[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Imagine if people had to post their own car with proof (or lack thereof) before criticizing another car.
That would reduce discussion on this board by 93% haha. Would be the ultimate troll LOL.
>>
>>27604081
that wouldnt stop me in my shitbox from laughing at porschefags and teslacucks
>>
it should be
>post car
>post VIN and carfax so we can see if it's a salvage car
>post bill of sale/finance contract
>post ID
>post title so we can see whose name it's in and whether it's branded (bank owned)
>post reg so we can see whose name it's in
>post insurance so we can see whose name it's in
>post insurance bill
>post house
>post wife
>post kids
>post paternity tests
>post tax filings
>post credit score
>>
>>27604244
why do you hate french anons
>>
>>27604081
Why does that matter?
>>
>>27604244
+ post your foreskin (or lack thereof)
>>
>>27604325
Jews and Jew slaves BTFO
>>
Let’s see your car OP
>>
>>27604081
m8 I don't need to be a chef to know if I'm being served shit on a plate
>>
>>27604325
and your vax records
>>
>>27604244
This but unironically, you should post everything that is related to the car.
You shouldn't call someone's wife fat and ugly if you aren't willing to post your own.
>>27604690
Can't criticize being served shit when you eat radioactive piss and vomit.
>>27604374
No.
>>
>>27604081
I have a Ferrari but it goes to another school
>>
File: 1000000046.jpg (42 KB, 384x512)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
I drive my dad's beat up astro and I got 3+ engines and a few transmissions in the back

I give 0 fucks
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1454)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
After a few snarky comments recently I have wondered what POS they drive. Notice how they never post pics of their car on boards where everyone is posting theirs. Then I wonder how many have never even owned a Mustang, Camaro or BMW. Many have never even been in a BMW much less owned one. Yet they pop off comments. It is funny...Every phone has a camera now, yet somehow, no pictures.
>>
>>27604325
This should be required here, really.
Mutilated people shouldn’t post. They don’t know what joy is and want the world to share their grief.
>>
>>27605301
muslim detected
relaying coordinated to IDF
>>
>>27604081
1/4 times would be better.
>>
>>27605301
>Many have never even been in a BMW much less owned one.
It's always the poorest of the poors ready to open their mouths about what cars they can't afford should be like.
Newsflash, BMW is not interested in selling third-hand base model 3 serieses to you, the only kind you can afford. You are not the target audience for any manufacturer for that matter. You eat sloppy seconds of others, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27604081

Meh. I'll proudly post my Corvega and then laugh at your boring shit box.
>>
>>27607020
>>
>>27604081
I agree. If you can dish it but cant take it youre a faggot. I dont trash anyones cars but I dont mind anyone shitting on my civic since generally people hate eggshits anyways

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.