[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712334705717323.png (1.4 MB, 1170x1671)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>being so invested into a corporation that you still shill for them when your car stops breaking while you're driving your toddler
Tesla makes Toyotafags look like a joke
not to mention:
>tesla accelerator pedals fail because they wanted to save $0.00005 by using glue instead of a single screw
>>
File: 1707409864076121.png (743 KB, 1256x1236)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>do NOT wash your car in sunlight
>do NOT expect it to work past the 2 month mark
>>
File: 1688895868877036.png (632 KB, 1166x858)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>
>>
File: IMG_2444.jpg (802 KB, 1440x1409)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
>>27588465
I read some peoples’ cyber trucks are getting bricked going through an automatic carwash
>>
>>27588467
Bruh beat me to it lmao
>>
>>27588468
>People that buy cyber trucks bitching about $321 service fees
People really do live off credit, don't they?
>>
>>27588465
that guy in the original tweet "loves" tesla because he has shares in the company.
>>
>>27588467
lmao that shirt says it all
>>
>>27588467
>>
>>27588465
Tesla is a white man's brand. White men don't think emotionally or illogically like other races. If a product has a technical failure, that don't get all emotional or uppity. They logically understand it's a rare occudance. They weigh the value of what the product offers with its reliability. If it's a really unreliable product that doesn't offer much value, they move on.

The non whites and women of this board who hate tesla wouldn't understand.
>>
>>27588508
>this incredible amount of cope and seethe

Very funny. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>27588508
Yes saar very good post upvote much very aryan
>>
>>27588512
>>27588513
I remember buying a Logitech mouse that had lots of people reporting it being low quality because it has defects. I bought it anyway, knowing that I can just return it if there's a problem. I got it and used it for a week, and it started having an issue with the scroll wheel. I just opened up a return request and bought a new one. Few days later I had a working mouse, and spent no extra money. 6 years later the mouse started having issues. I purchased a newer one from the same brand.

Now, if I wasn't white or male, I would have gotten angry at my mouse being broken, thrown it in the trash, and be out $40 with no mouse. It's just nice being mentally superior.
>>
>>27588524
shut the fuck up pajeet
>>
>>27588529
Bought a $500 monitor. It had a high pitched noise coming from it when it was turned on, based on the screen brightness. I didn't cry about it and ignore it for years, I calmly had it repaired under warranty. It didn't fix the issue, so I returned it and got another. That new one works fine.

It's just...so nice being a white male. I don't get irrational or hate brands over anecdotal experiences. It's crazy having the brainpower to see the big picture.
>>
>>27588465
>toyota not mentioned
>seething about Toyota anyway

