[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IYO SD 4-19 1.webm (3.98 MB, 480x480)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
This is literally what the dems and the isralis want. Also the most common age for women to give birth now is 30-34
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/health/us-birth-rate-decline-2023-cdc/index.html
>>
he's making threads again
>>
Not any presidents fault. it’s the capitalists that are squeezing us dry.
>>
>>1289958
its the jews and their puppet biden using the government to control the market. even left wing NPR pointed out none of bidens confirmed cabinet heads run day to day operations in the federal government. that shit falls to unconfirmed bureaucrats who work for the mega corps
>>
>>1289962
jews are why you have no gf?
>>
>>1289963
unironically kind of yeah. jews put corn syrup in our food and put women on retard meds and made women be whores on tinder.
I don't even get the
>oh you are an incel
argument when if I wanted to fuck a fatty or a used up hag I could literally do that in under a week. I just don't want to. I've literally turned down fat women who have begged me for sex. I literally turned down a mother and daughter who tried to get me to fuck both of them in a threesome because they were fat
>>
>>1289969
you don't get pussy either
>>
>>1289981
again, not an argument when I literally turn down girls. you must be a tranny since you have no argument and think the only thing of value is holes
>>
I thought we were full. What's the problem?
>>
>>1289986
birthrates going down is a casus belli for jewish politicians to import more third worlders saying >we need it for the economy
even though importing the third worlders is what causes the birth rates to drop in the first place
>inb4 some retardation
housing costs are up because people don't want to build new houses in their area only for third worlders to move in and the third worlders are competing for housing. third worlders also lower pay by competing for jobs. illegals work for less than minimum wage without payroll taxes. "legal" third worlders like indians woke for less pay, longer hours and in more unsafe conditions than Americans will. Internal amazon (or was it whole foods? it was bezos either way) told managers to hire more third worlders because it prevented employees from unionizing. The American middle class was at their most prosperous before immigration restrictions were relaxed in the 60s
>>
>>1289989
>importing the third worlders is what causes the birth rates to drop in the first place
Ah yes, third worlders, famous for their low birth rates.

How do you remember to breathe?
>>
>>1289991
third worlders arent and never will be American. they are causing fewer American births. the children of third worlders will also never be American and they don't want to be American. notice how many of them fly the flags of their home countries. this was an intentional act by the DNC to kill white people. Notice how biden and all the jewish orgs like the NAACP, SPLC, ADL and ACLU are celebrating whites becoming a minority
>>
>>1289993
I can't believe you're this mad just cause you'll never have kids. Jealousy is an ugly look.
>>
>>1290039
I'll have kids. But why wouldn't I be mad an dems attempting genocide. If we did this same shit in israel or south africa or japan jews would be going crazy about it
>>
>>1290041
no you won't incel
>>
>>1290058
>notice how the small hat wearer seethes and throws out insults instead of addressing the post it is replying to
>>
>>1290062
>jews made me an incel :'(
>>
>>1290065
>throwing around insults instead of having an argument
are you currently eating a child in your cave under brooklyn?
>>
>>1290068
did jews make you have unfair double standards?
>>
>>1290070
hating fatties and whores is a double standard?
>>
>>1290072
i don't hate you because you're a whore
>>
>>1289962
reminder that everybody else on your side worships jews and wants to throw even more money at israel
>>
>>1290041
>I'll have kids.
>'ll
lmao, gottem.

