[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CEx6EIdUUAAPD9Y.jpg (102 KB, 606x923)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>https://theathletic.com/5450064/2024/04/26/nba-broadcasting-rights-amazon-prime-video/
tldr a significant number of boring ass nba games are going to bezos. ESPN/ABC still retaining games. Either TBS or NBC getting fucked. already some nfl games on the cock and amazon. This is significant in that right now the only thing keeping cable tv alive is live sports. not that streaming is any better with the prices, but if live sports move to streaming sites cable will be dead.
I don't watch basketball, its rigged and literally more boring than soccer. I haven't watched live sports since blm ruined all of them
>>
>>1290320
I haven't watch sports since all sports became black.
Too many blacky blackersons in NFL and NBA. It looks like a gang meeting and I'm constantly shocked the ball is the only thing getting shot.
Too many Mexicans in MLB.
And Hockey turned gay because of Canadians, and their 100% gay population.
>>
>>1290322
they are dominicans, not mexicans, but yeah I get your point. Also whats funny as fuck is blacks fucking seethe about all the dominicans in baseball
>>
>>1290322
>I haven't watch sports since all sports became black.
The 1980s? Go back to Facebook, boomer.
>>
>>1290327
>they are dominicans, not mexicans
Sorry I didn't use the right word for the MEXICANS, they/them.
>>1290339
Actually, I've always hated watching sports.
>>
>>1290340
the proper term is latinx because it is a retarded tranny term and 100% makes mexicans seethe
>>
>>1290340
>Actually, I've always hated watching sports.
You always hated watching sports but you can't remember when or why you hated watching sports yet apparently you didn't hate it enough to become starkly aware when it became "all black" despite most major sports being primarily black since like 1975. Seriously, get off the internet and call your home nurse. Your alzheimers is kicking in.
>>
>>1290320
>>https://theathletic.com/
Nice blogshit, faggot
>>
>>1290383
>The Athletic is a subscription-based sports journalism website, and the sports department of The New York Times.
holy shit you foreign jewish shills don't know shit about the US
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Athletic
>>
>>1290385
Oh so you prefer American Zionist shills? Get fucked nigger.
>>
>>1290320
>I don't watch basketball

Too many people of color for you?
And then they brung in the ChyyNamen.
I ways thought ChyyNamen was short.
>>
>>1290673
>calls it a blog
>gets proven to be a retard
>starts throwing insults
every single time
>>
>>1290680
>Too many people of color for you?
yeah. also the sport is just boring in general to watch
>>
>>1290320
Nba and Nfl are rigged
Both supported blm
Why is nll doing well and not the nba anymore?
>>
>>1290322
Then why don't you white guys just get better at sports
>>
>>1290800
Why don't black people just stop committing crime?
>>
>>1290804
Does it really bug you that much if someone doesn't care during the national anthem? It's just propaganda and forced compliance when you look into it.
When I was a teacher, I told the kids in my class they didn't have to say the pledge each morning if they didn't want to.
>>
>>1290800
NFL and NBA are run by DEI jews who won't hire whites. steven a smith once flipped out because the bucks were only 63% black instead of 93% black
>>
>>1290829
>jews made me bad at basketball >:'(
>>
>>1290807
police brutality isn't real and blm is a terrorist org. It is less about protesting the anthem itself and more about the fuckers doing the protesting being evil pieces of shit
>>
increase the schizo rate
>>
>>1290831
>They should go back to licking the boots
I think you're just mad they dont suck off cops like you
>>
>>1290830
why would I play basketball? It was literally invented by jews for homosexuals to play
>>1290834
>licking boots
>sucking off cops
that is the shit you fags do when you demand the cops go after based jan 6ers. Racism hasn't existed in over 60 years. there is no police brutality against blacks. blm is a black supremacist organization that wants blacks to be allowed to do murder
>>
>>1290836
you're literally in need of heavy medication
>>
>>1290837
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-742097
post medical credentials, moshie
>>
>>1290839
>James Naismith (NAY-smith; November 6, 1861 – November 28, 1939) was a Canadian-American physical educator, physician, Christian chaplain, and sports coach, best known as the inventor of the game of basketball
well that was easy to debunk. i'm sure you'll continue to be a schizophrenic though
>>
>>1290841
>Maurice Podoloff (Yiddish: מוריס פודולוף; August 18, 1890 – November 24, 1985[1]) was an American lawyer and a basketball and ice hockey administrator. He served as the president of the Basketball Association of America (BAA) from 1946 to 1949, and the National Basketball Association (NBA) from 1949 to 1963, making Podoloff the de facto 1st commissioner in NBA history.
NBA was founded by jews and most of the players in the early history of apehoop were jewish. you just don't know this because you aren't American.
post medican credentials, moishie
>>
>>1290843
>>James Naismith (NAY-smith; November 6, 1861 – November 28, 1939) was a Canadian-American physical educator, physician, Christian chaplain, and sports coach, best known as the inventor of the game of basketball
hence, you're demonstrably wrong, but like i said, keep being a schizo. you need help but you don't seem to want it
>>
>>1290847
you literally don't know what you are talking about and also you have no dick
>>
>>1290849
not sure why my dick is on your mind, schizo
>>
>>1290854
you don't have one, jewish faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.