[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705942027597577.jpg (127 KB, 688x704)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>busy three-land highway
>be in middle lane
>car in front of me slows down suddenly for no reason
>floor the gas pedal and move into the fast lane
>car who was already in the fast lane has to slow down slightly to let me through

The old fart who was already in the fast lane went absolutely ballistic.
>>
>>27585141
>three-land
*three-lane
>>
Never.
Also,all lanes have equal speed limit.
>>
>>27585141
>>floor the gas pedal and move into the fast lane
you're a nigger
>>
>>27585141
>car in front of me slows down suddenly for no reason
>floor the gas pedal and move into the fast lane
Proper nigger technique lane switching faggot, nigger, insect, ricer. Bet you're driving an automatic 100% guarantee please reply.
>>
If other cars have to slow down for you then you car isn't fast enough. I cut people off all the time but when I do I'm going way faster than them anyway. To them it's like I was never even there.
>>
>>27585161
>all lanes have equal speed limit.
... what?

>>27585165
>>27585168
You realize you're supposed to increase your speed if you want to overtake someone, right?

>>27585170
>If other cars have to slow down for you then you car isn't fast enough.
I hit the speed limit in like a second.
If that guy had to slow down so much he went ballistic, odds are he was speeding.
>>
>>27585141
Anyone cruising or driving slow in the left lane
>>
>>27585171
>You realize you're supposed to increase your speed if you want to overtake someone, right?
of course. By all means do it, I love watching you little insects scurry around in traffic switching lanes and incurring all the liabilities that accompany that. It reminds me how superior I am to you for seeing the big picture. Me, a white man, I pick my lane once and only once. You have no tools and you're in an automatic.
>>
>>27585141
why didn't you slow down with the traffic and switch when it was safe?
>>
>>27585141
With adequate signal and adequate speed, you may safely take whatever you need.

Do what you will but make no mistake, do it too long there will be cops in your wake.
>>
>>27585141
You should only cut off people who are not going fast enough
>>
>>27585193
Because when a car overtakes you, lines up in front of you, and abruptly slows down for no reason; in my mind the safest thing is to get ahead of them as soon as possible.
Also, it keeps traffic more fluid, meaning less likelihood of causing a chain braking reaction down the highway behind you.

This type of shit happens in busy traffic. Happens to me all the time and I just kind of slow down to make way. Just because I'm in the fast lane doesn't mean I'm Senor Untouchable or something.

>>27585201
That implies getting in front of them just to spite them.
>>
File: 1687993204532578.gif (1.27 MB, 300x225)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
You mutts are so fucking retarded.
Just keep right unless overtaking and don't drive in such a way that it causes other road users to slow down. So fucking simple.

Doesn't matter if the other driver was speeding, or someone else caused you to have to slow down. There's no such thing as a slow or fast lane, just overtaking lanes.
>>
>>27585205
>in my nigger mind
ftfy* safe following distance means no surprises lol, fucking insect. It's automatic isn't it? Pls reply.
>>
>in merge lane during rush hour
>everyone ahead is zippering together as they should
>left lane some faggot is purposely tailgating the car in front of him and trying to block the merge
>speed up to end of merge lane
>force my way in
>he slams on brakes
>honking ensues from row of cars
>he turns off a minute later at next intersection anyway
I don't care that this makes me as petty as him, he started it. Just zipper merge, we live in a society.
>>
>>27585209
>don't drive in such a way that it causes other road users to slow down

lmao
>>
>>27585211
>safe following distance means no surprises
That car cut in front of me, into my safe following distance.
>>
>>27585212
>be in merge lane
>only one car next to me in main lane
>slow down to merge behind him
>he slows down with me
>this continues until the end of the merge lane and I'm at a standstill

To this day I have no idea why. Maybe he just didn't like my car.
>>
>>27585212
>I don't care that this makes me as petty as him, he started it.
you have nothing
>>
>>27585218
>That car cut in front of me,
...you can see this coming if you have a safe following distance nigger
>>
>>27585229
That makes no sense lmao
>>
File: 1696355505581808.png (520 KB, 1062x1058)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>27585212
>>27585222
>I'm the red car
>we both turn at the same time
>each keeps to his own lanes throughout
>green car starts honking and gesturing like I just cut him off or something

am I the asshole?
>>
>>27585222
Lol
>>27585228
If you cannot act in the civilized manner we all expect and know to be right then you should be treated accordingly.
>>
File: 344201821-256-k754752.jpg (9 KB, 256x400)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>27585235
bro youre literally a monkey
>>
>>27585229
If anything, the car already in the left lane should've seen that car cut me off and anticipate a maneuver on my part.
>>
>>27585240
>should've
>me
black
>>
>>27585141
Any time fags are camping the centre lane when the right lane is empty
>>
File: 1710721490456445.jpg (86 KB, 610x660)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Whenever someone's lack of driving skill and knowledge impedes my travel or vision

