[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1285.jpg (49 KB, 612x408)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Anyone parking with their front inwards will always be seen as a complete NPC by me
>shit angle, often not parked straight
>much more trouble getting out
Why do normies do this? Is reversing in just too taxing on their brain?
>>
>>27605718
Is reversing out too taxing on your brain?
>>
reversing is tryhard and most people aren't that good at it so they take longer to do it, or opportunistic assholes will see you aiming to start reversing into a spot and just head into their spot, what are they gonna do?

Also some places like college campuses will ticket you for not parking head-in
>>
>>27605723
fpwp
>>
>>27605718
i like showing off my custom tag
>>
>>27605724
>most people aren't that good at it
literal bots
>opportunistic assholes will see you aiming to start reversing into a spot and just head into their spot, what are they gonna do
Are amerimutts really incapable of understanding the concept of yielding to traffic? No wonder even whites there have significantly higher traffic fatalities than euros and asians.
>>
If the park is on the left I reverse in, if it's on the right I pull in. Just makes sense.
I always pull in if I need to access the boot though.
>>
>>27605718
yeah whatever just get out of the way I don't have time for your slow ass
>>
>>27605718
no one thinks youre cool for reverse parking, driving a manual, driving a 90s shitbox, any mods nor any stickers on your car

everyone else sees driving a car as a means to an end, a chore and nothing else
>>
>>27605793
No one asked, nigger. >>>/n/ is that way.
>>
>>27605818
Truth hurts?
>>
>>27605777
I park faster reversing than 95% of NPCs doing it with the front first
>>
>>27605818
>No one asked
>Why do normies do this? Is reversing in just too taxing on their brain?
>>
>>27605718
It's faster up fromt, makes sense when you're running late and you're more focused on getting somewhere you need to be than your car being an extension of your personality
>>
I don't have a back sensor so I prefer reversing in so I don't hit a kid when reversing out.
>>
If all you do is park backwards, then you may as well ride a motorcycle since you're never transporting any items that need to go in the trunk. So you're an NPC anyway for driving a cage.
>>
>>27605718
I need to load things in my trunk.
>>
It’s really funny how much seethe it causes retards that can’t reverse into parking spaces. I used to do it just for convenience but now knowing how much it pisses you low-skill drivers off I do it every time with a smile on my face.
>>
People act like retards in parking lots and aren't paying attention half the time, so I appreciate when people pull in normally because I can see their brake/reverse lights when they start to back out. If you back into the spot, the only warning I have that you're pulling out is when you start moving.
>>
>>27605723
Yeah. Seems like it's a retarded women or literal soijack most of the time. There's a guy I work with, we drove downtown to grab lunch and some retard clogging up traffic in the square trying to slowly reverse in perfectly, he called them a "back-in asshole" now I do too
>>
People pull in because it's easier to load groceries/whatever else from the cart into the trunk.
If you're such a smart person why didn't you realise something as simple as this?
Because you aren't smart. You're an idiot with a superiority complex.
>>
>>27605718
When you need to arrive somewhere, usually you have limited time to park and get inside (like showing up for work).
When you're leaving, usually you have greater leniency to take an extra minute to reverse out of a spot.
So it doesn't surprise me that most people choose to reverse when they're departing. Most people don't enjoy driving generally.
>>
>>27605718
>burger projection: The Thread
>>
>>27605718
If there's two rows with empty spots, I'm going in and out head first. what's the big deal?
>>
>>27605718
>much more trouble getting out
Wrong
The car is much more maneuverable with front inwards, you can turn tighter
Go back to the driving school

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.