[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Where do people get this sovereign citizen idea? I feel like im pretty in the know for wacky conspiracies, but i never see people advocating for this, in life or on the internet. Im assuming it has a 0% success rate as well
>>
I dont know what this is but licensing and insurance requirements are the law for using public roads, not operating a vehicle. You can do what you want on private property.
>>
>>27594660
It didn’t work for this guy
https://youtu.be/aTmYztJkOcg?si=bYHrLWmmRbV_ldQg
>>
File: SPyP1nl.jpg (194 KB, 1273x1818)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>27594673
There are people who slap these plates on and refuse to register their vehicles, get insurance, present license, and somehow think they will get away with it. It's alot more common than you would think

https://youtu.be/1De6yB-DVl8?si=L26vwOBHjGXoDE2x
https://youtu.be/ssA3YbVtmR8?si=eAdM1pahVRnSELMF
>>
>>27594684
https://youtu.be/Fv3VQyWjjt4?si=iINROecR0mUUvvGD
>>
>>27594660
It's even funnier when sovcits travel overseas outside of America and expect to have American rights
>>
>>27594660
>sovereign citizen idea
Glow in the darks trying to confuse you. Sovereign is not a citizen. A citizen Is under a different set of laws than a citizen. If you're a sovereign -citizen, the citizen laws still apply, so you're a fucking retard going to get btfo in courts.

This by the way is why mexicans and other non citizens can drive without insurance, registration or licenses at dangerous speeds without consequences.
>>
>>27594879
>mexicans and other non citizens can drive without insurance, registration or licenses at dangerous speeds without consequences.
You are as retarded as those sovereign citizens. Actually I think you are woman #1 on the youtube video anon posted >>27594702
>>
>>27594660
it would probably be more sucessful if it looked more plausible
like if it had no globe on the side
>>
>>27594890
Glow harder Miss information
>>
>>27594879
>A citizen Is under a different set of laws than a citizen

tf am I reading here
>>
>>27595113
When I typed it, one of those words was sovereign. But someone fucked with it.
>>
File: svrn.png (896 KB, 1187x665)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>27594679
There he is, the wild sovereign citizen, holding his One Piece'd-out phone moments before death. And so it goes.
>>
>>27595126
>someone
>not your dumbass
>>
>>27594660
>Where do people get this sovereign citizen idea?
You saw it implemented in a big way in Seattle. It first started as CHAZ but the public relations type members renamed it as CHOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHAZ_(Seattle)

They created their Capital Hill Autonomous Zone.
>>
>>27594684
>There are people who slap these plates on and refuse to register their vehicles, get insurance, present license, and somehow think they will get away with it.
It would be more expedient to just run without plates. Those things are the license plate equivalent of, "Beat me harder government."
>>
>>27595254
>CHAZ
That was an embarrassment to the left. Turns out that junkies and rioters can't into civilization.
>>
>>27594660
it's based on a theoretically correct interpretation of the rights of the individual and statue vs law, but forgets three key things: a) statues have the force of law, b) judges often say things like "that's very clever! but no, I'm putting you in jail now" and c) at the end of every statue or law is a man with a gun who will kill you if you don't do as you're told, and he does what the judge says
>>
>>27595416
And then normies applaud when their fellow man gets murdered in cold blood for no good reason because they stepped out of line, and putting people in line is good, and then go back to complaining about how bad everything is. Drones.

We should all be getting behind the sovereign citizen movement but NPCs just protect the status quo instead.
>>
The virgin fake plates vs the chad no plates.
Just be white and say you just bought the car.
>>
>>27594660
They read fake laws on the internet or overturned laws from the 1800s that in their minds are still on the books. They're very dull and gullible people that believe this obviously, with some schizophrenia and sometimes meth use mixed in.
>>
Can I get a qrd on this right to travel thing?
>>
>>27595254
there were sovcit types long before the culsterfuck of chaz
>>
>>27595501
Lmao you're this close to reading Lenin mate.
>>
>>27595501
>>27596419
You two are retarded immature children.
>>
>>27596092
You have a right to travel. Sovereign citizens have taken this to mean that the State cannot require you to be licensed to operate a 4000lb vehicle at 60MPH down a public thruway within inches of innocents.