They deserve to be humiliated and cut off abruptly

>>27585209
>don't drive in such a way that it causes other road users to slow down. So fucking simple.
You're asking too much from the average Amerifat, they cannot drive comfortably UNLESS they are impeding someone's way. Drive comfortably on the right where people are driving nice and slow just the way they like? Nobody on their ass and nobody in front of them to impede their view? Nope, I'll just park myself in the left lane where people zoom past me, cut me off, and flip me off as they pass me. PERFECT.
Americans cannot function unless they put themselves in confrontation scenarios where people are tempted to shoot them in the face and murder them in cold blood for being so fucking painfully annoying and stupid. It's a challenge. It's a status symbol.

>Just keep right unless overtaking
Doesn't work well during rush hour traffic

>>27585209
>There's no such thing as a slow or fast lane
Yes there is. Even by your logic, if you are passing someone on the left in a lane made specifically for passing, by virtue it becomes the fast lane. Some states specifically mention it is the fast lane, others don't. Unwritten rule is that it is the fast/passing lane.
>>
>>27585258
>Americans are too retarded to stay in the right lane!
>also, staying in the right lane doesn't work well during rush hour traffic

The duality of (You)
>>
>>27585233
Were you legally allowed to make the right turn from the left lane?
Either way I think you're alright. The other guy probably wanted to switch lanes mid-intersection or something stupid.
>>
>>27585258
cute girl but damn youre dumb as fuck
>>
>>27585281
It was actually a two-lane roundabout that we were turning into, I just used a regular intersection for clarity (and for the murricans).
So yes, it was allowed. Turning right was the only possible way to go.
>>
>>27585271
Okay, you try to merge over 4 lanes to the right after you're done passing in rush hour traffic. What exactly is "passing" in rush hour traffic? Different rules during rush hour. I do whatever is necessary to travel as fast as possible during rush hour traffic. Sometimes that's going all the way to the right because retards automatically park themselves in the left, thinking it's faster, not noticing the other million retards who had the same idea, leaving the right empty. Sometimes it's getting in the car pool lane as a solo passenger. Sometimes it's weaving through all the lanes, getting into the fastest lane at that minute. Often, I simply coast in the 2nd most left lane because it avoids the aforementioned retards all the way on the left and often flows faster.

Feel free to tell me what I should be doing instead, I'm all ears.
>>
fucking funny that this is the fastest thread
>>
>>27585287
Yet you can't tell me why. How does it feel to be outsmarted by someone so undeniably cute?
>>
>>27585291
You were right when you said keeping right doesn't work well in rush hour traffic. You'll be stuck there forever if you don't drive more assertively.
But you can't then turn around and say it's retarded to NOT keep right.
>>
>>27585294
>Yet you can't tell me why
your little unwritten rule comment pissed me off. you just seem like a nigger. niggers have these kinds of codes like "no snitching". the white man operates on the law of the land, those laws are written and interpreted by white men exclusively.
>>
File: 1687463524479213.png (653 KB, 500x667)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>27585293
>fastest thread

gotta go fast
>>
That old fuck shoulda shot out your tires
>>
File: 1710639765827144.jpg (476 KB, 1076x1345)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>27585297
Yes I can. Driving is a dynamic action with dynamic conditions. Why would a rule apply 100% of the time to something that can vary so much? The rules clearly only work and are implied to only be applied to conditions when traffic is actually flowing, I would think that is obvious.

>>27585298
Really? Like the same niggers who were freed by the letter of the law? You aren't a supreme gentleman for following the law, you're just a dumb fucking subservient cuck. Look at how well following the law and playing by the rules has served the country. Go ahead, continue being a good boy. Maybe some day you will be rewarded for being the sniveling little subservient bitch you are (you won't). Laws aren't commandments from God, they can be changed if people will them so, but that gets impeded by 'shouda followed da law' retards like you. Meanwhile, in the real world even police officers speed and get annoyed by idiots like you getting in everyone's way. If you're an auto enthusiast and also a rule cuck, what can I say besides what a contradiction.