Rent free
>>
>>27588524
> It's just nice being mentally superior.
If that's the new word for mentally retarded then sure. Willingly putting up with manufacturer fucking you in the ass has got to be one of the stupidest things I've read. Putting no value on your time may help you cope with your inane decisions but others would obviously rather get a functional product in the first place.
>>
>>27588545
Isn't putting up with a manufacturer fucking you in the ass what the other races do when they get emotional? You rather use an inferior product that costs more, because you had one bad experience with a product that was superior and could be fixed at no cost.
>>
>>27588535
Do tell me you also bought the $1000 monitor stand too. Returning things has never been more difficult. Every provider will fight you to the feath to let you warranty a dead pixel, you will lose time that is money, not to mention the money, which is money. Don't feed shitty manufacturers, don't be their useful idiot and freely promote their downgrade of a product.
>>
>>27588465
>has cybermeme money
>in vegas with a toddler and wife
>parked at the sleaziest bedbug infested motel off the freeway instead of the strip visible in the background
>not even the Club Wyndham Desert Blue visible on the right side
Sounds like a fun road trip, at least they are within walking distance to like five different stripclubs and nightclubs in that specific hood.
>>
>>27588553
Instead of
>buying a Logitech mouse that had lots of people reporting it being low quality
You can avoid the wasted effort and money by googling
>Is X a shit mouse
And not buying a known shit mouse. Product can't be superior if it arrived as a pile of garbage from the factory. A superior mouse will in fact be functional out of the box ideally all of the time.
>>
>>27588481
if someone writes tesla as $TSLA you know where their interests lie
>>
>>27588566
The mouse is amazing though. You're basing a small percentage of defective mice on the quality of the product. That is such a non-white male thing to do.
>>
>>27588560
Never had a problem returning defective product. Maybe you got emotional during the return process, like you are now when you claim I buy $1000 monitor stands for spending $500 on a monitor, which is only slightly above normal monitor prices.
>>
>>27588465
Same deluded mentality as applefags, cryptobros, pitbull owners or girls in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>27588562
Youre really projecting here. The car broke down so he pulled over.
>>
>>27588577
I don't abuse service drones because it's not their fault their jewish overlords so boldly claim untrue things about their product. Companies are just incentivized to be slimeballs because there's no real punishment for not following the law on those. Obviously it still takes a few cold-hearted lizards to exploit those weaknesses in the litigation, but it's not like we're lacking on those. Our local supplier recently got caught supplying drones by the thousands to the russian military, so that could give you an idea of their mindset.
>>
>>27588575
Is it really a small percentage though? You've already seen many accounts of people reporting the issue, and people who bother to inform others are in the minority. You yourself received a shit product just like it was foretold, but you kept rolling until you may have gotten one that worked. Not many consider their time so worthless as to wait for multiple roundtrips for a shit mouse or drive around town returning and trying out another copy. Trust is the name of the game, and it's indeed lost on shit products.
>>
File: 1712771739759376.png (1.08 MB, 1870x1494)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>27588578
i honestly don't think applefags ever got this bad. it's not like they were defending apple even if their iphones blew up in their hand and gave them 3rd degree burns
>>
>>27588503
this guy looks exactly how I would expect a cybertruck owner to look
>>
>>27588618
They were and still are. I learned recently that the keyboards in their current laptops (at least those with ARM chips) are crappy, they don't register key presses sometimes, and yet applefags still buy these devices for the prices of decent x86-compatible alternatives without doing any prior research then ask everyone how to deal with the retarded problems they have acquired.
>>
>>27588643
to be fair, most laptop keyboards are shite. even thinkpads kind of suck monkey dick at this point
>>
>>27588524
>I bought junk
>it was junk
>I am very intelligent
>>
>>27588465
The reason to buy a Tesla is if you want an affordable car with 500hp. If speed is what you want, then you probably don't care about safety. Thus, it is the ideal car for adrenaline junkies.
>>
>>27588664
Agreed, they are uncomfortable. But not registering keystrokes is obviously a defect requiring return/replacement, at least for me, but these people just cope with it like nothing is really wrong, and that astonishes me. Same thing they do with other bullshit Apple even charges them for additionally.
>>
tesla marketing team in overdrive ITT lmao
>>
>>27588675
Yes, that's what non whites do. They buy junk because it has zero defects. Meanwhile, white men buy high quality products that sometimes have defects, and when that happens they replace it with a non defective one at no extra cost
>>
>>27588601
I didn't receive a shit product. I received a defective product. I then returned it for a product that worked for years despite heavy usage.
>>
Yeah but isn't spending all your time on a mongolian basket weaving forum hating on some corporation also equally pathetic
>>
>>27588508

>names his car
>has waifu pillow
>cries for dogs getting hurt in movies
>claims he doesn't operate off of emotions

Whiteoids
>>
>>27588540
Bro Toyotafags are like Teslafags. They have the same cult-like mentality where only their brand is good and every other car is junk. Literally the same exact mentality.
>Proclaim how reliable/luxurious/better Tesla/Toyotas are
>Something goes wrong with car
>Uhhh aktually it's not the car's fault copium
>Blame user error, it's a one-off, user must be an idiot
It's so tiring. Same shit, different asshole.
>>
>>27588780
Not if I do it for free.
I'm free to have opinions, and I give them freely.
Imagine being paid to sell a meme on 4chan, couldn't be me. Fuck Tesla, Fuck Toyota, redline until the vtec kicks in yo.
>>
>>27588771
How is something junk if it has no defects
>>
>>27588566
Dude Logitech peripherals are great. They work for everything but deep sea exploration.
>>
>>27588465
There’s no way around this, this thing was dead on arrival. Elon made sure that production cut corners so that they could release as soon as possible.

And it’s a shame, this could’ve been a neat truck, but it’s only a husk of what was promised.

And the same people who will ignore this reality are the same people who drive on a basic dirt road and call it “intense off-roading”
>>
>>27588784
Fuck that superficial shit you dumb spic, a real WHITE:
>has the name he gave to his car engraved on the car keys
>has a tulpa
>cries reading manga
>operates based entirely on vibes

Now go mow my lawn Paco, your Model 3 loan won't pay itself
>>
File: IMG_3384.jpg (217 KB, 1024x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>27588794
>let me shoehorn this strawman who live rent free in my head into an unrelated thread

