[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rock.jpg (51 KB, 600x525)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Only 2 years ago it was 20 percent. Most of it is the Bisexual/something else category. We all know its complete bullshit but who wants to risk losing their jobs over something so retarded?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/us/gen-z-adults-lgbtq-identity-reaj

Nearly a third, or 28%, of Gen Z adults in the United States identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer, a larger share than older generations, according to a new report by PRRI, a nonprofit that conducts research on religion, values and public policy.

The report, titled “A political and cultural glimpse into America’s future,” sought to highlight the cultural and political views of Gen Z adults, compared with older Americans.

Researchers surveyed more than 6,600 people ages 13 to over 65, with oversamples of Gen Z adults and teens between August 21 to September 15, 2023.

The report found about 16% of Millennials and 7% of Baby Boomers identify as LGBTQ. But among Gen Z adults ages 18–25, 72% identified as straight, 15% as bisexual, 5% as gay or lesbian and 8% as “something else,” according to the report.

About 20% of Americans are Gen Z, according to PRRI.

When asked about their political ideology, the report found 43% of Gen Z adults identified as liberal – a larger share than all other generational groups.

Thirty-nine percent of Millennials, 25% of Gen X adults, and 25% of Baby Boomers identified as liberal, according to PRRI.
>>
The report also found Gen Z adults and Millennials are less likely than other generational groups to list their party affiliation as Republican.

Overall, about a third of American adults identified as Republican, Independent or Democrat.

But in the case of Gen Z adults, the report found 21% identified their party affiliation as Republican, 30% as Independent, 36% as Democrat and 13% identified as other.

Gen Z non-White adults and women had the smallest share of people who identified as Republican with 15% and 18% respectively, PRRI found.

Participants were also asked about generational change and their views of the future.

Fifty-eight percent of Gen Z adults agreed with the statement, “We won’t be able to solve the country’s big problems until the older generation no longer holds power,” compared to 43% of all respondents.

The share of respondents who agreed with the same statement decreased by each older generation, with 54% Millennials, 40% of Gen X, 33% of Baby Boomers and 26% of Silent Generation, PRRI found.
>>
100% of 28% of Gen Z are LGBTQ
>>
This isn't new, everyone is a bit bisexual. Look up the Kinsey scale, you massive faggot
>>
>>1287984
Looked at the study. There are 2% more fags and 8% "something else" like pans ( most likely female bisexual dog fuckers) and bisexual women. This aligns with the amount of females leaning "liberal" or progressive totalitarian in the survey as well.
Meaning modernity is the sexual degradation of women.
>Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
I thought the right wingers were supposed to be the CUHDs in league with corporations and stuff.
What happened trans sisters?
>Among white Americans, belief in a gender binary went from 60% in 2021 to 66% in 2023. Similarly, the share of Black Americans who agree with this view went from 65% to 70%. For AAPI Americans, we only have numbers for 2023, but they are less likely than all other racial groups to believe there are only two genders, with just more than half believing this idea (53%).
Hahaha. Fags are getting BTFO and in the future only women will be LGBT retards. At that point everyone will remember why women were not historically (histronically) able to vote.
>>
>>1287990
Its going to be so funny seeing these roasties get massive baby fever in 10 years time, but end up being to old to have any kids cause their eggs are dried up. Hope the disney vacations were worth it, sis
>>
>>1287997
There's this thing called adoption...
>>
>>1287997
Just like Gen X's loser femcels who worked on their careers, fucked dogs, and became purely cock slots.
Man I love that about my generation's women in some ways, but it probably isn't healthy for them.
>>
>>1287999
Adoption doesn't fill this gap. If you've ever seen the way a parent reacts to their biological child dying vs their adopted child. It's night and day. It's why adopted and foster care kids are terrible. The system doesn't help, but Adoption isn't the same.
>>
>>1287999
The thing homosexual men use to get boys to molest?
You do know that doesn't fill the biological urge for women completely, right?
>>
>>1288004
I too love talking confidently about things I know nothing about! We're the smartest people in any room.
>>
>>1288007
So it seems.
>>
>>1288006
How in the fuck would you know? Did you read it in the New York Post or the Daily Mail?
>>
>>1288012
Yes, actually. DailyMail is the number one source of news on the planet.
That and most homos are chomos since most homos were sexually abused (whether they believe they were or not) by homos at an early age.
>>
>>1288016
I guess you ought to know
>>
>>1287984
>We all know its complete bullshit but who wants to risk losing their jobs over something so retarded?
How is it bullshit? I'm a bifag, I just like cock too
>>
>>1288017
>You are gay
>That is bad
I agree that being gay should still be an insult because fags are the second most disgusting creatures on the planet.
>>
>>1288016
>DailyMail is the number one source of news on the planet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you over 50 by chance?
>>
>>1288019
Fuck off, dyke.
>>
>>1288022
Do you have a problem with DailyMail supremacists?
That's awfully DailyMailphobic of you.
>>
>>1288020
They're glad you're disgusted and look forward to disgusting you even more in the future.
>>
>>1288025
Well, that's definitely true of flamboyant ones for sure.
>>
>>1288024
Fuck off Piers
>>
>>1288027
Isn't Piers Morgan one of yours?
>>
>>1288031
Piers Morgan was the Editor in Chief of The Daily Mail Online from 2014-2021
>>
>>1287984
Every girl becomes bi when she gets drunk
>>
>>1288032
But it's 2024 and Piers is a tranny.
>>
>>1288034
You probably are him.
>>
>>1288037
But I am not a tranny.
>>
>>1288007
Cope harder. Live for more than 15 years and you get opinions based on experiences not YouTube and podcasts.
Adopted children are loved less.
>>
>>1287984
have you ever looked into these stats? %fag and % lesbian haven't changed in decades. % lesbian isn't even 2 times the number of % trannies. over 2/3rds of all LGBT American adults are "bisexual women" and in the US the vast majority of bisexual women exclusively date and marry men.
its basically just girls who will make out with other girls for male attention
>>
>>1288065
No, LGBTQueers have never looked into these stats.
>>
>>1288068
kek.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/611864/lgbtq-identification.aspx
>>
>>1287985
>"We won’t be able to solve the country’s big problems until the older generation no longer holds power"
They're unironically right on that one. Nothing in this country will improve as long as it's run by out of touch, rich boomers who have no concept of modern times or the struggles people in the real world are facing.
>>
>>1288071
For those who won't click the link
>Bisexual adults make up the largest proportion of the LGBTQ+ population