Now get the fuck out of the left lane going the speed limit, you dumb fuck, I'm done with you.
>>
>>27585352
why?
>>
>slow traffic (15mph on a good day)
>single lane both directions
>like this every day just accept it for the quarter mile I have to drive it
>someone tries getting in from the side road with no right of way
>just drives into the opposing lanes traffic
>see a head on collision unfolding
>just stop and let the person have space to not die
>that person starts flipping me off
>boomer behind me throws a fit
>rolls down his window when able to pass me just to scream about stopping
I'm going to consider flexing my concealed at this point. Yankees need to learn.
>>
>>27585373
>>just drives into the opposing lanes traffic
wait what
>>
Kid got brakechecked and you're bitching that he took the course of action that puts the least amount of wear on his car?
Pathetic.
>>
>>27585381
You don't understand bro, the boomer who was in the left lane already probably had to turn off his cruise control for five seconds in busy traffic.
Bro can you imagine?
>>
>>27585141
If you get in front of someone and accelerate quickly so that the car behind doesnt need to slow down.
>>
>>27585454
That's what I did, I floored it.
I hit the legal speed limit in the blink of an eye, but the guy behind me did have to slow down some.
>>
>>27585356
>Like the same niggers who were freed by the letter of the law
Traffic law is different from criminal law you dumbass lane switching insectoid nigger
>>
>>27585391
>the boomer who was in the left lane already probably had to turn off his cruise control for five seconds in busy traffic.
I like how others can be bothered for 5 seconds to slow down for you but you cant chill in your own lane for 5 seconds so it can speed up. Dumbass laneswitching nigger, insect, ricer. You could NEVER see the big picture, it's not in your DNA.
>>
>>27585205
>in my mind
You seriously lack good judgement, stop driving
>>
>>27585559
>>27585561
What's the matter grampa, does hitting the cruise control button hurt your arthritic thumb?
>>
>>27585559
>I like how others can be bothered for 5 seconds to slow down for you but you cant chill in your own lane for 5 seconds so it can speed up.
The whole point of the left lane is for overtaking, anon.
When you're in the left lane you obviously don't have any more overtake lanes, meaning the road is pretty much full. Under these conditions, expecting to just cruise by everyone without hiccups is dumb.
>>
>>27585380
Person followed red line, couldn't get into right lane because it was full and the X had a guy trying to turn across the right lane. I stopped at the O after noticing that person following the red line. She did not immediately get into the middle suicide lane. Again traffic is 15, slow af here, so I don't even know why the person behind me blew a gasket over stopping.
>>
>>27585562
nigger
>>27585572
nigger
>>
>>27585141
>>floor the gas pedal
Africa tier response
>>
>>27585141
>car who was already in the fast lane has to slow down slightly to let me through
Not acceptable.
>>
>>27585288
Eh, the roundabouts are different in different places, as well as the rules regarding them in different countries. Post the actual place on goygle street view.
>>
>>27585572
Imagine yourself overtaking while some nigger gets in your way forcing you to slow down.
>>
>>27585851
>>27585866
It's almost like you people have never ever been in traffic before lmao.

Here's a little protip: it's perfectly legal to overtake on any lane under the speed limit.
Meaning it's perfectly legal to force cars behind you to slow down.
>>
>>27586061
>Here's a little protip: it's perfectly legal to overtake on any lane under the speed limit.
Not if you're an impediment to someone else.
>Meaning it's perfectly legal to force cars behind you to slow down.
Usually it's the other way round: if someone else has a right of way (as with anyone already driving in another lane you're trying to switch to), making them change their course or speed means you're in the wrong.
What country allows people knowing as much as you do about the traffic code to drive, by the way?
>>
>>27586090
>making them change their course or speed means you're in the wrong.
lmao source?
>>
>>27586098
Answer the question, and I'll try to find it in the relevant traffic code.
>>
>>27586119
>no source
kek
>>
>>27586119
btw I want source specifically on the speed part.
>>
>>27586126
>>27586129
What source should I use then?
>>
>>27586150
I can't really know where you got that from, can I?
>>
>>27585141
cutting off is always acceptable everyone should have learnt to expect the unexpected when driving and if you don't expect me to cut you off then you're shit fuck you and fuck your mum
>>
>>27586153
>what is an improper lane change
>what is failure to yield
>what is right of way
>>
>>27586153
And an example from the UK Highway code:
>Rule 133
>If you need to change lane, first use your mirrors and if necessary take a quick sideways glance to make sure you will not force another road user to change course or speed. When it is safe to do so, signal to indicate your intentions to other road users and when clear, move over.
>>
>>27586180
>Ireland
kek
You'll always find something if you google hard enough.

