[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe.png (108 KB, 409x435)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Jewgle Maps made me go through a toll road just to save 3 minutes
>>
>>27594204
you know you can turn that off right
>>
I am sorry you are having problem sarr. Have you try turn off and back on again?
>>
how poor are you people that you worry about toll roads?
>>
>>27594211
t. fastrak employee
>>
Wow this was a hard problem to solve
>>
>>27594204
Would this make you the Jew?
>>
>>27594204
>keep toll roads option enable
>ignore warning that says "THIS ROUTE HAS TOLL ROADS"
>"waaaah it made me go through a toll road"
you're retarded op
>>
>>27594204
Google Maps LITERALLY asks you when you press "start navigation" to choose between a toll and non-toll route.
>>
>>27594224
>have that setting on
>purposefully select non-toll routes when routing
>will still get rerouted mid-drive to toll routes
>>
>>27594264
Never had this happen.
>>
>>27594204
Give HERE Maps a try. I typically that find their routes make more sense than what Google suggests.
>>
File: 1706010890758639.jpg (88 KB, 1024x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27594204
>living somewhere with pay tolls
>>
>>27594204
Your fault for not setting up route preferences
I have no sympathy for people who don't know how to use the tools they rely on daily
>>
>>27594224
This. I have shares in Alphabet so please do the needful and redeem the google play card sarrr.
>>
>>27594264
There are plenty of toll roads that have sections where you can get on and off without ever passing through any cameras, thereby bypassing the toll. I do this pretty regularly for my daily commute
>>
>>27594204
Hit the avoid tolls button, or learn the routes in your brain mind you retarded boomers
>>
>>27594871
You're actually retarded if you think it isn't zoomers who are reliant gps
>>
>>27594204
My state and the two adjacent states dont have any toll roads. Washington only has a couple agaik and they are on the bad side of the state. I can't imagine living somewhere that you have to pay even more than you already do just to drive on the road lol.
>>
>>27594936
i live in california
>>
>>27594947
Hah that sucks bro. But stay there. Don't move anywhere else.
>>
>>27594873
Zoomers cant comprehend expenses so they dont care about going through toll lanes
>>
>>27594207
And they've buried that in a menu somewhere, where it used to be a simple toggle switch.
>>
>>27595222
It is still a simple toggle switch, you're just retarded.
>>
>>27595222
>OH NOES! I have to press the "settings" button to open the settings then click a toggle switch!

If you genuinely think that's hard, you are too retarded to drive a car.
>>
Waze is superior
>>
>>27594968
nah, i'm moving to Idaho
>>
>>27596791
Waze is owned by goggle
>>
>>27596796
You mudder fugger how did you know. Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>27597573
>lives in outer spokompton with the nazi compounds and richfags on the lake
Lol
>>
>>27597573
>Anon is clearly displeased with California and may vote accordingly
>Wishes to move to more like-minded area
>you were born somewhere I don't like? FUCK YOU STAY OUT
>>
>>27597573
Danny?
>>
>>27597594
He lives in an area most characterized by being a shithole city, relative to the rest of the state and region.
It's perfect for Californians and a lot of them already move there and drive up the prices of what used to be and I'm not joking, $50,000-$100,000 houses that are now at least five times as expensive.
>>
>>27597606
So you're saying californians are cancer?
>>
>>27596796
Thank god, 1 less for AZ!

>>27597573
HAHA GL

>>27597594
>may vote accordingly
>may vote
>may
They will vote like Califags always do because they will want to recreate their past.
>>
>>27596781
If you willingly accept detrimental changes to UI just for the sake of change, you are NPC cattle
>>
>>27595850
Buried behind 2 menus
>>
>>27594224
This setting used to be on the main navigation screen but they fucking hid it in a menu
>>
>>27597594
>may vote accordingly
You clearly haven't met many of these retard faggots. They always bring their retardation with them.
>>
>>27597594
"What if the Indians put THEMSELVES on reservations"
you don't win fights by running
besides, as an ex-north Idaho fag I can tell you most don't show up for the local politics
>>
>>27597627
>A bunch of options you set once and never touch again
>Previously they were in one big clusterfuck on the "input destination" screen
>Now they are within 1 press of a button, on a convenient settings menu that takes up barely any space on the screen