Total LGBTQ+
Women 8.5
Lesbian 2.0
Gay (female) 0.3
Bisexual 5.7
Trans .5
Other .3

Men 4.7
Lesbian (male) (.1)
Gay 2.1
Bisexual 2.1
Trans .3
Other .1

Chomos
LGBTQ 100%

It's pretty clear women think getting drunk and making out with a girl for male attention means they're LGBTQ.
>>
>>1288078
Interesting. 2% of women are dykes.
and 6% are a combination of cock slots and dog fuckers. 5.7% of women will make out with a girl at a party.
.1% of males are goat fuckers, and 2.1% of men have a serious sex addiction where they'll fuck any hole on anyone.
>>
>>1288078
me and my cousins sucked each others cock when we were under 22, but we never kissed,
We are incels, but stopped when we got older because it's gross.
So would i have been included in the 25%?
>>
>>1287988
>look at my pedo research! it's normal
>>
>>1288102
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1288101
Nice. But this is all about "identifying". So the question is, "Are you a faggot?"
That's why these LGBTQ surveys are filled with women who get drunk and make out with other women at parties.
So, anon, are you a faggot? 'Cause that shit sounds hella gay to me.
>>
Based. Reject modernity. Return to tradition. Levantine mores have been a bane on western culture.
>>
>>1288078
People don't make out with people for attention. And if you think you do, you don't, and might need to talk to a counsellor.
>>
>>1288154
>Return to tradition
Having sex with other men in secret on fishing trips and catholic church getaways instead of being open?
>>
>>1287984
This is fake news
>>
>>1288174
>>1288107
>>1288102
>>1288078
Heteronormativity is crumbling and the chuds are afraid.
>>
>>1288198
Kinsey is burning in hell. if that upsets you kys
>>
>>1287984
What did I do to be born in this generation
>>
>>1288208
Hell's not real. If that upsets you, google critical thinking.
>>
>>1287984
Identifying as LGBTQ is like identifying as goth or emo in the 90’s and 00’s. It’s just a way to be special and get attention. The vast majority of the kids identifying are straight and don’t actually walk-the-walk.
>>
>>1288198
>has to fuck kids to turn them gay in order to propagate gay population
>this is sustainable and the future