Anyway, that'd require someone to touch you.
>>
>>1290088
jews are white
>>
>>1290090
again, not that hard to do. I literally have to beat fatties and roastie hags off with a stick and easily get dates with latinx and asian FoBs
>>
>>1289902
Damn Biden is so boring I can no longer get an erection and make more huwhite babies.
thanks libtards!
>>
>>1290088
>>1290101
jews aren't white. dems throw money at the jews too
>>1290119
biden intentionally caused inflation to make it so people can't afford kids
>>
>>1289902
>fertility is fine
its at all time low because retarded women are killing babies
>>
>>1290120
>biden intentionally caused inflation to make it so people can't afford kids
Meds. You must take them.
>>
>>1290146
>raise the oil royalties for the first time in 100 years
>refuse to give permits to shale companies, only gives them to standard oil and bp cartel
>gives corpos trillions during his first term
>"inflation reduction act" gives china and the rich more money and taxes fuel and heating
>>
>>1290149
Everything you have just listed is either blatantly false or does not logically follow with your conclusion. I don't care enough about the opinion of a schizophrenic to debunk them all one by one. You are mentally sick. Seek help.
>>
>>1290153
why would you lie about something so easily verifiable you jewish shill piece of shit ?
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/climate/biden-administration-raises-costs-to-drill-and-mine-on-public-lands.html
https://www.shaledirectories.com/blog-1/why-bidens-oil-drilling-permits-surge-is-not-what-it-seems/
https://taxfoundation.org/blog/inflation-reduction-act-energy-tax-increases/
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-30/richest-americans-get-195-billion-wealthier-in-biden-s-first-100-days
>>
>>1289902
>its biden!!!111!!

the birth rates are dropping globally, even in africa, op is a buffoon
>>
>>1289969
>I literally turned down a mother and daughter who tried to get me to fuck both of them in a threesome because they were fat

>>1289982
>not an argument when I literally turn down girls.

i'vegotaBBC@gmail.com
>>
>>1290167
Vax status?
>>
>>1290168
do you fuck fat girls? I don't because I am not a homosexual
>>
>>1289902
This is how I want a woman to stare me down whilst I inseminate her
>>
>>1290173
>do you fuck fat girls? I don't because I am not a homosexual
What about fat men?
I've fucked a fat woman.
Not a whale but 180 lbs.
And another 180 lber wants me to fuck her.
She's got a lot of $ but the old pecker, with meds and diabetes(I'm 205 lbs myself and 5'9'') and getting old, don't work so good no more so I'm gonna get some boner pills from the Doc and pretend that i'm horny. And she is a nice person, so there's that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBWhPw3zJs
>>
Imagine marrying a used up 30+ hole and having a baby with that. Hahahahahahah
>>
>>1290252
I'm in my 30's, and don't care about age.
>No fat chicks
>No broke bitches
>No single moms
>>
>>1290252
I'm in my 30s, why would I date a girl who is in her 30s?
>>
>>1289904
He's crying about threads again because he's a gatekeeping r*ddit colonizer