Could you please explain why this is anything other than a direct upgrade?
>>
>mindlessly follows wherever his GPS tells him to go
>complains when the outcome is not as desired
This is some first world problems shit lmao
>>
>>27595222
>>27596781
You retards clearly don’t live near toll roads. Here’s how it works:
>leave toll roads enabled
>drive 200 miles on toll road for $30
>enter city
>turn off toll option or else jewgle directs me to pay another $10 for the city toll road to save 20 minutes.
>if I don’t leave it disabled, it’ll constantly try to save me 3 minutes by directing me to the overhead toll road
>sometimes it even directs me to exit overhead tolls, take city streets, then get back on to avoid some 1 minute of congestion (costing double)
>>
>>27597857
>why does my GPS app do exactly as I tell it to do?

Do technology illiterates really?
>>
>>27594204
>look at map and traffic patterns
>"hmm...this takes me through the city but I can avoid the $10 toll and not go miles out of the way"

>>27596791
Half of the time I use Waze, it often will act schizophrenic like "okay exit here, but then get on the freeway on the next on-ramp", with the time savings being dubious if it actually doesn't add time due to slowing down for the ramp.
>>
File: IMG_1971.gif (40 KB, 100x100)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>>27594207
Flippybippy
>>
>>27594211
I've never worried much about the toll but I do worry about when they send me bullshit violations. During covid I got a violation from PA because they never sent me a bill in the first place, once on the parkway the nigger didnt hit the button saying I paid, and then once more on the NJ turnpike same thing.

Basically i guess the solution is to just not rock plates and still pay the toll so Im not """stealing"""
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (110 KB, 500x472)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>27597621
Imagine still believing in voting after 2020
>>
File: IMG_2025.jpg (525 KB, 1000x1000)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
Time is money dude
Maybe to you 3 minutes is worth 50 cents but to a person of means that is potentially thousands of dollars in lost revenue
>>
>>27594204
>says something antisemitic
>complains about paying a toll

What a world.
>>
>>27594204
>jewble graps makes me go through 3hr dirt road detour
never ever again
>>
>>27594204
That's why I always turn off option for toll roads
It forces me down half a dozen different toll roads for a total charge of $15 to save all of 5 minutes, if even that
But what's worse is when the maps direct you to turn ACROSS a busy 4 lane road during peak hour traffic, to "save" a minute over going further down and turning at a set of traffic lights. Then end up sitting at the intersection for 15 fucking minutes waiting for a slim opening to launch through.
I review all maps routes before going anywhere now because they are always fucked.
>>
>google maps routes you through a neighborhood instead of directly to your destination
>still no option on longer trips to avoid X city/state
>>
>>27594204
anon is your time actually that cheap that you'd skip a toll?
>>
>press avoid tolls
>Nothing will change as there is no tolls
Feels good to be 1st world
>>
i'll never use that cancer for anything but local trips and even then it's a last resort
getting automatically rerouted every 10 minutes to "save" 1 minute by detouring through congested urban side-streets is totally unacceptable
(and from a fleet ops or envirotard perspective, it immediately ruins your trip average fuel economy)

last time i went to buy a car out of state i got stuck in a parking lot in some downtown urban shithole with no GPS signal, cause it had detoured me off the highway to avoid some traffic
shit made me so late that i had to sit around waiting for the guy to come back as he had left to run an errand cause i was so late
FUCK kikele maps
>>
>>27600226
>>27601375
Croatia recently had the chinks build them a bridge for them that bypassed the portion of Bosnia that splits croatia in half. Anyway, it was late and google maps directed me over it. Looked like it would save me time and be fun mountain roads before the bridge.
Instead it took me through a job-site in the mountains and across an incomplete bridge that was still under construction. The road wasn’t even laid yet, but it had a foundation so I thought it’d be safe.
>10/10 was fun, would do again
>Peljesac bridge for anyone wondering
>>
>>27597871
We live in the world of AI. I expect better.
>>
>>27601512
>why does my GPS app do exactly as I say?
>i would rather my GPS app have its own opinion and be allowed to take me places I don't tell it to!

Do technology illiterates really?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.