[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thumbnail_IMG_4797.jpg (815 KB, 1512x2016)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
Somebody tell me theres a turbo kit out there for this shit.
>>
Also why the hell are there so many damn logos OH MY GOD, THIS FUCKING BRAND makes me wanna just,

get a decal printed in comic sans saying HARDLY FUCKHEADSON and slap that over the sides.

It's even in the headlight, WHY.
>>
sportsters? yeah. Most prefer to just get a 1275 kit, hot cams, and that's enough, but you can do turbos.
>>27604564
The only benefit is you know it's probably an oem piece.
>>
>>27604564
Indian does that too
>>
>>27604508
that cow looks cool as fuck
>>
>>27604600
Moooooo!
>>
>>27604508
That guy does not have broad enough shoulders or the right jacket to pull off that aesthetic.
>>
>>27604600
>>27604601
cowl*

fuck
>>
>>27604607
Having broad shoulders can be a curse though
>>
File: xr1200 d.png (3.6 MB, 2080x1560)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>27604588
Indian gets away with it though 'cause they're cool.

>>27604568
1275 kit, newcams, cool, something to go with all the carbon fiber I'm thinking of putting on this to go with the pipe.

And OEM is alright but I've already seen enough "ItWiLlBeAgOoOoOdInVeStMeNt" type comments on youtube videos to make me wanna glue a dildo on the fairing, to hell with that shit, it's not a stock, it's not a bond, it's not a morgan or paul st gaudins,
it's not a fuggin ferrari, even.

It is a MACHINE.
>>
>>27604607
Don't worry about the jacket, I got a theory that it fucks with cameras.
>>
>>27604681
Ehhh. Indian quality leaves a lot to be desired. They're ok. But cost more overall
>>
All turbo “kits” are garbage (trask, etc). You’ll make the same or more power N/A. If you want to boost it, start reading about turbocharging fundamentals and do it right. Anything less than 200hp isn’t worth it in a turbocharged application.
>>
>>27604508
Is the air mask for more efficiently huffing your own farts?
>>
>>27606230
No the bitch's. You get a nice braphog from a local bar who is stuffed with wings and beer. The fatter ones brap more but you have to account for the tail weight. My personal advice is find a 200lb or less wrinkly skinny smoker chick. They brap almost as much but in smaller burst, though they are shaky and have a weak grip so watch the wheelies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.