[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oh shit.png (141 KB, 548x652)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
tesla's sales have never dropped this far year over year. what happened to the projections? are people moving on from the EV fad?
>>
Norway had a drop that lasted 2 years while they were at 20% EV market share. Now they're at 92%. I'm sure everyone was saying the EV fad was over then, too.
>>
>>27600014
gee wow, what a huge dip. that's nowhere near 25% though. wonder what's happening this time?
>>
>>27600014
>outlaw non-EVs
>”wow, EVs won! free market ya’ll”
>>
>>27600020
>2.8% dip in the USA EV sphere
>Norway looks like the same dip
Are you trolling or blind?
>>
>>27600030
Non-EVs have been legal in Norway this entire time.
>>
>>27600031
but what made tesla's sales drop 25%? that's crazy.
>>
>>27600040
Your OP was talking about EVs in general. So are we talking Tesla or EVs?
>>
>>27600034
>ban sales of gas cars by 2025
>heavily tax cars based on gas use
>"gas cars are totally legal"
>>
File: uh oh.png (29 KB, 727x390)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>27600045
i'm talking about both since both are gay and sales of both are declining. i was wondering why people don't want to buy these gay cars any more.
>>
>>27600051
>thing is slightly more expensive and won't be for sale in the future
>this makes it currently illegal
OK retard
>>
>>27600053
Norway sales declined over a couple years then bounced back, so, we'll see if this actually means anything.
>>
>>27600070
yeah but 25% is huge, and this time it's not just in one country.
>>
>>27600081
2.8% is not much at all. That's less than the amount Norway declined.
>>
>>27600004
this is just a guess, ofc, but imo its one of 2 things

1) market saturation. EVs only really make sense for home-owners, ones who can afford to buy a new car, and there's a finite amount of those around.

or

2) the lineup isn't exciting anymore.
-the refreshed model 3 is new and flashy, sure, but its not an SUV, so the market for it is limited
-the model Y is pretty old at this point, and given the refreshed model 3, its reasonable to expect a Y refresh is coming soon, too.
-the model X and S are practically ancient in terms of car years, so nobody is really excited for them anymore. plus, both of them are priced so high, they compete with much better cars (worse EVs, but much better cars overall), so they don't really make a lot of sense imo.
>>
>>27600040
Probably just the shitty market in general.

Can I ask why /o/ hates so much on Tesla's? I'm in the market for a new car, and I've come here and all I see is Tesla hate, what's the reason? Aren't we supposed to appreciate cars?
>>
>>27600241
>Can I ask why /o/ hates so much on Tesla's?
some are ideologically opposed to EVs for 'tarded political reasons

others (myself included) really dislike them as cars. they're *fucking great* EVs, especially the whole package incl the charging stations, but as cars, they suck pretty bad.
compare the model S with other cars in its price range. aside from the straight line performance, which is indeed outstanding, its just utter shit. and don't even fucking get me started on the model 3 that doesn't even have a gear shifter any more. or functional auto wipers.
>>
>>27600241
Teslas are a disposable appliance not a car.
>>
>>27600004
oh boy what happened to gas cars this time
>>
>>27600241
it's just a golf cart
>>
>>27600241
Teslas are hated in any car community except theirs because they're not "cars" by traditional means.
>>
>>27600218
Don't forget the fact that Tesla has literally never had a model without a major recall. They could get away with that when they were the only game in town for EVs. That time has passed and they now have to compete on price and quality.
>>
>>27600250
>but as cars, they suck pretty bad.
Genuinely asking, why do they suck as cars?

>>27600258
Ever been to a junkyard?
>>
>>27600382
afaik Tesla "recalls" are just software updates. im not aware of anything more serious than that, certainly not in the recent past. are you talking about '15-16 model S's or something?
>>
>>27600389
There's a recall on right now for accelerator pedals becoming dislodged and jamming, affecting every Cybercuck currently produced.
>>
>>27600385
Junkyards are for totaled cars. Cars that have taken major damage. A small ding on a Tesla is enough to junk it because the battery is super dangerous. Teslas are a disposable appliance with major planned obsolescence built in. That's a fact.
>>
>>27600378
>*is faster than you*
>*has better driving experience than you*
>*is more convenient than you*
Teslas represent the absolute rape of legacy cars
>>
>>27600385
>Genuinely asking, why do they suck as cars?
material quality, build quality, nvh, ride comfort, usability, sound system quality, customizability, repairability, customer service. vs cars of equal price, ofc.