>>1288216
Hell is real, men who can get pregnant are not
>>
>>1288155
Are you saying women aren't people, CHUD?
>>
>>1288046
I've lived all my life as an adopted kid and I was treated great
By contrast my wife's parents were married but they abandoned her at 14 years old
You are just another pseud who thinks they know shit but ultimately you're just a drooling mongoloid
>>
>>1287984
It's probably due to the proliferation on social media. Kids tend to imitate what they see when they're developing.
Give it a few years and those percentages will go back down a bit. Right now being Trans anything is trendy and in vogue
>>
>>1288198
Heteronormativity helps the species continue. LGBTQ people would not exist without heterosexual people. So stop being a whiny little bitch because someone accidentally called you "him".
>>
>>1288305
>Heteronormativity helps the species continue.
There's an overpopulation crisis, retard
>>
>>1288312
That's why we need to move billions of Indians and Africans to where they'll enrich the economy.
>>
>>1288242
Both parts of your post are pure headcanon.
>>1288305
>evolutionary psychology pseudoscience
>trannies out of nowhere
Seek meds.
>>
>>1288305
>Heteronormativity helps the species continue
Bisexuals?
>>
>>1288305
>Heteronormativity helps the species continue.
So what you're saying is monogamy should be destroyed.
>>
>>1288305
>So stop being a whiny little bitch because someone accidentally called you "him".
You've been watching way too much Twitter rage bait videos
>>
>>1288107
I'm straight and don't know why all these guys keep sucking my dick.
>>
>>1288365
You have just described every conservative poster on /news/
>>
>>1287984
It's 100% a social phenomena. People say that there's always been gays, autists, adhd etc we just didn't know about it before. The stupidity in their thinking I always find mind boggling. They would never question the official explanation even if it threatened to kill them.
>>
>>1288020
What's the first?
>>
>>1288025
>>bends over, let's other men do horrific shit to him
>>willingly drops to his knees and does sick things with other men.
>>has no concept of self, self respect, or awareness that he is a male or of the obvious broken childhood he's had that all led to this, thinks he's winning by disgusting people.

OK. Get AIDS and die.
>>
>>1288436
>Get AIDS and die
The latter part is what you boomers are doing more and more every day. The world will be a better place when you're gone.
>>
>>1287984
So, is this:
>gayoids feeling more comfortable self-reporting publicly than in the past
>Zoomers jumping on a bandwagon to feel included
>mix of both
>>
>>1288305
Homosexuals are a plus to the planet, as they don't have children.

The forever war joe Haldeman

At first the society is a heterocentric
one, much like what most societies are, but when Mandella came back, the society has become one that
encourages people to actually have relationship with those of the same sex, and that heterosexual people
are the ones who are considered to be socially dysfunctional, the ones who need to be corrected. One of
the most significant factors that lead to Mandella’s marginalization is the fact that he is a heterosexual,
but the society has become a homocentric society. Some people view him as the relic of the past that
needs to be re-educated according to the new social norm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forever_War
>>
>>1288437
Boomers? Get AIDS and die is the young person's position.
Boomers let faggots out of their closets.
Just wait until the Boomers die.
>>
>>1288302
>My personal experiences prove me correct.
Yeah, mongaloid is a great projection buddy.
Outing yourself as adopted just proves your bias
>insert sob story of parents not crying over death of government check baby here.
You're adopted so you get a pass. At least single parent kids know they're fucked up.
>>
>>1287984
>privileged middle-class people want to adopt an identity that allows them to belittle abuse and assault others while being protected.
Wow what a surprise POS.
>>
>>1287988
Kinsey was a sexual degenerate who interviewed a handful of convicted pedophiles and then chopped up the interviews to seem as if they were from multiple people all to make bisexuality and homosexuality and sexual degeneracy seem more prevelant than they were since he himself was a homosexaul degenerate freak filled with self-loathing due to his extreme Protestant upbringing whose proclivities included shoving things up his dick to punish himself any time he had gay thoughts which turned into a fetish for him.
>>
>>1288312
In india china africa and south america, yes, whites are a minority
>>
>>1287984
>Most of it is the Bisexual/something else category
this, there needs to be a better breakdown. Like what percent are "bisexual" which is mostly just women who want attention? Or "nonbinary" which is a made up thing for kids who want attention?
are the percentages of gay or lesbian changing?
>>
>>1289239
No one cares but chuds
>>
>>1287984
It's because it's all over the internet and in the school system, it's practically shoved in their face every day.
>>
>>1291044
Found the misinformed culture warrior

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.