[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GKXpL9iWcAA07kD.jpg (173 KB, 1454x768)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
This is what democrats literally believe and why no one should ever vote democrat for any reason
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-argues-acquiring-firearms-is-not-a-constitutional-right/ss-BB1nxY6r?ocid=eml_msnnl_6001
>>
>msn link
>no pasted article text
>schizobabble about commies
>incorrectly thinks gun ownership rights are human rights
/k/ was a mistake
>>
>Blogs are not acceptable news sources
There's not an exception listed for trying to get around this rule by laundering it through MSN
>>
>>1301534
gun rights are human rights. you have no dick
>>1301537
it isn't a blog its an MSN article, cope tranny
>>
>>1301538
MSN isn't a news site
>everyone I don't like is a troon
Classic chud cope
>>
>>1301539
not everyone, just you
>>
>>1301540
live rent free in your head? we know
>>
>>1301529
yeah! eeryone should be issued guns at 18 so all you incells can all become an hero
>>
>>1301546
you are seething and have no dick
>>
>>1301548
every accusation is a confession with you people
>>
>>1301552
>no argument
>trying to I know you are but what am I tier child's comeback
>>
>>1301553
Are the trannies arguing in your head right now?
>>
>>1301566
you really don't have many comebacks on your script, bot
>>
>>1301569
If you're here for comebacks you came to the wrong board.
>>
>>1301573
I'm here to piss of nonAmericans, like you
>>
>>1301534
The right to self defense is absolutely a human right you dickless european.
>>
>>1301635
No one believes you.
>>
>>130163
And the second you use a gun for anything else you should never be allowed to hold a gun again. Guns should be illegal for you forever if you use one for violence.

I'm sure you agree right? Because this is not about self defense gun ownership. This is about responsible gun ownership.
>>
>>1301529
>Britain post-Dunblane
Yesterday, had delivered via UPS a replica of RoboCop's Auto 9 I ordered from a shop in Scotland not 24 hours before.
I'd buy that for a dollar!
>>
Isn't this what Republicans are saying about Hunter Biden? He is on trial for buying a gun while high on crack.
Right. 2A only applies to white Republicans.
>>
There's no real point to arguing with gun schizo, that faggot is so morally bankrupt that she has no problems lying to further their gun fetish.
Its a series of them parroting easily debunked trash, getting angry when other anons point out their lies, and then alternating between calling people trannies and baselessly claiming guns are a human right.
It'd be a very easy bot to program out.
>>
>>1301636
Well nobody needs to. That's the thing about rights. You can just do them. If someone is coming to fuck my shit up I have the right and the ability to protect myself. If some whiny eurofag wants to cry about how racist it was to stop a burglar they are free to do so after the fact.
>>
>>1301700
I'll look forward to seeing you in youtube clips of sovereign citizens getting arrested with an arsenal in the trunk
>>
>>1301702
It's not illegal to own guns in freedomstan, dumbass. Also my state has castle doctrine. Cry about it.
>>
>>1301703
I bet you have one of those 'Appeal to Heaven' license plates
>>
>>1301705
I bet you're genuinely upset that gun ownership is increasing globally, especially in europe.
>>
>>1301637
I don't agree
>>
>>1301685
we will get rid of that unconstitutional law the second hunter gets hanged
>>1301690
>get btfo'd by gun rights every thread
>make up lies because you can't stop losing
>>
>>1301702
why would someone get arrested for having guns in their trunk?
>>
>>1301712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THNnaC9Ri0
>>
>>1301711
>we
Who?
>>
>>1301713
boston isn't in the US
>>1301715
Americans
>>
>>1301717
It's worse for your kind in red states
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBIAy3ioxGQ
>>
>>1301718
>gun owners are sovereign citizens
What kind of schizophrenic cope is this?
>>
>>1301713
>unregistered
a federal gun registry is explicitly banned by federal law
>20 years old
>handguns he bought legally
you can't buy handguns legally in a state you don't reside in so he must be an arkansas resident
>>1301718
Utah isn't really red. they are this weird fucking thing where they vote for all communist democrat laws constantly and have RINOs in office because the dems hate christians. Dems are too retarded to drop the christianity hating and baby murder to get 2 senators
>>
>>1301721
>a federal gun registry is explicitly banned by federal law
And yet I have to fill out a 4473 every time I buy a new one and bank on the feds following through on what is essential a pinkie promise.
>>
>>1301711
>we will get rid of that unconstitutional law the second hunter gets hanged
so you don't actually believe in gun rights, you're just an angry reactionary republicunt toddler like the rest.
>>
>>1301723
the FBI doesn't retain nics shit. the GayTF is, under obongo and brandon, illegally retaining 4473s and putting them into a database
>>1301729
no, I believe in gun rights. I also believe laws should be applied equally to the aristocracy
>>
>>1301746
>I also believe laws should be applied equally to the aristocracy
Well you are def at odds with libshits about that one, they only think laws should be applied to political opposition or expendable members within their own party
>>
>>1301746
And for that reason I believe the gaytf should be disbanded and their agents sentenced to fat camp. Also the dog murdering and waco.
>>
>>1301746
you clearly stated that you believe someone should be put to death due to an unconstitutional gun law.
You're just a partisan hack who pretends to care about gun laws.
>>
>>1301767
not someone, a piece of shit tyrant's son. biden voted for, sponsored and championed the laws hunter broke. biden should be forced to watch his son get sodomized in jail for decades
>>
>>1301782
no one believes your easily debunked lies about Biden's gun stances.
Feel free to reply with non-sequitor links that you pretend are relevant though.
>>
>>1301783
>no one believes your easily debunked lies about Biden's gun stances.
are you fucking retarded? you are such a sealioning fucking faggot
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_votes/vote1031/vote_103_1_00394.htm
here he is voting for the brady bill. hunter violated 2 parts of this bill and biden voted for the FOPA which banned crackheads from buying guns
>>
>>1301796
so you want crackheads to have guns?
>>
>>1301802
I think drug addicts should in general be hanged and that there should be no gun laws.
>>
>>1301804
So you think drug addicts should be allowed guns and the reason to shoot you.
>>
>>1301807
>>1301804
>>1301802
>>1301796
>>1301783
>>1301782
>>1301767
>>1301753
Friendly reminder that OP is a literal confirmed R*dditor who only comes here to shitpost. Stop replying to his threads except to tell him to fuck off back to r*ddit, sage, then leave. Do not engage in the content of his article and do not reply to any of his comments.
Stop feeding the trolls.
>>
>>1301807
I think drug addicts should all be hanged. when we did that in the 90s the US became safer
>>
>For 1987 film - when they discovered a Desert Eagle was too small - a gunsmith in Canada remodelled a Beretta 93-R for that OCP-remodelled lawman: that original gun having three burst
>Actual Auto 9s with that function are illegal in the US due to a law almost a century ago
So much for the 2nd Amendment.
Thank you for your cooperation. Goodnight.
>>
>>1301914
the hughes amendment is unconstitutional. there are people in the US who own full auto 93-Rs, they were made pre 1986
>>
>>1301802
So you don't think blacks should own guns?
>>
>>1301529
>This is what democrats literally believe and why no one should ever vote democrat for any reason