Meanwhile, my specific state traffic code only specifies that lane changes should be done "safely".
>Vehicles shall move to the right or left only as necessary in slowing or stopping adjacent to the curb, in passing slow moving vehicles or making a proper approach for a turn, and this only after the driver has first ascertained that such movement can be made safely and has signaled for a change of course.

Not to mention that the guy was most likely speeding, if me cutting in front of him at the speed limit made him have to brake so hard he went blind with rage.
>>
>>27586224
>Ireland
>UK
Kek
>You'll always find something if you google hard enough.
Nope, a lot of countries I've been to has similar set of rules. Despite not being a Bong, I've chosen the British code because English is probably the only European language you can understand.
>my specific state
Is it Oklahoma? Why are you still avoiding to name it explicitly? Are you ashamed of it?
>Not to mention that the guy was most likely speeding
This one varies. Some countries allow you to rely on the others obeying all the traffic laws, some name you at fault even if the other driver was violating as well, some are the mix of the two.
>>
>>27585170
agree with this, if someone has to slow down for you, ya dun goofed.
there's been a few instances where i had to merge anyway because they leave a fuckhueg gap while sitting at about my 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock position, and they hang there for a good minute or two. but the moment i turn on my blinker? they start speeding up lmao.
>>
>>27586254
>Despite not being a Bong, I've chosen the British code because
... because that's what google gave you.

And even then, your source says "rules and advice", and this is 100% in the advice section.
Because no judge on earth is going to let you autistically ram someone who just merged in front of you if you had ample time to slow down.

>>27586279
>sitting at about my 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock position, and they hang there for a good minute or two. but the moment i turn on my blinker? they start speeding up lmao.
Classic.

Another classic:
>be in middle lane overtaking a bunch of slows
>another car behind you the whole time, matching your speed
>nobody in left lane the whole time
>after the last takeover, merge right because nobody there anymore
>car behind you suddenly feels like he has to speed up because in his mind you're now a slow simply because you're in the right lane
Buddy, you had ages to overtake in the left lane.
>>
>>27585171
>>all lanes have equal speed limit.
>... what?
>all lanes have equal speed limit.
... what?

it means that you can't do even 5 over at "fast lane". it also means that "fast lane" does not need 5 over or even 1 over..
>>
>>27585141
It is always acceptable. You cannot cut someone off. The entire concept of getting "cut off" is retarded.
>>
>>27587682
It always struck me as a strange concept. Even in movies when characters went "this guy cut me off!" it always just looked like people simply using the road normally.
The only actually aggravating and confrontational part is when they get in front of you and then brake check you, which isn't "cutting off" but literally "brake checking".
>>
>>27587654
>... because that's what google gave you.
No shit, Sherlock, I don't know the number and the exact wording by heart. You got your source, now cope and go study geography, don't embarrass yourself even further.
>And even then, your source says "rules and advice"
Do you seriously think that ignoring "advice" from the official code makes you right instead of wrong?
>and this is 100% in the advice section.
Says where, exactly?
>no judge on earth is going to let you autistically ram someone who just merged in front of you if you had ample time to slow down.
How's that related? Or do you think both parties can't be wrong?

Still avoiding to answer where did you get your license from, I see, assuming you have one.
>>
>>27587756
It's rather easy.
There's the "safe distance" concept which means empty space in your lane in front of your car, the size of it usually depends on speed and road conditions, in some cases it might even be explicitly defined. If some retard is dumb enough to assume that other cars besides his don't have it (I heard literal low IQ niggers can have mental deficiencies like this), or to not being able to estimate this space, or just doesn't care, he's cutting you off.
>>
>>27587829
>You got your source
It's not from where I'm from, and it's also advice and not a rule.
You cast aspergers on me for "not knowing the traffic code", but I literally quoted you the traffic code and I'm entirely correct.