pretty much everything except the drivetrain is mid '00s hyundai tier for the 3 and Y, and at best entry level merc/bmw for the S and X, which is entirely unacceptable for the prices they go for. the only remotely defensible proposition is the entry level model 3, which is at least somewhat close in price to what the car part of it warrants.

the whole "one screen to rule them all" thing also sucks ass heavily, especially on the 3 and Y that don't even have a instrument panel. i must admit that tesla's infotainment is very good, for what it is, but what it is sucks ass. and at least the voice rec works. but i'd take the new camry interior over any teslas, any day of the week.
>>
>>27600397
four thousand (4000) trucks, to be exact
meanwhile obsolete gas car brands like ford or toyota have recalls affecting millions and no one bats an eye
>>27600409
>sound system quality
retard
>>
>>27600413
>retard
stfu.
if im paying 50k for a car, let alone 100k, i expect a decent sound system that has been properly tuned. not a fucking tinny echo chamber and $5 walmart speakers.
>>
>>27600004
tax credits run out and suddenly nobody wants to shell out 50g's + for a blender on wheels. no wonder so many mfg are dropping their MSRP by essentially the tax credit amount. yet another reason why government subsidies are a fucking scam, I hope you all enjoyed paying for your neighbor's Tesla, and are loving the increased electricity rates because of it.
>>
>>27600413
That's because they've only managed to produce 4000 trucks. How's that musky dick taste?
>>
File: raw.gif (1.19 MB, 320x240)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>27600020
>Hybrid share increasing
TESLA SISTERS OUR RESPONSE?!?!?!
>>
>>27600407
>*is faster than you*
Slower than a Gold around the burgerking
>*has better driving experience than you*
kek no
>*is more convenient than you*
kek no
>>
>>27600425
>How's that musky dick taste?
*+$0.25 deposited into your LibTard Rewards Account!*
>>27600431
Hybrid is a cope.
Especially when its being done as some sort of act of defiance like in Toyota's case.
>"The honorabru samurai car maker in their infinite wisdom has concluded that hybrids are the way to go!"
No nigga, that's just a motor manufacturer deciding that they dont want to stop making motors
>>27600432
>Slower than a Gold around the burgerking
Burgerking times are not a serious argument when the topic is $30-90K cars, unless of course you own a vehicle that holds a record lap time, which you dont
>>
File: tesa sisters 2.png (708 KB, 1920x1229)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>27600444
>It's OVER for ICE CHUDS!
>w-what do you mean the increase in trannymobiles comes from hybrids
kek nigger
>>
>>27600241
Electric cars are fucking gay
>>
File: 1684579421747415.png (66 KB, 1217x635)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>27600444
>Burgerking times are not a serious argument
gyganigger cope
>>
>>27600457
>same lap times as cars that cost twice as much
the writing is on the wall, my friend
>>
>>27600461
The Model S is 160k
and RS3 is 60k

you are fucking retarded and inbred
>>
>>27600483
>The Model S is 160k
oh look, its retarded (or a 3rd worlder idk)
>>
>>27600241
One could write an essay on why enthusiast car communities dislike Teslas. Quick breakdown—they represent the shameless commodification of the automobile. They are soulless appliances and proud of it. Reasons I say this:

They are next to impossible to work on yourself. While nearly any problem with a Miata can be fixed by a retard with internet access and a modest toolbox, almost every single thing that goes wrong with a Tesla warrants taking it to a dealership. The owners are ok with this because they aren’t enthusiasts, just consumers, and they couldn’t care less about the decentralization of auto repair/maintenance.

The build and finish quality is poor. Panel gaps galore and shitty interior materials. Lots of fancy electronics that are guaranteed to be outdated (if not totally shit the bed) within 10 years. The owners (and company) don’t care because they view the automobile as a disposable appliance to be upgraded regularly.