I've always said that if the Dems were _honestly_ pro-gun, they'd never lose an election.
>>
WHY CAN'T I OWN A NUCLEAR DEVICE
ITS CLEARLY LEGAL PER MY AUTISTIC MISREADING OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1301985
you lost, see heller. cope
>>
>>1301966
>The Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger is pro-gun control
Checkmate, Repubicans
>>
>>1302103
I dont care what some literal communist from commie land thinks
>>
>>1301534
I'm euro poor and believe the second amendment is one of the only good things about your mutt country. Too bad each side is so brainwashed. libs are too pussy to fight for themselves and the gun nuts have a huge boner for the cops and authoritarianism.
if the left hadn't been defanged by the globohomo agenda the 2nd amendment would probably be getting put to good use
>>
>>1302688
>yuropoor
>identifies with the commies
>thinks the right is authoritarian for some reason when its the dems
>>
>>1302812
my comment was a scathing inditement of your whole dogshit country. Both sides of your political system are authoritarian.
>commie I quite clearly stated
>the second amendment is one of the only good things about your mutt country
so praising the constitution makes me a commie? no wonder your country is fucked you don't have the literary skills to comprehend my comment let alone your own constitutional rights
>>
>>1302821
how are the republicans authoritarian? and if you are yuro you live in a totalitarian third world shithole, faggot
you said
>if the left hadn't been defanged by the globohomo agenda the 2nd amendment would probably be getting put to good use
the left having and using guns would be bad because all left wingers are evil communists who only want slavery
>>
>>1302828
>how are the republicans authoritarian?
trump plans to become a dictator and rule America with an iron fist, see project 2025 (authoritarian)
>globohomo
biden is a globohomo piece of shit
you, are a dunce
>>
>>1302821
>>1302828
>>1302842
no more brother wars
>>
>>1302842
>trump plans to become a dictator and rule America with an iron fist, see project 2025 (authoritarian)
nothing in project 2025 is remotely authoritarian. and his >dictator, thing he said was just about signing EOs to deport illegals, also not authoritarian.
>biden is a globohomo
globalhomo is authoritarian you fucking faggot. all left wing ideologies are authoritarian, retard
>>
>>1302848
When were you first indoctrinated by the far right?
>>
>>1302849
there is no such thing as far right
>>
>>1302850
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics
>>
>>1302851
wiki mods were confirmed for far left communist jews
>>
>>1302848
>>biden is a globohomo
>globalhomo is authoritarian you fucking faggot

see >>1302821
>Both sides of your political system are authoritarian.
and
>>1302842
>you, are a dunce
>>
>>1302873
GOP isn't authoritarian you fucking retard. I've yet to see one fucking way Trump was authoritarian. you are talking about shit you don't know about, because you have a shitty third world education
>>
>>1301538
>gun rights are human rights. you have no dick
But not housing, food, water or healthcare right
If you can't afford them you can go die in a ditch but at least you still have guns!
>>
>>1303653
you don't have a right to own other humans as slaves
>>
>>1303658
Conservative burgers literally waged a war to keep slavery legal, then spent the next decades making sure the people they formerly owned and their children never have the same rights as them lmao
>>
>>1303665
>Conservative burgers
those were literally democrats, retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.