The right to travel means you can walk. You can travel across private property by whatever means the property owner allows. You can be conveyed through the air or on public roads by a licensed individual.
You cannot operate an automobile on public roads or an airplane (other than an ultralight or similar) without a license.
>>
>>27594679
Why do they always sound like that?
>>
>>27596474
Because they’re pants on head stupid, they think the laws don’t apply to them and they’ve found some special loophole in some obscure 300 year old law. You can hate cops all you want but if they tell you to get out of the car it’s not a suggestion and it will end badly 10/10 times if you refuse.
>>
>>27594684
If enough ppl did it they could get away with it, just like not paying your taxes.
>>
>>27596466
This is because of government oppression and weak cucks who go along with it
>>
>>27596434
Lmao being mature is being docile goycattle. Got it.
>>27596498
>they’ve found some special loophole in some obscure 300 year old law
Wait a minute, that seems to be a pattern in the US mentality. I remember that amidst the protests against the rent hikes during covid, while some renters were trying to organize to negociate, some wannabe-smartasses went around talking about loopholes that made them unable to be evicted.
>>
>>27596724
Or squatters just taking over random houses in blue cities and making the "owner" cucks pay their utilities or go to jail
>>
>>27596434
You have no thought process to back this up besides your feelings
>>
File: ffVa.jpg (33 KB, 480x360)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>27594684
That's some sick airbrush art I tell you hwhat.
>>
>>27594890
Shut the FUCK up, Kamala.
>>
>>27594660
retards and schizos reading 200 year old laws that were in reality immediately superceded by the constitution and bill of rights. basically before the revolution was truly sorted our the founding fathers used military law as a basis, then after they got rid of it.
>>
I work with a guy who did this, it seems legit but also a huge pain in the ass. He doesn't pay taxes, instead the federal government pays him a refund every year, roughly $12k. He worked at the airport before he came to our workplace, and can buy guns, but he has to carry his passport everywhere instead of a driver's license. Also he's working on another set of documents that will make the feds cover 90% of his utility bills. He's not a bad guy or a methhead, he has 4 kids and is an ordained Christian minister, and would just be a regular guy if it weren't for the sovereign thing.

The general gist is that Washington DC is not part of the United States but instead technically part of Britain and is running the country under maritime law, which allows them to claim anyone whose parents signed a birth certificate as property, who are then used as collateral to borrow money against. Once you turn 18 though, you can file paperwork to disown yourself from the corporation masquerading as the USA. Look up 28 USC § 3002 (15), this is the start of the rabbit hole.

If you don't do what cops say they still shoot you, but the sovcit gets to sue the cops after cooperating with them, and will win the court case due to precedent.

>>27599193
They only pretended to get rid of it.
>>
>>27594679
asshole, delete the si= bullshit off your youtube links before posting, you're helping google track anons
>>
>>27599283
cool fanfic
>>
>>27599283

>(15) “United States” means—
>(A) a Federal corporation;
>(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
>(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

