[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stock, 5 speed manual, absolutely flawless paint and rims. Engine bay is immaculate. Only problem is being at a Jew dealership I know I'd be spending a good 2k more than I should.
They want about 13k before taxes and all that gay shit. Car has 125k on it. New front and rear brakes+rotors. New sway bar (if I remember right, maybe it was something else.) One or two other repairs that cost the stealership 3 or 400 total.

All I want now in a car is something nice, comfy, quick, and not insanely priced. I'm done with my 90s shitboxes (for now.) Got burnt real bad on my last car. Great luck up until the last purchase, a blown engine, etc. Plus I've never had a "nice" car before. Hell, haven't had working A/C even in any of my cars since I got my license.

Anyways. Car feels amazing. Not super super fast but very quick, very fun. But surprisingly comfy and easy to drive. Decent radio too. Engine sounds great, exhaust too (although both seem pretty quiet to me.) I'm thinking I might pull the trigger if it's still there by Monday.
>>
Long tube headers with stock axle back and a supercharger at ~8-10psi you’ll be in the sweet spot for fun.
>>
>>27605122
>taxes
>on a used car
What kind of shithole do you live in that double dips? The gubmint got theirs when it was sold new.
>>
>>27605159
Man by the time I have money for that it'll probably be at 175k. I'm not sure if I'd do a supercharger at that point before getting everything worked over. I think I might be happy with just an exhaust system and maybe a set of 3.73s, or 3.90s. Longer term though probably not lel.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1703283332084.jpg (55 KB, 800x881)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>27605335
Illinois
>taxed on new car purchase
>taxed on gas
>taxed on (((registration)))
>taxed on plates
>taxed on maintenence
>taxed on tolls
>probably missing a bunch
I'm surprised you aren't taxed as a private party when selling your own vehicle here. Absolute hell hole. Plan to move just a bit north ASAP.
>>
>>27605122
it's got somewhat poor handling, but otherwise not a terrible purchase
>>27605340
1. do NOT straight pipe it
2. get good tires when you can
>>
You can buy a Coyote powered Mustang for that
>>
>>27605122
Nevermind the list of things they tell you were "repaired" or replaced on it, do research on the most common issues and go from there.
know that its probably been hooned quite a bit with that mileage.
>>
>>27605381
Looks like the worst problem of this year is the paint, primarily on the hood. Supposedly hundreds of people have reported water going where it shouldn't, fucking some electronics and of course ruining the body. I've also heard on jewtube the trannies can have issues but usually don't, and it's usually only the autotragics that fail.
>>
>>27605360
I wish. Cheapest I could find that's stick and isn't insanely high mileage is like 18k.
>>
>>27605122
Save up for the s550 gt. The gen 3 coyote is a beast.
>>
>>27605122
2k is fucking nothing if you're getting a quality vehicle that lasts you a long time
>>
>>27605122
Ask them to change the spark plugs before you buy it. They weren't updated until '09 and it might still have the original 2 piece plugs in it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (168 KB, 640x640)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>27605876
>2 piece plugs
>>
>>27605869
But they're getting a Mustang.
>>
>>27607931
I've owned 3 (granted all were from the 90s) and have never ever had any issues beyond needing a new clutch
>>
>>27608234
Same. all my mustangs have been great, reliable cars.
>>
>>27605876
Having them replace the plugs (ask for the old plugs to examine!) ensures if one breaks off due to seizure they not you get to retrieve it.
>>
>>27609091
>>27605876
Retard tier question,
How? Genuine question. What motive do they have to do that for me if they can just, not, and sell it to the next guy that looks at it?
I guess I could say hey, I'll buy it IF-, but again, why would they? Not like they're in a hurry to sell it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.