>How's that related?
lol how is traffic code case law related to the traffic code?
Just take the L and mosey on down, partner.
>>
>>27587756
Yea exactly. I believe the concept of being cut-off has been implanted into the minds of normies through movies and other jewishness.
>>
>>27587840
>It's not from where I'm from
Because you're avoiding to tell me that, so I can't look up the code for your country/state and tell you that not only your knowledge is wrong, but you actually were in the wrong on the road and made a post about it, provided you have a car and the greentext you posted did happen.
>it's also advice and not a rule.
Says where? For all I know it's the part of the code published by the British officials.
>I literally quoted you the traffic code and I'm entirely correct.
No you didn't. You're acting retarded.
>lol how is traffic code case law
What the fuck are you talking about?
>related to the traffic code
Maybe it's time to actually read it? Most codes have something like "even if you have the right of way, your duty is to slow down if some retard ignores it, and try to avoid collision with him", it's usually somewhere at the beginning, it's the most basic rule.
>>
>>27587853
Holy shit what are you doing.

Next time someone cuts in front of you, just maintain your speed and ram them. See how that looks in court.
>>
>>27587855
Are you a low IQ nigger or are you larping as one?
>>
>>27585141
>>floor the gas pedal
faggot, NPC, slushbox, nigger
>>
>>27586224
>if me cutting in front of him at the speed limit made him have to brake
nigger, faggot, non-white, wrenchlet most likely,
>>
>>27585141
Post hand.
>>
>>27587663
Annon he's probably Australian
>>
>>27587663
And how is that relevant to anything?

>>27587858
>>27587884
>>27587887
>>27587905
Distinctly non-white levels of rage detected.
>>
>>27587925
go back to Africa you chimpanzee looking retard
>>
>>27587925
>can't post his hand
>>
ship em all back to Africa
we gotta ship em all back to Africa
they need to get the fuck out of America
And leave the white man aloneeeee
>>
>>27585171
>... what?
Why do they give licences to people who don't understand even the most simple traffic laws? Imagine how much better things would be if we enforced basic standards.
>>
>>27587941
Explain how all lanes having equal speed limit is relevant.
>>
>>27587943
it's not relevant at all when you're a monkey, you know what's relevant, the price of bananas LAMO kys
>>
>>27587943
If you call it the "fast lane" you don't understand the basics and shouldn't be allowed to drive. Neither should you be allowed to drive if you try to overtake a slow car without properly checking if someone else is coming up behind you on the overtaking lane, for that matter.
>>
>>27587962
why do you try to reason with subhumans you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>27587962
>REEEEE DON'T CALL IT THE FAST LANE
Holy fucking sperg
>>
>>27587965
nigger>>>>> africa
>>
File: 1713299603844648.gif (3.6 MB, 498x247)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>27587964
>subhumans you have nothing better to do
This coming from a faggot who spent hours upset that people use the term "fast lane".
>>
>>27587994
>hours
the fuck are you talking about retarded ass banana king
>>
>>27587999
Grampa having a senior moment and forgetting that he's in a forum thread.
>>
>>27588003
nigger
>>
>>27585141
Are you white, OP?
>>
Thread soundtrack so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po6QU0z1rSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nzKnSUQbO8
>>
>>27585141
>on highway
>road going around a bend
>lane suddenly starts ending with zero signage of the lane ending around a blind turn
absolutely fuckign stupid and I was forced to cut someone off because of it
>>
>>27588099
>absolutely fuckign stupid and I was forced to cut someone off because of it
going too fast. Remember when the chineese gave niggers forklifts and earth movers and all they did was go really fast with them and not do any work. Same shit. You're just a blind nigger in absolute amazement of internal combustion. >>>>>>>>>Africa
>>
>>27585141
My rule is to make sure I hinder right of way traffic as little as possible. I move my ass so hopefully I don't slow them down. If it's so close that they have to brake then that's a failure to yield and fuck anyone who jumps in like that, unless they're being a dick and tailgating so nobody can merge in front of them. Fuck those people
>>
>>27588307
>going to fast
I was going the speed limit just like everyone around me
>>
>>27589454
>If it's so close that they have to brake then that's a failure to yield and fuck anyone who jumps in like that

I bet your little mind gets blown when there's a traffic jam.
>"WHY WILL YOU NOT YIELD TO MY PRESENCE???"
>>
Turn on a signal if nobody will let you in just keep creeping in fuck em.
>>
>>27590340
Often people just speed up when they see your blinkers.
>>
>>27585222
Last time I was in an Uber this happened
>Chill driver merging onto I95-N
>Guy moves right from center lane to merging lane at our point of entry
>Both drivers progressively slow to a halt
>Uber rolls down his window
>"FUCKING. GO."
>Other driver fucking skedaddles
>>
>>27590368
but why
>>
>>27585205
>guy in front slows down, so your entire lane has to slow down anyway.
>suddenly switching lanes without warning while driving too slow
>cars in that other lane also have to brake now, but way harder and out of nowhere.
>"it keeps traffic more fluid"
fucking kek, how exactly? you're a retard who shouldn't be allowed on the road.
>>
>>27590514
>while driving too slow
wrong
>>
>>27590544
the guy in the fast lane had to slow down, that means you were driving too slow for traffic in that lane.
>>
>>27590555
I was at the speed limit by the time he got to me, so he was very likely going over the speed limit.