I hate ZOG and the badgeniggers who prop it up but are you for real? You really think submitting some paperwork exempts you from taxes? And nobody has figured it out?
>>
>>27594660
>>27594673
>>27594684
because freedom of travel is guaranteed by the constitution and common law. Just because our courts dont believe in the constitution or enforce it doesnt make it not exist
>>
>>27601393
As already mentioned, licence and registration isn't for travelling. You're free to walk/hitch-hike/ride a horse/take a plane/etc. to go places without them. The licence and registration is for throwing a 2 ton lump of metal around at 70mph while surrounded by other people. Perhaps you're happy for this to be an unregulated free-for-all, but most other people still aren't.
>>
>>27601393
Can you explain in your own words how constitutional freedom of travel is relevant when it comes to operating a motor vehicle on public roads?
>>
>>27601915
Can you explain in your own words how driving a car is not a form of travel?
>>
>>27601931
Being moved from point A to point B in a car is a valid form of travel.
But operating a motor vehicle on public road is an entirely different concept.
>>
>>27602081
>>27602081
Also you haven't answered my question.
>>
>>27601709
License and registration just puts you under the authority of the traffic cops. They cant issue moving violations to free vehicles
>>
>>27602086
Driving a car is inherently more dangerous to than walking. That's why it's regulated. It's as shrimple as that. It's a form of travel, but it's a form that can easily kill people from negligence. If you're speedrunning down a sidewalk you might knock someone over, but in a car they'd have their organs splattered.
It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>27602382
Dont need a loicence for a horse and carriage with wood wheels. Those have mutilated many children. You're simply making up laws based on feelings and flawed reasoning
>>
>>27602382
Its a concept that allows revoking any right at any time for """safety""", also known as not having any rights
>>
>>27602387
I have more reckless driving tickets than you. I love freedom and driving fast, but I also realize that there are dangers involved that aren't present with walking. It's genuinely dangerous, that's part of life, and it's okay to want to regulate it to a reasonable degree.
>>
>>27603181
>im retarded and reckless, heres why we need to make a law to save me from myself
>>
>>27603181
Are you in an open relationship with a woman but only she is getting sex from lots of guys but you only occasionally get sloppy seconds from her?
>>
>>27599283
Why am I learning about this on /o/ of all places
>>
>>27603212
I'm in no relationship, hence the "I love freedom" thing. I've probably bagged more women than you but it's not really a priority of mine. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who thinks they own my time.
Driving is dangerous, I've seen the brains and organs of my former friends. There need to be some regulations, though, I think that's obvious. Not too many, we've already got too many, but I get it.
>>
>>27603221
You're frens splattered their brainz cause of over regulation and oppression. I was a latchkey kid who crashed my bike and got hurt, but fixed the bike and rode home many times so by the time I was 12 I just didn't want to get hurt anymore so I rode more safely and then started playing with cars (carefully) oppression breeds rebellion and stupidity.
>>
>>27603228
I'm alive too, I learned through careful prodding and experimentation as well. I think that's an important part of life - learning from failure. But some of us aren't here today and I get why people want to regulate these things. I get it. I understand it, but I agree regulations seem to go too far.
>>
>sovereign citizens
https://youtu.be/6TjNemWJMgM
>>
>sovereign roasties
https://youtu.be/P5_mq8p0EK8
>>
>>27603255
I hope she dumped his ass.
>>
>>27599954
There is no law requiring you to pay income tax.
>>
>>27603181
>>27603221
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>27594684
that bumper sticker on the left something
>>
>>27601393
10th amendment
>>
>>27594660
It originated with schizoid anti-government types in the 60s and 70s, arguing that the modern US government is a business enterprise rather than a political entity, and that people are classified as corporate entities rather than citizens. Using weird esoteric readings of court rulings and maritime law to try and justify it. It's mostly Facebook boomers who still talk about it. And you're correct, it has a 0% success rate.
>>
>>27594660
>Where do people get this sovereign citizen idea?
The internet has massified what was once a niche problem. A mind virus like furfaggotry, bronyism or troons. The internet is the world's most powerful stupidity amplifier.
>>
>>27596569
Sure but you're not gonna argue your way out of getting arrested by claiming to be travelling rather than driving.

>>27599954
It's because he thinks 'federal corporation' = private business enterprise. He doesn't know what words mean, and extrapolates that misunderstanding to thinking the US doesn't exist.
>>
>>27601393
You know what also is guaranteed by the constitution? That the courts are in charge of interpreting it
>>
>>27604122
Theres nothing to interpret. The founders used very plain english understandable by a 10 year old
>>
>>27603683
*gets arrested for tax evasion*

>>27604129
Sure but that doesn't change the law that's on the books. You can't just wave the constitution in the court room and then be allowed to walk out the door, no more than saying "shall not be infringed" will dismiss your case for violating the NFA.

Friendly reminder that the federal constitution does not apply to state law. Your STATE constitution applies in that instance.
>>
>>27604122
>>27604129
oh, and the kicker: all this applies solely to FREE WHITE MEN OF GOOD CHARACTER
>not niggers
>not women
>not jews
>not lowlives
>not (you)
ANY court decision ruled on by any of the above mentioned subhuman castes is null and void
>>
>>27601709
It's not even about being close to other people, it's about being on public roads
>>
>>27594673
Yeah you're right but private property isn't where this shit is happening

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.