literally* responsible for firing the Ukrainian guy investigating a corrupt oligarch and replacing him with a crony.
This is so complicated and boring. I like my corruption more vanilla, like a dumbass ex-president refusing to turn over classified documents, using illegal means to pay off a pr0n star for sex, inciting a riot in the capitol, bullying a state governor for votes he didn't have...shit like that.
>>
>>1284591
Or Joe, for that matter
>>
>>1284597
I just filled out my Democrats Still Mad about Trump After a Decade BINGO card.
What did I win? Another DailyMail article.
>>
>>1284596
>doing being
is english difficult for you? or is it like a second language for you?
>>
>>1284590
So the Russians and it's a nothing burger.
>>
>>1284567

The only person stupider than OP is James Com(a)er.
2 MOR WEEKS!!1
>>
>>1284570
>https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lutsenko+charges+dropped+Zlochevsky&df=2015-04-03..2017-04-04
Well damn
>>
>>1284667
retard samefag
>>
>>1284672
So the timeline of events is:
>Zlochevsky is under investigation for corruption by shokin
>Zlochevsky hires hunter to help make it go away
>Joe coerces Ukraine into firing shokin
>Lutsenko, shokins replacement, drops all charges against Zlochevsky
Interesting...
>>
>>1284680
Chud headcanon is so wild
>>
>>1284685
Those are objective, documented historical facts anon.

Feel free to prove otherwise
>>
>>1284686
Poor russia, why won't hunter and his penis just let them do corruption
>>
>>1284692
How is it Russias fault that joe Biden is demonstrably corrupt?

You dnc shills are getting more crazed every day
>>
>>1284747
stop being salty at the obama administration for cracking down on russian corruption in ukraine
>>
>>1284680
>Zlochevsky is under investigation for corruption by shokin
>Zlochevsky hires hunter to help make it go away
Already wrong.
>>
Republicunts still whining about Bursima being really really real, so for real you guys. Its super real and proof that Biden did the corruptions.
Trump couldn't do anything about it during the presidency for reasons, it only became relevant when Biden became the presidential candidate again.
For really real. This is super real and all the libs who deny it are fakey fake fake. For real.
>>
>>1284680
Who cares I can't believe chuds are still whining about this. So Biden saved some Ukrainian oligarch from some minor criminal charges, who cares
>>
>>1284762
The theory that a sitting US VP has the power to fire officials in other countries was always retarded from the outset. It doesn't make any sense to anyone who went to high school.
>>
>>1284755
You have to give up, anon. Their conspiracy theory is set in stone. No amount of facts will ever get them to budge.

>>1284762
The primary issue with the chud cope is that Shokin was never investigating Burisma or Zlochevsky. The investigation was dormant during the time of his tenure. The only evidence that Shokin was ever investigating Burisma and Zlochevsky is a statement put out by Shokin claiming that he was fired for investigating Burisma, despite Shokin's corruption and refusal to investigate Ukrainian businessmen being the actual reason. And like this guy said >>1284766 the idea that a U.S. VP can unilaterally decide he wants to fire a foreign official and has the power to withhold aid to do so is pants-on-head retarded just on its face.
>>
>>1284786
>>1284766
>DNC shills desperately ignoring the fact that Biden is on video bragging about getting shokin fired
>DNC shills even more scared over the fact that the lutsenko, biden's replacement for shokin, dropped all charges against Mykola Zlochevsky a year later.
It was never about battling corruption. Joe Biden was part of the corruption
>>
>>1284790
>DNC shills desperately ignoring the fact that Biden is on video bragging about getting shokin fired
Biden bragging about the firing has nothing to do with whether or not he had the unilateral power to do so with zero approval or coordination with the state department. What you've just brought up is a complete non-sequitur.

>DNC shills even more scared over the fact that the lutsenko, biden's replacement for shokin, dropped all charges against Mykola Zlochevsky a year later.
More conspiracy brain. People have charges dropped against them all the time for dozens of reasons. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the charges being dropped were done for a corrupt or illegal reason or is your evidence just "HMMM ISNT THAT A COINCIDENCE??". Also, Lutsenko isn't "Biden's replacement". Lutsenko was elected by the Ukrainian parliament you dipshit. You gonna tell us next that Biden controls the entire parliament as well?
>>
>>1284790
It's over.
He already got away with it. He's never going to be impeached because not a single democrat will vote against The Party. They won't even admit that Joe abusing his office to benefit his son is illegal, they probably would still argue around it even if Joe was the one who got paid directly
>>
>>1284795
>People have charges dropped against them all the time for dozens of reasons
In this case it's because the prosecutor who replaced shokin at biden's demands for some reason decided to throw out all charges.
>>
>>1284799
>In this case it's because the prosecutor who replaced Shokin at Biden's demands
Wrong already. Biden never demanded Lutsenko be appointed. Biden has nothing to do with the Ukrainian parliament and their decision making.