They are not very fun to drive. While the straight line speed is great, and they’re comfy on the highway, they’re far too heavy to be tossable in the canyons/on the track and they aren’t fun to put-put around town on a sunny day. They also aren’t worth shit off road, so there’s really no scenario where most enthusiasts wouldn’t rather have a totally different car.

No kinetic experience. No engine noise, dead steering feel, no shifts, just zero engagement for the driver. Pretty much the opposite of a motorcycle (the single greatest form of transportation)

They’re also just pretty gay
>>
>>27600531
good post
>>
>>27600531
>They are next to impossible to work on yourself
because any work that needs to be done on them would be equally undoable on an ICE for most users. Things like oil changes, which is the extent of what "enthusiasts" do to cars themselves, are not needed at all
>The build and finish quality is poor
this is entirely on par with cars of the same price point, and is not unique to Teslas
>Lots of fancy electronics that are guaranteed to be outdated (if not totally shit the bed) within 10 years
This would be a valid point if 10 year old Teslas had electronics that were unusable. Spoiler: theyre completely fine and still on the road
>No kinetic experience. No engine noise
hilarious because performance cars pride themselves on "luxurious cabin noise isolation" to stay quiet because no one wants to hear that shit
>>27600537
no its not
>>
>>27600241
>Can I ask why /o/ hates so much on Tesla's?

I don't hate Teslas,I hate the retards into Teslas who don't seem to know anything about cars, economics or basic numbers
>>
>>27600531
And as everything in this post is fact, it points out that there is no natural reason for EV shills to exist on this board at all except for astroturfing in order to shape our thinking to match what the /n/ user thinks.

OP, I would guess Tesla is dipping for the same reason that only Tesla has any significant EV marketshare in the USA: there is only a Tesla redditor EV "enthusiast" segment in our market and that group of shriveled testes has saturated themselves with Teslas.

Fuck /n/ and fuck their WEF "we'll just tell them how to think" bullshit. EV shills stink of Jew.
>>
>>27600574
>EV shills stink of Jew.
This post brought to you by Oil and ICE Jews
>>
>>27600578
Fuck off, rabbi. You only want to shift away from the ICE/petrochemical paradigm because your alternative has less benefit to goyim and more benefits to your vile tribe of parasites.
>>
I think what happened is the Ford lightning. Specifically the multiple price increases combined with the ridiculous drop in cold weather mileage. This exposed a lot of would be electric car buyers to the reality of them. Tesla so far has relied on a market of people that wanted electric cars. But most people don't care. They want a car at a price they are willing to pay for the options. Suddenly the new potential market sees oh no I can't get electric in cold temps. That effects so many buyers. Not just electric truck buyers.
>>
>>27600719
the ford lightning and its failure really did fuck up the EV utility market by highlighting the fact that really only rivian has had some breakthrough in utility minded EVs and even then they are way too expensive. from that moment on EVs just became for early adopters in the sedan or crossover market in which there are an endless number of better options in hybrids or ICE. Take awab the 0-60 from an EV and you are left with a heavy car that needs to be charged in a house due to public charging sucking, and it cant operate in temperatures that are not that perfect year round 70°F/21°c
>>
>>27600747
>and it cant operate in temperatures that are not that perfect year round 70°F/21°c
Disingenuous or low IQ?
You must pick at least one
>>
>>27600457
>A Nissan GT-R released in 2011 @ $60,000 is faster than a $140,000 Model S Plaid released in 2023.
>Model S can only do 1 lap (while permanently damaging battery life)
wow, you sure showed him
>>
File: model y range.png (134 KB, 1674x972)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>27601610
i'm gonna guess you're low IQ. did i guess right?
>>
>>27601682
>post chart that shows the vehicle can in fact operate at lower temperatures
You should be wearing a helmet at all times
>>
>>27600061
a CRV costs 60k in norway due to taxes. of course everyone is going to buy an EV if it costs half as much as a gas car
>>
>>27601720
LOL
>>
>>27600747
My coworker drives his tesla ~ 200 miles to the other facility including some mountain driving and even in winter time he has around 30% left when he gets in. He keeps the heat set to comfy and doesn't try to conserve power. He also uses it for delivery/pickup sometimes (we get paid xx¢ per mile when using personal vehicle) that being said we are coastal, so extreme cold or heat isnt really a concern here.
>>
>>27601682
Going out on a limb here but I'd wager the person who did those tests never achieves EPA in any car they drive. A lot of people never do, and the EPA tests haven't been that accurate in the past especially if you look at it as "I will always get that every day".
EPA is an annualized rating for all vehicles. Summer 30mpg highway and 27 city vs Winter 22mpg highway 19mpg city gets put into an algorithm to spit out to 25mpg on the Monroney sticker, and a lot of people will never achieve that.
They arrive at the EV MPGe figures and 'range' ratings the exact same way.

