[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717665327129.jpg (86 KB, 634x422)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
After being killed by a Mulsim immigrant whom he was defending, German officer Rouven L. was put to rest with a Muslim Imam performing the ceremony. Press F to pay respects.
https://www.nius.de/politik/imam-aus-ditib-moschee-predigt-auf-trauerfeier-fuer-ermordeten-polizisten-rouven-l/d90dddb8-2a11-48d8-bd2b-13cd7384469d
>>
>>1301942
The traitor politicans are directly responsible for this death and until Treason is punishable by death again nothing will change.
German citizens are truly the most useless docile work robot and nothing more.
>>
>>1301942
I'm against immigration and the islamifacation of Europe, but why do people still equate one Muslims actions with all Islam? Have none of you ever met a Muslim before? I've known tons and they were folk just like you and I. It isn't Islam that makes them bad.

Don't forget that countless people have been killed in the name of Christianity, Christian priests have raped tons of kids, and the church is rich as shit but takes money from the poor and promotes unsafe sex in Africa, but never do I hear a peep about Christianity driving people to these actions. It's always, "he was just a bad guy" so why not the same with Islam?

And don't say the koran teaches mussies to kill, the Bible has plenty of that too.
>>
>>1301942
I'M OUTRAGED!!!1 HE OUGHT TO APOLOGIZE!!11
>>
>>1301944
>why do people still equate one Muslims actions with all Islam
They don't. A Muslim stopped the attacker and they don't equate his actions to all Islam.

Nobody's out there saying Germany needs more Muslim cops cause they don't suck and die.

People have innate prejudices and just pick and choose whatever evidence they want to defend holding them.
>>
>random civilian being attacked by stabby muslim
>cop runs over and pins down civilian while stabby muslim is being stabby
>cop gets killed by stabby muslim
>literally all anyone can do is blame anyone but the stabby muslim
>oh no look the imam said nice things you can't blame the stabby muslim noooooo
Excellent. 3 billion more immigrants for Germany.
>>
>>1301951
What do 3 billion more immigrants have to do with the stabby Muslim? Seems like you're trying to blame anyone but the stabby Muslim.
>>
the fun part is that this was an illegal migrant since 2014
the german gouvernment is so far left atm that they nearly sympathize with the murder , its crazy
>>
>>1301944
>I'm against immigration and the islamifacation of Europe, but why do people still equate one Muslims actions with all Islam?

It's an inherent problem with Islam, which has no concept of "separation of mosque and state".
>>
if i die and my family say i "wouldn't want to make it about race" i'm going to haunt the FUCK out of them.
>>
>>1301944
You Americans have no idea. Muslims in America are in no way comparable to the ones we get in Europe it’s not even close
>>
Did this retard actually pin down the victim?
>>
>>1301956
This is what 85IQ looks like.
>>
>>1302170
I accept your concession.
>>
>>1301944
>but what about le Christianity?!?! They’re waaaaaay more problematic and fascist than the cuddly cute wholesome POC Muslims!
Like clockwork with you people, on God fr fr
>>
>>1301944
islam killed more than christianity and has raped more children in fact child rape is soooo normalized that it doesnt even count as crime and child marriage is a accepted thing

islam is on every single metric that exists way worse than christianity and its not even close
>>
>>1302285
>islam killed more than christianity and has raped more children

gonna need a source on that chief. During the Crusades Christians killed every non Christian which forced jews to flee and take shelter in Muslim dominated lands.
>>
>>1301942
I literally can't read the article because it is in a language I do not understand. What exactly happened here? Cop tries to protect someone, and then that someone killed the cop?
>>
>>1302348
pretty much.
>muslim goes on a stabbing spree at a zionist rally
>is subdued by civilians
>police officer pulls civilians off of muslim
>muslim stabs police officer
>>
>>1302348
Apparently you can't even look at the picture you retard. And how do you not know how to auto translate? It's fucking built into your browser for fucks sake. Do you not use even an ounce of brain power when trying to "stay informed"?
>>
>>1302355
Thanks for the explanation.
>>1302356
Apparently you can't even look at the picture you retard
>There have been times when the image has no bearing with the article.
>and how do you not know how to auto translate? It's fucking built into your browser for fucks sake
I don't trust machine translation and I do not use Chrome.
>>
>>1302327
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
>>1302358
You are a toddler who needs airplane noises
>>
All sides were wrong

The people setting up the tent are Pro-Israel christcucks, who are race traitors as far as I am concerned

Jews, Muslims, catholics and other christcucks have no business being in Germany much less Europe or influencing it the way it has for so long

The ineffective police, and half are useless women

The Muslim that should have been deported 5+ years prior

The useless gawkers

The race traitors afterwards with pro-immigrant rallies

Now this

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>1302177
that makes no sense anon.
>>
>>1301944
>I'm against immigration and the islamifacation of Europe, but why do people still equate one Muslims actions with all Islam?
The US get educated migrants.
Europe get criminal "refugees".
You wouldn't last a night in a european muslim ghetto.
>>
>>1303723
>The US get educated migrants.

lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.