[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: they voted for this.jpg (102 KB, 648x960)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-news/migrants-thank-biden-for-letting-them-in-as-us-border-patrols-san-diego-processing-centers-reach-eye-popping-245-capacity/

SAN DIEGO, California — The US Border Patrol has more than twice as many migrants as they can hold in the San Diego area of the southern border — and immigrants there were thanking President Biden for letting them in.

The agency’s processing centers in the region are 245% capacity, as 1,812 migrants were being detained as of Friday in facilities normally meant to hold 750, according to agency data exclusively obtained by The Post.

With the influx — and the fact that migrants can only be held 72 hours — there’s been more than 125,000 migrants released onto the streets of San Diego since September.

Migrants who were exiting Border Patrol buses this week told The Post they were from a diverse array of countries — from China, India and Egypt to Jordan, Mauritania and Colombia.

“Thank you America, thank you American president,” a migrant from India said after being dropped off by Border Patrol and allowed to enter the US.

With so many people coming, there’s concern among the rank-and-file Border Patrol agents that the agency is not able to properly vet everyone before releasing them into the country with court dates
>>
“You have to keep in mind that we only know what we have in our databases, but when they’re coming from other countries if the United States doesn’t have cooperation we don’t know what their background is in their country,” National Border Patrol Council President for the San Diego sector Manny Bayon told The Post.

In San Ysidro, which is part of the San Diego sector, border agents arrested and released an Afghan national on the terror watchlist in March 2023.

The FBI notified Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) that he was a suspected member of the US-designated foreign terror group Hezb-e-Islami almost a year later.

“It’s affecting morale very much so because obviously we took an oath to defend the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic. There’s no consequences for anyone coming to the United States now,” Bayon said of the mass releases and the inability to properly vet them.

While San Diego experiences and uptick in crossings, traffic has slowed in other areas of the border. In Texas, Border Patrol processing facilities are under capacity as the state continues to erect more razor wire and fencing to deter illegal crossings.

San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told The Post that California’s status as a sanctuary state, combined with the federal government authorizing mass releases into the community is attracting more and more migrants to cross into the area.

“People are entering illegally, we are not enforcing our laws,” Desmond said.
>>
>>1286677
I'M OUTRAGED!!1 THEY OUGHT TO APOLOGIZE!!11
>>
>>1286679
Cuckfornians will never expect an apology no matter how much anal penetration they take. I will not live in ze pods, I will not eat bug sandwiches, I will not take boosters or any concocted hell vials, or pay $4/gallon for gas or whatever the current agenda of the month is. Give me death everytime.
>>
>>1286679
Did Biden say "You're welcome"? It's rude for him not to.
>>
>>1286687
A nice cozy warm pod, with some soy milk on soy cereal, (not dried insects) and an ai gf isn't so bad.
We boomers took it all and we left you a little at least. Now get vaxxed, as thes pods are very crowded and I don't want yu spreading your ******er(flavor of the generation) germs on my very old body when you go out in public. Better yet, just stay all day in your pod 24/7 and we'll include a shitter, water supply and a soy feeder tube
>>
>>1286699
I forgot to address the article.
These migrants will create a booming economy as they are needed because all this robot labor is sci-fi, and we need them to farm the soy and process it, for the pods, and we need labor to remove the bodies from the pods, and to add the bodies to the vats of shit from the pods and keep the vats fermenting to use as fertilizer to grow the soy.

This is very green and brown and sustainable.
>>
>>1286700
aka soylent brown
>>
Looks like a comfy place to an hero
>>
What is the weight capacity of those pods? Asking for a friend who fucks fatties

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.