>for some reason decided to throw out all charges.
So if you have no clue what the reason is that his charges were dropped where does this conspiracy come from that Lutsenko dropped the charged to help the Bidens? I have no clue why I'm asking. I promised myself I wouldn't dive down the /pol/ schizo rabbit hole on this issue again.
>>
>>1284802
>Mykola Zlochevsky under investigation
>Mykola Zlochevsky hires hunter Biden
>Joe Biden pressures Ukraine to fire the guy investigating Mykola Zlochevsky
>Guy who replaces him drops all charges against Mykola Zlochevsky within a year
So many coincidences
>>
>>1284819
why would it be a coincidence that you're shilling for russia, that's your job
>>
>>1284820
Are you implying Joe did this at Russias behest?
Liberal headcanon is wild
>>
>>1284821
that would be pretty ridiculous, after all joe biden, in following us policy, was harming russia's efforts to inundate ukraine with corruption. i'm glad we agree
>>
>>1284820
>#include <shillib.h>
>#include <dnc.h>
>void main(){
>if (joe_biden.iscorrupt()) { blame_russia(); }
>}
>>
>>1284795
How do you explain the person who replaced shokin removing the Burisma oligarch from the wanted list and dropped all charges against him?

That's literally why the dude hired hunter Biden, and because of Joe biden's actions, it happened.

How do you explain that?
>>
>>1284828
how do you explain being assigned shill duty on the deadest board
>>
>>1284830
Lol you can't explain it then.
Thanks for playing, retard, better luck next time
>>
>>1284831
>explain why i keep repeating debunked russian propaganda
>>
>>1284796
Let us know when you find one shred of proof your conspiracy theory is real.
>>
>>1284819
Yeah, you're just really displaying with perfect accuracy why conspiracy brain is so dangerous. You don't have any actual evidence to back up your opinions its just all tangentially related events and facts weaved together to create a narrative. You have zero evidence to support the notion that Zlochevsky's charges were dropped to serve Biden - therefore you fill in your gaps of knowledge with coincidence. Its how children process the world.

>>1284828
>How do you explain the person who replaced shokin removing the Burisma oligarch from the wanted list and dropped all charges against him?
Its my understanding that Zlochevsky was never formally charged prior to 2018. He was put on a wanted list for corruption and a bunch of his assets froze. When the case closed in 2017 they declined to file charges against him so there weren't any charges to drop. Since then he's fled, the decision to close the case has been annulled and he's no pleaded guilty to a bribery case started in 2020. The idea that there was this big credible case with charges filed against him that Lutsenko dropped is false.

>That's literally why the dude hired hunter Biden, and because of Joe biden's actions, it happened.
Well, no. Viktor Pshonka first investigated Burisma in 2012 concerning allegations from 2010-2012. Burisma hired Hunter in 2014. Viktor Shokin, the fired prosecutor, wasn't appointed until 2015. The investigation into Burisma was never about protecting Hunter Biden - he wasn't hired until several years after the initial investigation began. If you pivoted to say Joe fired Shokin to protect Burisma then that also makes no sense because Shokin was never investigating Burisma. The investigation was completely dormant 2015-2016 and Joe Biden wasn't even the point man in Ukraine until Yanukovych fled in 2015. The timeline for the conspiracy you're bought into doesn't line up.
>>
>>1284833
>>1284833
>one shred of proof
1) Zlochevsky hired hunter to make the investigation led by shokin go away
2) Joe Biden bragged about getting shokin fired
3) the guy who replaced shokin dropped all charges against Zlochevsky and removed him from the wanted list.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lutsenko+charges+dropped+Zlochevsky&df=2015-04-03..2017-04-04
>>
>>1284847
see >>1284837
and don't read it and keep spewing decade old propaganda
>>
>>1284847
>Zlochevsky hired hunter to make the investigation led by shokin go away
You can't provide a single shred of evidence of this.

>Joe Biden bragged about getting shokin fired
Non-sequitur. Its irrelevant to the claim. Biden bragging has nothing to do with whether or not he had the power to unilaterally fire foreign officials or withhold congressional approved aid. I can brag about shooting someone - that is irrelevant to whether or not the shooting was in self-defense. This is simple prop logic.

>the guy who replaced shokin dropped all charges against Zlochevsky and removed him from the wanted list.
False. The guy who replaced Shokin concluded the investigation declining to charge. Additionally, even if there were charges to drop you can't provide a single evidence that the decision to drop was improper. You rely on coincidence and narrative building because you have no evidence.
>>
>>1284849
>The guy who replaced Shokin concluded the investigation declining to charge
Lmao that's exactly what I said. he dropped all charges against Zlochevsky and removed him from the wanted list.
>>
thanks obama!
>>
>>1284849
>the guy who replaced shokin dropped all charges against Zlochevsky and removed him from the wanted list.
>False. The guy who replaced Shokin concluded the investigation declining to charge.
Lmfao! The cope you must be experiencing to split such a fine hair lmao!
>>
>>1284856
is russia winning
>>
>>1284857
See >>1284825
>>
>>1284857
Obviously they are. Why keep asking?
>>
>>1284786
But Biden is on camera claiming he got the guy fired.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4820105/user-clip-biden-tells-story-ukraine-prosecutor-fired
>>
>>1285164
I understand you're used to Trump retardedly admitting to crimes constantly on video, but this isn't the same thing.
Keep banging those rocks together, eventually you'll figure it out retard
>>
>>1285164
How many times do you need to be told the VP doesn't have the power to fire the guy? Where is the disconnect in your brain?
>>
>>1285164
Not just that
There is also the fact that the guy who replaced him literally dropped all charges against Mykola Zlochevsky and removed him from the wanted list.

This causes Democrat cope at levels that shouldn't even be possible

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.