There is also a question of how they were getting those figures. I doubt they were very scientific about actually driving the car down to empty.
Short trips in an EV use more energy than longer trips, because the overhead of initially getting the vehicle to temperature higher than maintaining temperature.
>>
>>27601733
lmao why did you write all that
>>
>>27601735
chatbots programmed to keep EV threads up
>>
>>27601741
seriously i hope so otherwise dude needs to get a life lmao
>>
>>27601741
>everyone who disagrees with me is a bot
You might want to seek help for your paranoia.
>>
>>27600004
>prices of everything going up
>interest rates going up way faster than wages
>variety of high end niche luxury cars aren't selling well
>>
>>27601764
if you're not a chatbot you're a huge faggot lol
>>
>>27601764
But I don't disagree. EPA MPG figures are a complete fraud.
>>
File: Blog-fig-1-1153x900.jpg (63 KB, 1153x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>EV """"""fad""""""
lol
>>
>>27601849
EV adoption is less than 1% in 41 out of 50 states.
>>
File: 1713898076342.jpg (71 KB, 800x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
What's the resale value like for EVs? Better than a hybrid or normal car?
>>
>>27601723
So the only thing preventing everyone from getting an EV is just money? Sounds like all the other issues don't matter.
>>
>>27601863
much worse. it's one if the reasons hertz decided to dump their EVs to pick up more gas cars.
https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/hertzs-ev-sale-fan-cost-concerns-dampen-used-car-market-2024-01-16/
>The value of used EVs has dropped 33.7% between October 2022 and October 2023, even as the overall used car market dropped only 5.1%
>>
>>27601853
So what?
>>
>>27601863
>>27601872
Resale values for all cars are bad right now.
>>
>>27600004
I've been saying it again and again.
EVs will never go beyond 25% adoption.
car makers are seeing the data and doing a 180 and Focusing on hybrids .
the charging understructure just isn't there.
and in places like my neighborhood, you can't even support 10% of EV adoption.
the power grid can't take it.
>>
>>27601935
>even as the overall used car market dropped only 5.1%
chatbot needs to learn how to read better.
>>
>>27601949
Flawed logic. ICE vehicles cover more segments like sports cars which hold their values higher. You have to compare EV against similar ICE vehicles, not just EV vs ICE.
>>
>>27600461
>slower than a C7
>>
>>27601979
lol you tesla shills are in overdrive today with your mental gymnastics
>>
>>27601849
Hybrids make 10% of the cars in the US, EVs make 6%
>>
>>27602040
wrong, EVs make up less than 1% of cars registered in the US.
>>
File: 1000039842.jpg (16 KB, 360x291)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>27601979
>>27601764
>>27600564
Why do you fucking /n/iggers come here to shill your shitty appliances on wheels nonstop? You will not and are not convincing anyone, same as the literal troons on /fit/ pretending it's /lgbt/ with their faggotry. Countless threads are derailed with your EV pilpul and all it does is shit up the board with your braindead circlejerk of appliances. This anon's post >>27600531 hits the nail on the fucking head. Your battery powered golf cart is an APPLIANCE and in my opinion belongs on /n/ because it's SOLE and ONLY purpose is transportation from a to b - as efficiently, quietly and mindlessly as possible.
My genuine question is why? Why do you fuckers spend so much time here astroturfing?
>>
>>27602018
Don't tell this Anon how resale values compare between a BMW 3 Series and a Tesla Model 3, it doesn't suit their narrative.
>>
>>27602050
I love how people throw around this statistic like it matters.
>>
>>27602156
funny story, they're actually not industry EV shills, they're intel agency anti-EV shills. their job is to piss everyone off and make them hate EVs (every thinktank knows 4chan is an autistic contrarian website so the propaganda is adjusted accordingly)
>>
>>27601733
The other thing about evs is if you charge to 100% and discharge to 0% you rapidly degrade the battery. So you don't have advertised range, you have 60% + emergency reserve - degradation. But with a 20 year old gas car you still can use 95% of the fuel every time with no problem and if you run it empty you just risk pump/filter issues
>>
>>27600531
>almost every single thing that goes wrong with a Tesla warrants taking it to a dealership
>dealership
How to kill your credibility 101
>>
>>27602170
LOL
>>
File: 1000034809.png (224 KB, 1440x1254)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>27602171
>mfw
Fucking glowniggers every time
>>
>>27600004
saturation has been reached. most everyone that wants an ev, has one. itll taper off now and tesla will need an upgrade path for former owners
>>
/pol/ says that evs are for city dwelling sóyboys and regular people will never adopt evs because of the low range and long charge times and how crazy and violent things will get when people a forced to wait for hours to use public charge stations especially if you're stuck in an area not populated by Asians and or whites. Evs only work if you live in a small homogeneous community and can charge overnight at home. Is /pol/ right?
>>
>>27602781
yes
>>
>>27602781
Pretty much.
>>
>>27602781
Some of us country folks have ali express e- shitboxes cause they were cheap. Gotta say mine is quite useful for stuff I don't need to do.
>>
Ocam's razor.

