[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: macaron497398785.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
After losing to the far-right National Rally in the European elections, French President Emmanuel Macron dissolved the National Assembly and called for early parliamentary elections.

The French are now expected to return to the polls on June 30 and July 7.

by euronews
Link:
https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2024/06/10/dissolution-of-the-national-assembly-gamble-or-political-courage
>>
>>1303032
>After losing to the far-right National Rally in the European elections, French President Emmanuel Macron dissolved the National Assembly
Umm isn't this pretty fascist? Dissolving the national assembly as a result of the people voting against your political interests?
>>
its pretty obvious nobody is going to be able to stop what is coming next for the west: Good Old-Fashioned Authoritarianism: Commie-Flavored or Fascist-Flavored? Doesn't matter. Everyone holding power is beholden to the various multinationals and/or the Intelligence Services. Western style government has always been a charade. The Dictatorial Class is finally ready to openly control things.
>>
>>1303032
You already posed this story
>>1303036
Naah the far right gains in the EU parliament aren't as big as the hype suggests. They aren't even the 3rd largest party.
>>
>>1303053
>leftist libshit tears
>>
>>1303054
Are you liberals in your head crying again?
>>
>>1303058
>leftist libshit tears intensify
>>
>>1303061
You should tell them to stop.
>>
>>1303064
I don't control you, your tears, or your inability to stop replying to desperately get the last word

Keep crying
>>
>>1303065
No one is crying outside of the creatures living in your head though. Tell them to shut up.
>>
>>1303069
Yes you are.
>>
Does anyone know what mental illness the previous poster has?
>>
>>1303080
why do you keep crying and why must you respond?
>>
>>1303087
>you
>You're
I'm curious how many people you think you're talking to right now?
>>
>>1303074
It isn't a mental illness, just far right indoctrination. The two present similar symptoms. He thinks he's "owning the libs" by being a contrarian and collecting (You)s. It takes months of conditioning to achieve that dissonant state of mind. There are many such cases found off this board in his regular hugbox.
>>
Wow. Very fascist of them to stop the fascists in a manner that fascists would.
>>
>>1303095
How long did it take you to get brainwashed into being a retarded liberal? First semester of your freshman year at college?
>>
>>1303097
>>1303098
the chuds are feisty today for some reason. I wonder why?
>>
>>1303102
Hunter Biden was just found guilty.
>>
>>1303096
Accurate.
>>
>>1303033
/fpbp
>>
>>1303096
>>1303427
>>1303428
retards
>>
>>1303036
this is about right wing gains. right wing are anti authoritarian
>>
>>1303443
ahhaahah holy fuck you're serious let me laugh even harder loooool
>>
>>1303444
lefties want to ban guns, believe they own your labor and want government to control every aspect of your life. the right is pro gun, anti tax and wants the government to fuck off
>>
>>1303445
the government is literally the only thing keeping the predatory free market from making you a debt slave
>>
>>1303456
Well. What a good job they've done because everyone's a fucking debt slave anyway.
>>
>>1303459
why not start your own buisness? For 5k you could have a silly hotdog stand. Sounds dumb right? ik... but i think everyone should know the diffrence between will not and can not. You CAN be your own boss and put your own money on the table, but WILL you?
>>
>>1303470
Shut the fuck up, you idiotic zoomer.
You're not getting a hotdog stand for 5k.
>>
>>1303456
a. then they must be doing a shitty job at it, seeing as they are letting all the jewish oligarchs buy up all the houses with government money
b. the only reason companies have so much power is due to government regulations and programs helping them
>>
>>1303470
>>1303489
you know licenses to let you open up a hotdog stand in NYC sell in the hundred thousands?
>>
>>1303033
Good thing I'm fascist as hell. Bring back the guillotine!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.