[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I bet the gunman is the >gun rights aren't human rights, fag's wife's son
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2024/06/19/teen-accused-of-driving-off-from-marion-county-traffic-stop-hiding-rifle-under-shirt/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3pyTapWN4o
>>
His God given right to a gun was violated by the state.
>>
he's making threads again. as the OP's a faggot, ignore it.
>>
>>1305278
jew boi sure is raging
>>
>>1305265
Paste the article text newfag
>>
>>1305345
not in the rules, jew boy
>>
>>1305375
Go home tourist
>>
>>1305428
I've been on 4chan for over a decade. you are the election shill tourist
>>
>>1305463
No one believes you because you talk exactly like a 2016 election tourist
>>
>>1305464
I do not, I don't talk like a leftwing shill. all the pro trump posters were here long before 2016. its only the commies who showed up in 2016 because they got paid by the dems and jews
>>
>>1305463
That makes you a cancerous newfag/reddit tourist

Been here since 2006(unfortunately)
>>
>>1305467
Literally backwards. 4chan was apolitical and just posted whatever was offensive to normies to drive away newfags. Unfortunately, posting nazi jokes/memes/etc brought actual brainworm infested rightoids who thought they were in good company. Between reddit refugees, moot leaving, and trumptards thinking this is their home, it was inevitable. Hiro basically allowed the site to turn into stormfront so long as he still profits.
>>
>>1305277
he kept saying that it wasnt his gun though. since he is black he obviously stole it from the person who has a legal right to own it.
>>
>>1305469
no you haven't reddit spacer
>>1305475
nah, 4chan always hated obongo because 4chan was always anti communist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.