They are running out of redditors/basedboys to sell them to. What everyone already knew. Early adopters gonna adopt... Once they adopt, sales will slow. Most working class people who make below 100k need to be buying used cars to begin with. Not 50k~ model 3 performance. No amount of shilling, crying, or fanboying is going to put money in the pockets of potential buyers. Most people already have a favorite car or a particular brand with sovl in mind and couldn't give a shit about a tesla
if they were to buy new. Spec sheets don't matter. Also, they are probably running out of home owners to sell to. You need to own a home or a garage to really get the most out of owning an EV.
>>
>>27603138
Once gas prices spike a bit higher, a bunch of retards will roll over the debt from their 2017-24 big ass truck/SUV into an electric car payment.
>>
>>27601948
This. With how slow shit gets done in the US, we'll NEVER be able to support large-scale EV adoption.
>>
>>27603155
LOL
>>
>>27602781
Take your meds.
>>
>>27600241
Its just the poorfags that hate them, as they cannot even into an m3.
Its the fox and the grapes.
>>
>>27600061
Making something prohibitively expensive to own is a de facto ban, retard. See also: The National Firearms Act in America.
>>
>>27600004
The goyim are learning it’s a scam. Just in time for Brandon to steal another election and ban all gas car sales by 2025
>>
>>27600241
Because we like CARS, not appliances. An EV is antithetical to what most people like about cars, how is this a mystery to anyone?
>>
>>27601853
41 out of 50 states are irrelevant flyover shitholes filled with retarded hicks
>>
They hate the new and love the old. At least in EU Tesla is one of the only choices for new cars.
>40k for a Tesla M3
>Toyota Corolla 33k
>any new merc 60k
>Chinese shit cars 30k to 35k
Maybe in USA where Tesla price is same but other cars are 30% cheaper it's more of a competition.
>>
>>27605559
>An EV is antithetical to what most people like about cars