Obsessed
>>
>>27588831
I'm sorry your non white or female brain doesn't understand.
>>
>>27588524
Major supreme gentleman vibes in this post
>>
>>27588771
>They buy junk because it has zero defects
what the fuck
autism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>27588854
Basic dirt roads are intense if you go fast enough but yeah it's a different experience than off road or even "middle of nowhere wilderness if it breaks down or gets stuck you are walking down an entire mountain on foot" level driving.
>>
>>27588465
They have to show fealty on twitter or else Elon Free-Speech Musk will suspend their account.
>>
>>27589089
He had better taste in cars than Teslafags, at least.
>>
>>27588480
Even if you were a multimillionaire I hope you’d be offended if I charged you a ridiculous price for something stupid. You don’t get rich pissing away money
>>
File: IMG_1215.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>27588508
Do you strike a pose like an Arno Becker statue on the side of the road while you wait for a tow truck?
>>
>>27588480
They paid about as much to wait in line for it in the first place.
>>
>>27588737
You think that's bad? On reddit moderators of the Tesla/Elon subreddits are using bots to autoban anyone who's ever participated in anti-Tesla subs
>>
>>27589007
But it's your brain that is unable to provide an explanation.
>>
>>27588465
>another elon cope thread. take it /n/ ffs
>>
>>27589309
I did explain. It's better to have a superior product that has a chance of being defective, that can be easily replaced, than an inferior product that has no defects.
>>
>>27589137
Teslas break down less. Never had one break down on me.
>>
>>27589477
There is a chance of being defective for every product, and it's usually higher for the inferior products because of their inferiority in design, materials, quality control etc.
Are you fucking retarded? Or are you trying to deceive us by calling inferior products superior and vice versa?
>>
>>27589094
Try explaining that to all the Cybertruck owners bragging on Twitter. Either they don’t know how to actually have fun in a truck or they are too scared to do some actual off-roading.
>>
>>27588480
You wouldn't be pissed you had to pay $300 just because you had thin ass window tint that affected nothing?
>>
>>27589199
Oh no, not the subreddits
>>
>>27589521
That's false. Look at the ak47. Reliable as hell, but a garbage weapon.
>>
>>27588484
lol, it really does.
>>
>>27589665
>Look at the ak47. Reliable as hell, but a garbage weapon
...how the hell are you this retarded?
>>
>>27589716
Are you saying it's not reliable? Or are you so retarded to think it's a good weapon?
>>
>>27589777
>Or are you so retarded to think it's a good weapon?
you'd have to be completely retarded to think it isn't for its intended purpose
>>
>>27588480
>$320 isn't a lot of money to me so I'll just set it on fire because the dealership said so
>my asshole is blown out already so it doesn't matter if they rape me
>>
>>27588465
How much money did you lose shorting Tesla that you have to keep making this thread, OP?
Or are you just a contrarianfag that hates popular things?
>>
>>27589927
>lose shorting Tesla
lol have you seen their stock lately
>>
>>27589665
Look at you using false stereotypes (you even managed to get the name wrong) as a proof that someone else is wrong.
>>
>>27588465
Tesla first released their first vehicle in 2008. This is a brand new car company headed up but a guy who didn't have much car knowledge and zero car manufacturing experience before starting this company. Elon is very involved in the ins and outs of the company, and he hasn't even worked at a car dealership let alone managed a car manufacturing operation.

These are electronic appliances, not really cars. I would expect a shit ton more teething issues. Leave car making to companies that have made cars for more than 16 years...
>>
>>27590486
>appliance
ESL doesn't know basic words...cars are not called appliances.
>>
>>27588465
Here's your Blade Runner car, bro:
https://news.sky.com/story/tesla-recalls-thousands-of-cybertrucks-over-jammed-accelerator-issue-13118488
>>
First off I find it absolutely hilarious how hard Tesla is trying to astroturf the cybertruck on social media. That being said EVs are a cult.
>>
I hate Tesla cars, but I love the company for doing its level best to financially rip off and occasionally murder in a battery fire these cum-guzzling tech queers.
I can't think of a more deserving demographic of losers.
>>
>>27589128
This. The absolute easiest way to spot poor LARPERS or trust fund little kids is when they act overtly smug rich like a 'wolf of wallstreet' character. I personally know and have been employed by millionaires, and you should see how they behave if $30 worth of drinks were accidentally charged to their bill.
>>
>>27590666
Tesla shareholders are running in FSD mode (Full Shut it Down)
>>
>>27590759
Lmao its so fuckin obvious. I was watching reels while shitting the other day, and some account that was based around reviewing restaurants in Austin was suddenly doing a cyber truck review
>>
>>27588524
>I remember buying a Logitech mouse that had lots of people reporting it being low quality because it has defects. I bought it anyway,
let me guess, you own an alfa?
>>
>>27589786
Dumb niggermutt
>>
>>27588467
Toppest fucking kek. Even my 34 year old rag top can endure a carwash.
>>
>>27590794
I don't own one. I am an alpha.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.