[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kid rock hat.png (947 KB, 1471x827)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-laura-ingraham-kid-rock-budweiser-hat_n_660fa6c0e4b083254eabaedf

Kid Rock has made Budweiser part of his style again roughly one year after he shared a video of himself shooting cans of Bud Light amid conservative backlash to the brand’s partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The Trump-supporting rapper, in a Fox News appearance on Thursday, rocked a “This Bud’s For You” hat before host Laura Ingraham pointed to his headwear.

“Oh, shit,” said Kid Rock as he took the hat off and looked at it.

Ingraham asked the rapper if he’s “lightened up” on the drink.

“This is a cool hat,” replied Kid Rock, adding that he didn’t know what hat he was wearing in the interview.

He continued, “We got bigger targets. I mean, when you look at what, Planet Fitness? Like what are they doing? Like, Ben and Jerry’s? I don’t want to put any targets on people’s back. Target?”

Kid Rock joined a number of other right-wing critics who claimed to boycott Bud Light amid a controversy that saw a massive drop in the drink’s sales and hundreds of layoffs at Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light’s parent company.

The rapper’s boycott seemingly didn’t last long, as he was caught on camera drinking Bud Light at a Nashville bar in August.

His own bar in the Music City — Kid Rock’s Big Ass Honky Tonk & Rock ‘n’ Roll Steakhouse — still kept the drink on the menu months after his shooting video, as well, according to reports by CNN and Newsweek.

He told Tucker Carlson in December that it was a wrap on his boycott, adding that he thinks Anheuser-Busch “got the message.”
>>
>>1284812

Kid Rock, who revealed a drink in his hand during his interview with Ingraham, said he talked to “dudes from Bud Light or Anheuser-Busch.”

“Man, they messed up. It’s too bad they just won’t say it, like, ‘Hey, we messed up a little bit,’ you know, whatever, but that’s how they’re cut,” he said.

“And you know, I got my answer. I don’t wanna hurt people’s jobs and stuff like that when they don’t have any dog in the fight, but there’s a whole lot more companies we should be going after for sure.”
>>
This is a story 4 months old.
>>
RAWRG IM ANGRY
>>
>>1284812
>adding that he didn’t know what hat he was wearing in the interview.
So is he just like drunk/drugged out permanently or is he just a retard?
>>
>>1284812
Here's the thing faggots don't understand: No one ever gave a shit about what Kid Rock said like ever.
If he's on the side of good decent people boycotting tranny fluid, that's fine and the star voice was appreciated.
If he's now pushing for consuming tranny juice (likely thanks to a paycheck), he can fuck off along with the troon piss brewers.
>>
Blows my mind that anyone gives a shit what this poser has to say. He couldn't make it as an urban rapper, so he tried rock and sucked at that, then he tried country and still sucks at that. He just panders to whoever will give him money/fame, all the while coming from wealth. Fuck this guy. Just a spoiled rich white kid with no talent trying to act hard.
>>
>>1285132
His fanbase is entirely MAGAts at this point.
>>
>>1285134
Do they even have political convictions anymore? It seems like all they want is to upset people using half-baked politics, like a political version of HBC. They don't have any cause except to upset everyone around them.
>>
>>1285143
If they ever did they forgot about them. They are too busy doing things like making up conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden's penis and outraging themselves over library books and drag shows.
>>
>>1285144
I don't think anyone cares about dragfags unless there so happens to be a weird event where convicted chomo dragfags read books to children for some weird and unexplainable reason (actually everyone knows it's because 100% of chomos are LGBTQ) since faggots dressed like female clowns and books aren't really synonymous.
>>
>>1285154
There's the brain worms we're talking about
>>
>>1285171
I don't put my dick in poop, so I have no worms.
>>
>>1285176
I don't think you put your dick in anything. Maybe that's your problem.
>>
>>1285143
They just want to be in power, and will say anything to seize it.
Case in point, crime and immigration.
Look at the spike in articles about it after Biden took office, as opposed to when Trump was there, even though both were higher under Trump.
>>
>>1285185
I put my dick in a box.
>>
>>1285357
It's detachable?
>>
>>1285414
I'm not trans.
But official thread music is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
>>
>>1284812
Why do people insist on defending this absolutely bullshit pisswater fucktrash "beer"? It's like America is telling the world we're a bunch of low ABV loving wimps who drink rice water at 3.5%.
Fuck Bud Light and fuck anyone who likes it, drinks it, or endorses it. And who gives a fuck what Kid Rock thinks anyway? He sucks and so does his music. Drink better beers.
>>
>>1285421
When the boycott was happening, I didn't defend the merits of Bud Light. It, like all major American beers, is absolute garbage. My point of contention with the boycott is that people boycotted it for stupid culture war reasons rather than because it is terrible beer. Like, if Anheuser-Busch never did that marketing campaign with Dylan Mulvaney, the people who boycotted would still be perfectly fine with consuming pisswater.
>>
>>1285458
>Culture war!!!
He said the fucking line.
>>
>>1285458
Yeah, true. I could care less about that Dylan idiot. Kek, I remember he/she came out a few months back and said in an interview that Bud Light didn't even support them during all of the backlash. Just fucked off after the sponsorship. So they were saying it wasn't even worth it in the end. Classic corporate ducking.
I'm glad less people drink Bud Light even if it is for stupid culture war reasons.
>>1285551
It's damn near ubiquitous now, as much as that absolutely sucks
>>
>>1285414
DETACHABLE PENIS
>>
What does Joe Dirt have to say about it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.