What most people like about cars:
>they go from A to B
>>
>>27605400
Except they reduced the incentives over the last few years and yet EV market share increased. And if it was prohitively expensive, how were double digit sales percentages still achieved?
>>
I should also have mentioned in my post that I'm trans BTW
>>
>>27601863
Bad, worse than normal cars. Most people don't want them because of bad reputation, them aging like milk, and often questionable build quality. EVs are like smartphones so they last like shit, age like milk quick because newer models get upgraded while old ones are let to become obsolete scrap, and when you buy used EV, you're taking bigger risk than buying a usual shitbox because shitbox can be fixed, while EV is computer on wheels. It's complicated to work with, and repairs are insanely difficult and expensive (changing battery can cost as much as entire car for example).
Used EVs market is mostly flooded with shitty old Nissan Leafs and early Tesla model 3s and S'es that are absolute dogshit, and it's going to get even worse because EVs are shilled hard everywhere, pushed down the throats by governments, and because they get baked like hot cakes all the time.
Only winners are governments, sociopaths who sell them, and lobbyists who push EVs as hard as possible.
>>
All the recalls and repairs
>>
>>27601863
It depends on how you look at the actual price of the car. Is it the sale price or the sale price-the tax credit? Most people say the latter so that means the resale price pretty much starts at that point. This means on paper it looks bad because every EV takes a $7500 hit to their resale price immediately. But in reality you got this money from the government for free so it doesn't really count. EVs are comparable to every other car in terms of depreciation if you ignore this hit from the tax credit.
>>
>>27600040
Elon musk embracing Donald Trump and becoming a right wing troll put a lot of people off Teslas. It's like bud light advertising with trannies. You have to know your customer base and you can't alienate them. Now only Chinese still think Teslas are cool and their cars are steadily becoming better than Teslas so those days are numbered.
>>
>>27609395
poor loyal muskies must be in a tight spot.
>>
>>27602781
Kind of. /pol/ is right 50% of the time with 99% accuracy.
It's true that EVs are only for city slickers and consoomers who drive short distances. Those who drive longer distances or live outside cities buy hybrids or normal/ICE cars, and generally see EVs as a joke.
Charging is complicated. Major cities have stations with turbo charging (so charging can take less than 1 hour) but those are not that frequent and if you're outside big city, you're out of luck because you'll have to wait for at least 7 hours until it's fully charged.
>homogenous community
Kind of correct. Having one around niggers or mexicans is like having a death wish. Unless you have good neighbours and don't live around browns, you're fucked. EV charging is long and requires lots of energy, and because most of infrastructures around the world are shit, it won't be viable option. Everybody will definitely end up with constant blackouts or government mandated brownouts.
>>
>>27600004
No, it's because Tesla makes shit cars and legacy autos don't want cheaper, better made Chinese EVs to enter the US market.
>>
>>27602168
Only a retard would buy german these days. Short lease maybe....
>>
File: 1714222041960990.png (2.39 MB, 2075x4750)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>27600004
Dude I don't think anyone has any money and I'm pretty sure inflation is being caused by some sort of coordinated covert attack...
>>
File: 1713962424261740.jpg (270 KB, 972x1951)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>27602168
LOL
>>
>>27609395

>Elon musk embracing Donald Trump

You're making shit up.
>>
>>27611045
no the overall auto market is up 10% so it can't be that
>>
>>27609385
>you got this money from the government for free
And where does the government get their money from?
>>
>>27600407
Oho? All the teslas I see are chugging along with the semi trucks hugging their slipstream like life depends on it. Must suck to have a “fast” car that’s got such limited range with long refuel times that you can’t actually keep up with 40 year old dinosaurs
>>
>>27600531
Why not both?

sometimes I just want to get home from work. Im convinced all these people drooling for "le brown manúel wagon" don't have a job or commute. when the traffic is stop and go for an hour I just want a pod that drives itself and plays music. When it's time to have fun and be sporty, you would have to spend $100,000+ to match a 6k cheap shitty used bike.
the Tesla is the modern grand marquis or ls400.
>>
>>27600241
Let’s take a look at /o/‘s audience
>Benchracers
Most are euros who brand war for their favorite mcfaggenburgorhoppen benchracer brand.
Not going to like Teslas
>Poorfags
Overlaps with bench racers
Not going to like teslas.
>Wrench chads
Dislikes teslas because new technolgy makes wrenching more annoying.
>Weebcels
Tesla isn’t Japanese so of course they don’t like it.
>Dealership employees
Obviously dislikes teslas
>Employees at rival car companies
>Cleetus Mc Lifted-Trucker
>Schizo cross posters from other boards
>>
>>27600004
Stop shilling these garbage appliances
>>
>>27600004
Because everyone who wanted one bought one already. You can't have infinitely increasing sales forever.
>>
>>27600241
Tesla hate I can kinda understand, it's a bit like hating Apple. But hating on EVs in general I don't understand, just feels like conservatives are afraid of new stuff and not so much actual problems with the cars.
>>
>>27616945

>the curve is now negative bro

If the sales are flat this year you're still proven wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.