My guess is he saw what was happening and sped up so I wouldn't have any room to merge. Which would explain his extreme butthurt as his plan got thwarted.
>>
>>27590559
>he saw what was happening
i.e. the car overtaking me and then braking in front of me
>>
>>27590559
>speed limit
>>27589710
>speed limit
Do you guys realize that there are at least two speed limits everywhere: one posted on the signs and the other one you have to break to be able to get any punishment for speeding that might be even dozens of your speed units higher?
>>
>>27591532
nigger
>>
File: this is you.jpg (45 KB, 612x407)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>27591764
hi grandma
>>
>>27591769
...bro you're literally a monkey lol
>>
>>27591764
I guess that's a no.
>>
File: Untitled.png (491 KB, 720x405)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>27591769
No, this would be him.
Anyway, my point is that the second speed limit is the limit you have to consider while trying to not be a hindrance to others, because it's the actual speed limit people use.
>>
>>27585141
Left lane hogs deserve it every time.
>>
>>27591532
>>27591814
>the second speed limit is the limit you have to consider while trying to not be a hindrance to others
Other way around.
If you're going to drive the "second" speed limit, you have to consider that you're technically going too fast, and keep that in mind when dealing with maneuvers (yours or others').

I know because I always drive the second speed limit.
>>
>>27593052
Sure, but I was talking about not being an obstacle to your fellow second speedlimiters as in not cutting them off while being a slowfag.
>>
>>27593335
Doing the speed limit is not "being a slowfag".
>>
>>27593342
Doing the "first speed limit" usually is.
>>
>>27593349
If you're going over the legal speed limit, you should be considerate of others staying AT the legal speed limit.
Not the other way around.
>>
>>27593350
>you should be considerate of others staying AT the legal speed limit
and the others doing that "not punishable de-facto speed limit" too, that's my point. It's not the other way round, it just includes the larger group of drivers.
>>
>>27593354
Anon, no.
If you go over the speed limit, you're the one making that choice for yourself.
Others should not abide by YOUR choice.

I always drive over the speed limit by like 5-10%, but I will never get angry at others for driving at the legal speed limit, no matter how empty the road is otherwise.
>>
If you caused a car to have to slow down then you're in the wrong.
>>
>>27593359
t. plows through traffic jams
>>
>>27593357
No, that's not what I meant. Please read the post you replied to again.
>>
>>27593362
You said people should be considerate of those who drive over the speed limit.
>>
>>27590503
I don't know. I see weird shit up there all the time though
>Constant near misses from the entrance ramp itself starting as a merge
>Ostentatiously dressed guy and his harem taking over the nearby waffle house in a shiny purple Mulsanne
>Girl in a short dress and heals rolling out a car at speed and running into the woods while two thugs halfheartedly chase her
>Charger 392 nearly getting run down by an aggressive 911 driver
Good ol' Edgewood
>>
>>27590514
When it comes to traffic fluidity on the highway, slowing down multiple lanes equally by a little bit >>>>>>>>>> slowing down one lane a lot
>>
>>27593364
Not people in general, but (you) specifically. In other words, don't expect from anyone to allow you to drive at the limit, posted or de-facto, but be mindful yourself of people who might be.
>>
>>27593369
If you're going over the speed limit, you should be mindful of others who are keeping to the speed limit.
Not the other way around.
>>
>>27593370
What would be this "other way around", I wonder?
>>
>>27593375
You not changing lanes because someone is coming in over the speed limit.
>>
>>27593376
Post hand.
>>
>>27585288
You're at fault there, you're not supposed to use the inside lane if leaving at the first exit
Also as a rule you have to switch to the outside lane before exiting anyway
>>
>>27593392
>Also as a rule you have to switch to the outside lane before exiting anyway
Heavily depends on the country

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.