Anyway, left wingers should care more about birth and fertility rates. Right now right wingers are the only people having kids and big families so left wingers are going to be replaced in a generation or so
>>
>>1289958
> it’s the capitalists that are squeezing us dry.
Did the capitalists force China to have a one child policy that forever destroyed their demographics and created a huge, perpetually single class of men?
>>
>>1290279
It's funny that right wingers are the only ones crying about being replaced. Are you lying again? Don't answer by the way, it's a rhetorical question
>>
>>1290280
What the fuck does this have to do with China?
>>
>>1289902
Paste the article text, fat
>>
>>1289958
Where do you live that you're under capitalism? America is a communist country. Despite what retards think and call it.
Elites and three letter agencies run the country. Not elected officials. The wealth is distributed in thier direction. Can't you tell? Or do think communists are good?
>>
>>1290281
dems want all white people to die
>>1290298
no, you obese jew
>>
>>1290312
>dems want all white people to die
Premium schizophrenic posting
>>
>>1290362
why do dem politicians like biden celebrate whites becoming a minority in our own country?
>>
>>1290363
>our
>>
>>1290363
>Biden said one time in a speech several years ago that America was built on immigration and that immigration is good so according to my deeply mentally ill brain that means Democrats want all white people to die
I've done the schizophrenia debates before. I'm good on that today though, thanks. Maybe some other time.
>>
>>1290368
immigration from third world shitholes is bad. there are literally vids of jewish dems counting down the years until whites are a minority
>>
>>1290374
You should share these theories of yours with a psychiatrist. I'm not a mental health professional. I cannot help you.
>>
>>1290393
mental healthcare is banned in blue states
>>
>>1290395
>mental healthcare is banned in blue states
Jesus. What happened to you? How did you get like this?
>>
>>1290522
Relentless propaganda, domestic and foreign.
>>
>>1290522
blame dems for red flag laws. in my state if you want to buy a gun you need to release your medical history to the cops and they will ban you from buying a gun if you go to a therapist. so there is no reason for anyone to ever go to mental healthcare
>>1290526
>no all the dem stuff pushed by all the media 24/7 isn't propaganda
>>
>>1290528
You sound like a walking red flag. Paranoid schizos shouldn't own guns
>>
>>1290301
Christ you are retarded. What's a fascist govt in your opinion then?
>>
>>1290630
post medical credentials, jew
>>
>>1290637
Touch grass, schizo
>>
>>1290639
once again you have no argument. must suck you getting bfto'd all the time
>>
>>1290640
he's not arguing, he's pointing out your mentally unstable posts
>>
>>1290644
post medical credentials, samefag jew
>>
>>1290649
you're not helping your case
>>
>>1290666
you are trying to diagnose someone of a mental illness over the internet, satan, surely you have credentials and aren't just shitposting insults
>>
>>1290528
>in my state if you want to buy a gun you need to release your medical history to the cops and they will ban you from buying a gun if you go to a therapist
Actually schizophrenic
>>
>>1290362
before climate change was the popular elite meme, the thing they cried about before was over population. And the reason they cried about over population, was because nobody took their previous meme seriously: over production.

The ruling class was chronically but hurt that normalfags could produce industrial goods in their basements and garages, that regular people sewing clothing or growing corn was competing with their giant factory setups. So they created cartels to price fix and started intentionally normalizing the idea of planned obsculence. When these same retards knee capped the economy to start the great depression, normies double-downed on self suffiency and making their own stuff and that only came to an end when the elites started ww2 and bombed everyone back into the stone age.

The survivors of ww2 awoke to a world where they didnt have time to do everything themselves because so many people had died, and so many tools/resources had been destroyed (ie fake shortages of this and that, just like with covid) and so were slowly lured into becoming consumers. Governments of the world started kick-started meme inflation to give them free fake money and thus the irresponsible boomer was born, constantly throwing paper around to get what they wanted, when they wanted.

Private/personal manufacturing then fell out of style, and the rich pushed the meme even further and told everyone ww2 happened because of muh industrialization so it was better to deindustrialize and ship those factories overseas to their newly conquored slave states in asia, africa, and south america.

With over production now solved, they started pushing the over population meme, claiming that the baby boom was going to result in us running out of everything so if you still want stuff you have to not have it lmao. And thus the ruling class started pushing things to shorten everyone's life span and reduce birthrates. From goyslop to abortions, everything is tuned to lower births
>>
>>1290748
https://www.nj.gov/njsp/info/pdf/firearms/sp-066.pdf
you retards literally don't know the laws.
>>
>>1290828
>Form is to check if you've ever been committed to an asylum for mental issues
>Has nothing to do with seeing a therapist
Actually schizophrenic. So schizophrenic you can't read.
>>
>>1290828
>>1290912
BTFO.

>>1290828 is the kind of person that we need gun control because of
>>
>>1289902
What is it about Asians that no matter what, they never seem fully human?
>>
>>1289902
I feel like it's mostly just hookup culture, people would rather fuck a ton of people instead of settling down with one person.

Also the cost of living makes raising children hard.
>>
>>1291046
My girl and I are selfish, immature late 20 year olds that know we shouldn’t raise kids. Plus we like money therefore no kids for us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.